Vengeful Virgin - Cover

Vengeful Virgin

Copyright© 2001 by John Baird

Chapter 9: Erotic Evidence

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Erotic Evidence - Betrayed by her older sister and by her trusted Minister and befriended by her cuckolded brother in law, fifteen year old Julie seeks revenge.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   First   Masturbation   Fisting   Size  

"I don't know if I ought to trust you... leaving you here alone with Julie. You'd better not try anything." Joan was lying naked and well fucked beside her husband while, behind the mirrored wall, her sister massaged her swollen pussy. "God, lover, you stay hard so long. Did I satisfy you?"

"Great, Joan... You're all a man could ask for."

"Well, remember that while I'm away. Don't even think about Julie."

"Don't be silly, Joan. She's just a child... she's a nice girl and anyway, she's your sister."

"Yeah... and I've seen the puppy dog expression she has when she looks at you. Just give her a hint that you want her and she'll spread her legs and let you pop her cherry. She's old enough." The sated woman reached out to stroke her husband's artificially hardened tool.

"That's an awful thing to say about her." Don felt guilty because he'd been pretending he was fucking his young sister in law for almost an hour.

And his young sister in law was watching and listening, knowing that what her sister said was correct. She ached to have him with her, in her. Why wasn't he a bit like Joan? Why did he have to be so moral?


Julie had decided what she was going to do. She was going to seduce her brother in law. Her first attempt, however, had not been a success. Joan was away; out of town at a Conference and last night the ripe-bodied teenager had joined Don in the living room where he was having his usual nightcap. Wearing only flimsy baby doll pajamas and a robe that didn't really cover much either, she had got a refill for his drink and sat on the arm of his chair.

"Have you ever cheated on Joan?"

"Of course not, Julie. We love each other." Why is she asking me that?

"Yeah, I know Don... but don't people get... you know? Tired of each other?" What would he say if I told him that Joan cheats on him? Would he believe me? Maybe Sherry could get the photo of Joan screwing the minister?

"No... that's what being in love is about, Julie. That doesn't look very comfortable. Why don't you sit over there?"

"I'm comfortable here, Don. I like being close to you. Do you ever... like... think about me? That way?"

"Of course not, Julie. You're my sister in law... and you're only fifteen." Ha! What would she think if she knew how much I think of her that way? Probably scare her to death.

"I think about you, Don. I want to marry a man just like you." He's lying. He's getting big. He wants to make love to me.

"You have to wait a few years more, Julie. And you may change your mind. Tom hasn't been around lately. Did you guys have a fight?"

"Not exactly, Don. Joan doesn't want me to go with him. She sort of broke us up." I bet he'd change his tune if I told him what she did.

"I think it's bedtime, Julie. And you'll find a better guy than Tom... or me." I wonder if her little friend Sherry satisfies her? Damn! If she wasn't my sister in law and so young I'd be awfully tempted to cheat for real instead of just pretending it's her, not Joan, and hoping she's watching us.


It had been a rough day for Julie. After last night's unsuccessful attempt to get her brother in law to make love to her she had gone to bed alone and masturbated. But, since learning with Sherry the pleasures of oral sex, she had ended up mainly frustrated with an unfulfilled yearning for more.

That morning in school she'd overheard two boys talking about Joan's sexual proclivities and laughing about 'coo coo' Don, the cuckolded husband. This intensified her desire to have her brother in law as her first lover. She was filled with sympathy for him that bordered on love and giving him her virginity would punish her sister for her wicked betrayal of both of them.

Julie had come home from school at noon, her plan already taking form. She'd get Don to drink too much but tonight would not make any advances as she had last night. Then, when he was in bed asleep, she'd get in with him and, by the time he knew what was happening, she'd have him so excited that he'd forget her age or that she was his sister in law.

The teenager's pussy swelled and moistened with desire. She'd get Sherry to take pictures from the mirrored corridor, both still photos and video. After she told Don what Joan had done he would let her show the evidence to his wife and both of them would have their vengeance.

That was Julie's plan. At home she took the Polaroid camera and the video camera to the peeping-corridor so they'd be ready for Sherry to use. When she placed them on the floor her elbow bumped a small projection on the blank wall and suddenly the shutter opened and she could see into her own bedroom, just as she could in the other bedroom.

The teenager's initial reaction was surprise. She looked at her messy, unmade bed and was glad that nobody else could see it like this. Then, as she turned to look at the other bedroom where she'd watched her sister's sex scenes with Don, Tom and the Reverend Gibson, she became suspicious. Had the little door been left open so that she could see everything? Had she herself been watched? Why would Joan do that?

Julie slumped to the floor, her mind in turmoil. No, Joan wouldn't have wanted her to watch them. It must have been Don. Her emotions went from dismay to confusion to distress. He was as bad as her sister. The more she though about it the more certain she became that Don had used the corridor both to cause her to watch him and Joan and, even worse, to watch her in private, intimate moments. She flushed with anger and shame but there was a warm stirring in her adolescent loins and her embarrassment was tinged with a strange excitement.

After a few minutes Julie rose to her feet and went to Don's bedroom. Was he like Reverend Gibson? Had he taken pictures of her? She rifled through dresser drawers and then went to the little bathroom where she continued her search. She found no photos but, in a box under the bathroom sink, she found something else.

Viagra. She'd heard lots about it from TV ads and Don looked to be about the same age as the male models in the ads. Did he need it? Then there was a smaller container with some needles and a sort of applicator along with a page of description.

This procedure requires injecting alprostadil directly in to the Corpus cavernosum (see illustration). This has been the most effective method for achieving erection up to this point. Because of that it is considered the "Gold Standard" by which all other methods are compared. Its biggest disadvantages have been the lack of control over the length of time the erection is present.

Julie had no doubt about what the description meant. Did Don use this so he could keep doing it longer? Whenever she watched he always seemed to give her sister all that she wanted. And now she knew also that her brother in law thought she was watching him. Did that turn him on? She saw the little handwritten note at the bottom of the page: Store in butter tray in fridge.

The last thing she noticed was a small vial with some little, white pills in it and another piece of paper. She knew right away what she was reading about but she perused the document with fascination. "Known as a "date rape drug" in high schools, on college campuses, and in other communities across the country, it's being used (mostly by men, according to recent criminal cases) to secretly sedate and sexually assault women and men. Roofie is dropped into drinks at bars and parties, leaving roofie recipients open to suggestion, physically weak, and perhaps most troubling of all, without memory of events that transpire after the drug takes effect.

Rohypnol intoxication is generally associated with impaired judgment and impaired motor skills and can make a victim unable to resist a sexual attack. The combination of alcohol and Rohypnol is also particularly hazardous because together, their effects on memory and judgment are greater than the effects resulting from either taken alone. Effects begin within thirty minutes, peak within two hours, and can persist for up to eight hours. It is commonly reported that persons who become intoxicated on a combination of alcohol and flunitrazepam have "blackouts" lasting eight to twenty-four hours following ingestion. Disinhibition (losing your social inhibitions) is another widely reported effect of Rohypnol, when taken alone or in combination with alcohol.

Did her hypocritical brother in law use this on women? Or on young girls in his classes? She shuddered at the thought. She was angry but, although she'd never admit it, her anger was tinged with jealousy. Her sister had been more right than she realized when she'd said he could get her to spread her legs and let him pop her cherry any time he wanted. At least he could have until now.

Julie squatted in the peep-corridor to think about how she was going to get even. Now she wanted to get even with Don as well as with her sister. Her hand dropped to her lap as she thought about all she had seen over the past few weeks and, despite her simmering anger, the images in her memory and her imagination had an unwilled erotic effect.

She had decided before today's distressing discoveries that she was going to reward her brother in law by surrendering her virginity to him. Now, as her fingers titillated her sensitive genitals, she plotted. Having Joan see her being fucked by her lecherous brother in law was still a satisfying vengeance but rewarding him was not what she wanted to do. Could she do one without the other?

Yes, the teenager concluded as hot tingles of arousal pervaded her ripe, young loins. She could expose his hypocrisy. She could use his own devices to show him up for what he was.


"I hate him! He's a hypocrite... a phony" Julie exclaimed vehemently to her friend, Sherry.

The slender, shapely thirteen-year-old girl threw her schoolbooks on the bed. "Why, Julie? Are you still mad at him because you couldn't get him into bed with you last night?"

"No, that's not it at all. It's what I found out today. He's a total fake. I think he's been taking advantage of his schoolgirls... like, real young ones. Using drugs. And I know he's been watching us... like... when we're making out and stuff." Julie flopped down on the bed.

"Are you sure? How do you know?" The thought of Mr. Barnes screwing her classmates or watching her making out with Julie was turning on the minister's daughter.

"C'mon... I'll show you."

Julie led her younger friend to the peep-corridor and showed her what she'd found there. Then she showed her the little box in the bathroom and finally they went to the kitchen and found the small vial in the butter compartment.

"Wow! Your brother in law is quite a guy, isn't he?" Sherry had been surprised by what she was shown but, after what she'd found out about her father, she wasn't particularly shocked. In fact the thought of Don watching her making out with Julie or using a Roofie to get into her classmates was having an extremely salacious effect on the libidinous thirteen-year-old.

"He's a sneaky, hypocritical bastard! He deserves to be a cuckold! You have to help me get even with him... and my sister."

"How? What do you want me to do?"

"Hee Hee. You're going to take pictures... you're going to record all the details tonight when I fuck him. And I'm going to show the pictures and the video to Joan... and to Don... and maybe to his Principal."

"But? Like, how? You tried last night and he wouldn't?

"Hee Hee. I didn't have a Roofie last night." Julie's giggle was more from nervousness than humour.

"You're awful, Julie. I like it." Sherry smiled and hugged her friend. "But you have to do the same for me... to help me get even with Dad."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.