Vengeful Virgin - Cover

Vengeful Virgin

Copyright© 2001 by John Baird

Chapter 20: Joan Finds a Friend

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20: Joan Finds a Friend - Betrayed by her older sister and by her trusted Minister and befriended by her cuckolded brother in law, fifteen year old Julie seeks revenge.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   First   Masturbation   Fisting   Size  

Joan was happy. Perhaps happier than ever before. A new school. And a new schoolyear. But, most important, a new companion.

It was four months since she'd accepted the inevitable and separated from Don. And Julie. She still loved him but Don definitely had not come to terms with her promiscuous behaviour, and she didn't blame him. And now she had Laura but she felt a strong resentment towards her sister. Somehow she was going to get even.

Joan surveyed Laura's slender, shapely form as the twenty year old fellow teacher lay naked and, as always, compliant on the bed. Gently she stroked her curving flanks, her hand moving closer and closer to the bulging, lightly furred mons and the swollen labial crevice. After only two months they had achieved a knowledge of one another that made their lovemaking smooth and natural. All of it. Her belly churned with lust as she remembered that first time, that wonderful night when she'd introduced her young friend to the delights of Sapphic love.

Ready to begin her first teaching job, twenty-year-old Laura had been flattered when Ms. Barnes invited her to dinner. Ms. Barnes was new to this school too but she was older and an experienced teacher. There was so much she could learn from her. But young Laura still had no idea just how much she was to learn.

Joan's apartment was spacious and nicely but plainly decorated. "Sit down, my dear," Joan said indicating a place on the expensive looking sofa. "Take a load off your feet and let's get to know each other. We didn't really have the opportunity to talk yet so I want to hear all about you. Are you happy about your new job?"

"Yes," Laura answered nervously. She settled herself on the edge of the sofa, feeling slightly uncomfortable. She accepted the drink the older teacher handed her and sipped slowly at it. I mustn't drink too much, she thought. I've never been able to hold it very well.

She watched as Joan Barnes chattered brightly and kept pouring

herself drinks from the cocktail shaker. My god, this woman must have a

hollow leg, Laura thought. I hope I'm not supposed to be keeping up with her. She wanted to though. She didn't want this sophisticated woman to

think she was a prudish young novice teacher, unsophisticated and not socially aware. "Are you getting hungry, Joan?" she asked, hopefully thinking this would give her a chance to slow down the drinking.

Joan shook her head. "Not really," she said. She refilled her glass again and lifted it. "Here's to you, my dear," she toasted the young teacher. "And here's to good experiences." While her young friend was obviously nervous, Joan too had some anxiety. Except for a couple times with Julie during the attempt to live as a threesome, she'd never made love to another woman. And seducing this lovely girl was not like picking up some horny, young guy in a bar and fucking him.

Laura was soon beginning to feel a little tipsy but maybe just one more she thought when Joan refilled her glass for the fourth or maybe fifth time. Amazingly enough, Joan looked fresh as a daisy. The drinks didn't seem to be affecting her at all.

Laura felt bombed out of her skull but on no account did she want to appear that way to Joan Barnes who was the picture of polished sophistication. The young teacher found it hard to concentrate on the conversation, her thoughts wandering much of the time, usually to wonder when they were going to eat. Her face felt quite hot now and when she looked in the mirror over the fireplace she saw that her cheeks were flushed. Her eyes looked a little wonky too, and it occurred to her that she was more than slightly drunk. She couldn't remember being drunk in her entire life before except she had been tipsy one New Year's Eve.

The blonde schoolteacher closed her eyes, wishing the spinning in her head would stop. Joan seemed to be swaying back and forth in front of her and slipping out of focus, although Laura could see that the sophisticated older teacher was sitting up, thoroughly composed beside her on the sofa.

She was startled when Ms. Barnes reached out her hand and stroked her bare arm, gently, almost casually, just as startled to hear her say, "I don't want to appear like I'm prying, Laura, but are you having problems with your boyfriend?"

Laura's mind went back to the terrible scene the other night, when Brad had nearly raped her. Not that they hadn't made love often before but never like that. Not in her bottom or her mouth. "Uh, Brad and I... like, we've decided to split. How did you know?" They'd been going together since last year, at Teacher's College, but he had become impossibly demanding. And at last he'd told her that he wasn't prepared to wait until they were married. So, determined to preserve her virginity for marriage, she'd told him it was over.

"I could tell that you were suffering... and I wanted to do something for you, to soothe you and comfort you. And that's why I invited you out tonight." Joan was not that insightful. She'd heard Brad complaining to another about his frigid girlfriend. Joan shifted her position on the sofa beside her, sliding nearer, so that their thighs touched. The gentle stroking continued, briefly, then stopped as Joan slid her hand upover Laura's shoulder, trailed it gently, almost lovingly across her face, then down over her throat, slipping it down into the front of her dress. "Have you ever wondered, darling, what it would be like to have a woman that understands your body. A woman that could know exactly what excites you... doing wonderful things to your body..."

"Oh no..." Laura stammered... "my religion... oh no... that's a terrible sin... worse even than adultery..."

Joan gave Laura a sweet, knowing little smile, and then her fingertips edged beneath the sheer confining fabric of Laura's brassiere, ran teasingly over the smooth resilient flesh of her firm, white breast. "See what I mean, angel. Doesn't it feel wonderful?" she whispered in her ear.

Laura shuddered. No one had ever touched her in this way except Brad and now a woman was doing it! It was obscene, sinfully depraved. And yet a little thrill of erotic pleasure such as the young teacher had never known before seemed to tiptoe up her spine. Her head seemed to swim in helpless confusion. This was wicked and evil but she felt soothed and comforted, as she had never been before.

Laura let her head fall back on Joan's shoulder, letting her cradle it between her shoulders and her chin. The slow, insistent stroking of her breast went on, and now Laura's doubts began to evaporate under the gentle touch of the other woman's fingers, teasing one throbbing nipple into a taut erection, then trailing lightly across her body to enfold, encompass the other and tease it, too, into hardness.

As Joan's hand slipped lightly down over the gentle swelling of her belly, instinctively, Laura crossed her legs. She'd never let Brad touch her there but she closed her eyes and then opened them as she realized that Joan had drawn down the zipper of her dress and was easing it off her shoulders.

"Help me," Joan whispered to her. "Oh, help me, darling." Without a moment's hesitation, Laura did as she was asked. She felt strangely relaxed and peaceful, as if she were a small child again, protected by Joan's comforting arms. Then she complied with Joan's request, lifting her arms to let the other woman slip her dress off. And when Joan reached around to unhook the straps of her bra, she didn't object.

Docile and compliant, Laura sat as Joan cupped one of her small, firm breasts with one hand while with the other she tilted her chin up, raising her face to her own. Her full lips brushed hers Laura trembled with a strange new excitement. And then she pressed her mouth firmly to Joan's as she felt her flicking her tongue out expertly to part them, then darting it between them to find her tongue.

A little gasp of shocked delight escaped Laura as she felt the older teacher's hands roaming over her body. She was almost a spectator to her own seduction as her panties were drawn slowly down over her hips and thighs, and then, with a little shudder of wicked pleasure, she realized that she was completely stark naked.

Joan Barnes's lips teased at the swollen bud of one nipple, and then she whispered, "Now, it's your turn, my darling. Your turn to help me."

Another thrill rippled deliciously through Laura mixed with a little warning signal as the words whirled through her alcohol-blurred brain.

"No... I can't Joan," she protested automatically. But the drinks had begun to strip her of all inhibitions, and her fingers groped for the zipper on Joan's skirt, and pulled it down, then found the buttons on her blouse, struggling with them until they came undone and the two very large, soft breasts were exposed, barely enclosed within the narrow confines of her low cut bra.

Barely conscious of what she was doing, Laura eased off her new friend's brassiere while Joan moaned, her gasps heavy and excited with sudden passion. She reached out and pulled the younger woman to her, pressing her own naked body up against hers. Her large, soft breasts crushed against Laura's, their nipples meeting, as her hand moved down the soft, firm flesh of the young woman's belly to the bulge of her scantily furred mons.

"Have you ever felt like this?" she crooned in her sensual, husky

voice. Joan was sure that this experience was even newer to her young friend than to herself but she sensed that Laura was responding, whether willing it or not.

Guided by the older schoolteacher, Laura hooked her own hand into the thin waistband of Joan's panties, easing them down over her hips and, in a moment both women were stripped completely naked, and Joan was easing

the inexperienced teacher down onto the couch until her body was stretched out upon it.

Laura closed her eyes again, and felt Joan's body rubbing against her as she held her tight. Then she realized that Joan was caressing her buttocks, ever so gently, parting the two soft mounds and as Laura gasped with an odd delight, teasing a fingertip into the tiny puckered mouth of her tight little anus.

She lay motionless on the sofa as Joan trailed her moist lips down the length of her body, moving her head sideways to reach the trembling white flesh of her thighs. She began to kiss the tender skin there, while Laura quivered and a strange wonderful excitement rippled through her. Laura's legs fell open, splaying out to hang limply over the edge of the couch, her whole body keyed to a tense, quivering excitement, and then she began to writhe as Joan's lips wandered to the golden triangle up between her thighs that now tingled with a rising involuntary passion. It was sinful, wicked, and shameful and yet she was powerless to fend it off.

The innocent, young teacher groaned at the soft, moist laving of her fleshy cunt lips, the gentle teasing motion as Joan ran her tongue along the soft hair-lined slit of her pussy. She lay back helplessly, welcoming the lewd wet tongue that parted her cuntal lips, then licked hotly at the moist orifice within it. Another thrill coursed over her body as the woman's tongue found the tiny throbbing bud of her clitoris, and teased it into a quivering erection.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.