Hope - Cover

Hope

by Mark Schnell

Copyright© 2001 by Mark Schnell

Erotica Sex Story: Debbie hoped to meet the right man some day. She got her wish. She literally met the man of her dreams.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   .

Debbie was restless with anticipation. She knew what was about to happen and was so excited that she could hardly contain herself. She was about to experience pleasure that she'd never known before.

Her date had been kissing her very passionately. Her pants, blouse and bra were lying on the couch beside her. As he worked his way downward, kissing her neck and moving downwards toward her breasts, she could only hope that the downward trek would continue. She hoped beyond hope that the trek would take his head between her thighs.

She opened her eyes and all she could see was the top of his head, moving downward. She saw his dark blond hair. This was something new. She'd never been with a man who had blonde hair. Maybe this was the change she needed. Maybe, just maybe, hair color didn't make any difference at all. Maybe it was the amount of care and loving that her partner showed her and hair color had no meaning at all. "Duh", she thought.

As he reached her breasts, he paused. He began to lick and suck her left nipple. Debbie could never get enough of that. She loved to have her nipples sucked. She had nice sized breasts; "C" cups to be exact, each topped with a sensitive nipple and a dark pink, thick, areola. As he began moving over to the right nipple, she felt herself getting moist between her legs. She had often thought that she could orgasm just from having her nipples sucked. Hell, she suspected that she could orgasm from having her clit sucked. These theories had never been proven. YET! She could never find a guy who would spend enough time on foreplay to explore these theories.

As he continued to suck her right nipple, he pinched her left nipple between his index finger and his thumb. Not an overly hard pinch, but not a soft one either. The pinch could be felt as far down as her pussy. "Oh my gosh", she thought, "he might make me cum just from exciting my breasts". Just then, her hopes were realized. She was cumming. She reached down inside her panties and felt her pussy. It was soaked. She couldn't resist the impulse to help her orgasm along, so she rubbed her clit rapidly with her fingers.

He continued his downward trek. He kissed her stomach and spent a lot of time teasing and kissing her navel. What a turn on! This guy really knew his way around her body. She thought, "It's almost like he read my mind and knew ahead of time exactly what turned me on". He certainly knew what "buttons to push".

Now, came the moment of truth. He slowly removed her panties. As he moved his head toward her pussy, many thoughts flashed through Debbie's mind. She was glad she had trimmed her bush the night before. She had ash blonde pubic hair that she kept very short. She didn't like to shave it completely. She'd tried that once a few years before, and the itching was unbearable. When it finally grew back, she vowed to never shave it again. Instead, she liked to keep it well trimmed.

He spent time kissing both inner thighs, moving upward. "He's teasing me", she thought. He slowly, but surely, kissed his way to her pussy. Now was the moment of truth.

She took one last look. She looked down between her breasts, down past her stomach to his dark blond locks. She was so restless with anticipation that she had to close her eyes. She closed them tight and hoped that he would take her beyond any pleasures that she'd ever felt before.

Take her, he did. She felt his tongue slowly moving up and down her slit. His tongue strokes were very light. His tongue stroked a little harder. He teased her clit with his tongue. Lightly swirling around it with his tongue, he got closer and closer with each swirl. As he reached her clit and teased it, she began to cum. She found herself wondering if she came from the shear pleasure or the anticipation of the shear pleasure. She didn't spend long pondering that one.

"Oh my god", she thought, "it's never been like this". She was still cumming. He began sucking her clit. He had a different technique that she'd have guessed. It felt SOOOOOOOOO good.

She'd read books on sexual techniques before. Cunnilingus, the books liked to call it. To Debbie, she didn't care if they called it cunnilingus, pussy eating or rug munching. All she knew was that she liked it. She liked it, and she was never going to let this guy loose. He was a "keeper".

As he sucked her clit in and out of his mouth, he moved his tongue rapidly over the tip of her clit. "He sure has a talented tongue", she thought. As he sucked her clit, he moved his fingers to her pussy. He inserted one, then two fingers into her pussy. Her pussy was very wet as he started sliding his fingers in and out. She came again, much harder, this time. This guy was good!

As Debbie was coming down from her climax, she began formulating in her mind what she could do to reciprocate. She knew that she was talented at giving blowjobs. That was it! She'll give him the best blowjob that he's ever had. She was so turned on that she might even let him cum in her mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.