Vengeful Virgin - Cover

Vengeful Virgin

Copyright© 2001 by John Baird

Chapter 4: Joan Gets a Virgin

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Joan Gets a Virgin - Betrayed by her older sister and by her trusted Minister and befriended by her cuckolded brother in law, fifteen year old Julie seeks revenge.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   First   Masturbation   Fisting   Size  

When Joan found the little condom wrapper under the sofa her first thought was that Don was playing around and for a moment she was angry. The incongruity of her emotions didn't register. How could she be angry with him when she, herself, was cheating on him with sluttish disregard for her own marriage vows? No. Not Don, she thought. He was too straight. It had to be her kid sister.

"You promised me, Julie! You swore on a bible! I want you to leave tomorrow. You can go live with that miserable bastard that Mom married after Dad died. I don't care how bad he is!"

"But Sis? I didn't! We didn't! Not that. He's never touched me... just kissed me... that's all." Julie was sick with dismay. That darned condom wrapper. Why hadn't she remembered it?

"How do you explain this, then, young lady? What were you kissing?"

"Oh Sis? I know I shouldn't have but... like... he was in pain... I... I used my hand... that's all... honest."

"I don't know? Are you telling me the truth? That's bad enough... but..."

Julie was in tears now. "I am... I'm telling the truth... and I won't even let him kiss me any more... not until... not until I'm old enough to marry him. I promise, Sis... like you wanted... I'll be a virgin when I marry." And as soon as I'm sixteen I'm going to marry him, too. If she won't sign the papers I know Mom will, if she's drunk enough.

And you're sure as Hell not going to marry a nobody like Tom, Joan mused, but she believed her kid sister. "I don't think you should keep on seeing him, Julie. He's not right for you. And if you're giving him handjobs it won't be long before you'll be going all the way."

"But, Sis? I love him? Please? Can't I keep on seeing him?" If she moved back in with her mother and stepfather she'd be too far away. And her stepfather made her nervous. The way he'd been looking at her.

"No, Julie. I mean it. I'll talk to Tom and I'm sure he'll understand."

"Please, Sis. Let me tell him?"

"We'll talk abut it tomorrow night, Julie. You have piano lessons all afternoon tomorrow and I have a meeting tonight."

Well, if she won't break it off, then maybe I will? I'm sure there's a way. He's a nice looking guy. Has he got into Julie? No, I don't think so. She had a sort of guilty look but I've never seen that sleepy-eyed appearance that goes with being fucked. I'll have to keep pressure on her, though, just to make sure she stays a virgin. Somewhere there' going to be a wealthy suitor who will value the purity of a real virgin, especially one with a build like Julie's. And she's obedient enough that I can manage it.

Tom wasn't one of her students although he went to the same high school she taught in. It was easy, therefore, to arrange a private meeting with him.

"Can you come over to my place this afternoon, Tom? I have to talk to you about Julie."

"Uh, sure Mrs. Barnes." What was it about? Julie hadn't called him last night like she always did after he was with her? Had Mrs. Barnes guessed something? Damn, for an older woman that one was something special Tom mused as he hung up the phone. He'd heard lots of stories about her. Did she play around as much as they said? She'd sure give a guy a great ride.

Tom showed up at the house, as requested, at exactly one o'clock. Joan had come home from school at noon and had showered and when she greeted the big seventeen-year-old she was wearing a loose-fitting, terrycloth robe. She hadn't admitted it to herself but everything she had done was aimed at only one objective.

Joan had been with many guys both before and after her marriage but the youngest had been the nineteen-year-old cousin who had broken her cherry when she was fourteen. For the past year she had been studying her high school students, wondering how much experience they had. Did they fuck their nubile classmates? Did they ever think about fucking their twenty seven year old teacher? The young bucks she kept picking up had been, for the most part, a disappointment. Like the one the other night. Would a seventeen-year-old have the stamina to satisfy her? They said that boys peak in their mid-teens.

"Hi Mrs. Barnes. You said one o'clock, didn't you?"

"That's right, Tom. I'm glad you're punctual. But there's lots of time. You don't have any classes this afternoon do you?" God, he looked like a real stud. No wonder Julie was infatuated with him. Was he a virgin? With a guy you couldn't tell. Not like with her when her cherry juice stained the carpet and she and her cousin spent an hour trying to clean it.

"Is there something? Like? Is it about Julie and me?" God, what a set of tits! Even bigger than Julie's. He could see clearly one of them when she changed position on the sofa and the robe gaped open. Wouldn't it be something if he got into her? The guys would think he was a hero.

"Well, yes, I guess it is." I'm crazy or stupid or both. Why am I letting him steal a peek at my boobs? Do I want to show him that I'm bigger than Julie? "She's only fifteen, you know. So you're really too old for her. I think it would be better for both of you if you didn't see one another until she's at least eighteen." Maybe, if I screwed him, he'd find it easier to give up trying to get into Julie?

"But Miz Barnes? I love her. We're in love. What does Julie think?" Did she really suck cock like they said she did? He wished he were older so he could make a play for her.

"But you're both too young to know that, Tom. Your love is concentrated down there, isn't it?"and she pointed at his crotch. "I know what Julie does for you... but that isn't going to be enough... not for either of you. I don't want her to have to quit school and have a baby."

Tom blushed, embarrassed that Julie's sister knew this much. Should he deny it? "But... like... we just kiss... that's all?"

"Do you put the condom on your tongue? Is that how you kiss?"

"Oh... like... there was just the once... yesterday..."She must know that Julie gave him a handjob. "And I hurt so much."

"Sure Tom... but soon that's not going to be enough. You'll demand more and she's too young to stop you. It would be better for both of you if you had someone older... somebody who is ready for a mature relationship." As she said that, Joan leaned forward toward the chair where Tom sat and her big, floppy breasts both escaped the loose confines of her robe. "Whoops,"she said with a suggestive smile as she stuffed the soft fleshbags back under her robe.

"But? Like? I'm only seventeen, Miz Barnes. And older girls don't... like... they're looking for older guys?" She must be coming on to him. Was this going to be the day? His virile organ swelled within the confines of his jeans as he hoped desperately that the teacher was going to teach something special.

"Maybe you just don't know how to go about it, Tom? Have you? Like? Had a real girlfriend?" Yes! She was going to fuck him. And he might be a virgin, too. "I mean one who... you know... gives you more than a handjob?"

"Uh... no Miz Barnes. I never... like... Julie is the most I've had... like... with her hand."

"Do you like me, Tom? I mean, does an old lady like me appeal to you?" Joan let her robe gape open again but this time, when her big breasts flopped free she didn't cover them. "You're a big, handsome guy, y'know."

"Gee... yeah... sure... you're beautiful, Miz Barnes. But you're a teacher... and Julie's sister?"

"And I'm a woman, too, Tom. And women... even more than girls... we need something. Would you? Like? Would you like to fuck me?"

"Oh God! Miz Barnes! Oh yes! Can I?" Tom almost exploded in his tight jeans when he heard the woman say 'fuck'. She was going to do it. She was going to let him fuck her.

"Let's go upstairs, Tom."And Joan stood, took the boy's hand and led him up the stairs to her bedroom.

Joan and Tom were just entering the bedroom when Julie arrived home. Her music teacher was sick and she'd cancelled the lesson. She was surprised to see her sister's car in the driveway but when she entered the house Joan wasn't to be seen. Then she saw Tom's jacket on the back of the chair. Was he here, too? She looked around downstairs but there was nobody. Then, with a strange foreboding, she went upstairs and when she got to the closed door to her sister's bedroom, she heard the murmur of voices.

Julie easily pried open the entrance to the narrow corridor separating her bedroom from her sister's. The first thing she saw was Joan, sprawled naked on her back on the bed, her long legs spread wide, her big breasts sagging to the sides. For a moment she was surprised since she hadn't seen Don's car in the driveway but then her surprise turned to sickening shock. Tom came into view, his big, lean body completely naked, his penis, the organ she had so lovingly stroked and milked yesterday, standing out and up from his groin. The young girl's eyes filled with tears and she bit her fist to stifle her sob of despair.

"Come darling Tom... come to teacher,"Joan said in a husky voice. "Let teacher show you how a real relationship should be."

The teenage boy's cock throbbed with anticipation as he looked lustfully at the woman's nakedly spread body. A bit awkward from inexperience he knelt on the bed between her long, widely splayed legs and then his teacher took over.

"Oh God, Tom... you're so hard,"she murmured as she reached out and grasped his outthrust organ. "And so big,"she added although he was considerably smaller than her husband's outsized appendage but she knew that men liked to be told that. "So very big," and using his cock as a handle, she pulled him down, guiding the rock-hard cylinder to her excited sex.

Tom was speechless. Her hand felt warm and good but then the sensitive tip of his cock was engulfed by the soft, wet heat of her cuntmouth and with primal instinct he pushed in. It was Heaven. His cock was surrounded by soft, hot, clinging flesh. Nothing had ever felt as good.

Tom's young girlfriend was speechless too. Speechless with the agony of her betrayal by the boy she loved. Speechless with the heartbreak of her sister's betrayal of her marriage vows. And speechless with the anger that her sister could do this to her, to steal her true love and do with him what she forbade her from doing. She wished that she could at that moment cease to exist.

"Oh yes, Tom... that feels so good,"Joan said softly as she adjusted her body to the boy's firm frame. "Have you ever fucked a woman... girl... before?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.