Vengeful Virgin - Cover

Vengeful Virgin

Copyright© 2001 by John Baird

Chapter 8: Getting Up by Going Down

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Getting Up by Going Down - Betrayed by her older sister and by her trusted Minister and befriended by her cuckolded brother in law, fifteen year old Julie seeks revenge.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   First   Masturbation   Fisting   Size  

Could anybody tell by looking at her? Eileen waddled home from her minister's office. Her fat, fourteen-year-old body was still aching from being fucked. Fucked for the first time by Reverend Gibson's mammoth member. Could anyone tell by looking at her? Her newly initiated pussy tingled and she could almost feel her minister's hardness still inside. Eileen looked closely at every man she met on the way home. She held her head high, secure in the knowledge that the men she met might not think of her as just a fat girl. Maybe they thought she was 'full-bodied', like Reverend Gibson did? She felt good.

At home, Eileen peeled off her panties. There was a large, reddish stain in the crotch. She looked at it, recognizing that what she saw was the evidence of her lost virginity and of the semen that her minister had pumped up into her. Oh God. She'd have to go back tomorrow, for sure. Reverend Gibson said he'd show her how she could be sure she wasn't pregnant. Would he do it again? Fuck her? She felt guilty but he'd said that some people had special needs, hadn't he? Eileen took off the rest of her clothes and got into the shower.


"Sherry? What are you? Oohhh!" Diana cried out when her friend's mouth pressed firmly between her legs. "Oh Sherry? That's awful!" But the fifteen-year-old virgin put her hands on her younger friend's head and spread her legs wider apart as she thrilled from Sherry's initial oral caress.

It was the second time that Sherry had slept over and as soon as they were in bed together they had resumed where they'd left off on the first night. A bit shyly at first but, as they warmed to the delightful sensations of feeling each other's pneumatic flesh and being touched in return, they had soon been kissing and climbing the glorious slope to sexual bliss.

Younger by two years but much more worldly, Sherry knew what women did to each other. Nervous but excited by the thought, she had kissed her friend's body. First her big breasts, then down over the convexity of her firm belly and down to her sparsely bushed mound. The faint, musky odor of Diana's pussy made her belly churn and then she was licking the soft, wet, slippery folds of flesh.

"Mmmm... do you like it?" She probed the pulpy crevices and then her tongue was pressing on the hard, little bud of her friend's clitoris.

"Oohhh! Oohhh Sherry! I do, but? Oohhhhh yesss!" Well primed by the other girl's fingers, Diana's world turned white as a momentous orgasm engulfed her virgin loins and her legs locked around Sherry's head as she pulled her face harder into the center of her being.

"Oh Wow... I'm gonna drown," Sherry gasped as she pried Diana's thighs apart and raised her head. "Was it good? You came didn't you?"

"Oh Sherry... Hanh... Oh yes! I never felt anything like it before." Diana lay twitching and languorous from the wonderful orgasmic release. "Are we sick, Sherry? I mean... like... doing this?"

"Not if we still like boys, Diana." The younger girl flopped over on her back and tugged at her friend's shoulders, drawing her over on top. "Show me Diana. Show me how it feels."

Wordlessly and a bit reluctant at first, the bigger girl followed her friend's lead and began to kiss her. Sherry's breasts were modest in size but her nipples were long and thick and Diana sucked on them like they were little cocks. At her friend's urging her head moved lower while Sherry's legs spread loosely apart and her trim hips tilted, offering her almost hairless, young quim to the teasing, tempting mouth.

Diana knew now what felt best because she'd had it done to her. She tongued the puffy slit, titillated the little clitoral projection and, as Sherry's breathing reached a crescendo, she locked her lips on the sensitive bud and took her over the top.

"Oh Wow, Diana. Who needs boys? That was fab."

The naked girls lay with arms around each other, satisfied and comfortable in the aftermath of their Sapphic pleasure. They didn't hear the faint sound of the shutter behind the wall closing as Diana's brother in law, Don, left the narrow cubicle to go downstairs.

"Has Joan said anything more about Tom?"

"Yeah... sort of. She's probably right too, you know. He's never going to amount to much. She wants me to marry a 'professional man'. Like a lawyer or a doctor. But I hate her. What she did was awful."

"Maybe all men are awful, Julie? You know Tom told the guys, don't you?"

"You mean? Like? Told them he made love to Joan?"

"Yeah... all the boys are talking about it... and making jokes about Don. They say he's a cuckold. Did you ever hear that word before?"

"No... what does it mean?"

"Like, I looked it up. It's a man who has been humiliated because his wife does it... fucks other men. They make fun of cuckolds and they're supposed to grow horns when they're made cuckolds."

"That's not fair. Don is a wonderful man." Julie was sick with shame for what her sister had done. "It's just not fair that he gets made fun of just because he's married to a slut."

"Well I guess my Mom is a sort of woman cuckold too, isn't she? Like, after what my father has done... still does. But I guess it's not just men who are awful. I found some new pictures today."

"Who? Did he? Like? Is it somebody new? Who is it?"

"You'll never guess, Julie. She's only in Grade nine. Eileen Carter."

"You mean... the fat girl?"

"Yeah... and there's pictures of her mother there too. He's done it to both of them. And Eileen is younger than you are."

"What are we going to do, Sherry? It's not right that my sister and your father can do what they're doing and hurting us and Don... and all those women's husbands and we can't get even somehow? Can't we do something to get even with them?"

"I guess I could tell Mom about my father but that would hurt her. We have to take something away from them. Something that means a lot to them?"

"I guess I could get a different boyfriend... someone that Joan would really hate. And marry him."

"Nah... that would hurt you too. But you wouldn't have to marry him. She's really after you to stay a virgin, Diana. If you let a guy do it to you and told her afterwards, that might hurt her?

"Yeah? But? Like, I don't want to just... you know... let just anyone be the first. It's kind of special for me so I have to really like the guy."

"How about Don? You really like him and, like, it would sort of help him get even, too?"

"But he's so old? He wouldn't want me would he? Because I'm too young for him?"

"Hah! Older guys really like doing it to young girls, Julie. I bet he'd be totally thrilled to do it to you."

"Uh, I don't know, Sherry? I don't think he'd do it. And besides, he hardly notices me as a girl... woman."

"I bet he does, too. You just try showing him a bit of your body and watch him. I bet you'll give him a hard on."

"I don't think so, Sherry? But what about you? I mean, what can you do to get even with your father?"

"All I have to do is let someone... anyone... do it to me. He keeps preaching about chastity, even if he doesn't practice what he preaches... I'm going to find someone to do me and then make sure he finds out."


Don lay beside his wife, Joan. He was drained but unsatisfied and he knew why. He was thoroughly ashamed of himself. All the while he'd been fucking his wife tonight his mind was on his young sister in law. What was wrong with him? She was only a child. He felt like he was a pedophile. But, even though Joan's mobile twat had sucked the lust from him he couldn't get the image of Julie's lush, ripe young body out of his mind. Or even her slender, younger friend, Sherry. What would it be like with young girls like they were?


Joan was in love all over again. She snuggled up to her husband with a feeling of total security. She was fatigued with the glorious, languorous fatigue of total sexual satisfaction. Never again would she play around.

Why had she done the things she'd done? Don was everything a woman could want, except maybe not rich. But she'd rather have a comfortable life with him than an unsatisfied life with a rich man. What if somebody else got after him? She'd seen how some of the other teachers looked at him and she had no doubt that they'd jump at the chance to go to bed with him.

It would be a new life for her. She'd pay total attention to the two people she loved most in the whole world. She'd find ways to keep Don happy, sexually and in every other way. And she'd guide Julie. Her sister was a docile and compliant girl and Joan was sure that she could steer her life so that she could take her precious virginity to the marriage bed.

Joan felt a nagging disquiet about the way the schoolboys were looking at her. She was sure that the little bastard, Tom, had told his friends about what they'd done but maybe it would go away. As long as Tom and Julie didn't find out it would be OK.


Eileen looked at the minister's closed office door, hoping beyond hope that he'd be there today. The sign read 'Reverend Gibson is IN' so she was quite sure he was there. He hadn't been in yesterday and she'd gone home tortured by the hunger in her newly initiated loins and the fear that she was pregnant. Was he still like her? Did he still have that sinful need? She knocked timidly on the door.

The good Reverend Gibson was at his desk reviewing as he often did the photographic record of his lecherous exploits. His latest, the fat virgin Eileen, was on the top of the heap. It had been different. The feel of her soft, fleshy body plastered to his had been unique and the tight clasp of her adolescent passage had been gratifying as had been the triumph of breaking her cherry. But she had another figurative cherry he wanted. Was she gullible enough that she would succumb to the idea he had planted in her innocent, young mind?

"Come in. The door isn't locked," Bill called out when he heard the timid knock. He shoved the photos in the desk and got up as Eileen entered. "Oh, hello Eileen. I didn't think you were coming back."

"I came yesterday, Reverend Gibson, but you weren't here?"

"I had to go out... old Mr. Jarvis wasn't well and he wanted to talk to me. I'm sorry I wasn't here for you." God, she was a pretty girl. Bill's unruly organ swelled as he pictured her small pretty, full-lipped mouth wrapped around his cock. "My, Eileen, you look even lovelier today than before. Are you winning your... our battle with Satan?"

Eileen blushed and a warm feeling washed over her at the minister's compliment. And did he mean that he too was still fighting, that his appetite was not gone? "I... I'm not sure, Sir? Like... I still want to... you know?"

Bill led the big girl over to the futon and, as soon as they were seated, his hands were all over her. Her fat thighs parted unresistingly for the hand that was thrust high up between them while, under her loose-fitting sweater, his other hand easily freed her heavy, pendulous breasts.

"Perhaps one time was not enough for you, my dear," the prurient preacher murmured as his fingers slipped under her panty leg to feel the spongy softness of her sex. Yes! The mushy flesh was a swamp of slippery wetness. "And God knows I'm sure that I need to join one more time with your lovely, full-figured body to exorcise my demons."

While Bill opened the futon and went to lock the door and change the sign from 'In' to Out' his fat, fourteen year old dupe stripped off her clothes. She felt wonderful. Her wonderful minister didn't think she was too fat. He said she was lovely. Naked, she flopped on her back onto the futon, spreading her thick thighs wide in readiness to be fucked for the second time.

"Let me lie down first, my dear. I want you to get on top so I can look at your beauty while we fight Satan."

With a breathy grunt the corpulent girl got up and then watched as her minister removed his pants and lay down. When he held out his arms to her she mounted him, spreading her mammoth thighs astride his hips and leaning over him. Her belly hung down, touching his, and her huge tit-bags dangled and swayed like two big, under inflated balloons. She couldn't see the man's enormous staff now but she was intensely aware of its presence as it nudged her swollen pussy. A tremor of apprehension shook her obese frame as she anticipated being skewered on the thick stake.

"Are you ready, my dear? Is your Heavenly grotto waiting to be filled?"

Eileen didn't know what to say and even if she had she was so tense and nervous that she couldn't have spoken. She felt the minister's hand between their bodies, felt the heat and hardness as he guided his cock to her swollen cunt. Then, when she could feel the stretching pressure in the mouth of her pulsating passage, he was pushing her upright above him.

"Now my dear, sit down," and Bill filled his hands with the soft flesh of her hips, then dragged her fat body lower.

"Aaannhhh... Sirrr," the girl moaned as she settled down, feeling her once-fucked passage stretching again to accommodate her minister's mammoth tool. It felt to her as if she was impaling herself on a thick tree trunk that was going way up inside, into her belly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.