Vengeful Virgin - Cover

Vengeful Virgin

Copyright© 2001 by John Baird

Chapter 2: Privacy Invaded

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Privacy Invaded - Betrayed by her older sister and by her trusted Minister and befriended by her cuckolded brother in law, fifteen year old Julie seeks revenge.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   First   Masturbation   Fisting   Size  

When Don and Joan bought their house they thought it was a fairly ordinary two-story, three bedroom house. It was three months after they moved in that Don, by accident, discovered that there was one extraordinary feature.

Don had been making a minor repair in the little bathroom that connected the two adjoining bedrooms in preparation for the arrival of Joan's kid sister to live with them when he made a discovery. He had noticed that the wall between the two bedrooms was unusually thick and began examining the walls, which had floor to ceiling mirrors. He finally found that the narrow wooden panel by the outside edge of the mirror was hinged and the little door opened into a narrow corridor that ran from the outside wall of the house to the bathroom wall and separated the two bedrooms. There was a similar hinged panel in the adjoining bedroom. There was also a narrow, steep stairway that led down to a hidden panel in the garage so the corridor could be accessed from either bedroom or from the garage. From inside the corridor the one-way glass of the mirrors allowed him to see into both bedrooms and the little bathroom.

Don wondered about whomever had this peeping-tom corridor built but he didn't tell Joan of its existence, saving the secret for himself. Further exploration revealed that each wall, by the touch of a switch, became shuttered so it was no longer possible to see through it. It was possible, therefore, to look into any or all or none of the three rooms that bordered the narrow corridor.

He'd had no conscious intent of spying on Julie, Joan's cute and busty fourteen-year-old sister but, after the lovely youngster arrived, he recognized in a moment of drunken reverie, the possibility. In the four months since the girl's arrival he had, on many occasions, taken advantage of the peep-room to watch his sister-in-law, now fifteen, in the bathroom and in her bed. He fought against his incestuous thoughts but on the many evenings when Joan was away at some meeting or other and he was having too many drinks he would go there to watch her.

When Don got home just as Tom was leaving after Julie's skillfully administered handjob he thought that his young sister-in-law had looked at him with a guilty, sheepish expression and he wondered what they'd been doing. Was Tom fucking the luscious youngster? No. She was too young. But guiltily he wondered if she really was too young. She was definitely big enough. He'd seen her naked body several times and he knew that her breasts were large and her hips wide and from his spying on her, he knew that her sexual desires were developing.

Joan had another library board meeting so she wouldn't be home for a couple of hours so Don poured a drink while Julie nuked a frozen dinner. He sat in his chair for a few minutes, thinking about his Grades seven and eight female students and wondering how developed, sexually, they might be. He wished he was their age so he could find out. But, no matter how he tried to push the image of his cute, young sister-in-law from his mind it kept coming back.

He knew that the fifteen-year-old was sexually advanced because on one of the occasions he had spied on her through the bathroom mirror he had seen her in the shower. It had been incredibly exciting to watch the young girl using the pulsating, hand-held showerhead, holding it between her open, plump thighs and directing the powerful jet against her lightly furred cunt. Damn. He had to stop thinking that way about her.

Julie ate quickly and then excused herself. "I have a lot if homework," she'd said although she felt guilty because she was lying. But she couldn't tell him the truth. It wasn't like with Reverend Gibson with whom she could talk about the way she felt.

Don watched his sister in law climb the stairs, trying to repress the sinful urge that the sight of her cutely rolling rump brought on. Even if she was sexually developed she was too young for him and, especially, he was married and she was his sister-in-law. What was she doing right now?

He poured another drink and drank it quickly, as if to get courage from it. Quietly, Don climbed the stairs. In his bedroom he pried open the little panel and squeezed into the narrow corridor. Reaching up he found the button the operated the shutters and the room was suddenly brighter. It was as if he was standing in his young sister-in-law's bedroom and she was there, only a few feet away. God, she was lovely!

Julie was lying on her back and completely, excitingly naked. The foot of the bed was closest to him, about four feet from where he stood. The young girl was facing him, her head raised slightly by the pillow, her big, firm tit-globes standing out from her chest like two pink-capped hemispheres. Her full, plump thighs were spread wide apart and her hand covered the secret nest below her round, little belly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.