Vengeful Virgin - Cover

Vengeful Virgin

Copyright© 2001 by John Baird

Chapter 5: Horizontal Prayer

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Horizontal Prayer - Betrayed by her older sister and by her trusted Minister and befriended by her cuckolded brother in law, fifteen year old Julie seeks revenge.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   First   Masturbation   Fisting   Size  

The Reverend Bill Gibson sat at his desk looking at photographs. Not just any photographs. Each of them, and there were a dozen in all, was of a naked woman, eight different naked women. Their ages appeared to be anywhere from their early twenties up to middle age with sizes that varied from petite to buxom. One photo of each of the women showed her sitting astride a man's hips, impaled on the man's cock. It could be seen that the cock was very thick but its length was indiscernible since all that could be seen was a couple of inches, the unsheathed portion. The women's faces bore expressions that ranged from apparent ecstasy to apprehension. Four of the woman were also depicted on their knees with their lips close to or wrapped around the head of a man's cock. The unusually stout organ was at least nine inches in length and, in two of the photos, white gism drooled from the woman's mouth. The man's face was not really recognizable but a white scar on the man's upper thigh made it evident that it was the same man in each picture.

Bill Gibson had a testosterone level that matched his penile endowment and during his thirty-five year life he had shared his organ with many women. As a Christian minister, however, he had been vulnerable to career-threatening exposure. After a frighteningly close call at his first church when a teenager had told her parents about her extra-curricular religious education, he had taken precautions. More recently, as his only daughter reached adolescence, he was seldom tempted by teenaged concupiscence.

Reverend Gibson's daughter, Sherry, was his pride and joy in a total, non-sexual way. He appreciated her slender beauty and, as her developing bust showed the promise of glorious womanhood, he had become increasingly protective of her. She would be the good Christian that he wasn't. Satan had a serious grip on him and, despite the guilt he felt, he was unable to overcome his prurient nature.

Now he bestowed his carnal blessings on married women only and, with a carefully placed little camera, he recorded the women's dalliances for potential insurance. The threat of letting her friends and neighbors see her in naked adultery had been enough, on the two occasions it was needed, to keep their secret. In fact, in the other cases, his problem was not the threat of exposure but rather the danger of too frequent couplings initiated, after the first one, by the women themselves. Bill was not only spectacularly endowed but was also a highly skilled lover and, after a sometimes guiltily reluctant first adulterous copulation, they all became willing accomplices in his search for sexual satisfaction. He knew he was a sinner but God must surely understand.

"Come in," Bill called out, slipping the photos into the desk drawer when he heard a timid knock on the door.

"Uh, Reverend Gibson, sir. Do you have a few minutes to talk to me?"

Bill looked up to see Julie and he could tell from the redness of her eyes that she'd been crying. "Certainly, Julie. I always have time for you. Come, sit here and tell me what's bothering you." He led the young beauty over to the sofa where most of his seductions began and where a few had been consummated.

Julie, more than any of the unmarried members of his congregations, had tempted the randy preacher to forget his resolve to go after only the married ones. Even her loose-fitting sweater and skirt couldn't disguise the ripe fullness of her fifteen-year-old body but so far he limited himself to giving her guidance. In a couple of years his beautiful Sherry would be like her and the thought of some male, young or otherwise, having sex with his daughter filled him with despair. Had he been Roman Catholic he would certainly have encouraged his daughter to become a Nun. Now, although the guidance he was providing to lovely Julie, had been of a progressively more suggestive nature, he had no conscious intent to seduce her. It would be too much like seducing his daughter. The artless youngster Julie, had grown to trust him and had bared her intimate thoughts and troubles to him.

"Oh Reverend Gibson. I want to die. It's awful," and as soon as Julie sat beside him on the sofa she buried her face in the chest of her trusted minister and confidant and began to sob.

"What is it, Julie? What's wrong?" The feel of the girl's big body pressed to his side aroused emotions other than pity for the sobbing youngster. Bill was sure that he could have her but he was equally sure that the emotional entanglement was too dangerous. His wife had been the beneficiary of his lust for this lovely girl, serving as the unknowing bedroom substitute after each of his counseling sessions with Julie.

"Oh Sir. It's my sister... and Tom. She... like... she seduced him... made him... like... she made him sin with her. I hate her!"

"Not hate, Julie. Not your sister. Are you sure? Maybe it was something innocent? Perhaps she was just... you know... counseling him like I do you?"

"No... I saw them... she was... he was... they were doing it."

"Oh Julie. I'm so sorry for you," and the randy preacher couldn't resist the opportunity to gently cup one of the girls big, heavy breasts. "She might have been doing it for you... to protect you... I'm sure she worries about you and him?"

"No... it wasn't to protect me. I heard the things she said. And he didn't try to stop her, either. And I'd just... like... yesterday... I'd done it the way you said... so he... we could wait until we got married." She was vaguely conscious of the minister's hand on her breast but it was a comforting hand and she never dreamed what the good Reverend was thinking.

Reverend Gibson's organ swelled at the image of this luscious creature giving her boyfriend a handjob and he couldn't resist giving the firm, hand filling tit-globe a gentle squeeze.

"Now Julie... it must have been part of God's plan. I'm sure your sister is a good Christian and wouldn't do what she did without a good Christian reason. Come, my dear, let's kneel and pray."

Puppet like and still sobbing, Julie knelt beside her minister. Gradually her sobs diminished as she listened to his deep voice asking God for His guidance and to help her understand his mysterious ways. The girl began to understand how her sister could have done what she did. And how Tom could have surrendered to her.

By the time Julie left, almost an hour later, she was at peace with her torment. No more handjobs for her boyfriend. And twice a day solitary satisfaction of her own desires. Reverend Gibson was so wonderful. He was going to counsel Joan in the ways of Christ. Why couldn't Tom be like that? Her minister was so kind, so understanding and so good.

Even her feelings about her sister had moderated although she was still angry at her and, although she tried to squelch the feelings, she wanted revenge. But she had no idea how this might be effected.


"Reverend Gibson. This is a surprise." Joan, wearing only a lounging robe and fresh from the shower, invited the minister in. "Did you come to see Julie? I'm sorry. She's not home from school yet."

"No, Mrs. Barnes. I came to see you. But it's about Julie. And Tom."

"Oh? I hope they're not asking you to marry them?" Joan looked appraisingly at the big, tall preacher. Did that little mouse of a wife satisfy him? How would he react if she said 'come to bed and fuck me'? She'd been home all afternoon and was on her fourth or maybe fifth drink so her mind was a bit fuzzy.

"No Mrs. Barnes. I expect she soon will be, though. Your sister is very grown up in some ways." No wonder young Tom had fucked her. Damn, she was an appealing woman. He liked big tits and hers were certainly big.

"Yes Reverend. I've noticed. And she's started doing some rather grown up things with him, too. Anyway, what did you want to talk about?"

"Uh... like... this is a bit embarrassing, Mrs. Barnes? But Julie... well... she thinks she saw... I know this is crazy... but she thinks she saw you making love to her boyfriend."

Damn! Has Julie seen them? A perverse thrill shot through her at the thought of her sister seeing her boyfriend lose his virginity. "So, do you believe her, Reverend? Do you think I could be guilty of doing such a terrible thing?" I wonder if he's any good in bed?

"It doesn't matter what I think, Mrs. Barnes. It's what Julie thinks that counts. And she's really distressed."

"I see. Tell me, Reverend, if you were a seventeen year old boy, would you want to make love to me?"

"I'm a man of God, Mrs. Barnes. But I guess the answer is yes. Does that mean that Julie really did see what she told me she saw?"

"This is what Tom saw," and in hopes of shocking the minister, Joan opened the front of her robe to reveal her naked body in all its voluptuous fleshiness. "I guess his devotion to my prissy, little sister wasn't great enough to resist. How abut you?"

Bill was shocked by the woman's brazen exposure of her nakedness but he was also tremendously aroused. His many conquests in his congregation had all been reticent, or had pretended to be, and the novelty of having this big, beautiful woman proposition him was extremely exciting.

"You're a lovely woman, Mrs. Barnes. Tom must have been overwhelmed," and the horny pastor moved in, cupping and hefting a heavy breast and dipping his hand to the bushy nest between her thighs. "Perhaps you need a religious experience now... maybe we should kneel and pray."

"Oh Reverend Gibson? But wouldn't that be betraying my sister's confidence?" Joan smiled seductively and pushed her pelvis down against the minister's skillfully probing fingers as she rotated her wide hips. "We'd better go upstairs to the prayer room. Prayers should be made in private."

The prurient preacher and the wanton wife moved awkwardly across the room and up the stairs, his hands mauling her huge mammaries and manipulating the pulpy flesh of her fat cunt. Joan let her robe slip from her shoulders on the stairs and by the time they reached the bedroom her juices were flowing profusely and his organ was straining within the confines of is pants.

Julie felt a pang of apprehension when she saw Reverend Gibson's car in the driveway. Should he have come here? What was he going to say to her sister? But she had confidence in him. He knew what he was doing she was sure. Warmth suffused her young body, the warmth of trust and devotion. It was wonderful to have someone like her minister to turn to in time of need. Not wanting to face them together she went in the back door and up the back stairs to her room

Bill stood by the bed, removing his jacket and shirt and noting the mirrored wall. He liked that. He'd get a narcissistic jolt from being able to see himself ploughing his partner from different angles. Joan went to the bathroom and, while she was gone, he carefully placed his little camera on a shelf beside a collection of knick-knacks, setting the timer to ensure that he'd have at least one good piece of evidence in the unlikely event it was required.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.