Vengeful Virgin - Cover

Vengeful Virgin

Copyright© 2001 by John Baird

Chapter 3: Marital Bliss

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Marital Bliss - Betrayed by her older sister and by her trusted Minister and befriended by her cuckolded brother in law, fifteen year old Julie seeks revenge.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   First   Masturbation   Fisting   Size  

What was wrong with her? Joan stumbled as she fumbled for her keys. Why did she keep doing stupid things like she had tonight? Her lower body ached with frustrated need and she shuddered with revulsion as she felt a wet trickle dribble from her cum-sodden pussy down her inner thigh. Don would never leave her frustrated like this and she warmed with desire for her husband's big, thick tool.

She hadn't planned it. She never did. There was just something about young guys that made her crazy. Jim had been almost twenty and, when he got into her in the back seat of the car it was like she was back in high school again. But, just like back then, he'd gone off almost as soon as he got his cock into her and she was left hanging. And he hadn't used a condom. What if he'd knocked her up? Or gave her a disease. She had to stop drinking before something awful happened.

Don was sprawled in his chair, nursing another drink when his wife came unsteadily into the living room. His testicles felt like aching balloons after the erotic frustration of watching his kid sister-in-law masturbate. It was eleven o'clock and it seemed rather late for Joan to be getting home from her library meeting. Was she playing around? He felt a pang of jealousy at the thought but as he watched his dark-haired wife of seven years enter, any jealousy he felt was subordinated to his need for release.

Had Julie taken the bait? Had she seen the little, partly open panel and checked it out? Would she be curious enough to go there and watch him with Joan? She certainly seemed to be a pure, very religious girl so maybe she wouldn't? Don felt guilty about it but he was hoping very much that his sister-in law-would watch them.

"You're late?" There was no accusatory tone to his question. Don tried hard to avoid conflict, especially with his rather domineering wife.

"Yeah... we went for a drink after the meeting," Joan mumbled nervously. "Bonnie and I. Sorry." God, he was handsome. "Did you really miss me?"

"Always do, darling." Yes, she'd had a drink. More than one he could tell when she leaned over to kiss him. She sprawled easily and compliantly across his lap as their tongues meshed and he slid his hand under her sweater to cup one of her huge, soft breasts. Were young Julie's as firm as they looked in a sweater? Then, as his wife's thighs straddled his he pushed his incestuous thought from his mind. At least, for the moment.

Julie heard the murmur of voices and the creak of the stairs as her sister and Don went to their room. Saying no to Tom always seemed foolish on the nights when she could hear the muffled sounds of lovemaking from her sister's room. Why did she have to remain pure? She knew she'd promised Joan that she'd wait until she got married. And Joan was right. Their other sister, Melanie, was stuck in a miserable relationship because she'd gotten pregnant when she was seventeen and Joan was determined that it wouldn't happen to her fifteen-year-old sister. And, besides that Julie knew it was wrong, sinfully wrong to have sex outside of marriage. Reverend Gibson had emphasized that when he'd counseled her.

Joan was all over him, helping him take off his clothes and peeling off her own skirt and sweater. If he'd had less to drink he might have noticed that his wife wasn't wearing panties but, half drunk and so hot from watching his kid sister-in-law masturbate, he had no thoughts beyond the lust for Joan's firm, lithe frame.

She couldn't. She shouldn't. Julie lay in her bed staring at the little doorway to the secret room. She could hear suggestive sounds from the adjoining room and she fought her obscene curiosity. Purity blemished. The lush-bodied girl got out of bed and, naked, she went to the narrow panel, pulled it open and entered the long corridor that separated her bedroom from theirs. It was a shock, even though she'd been there earlier this evening. She knew they couldn't see her because she'd checked it out but she still felt uneasy as she looked into her sister's bedroom.

Was Julie watching? Don came out of the bathroom after injecting his already stiff organ with the great stamina serum that enabled him to stay hard in his wife after he went off. His cock throbbed with anticipation.

Young Julie watched as her naked brother-in-law walked to the bed, only a few feet from where she stood behind the one-way mirrored wall. Her eyes widened in awe at the sight of the huge pole that projected out from his groin. Until then she had thought that Tom's penis was big but Don's was incredible. How could Joan take it? Thank goodness Tom wasn't that big. It would split her apart.

Joan lay flat on her back, her legs bent and raised and she reached out for her wonderfully endowed husband. Why did she ever look for anyone else? It had got even better, lately. Don seemed to have developed incredible stamina and he made her cum and cum and cum. Tonight she wouldn't insist that he wear a condom. She'd been careless with tonight's young stud so, if he'd knocked her up, at least she could credibly claim it was Don.

"Come lover... I'm ready for you... I've been thinking of this all evening." Joan's aureoles were like dark saucers surrounding the thick nipples that jutted out from them like little cocks. Her profusely furred, black bush was bisected by a pink, vertical slit that gaped wetly, opened for her husband's marvelous member. If he had been of a suspicious nature he might have wondered at her wetness and the matting of her pubic hair but Don was a trusting soul and, so far, totally monogamous.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.