Vengeful Virgin - Cover

Vengeful Virgin

Copyright© 2001 by John Baird

Chapter 19: Sherry's Satisfaction

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19: Sherry's Satisfaction - Betrayed by her older sister and by her trusted Minister and befriended by her cuckolded brother in law, fifteen year old Julie seeks revenge.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   First   Masturbation   Fisting   Size  

Autumn had arrived and with it, a new school year. Sherry missed her friend Julie who had moved away with her brother in law and soon to be husband. Joan had moved away also but to a different location.

Sherry was pleased with the outcome of her revenge on her father. She was sure that he had stopped his unfaithful behaviour and she couldn't help but notice the change in her mother. The formerly timid and somewhat dour woman virtually glowed and was always smiling and acting very happy. Although it embarrassed her to think of her parents in the sexual act, Sherry was sure that her mother's happiness was the result of her father's undivided attentions.


"Oh God Tom... that was so good." Sherry lay spread-eagled under the older boy as he dismounted, withdrawing the huge dildo from her sated sex. She'd stolen it after she'd used it in Julie and now, for more than three months, Tom had been using it on her. In her.

They didn't exactly have a romantic relationship but rather one of mutual satisfaction. At first it had been the usual boy-girl thing. They kissed and fondled one another and, on most of their dates, ended up having sexual intercourse. But Sherry had been long-cocked twice by Don and Tom's average sized equipment didn't give the thirteen-year-old girl exactly what she wanted. He hadn't been too keen on the idea of strapping on the dildo but, with a little persuasion, he'd agreed to try it.

Tom was enjoying the girl's freely offered favors but the huge dildo made him feel inadequate at first. Nonetheless, he discovered the first time when he fucked her with the hollow, artificial cock that her response had a salacious effect and it gave him an obscene pleasure. They'd settled into a pattern. He would fuck her first with his own six-inch-plus tool and then after he went off he would strap on the dildo and ride her until she could take no more. By then he would be so swollen and hard that the dildo was a too-tight fit and his cock would be sore but that may have enhanced his pleasure in the action that followed.

By the time the slender, firm-titted blonde was sated, her noisy response and the writhing of her pneumatic frame against his had recharged his desire-batteries. He would mount her limp body again and he found that, after taking the long, thick pseudo-cock, she was not loosened as he had expected her to be. The frictioning titillation of her cuntwalls by the mammoth shaft seemed to make them swell so that she was effectively tighter after than before. She was on the pill and he was sure he was her only lover so he did not have to put up with the sensation-dulling nuisance of a condom.

"I'm not being fair to you, Tom, am I?" Sherry murmured as Tom unstrapped the dildo from his hips and mounted her slack body, burying his throbbing, young tool in her swollen sex.

"What do you mean, Sherry? How?" Tom began to fuck his girlfriend with slow thrusts, savouring the softly clasping grip of her engorged cuntwalls.

"Well... like... you're filling me with that big imitation and it makes me wild, but... like... I bet you'd like it better if I was... if I fit closer?"

"It's good, Sherry. You feel good to me."

"Have you ever been first? I mean, with a virgin?"

"Uh... no... but?" Tom was a bit embarrassed to have to admit this; especially to a girl as young as Sherry and he ground against her firm hips, pushing in as far as his cock could reach.

"Would you like to? I mean, to make out with a virgin?"

"I'd rather have you, darling," he lied for the thought of being first with a girl was often on his mind.

"But wouldn't it be? Like? Sort of special to be a girl's first ever lover? And she'd be tighter than me, too?"

"Uh, sure, I guess so?" Why was she asking this? "But you're great, Sherry. I like you a lot."

Sherry's question had not exactly come out of the blue. Little Cindi Carter was two years younger than her obese sister, Eileen and, although she was a plump little thing, she was not at all obese like her older sister. She'd found out from Eileen what had happened with Reverend Gibson and, wanting to impress the older girl, Sherry, with her sophistication, she'd talked about it to her. In a way the little girl had gloated, as if saying that the minister was just an ordinary, cheating husband, nothing special. Sherry had not been pleased but she didn't show it. Instead she acted as if Cindi was her peer.

It had taken a while but Sherry had come up with a plot that would, she believed, diminish the twelve-year-old girl's sense of self-importance and get back at Eileen. In a twisted way Sherry blamed the corpulent teen for her father's transgression.

Cindi wanted to say no when Sherry offered to share her boyfriend, Tom but pride wouldn't permit it. She felt flattered, too. He was a lot older and so good-looking. Would he think she was just a little kid? But she still wasn't sure that she wanted to go all the way.


Reverend Gibson was out of town on a Retreat and Sherry brought her young friend to his office where she and Tom occasionally made out. Tom was already there, waiting for Sherry's sacrificial offering. Sherry led Cindi to the futon where she sat down nervously beside the big, older boy.

"Cindi wants to get to know you better, Tom. She's cute, isn't she?"

The grapefruit sized tits looked especially large on her small frame and her hips and legs were plump and shapely.

"Uh, maybe I better just watch you guys?" Cindi had flushed with pleasure at the boy's compliment but she was suddenly afraid.

"No Cindi. I have to do some things in the storeroom. You two can stay here and get to know one another better." Sherry left the two of them alone and went into the adjoining room from where she and Julie had spied on her father.

As Sherry went out the door Tom's arm went around the little girl's waist and he drew her closer.

Cindi tensed but then the boy's mouth was on hers and she felt small and helpless. His lips moved gently on hers, his tongue flicking hotly, pushing, and forcing its way into her mouth. She pushed weakly at him but she felt funny, little flutterings in her belly as he continued the kiss. Oh God, she thought. I'm being French-kissed, and it gave her a feeling of maturity. For a couple of minutes the kiss continued as the boy held her close and a pleasant warmth suffused her juvenile loins.

Tom's arm had slacked around the youngster's waist as they kissed. Now he tightened his grip, pulling her close to him with a powerful twist of his wrist. He dropped his hand to her knee, and then began to trace the length of her thigh, teasingly. His fingers slipped around to the smooth, soft skin of the inner surface, traced that once again.

Once more, a little thrill of involuntary, unwanted pleasure raced through her blood. Gosh, what was happening to her? Whatever it was she was sure that her parents would disapprove of it!

"Please don't, Tom..."

"Why, baby?"

"Because," Cindi said, suddenly having second thoughts about what they were doing, "it's not right..."

"We're friends aren't we, Cindi?" Tom asked, although he hardly knew the little girl.

She nodded, thinking about it. "Yes," she said at last.

"Well, what are friends for if they don't show affection for one another? I'm just trying to show you how much I like you, Cindi. I really want to show you..."

"I don't think..." Cindi was definitely getting scared.

"Get close to me!" His voice was cold now, the boyish grin was long gone and his eyes looked demanding and scary. They sent a cold chill through the young girl's blood.

Cindi shook her head. "I want to go home!" Tom, please let me go home!" Even though Eileen had done it, she was fourteen. Cindi was scared.

Tom shook his head. "Don't be silly." His arm tightened around her and he pulled her up against him, crushing her full young breasts against his chest. Suddenly, his hot, hungry mouth was again fastened demandingly over her moist lips, his tongue darting out to force them open, to push its way past her clenched teeth and into the soft warm cavern. She struggled against him, gasping for breath, close to suffocating as his tongue brushed almost against her throat.

The twelve-year-old youngster squirmed and writhed against him, and then with a desperate wrench freed herself, panting with the effort, still gasping for breath. Her eyes filled with tears that spilled down her flushed cheeks. She brushed them away angrily and slid away from him.

From her vantage point in the adjoining room Sherry watched intently. Was the little girl going to fight? Would Tom force her, rape her, if he had to? An obscene thrill shot through her loins.

"What are you afraid of?"

"I'm not sure," Cindi answered truthfully. Would Eileen be impressed if she was able to tell her that this big, handsome boy had made love to her?

"What do you think I'm going to do to you?"

"Uh? You know? I'm not sure?"

"I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to," Tom said staring at her with lust-filled eyes.

With a quick movement, Tom grasped her by the shoulder, fingers sinking into the soft flesh. A moment later, his other hand slipped up under the front of her sweater and then edged its way under the sheer fabric of her little bra. Cupping the snowy mound of her ripe young breast, he began to massage it with a teasing circular motion.

Cindi arched backward at the electric contact of his fingers, and a little shock of unexpected pleasure whipped through her blood. "Don't," she pleaded helplessly, but Tom ignored her pleas, pinching the tender button of one ruby nipple between his thumb and forefinger, tweaking it until it quivered into a taut erection.

"How's that?" he asked. "Does it feel good?"

Cindi, fighting to hold back the tears that welled up, clamped her lips tight shut, refusing to answer.

"Come on, Cindi, do you like it don't you?"

This time the girl managed to stammer. "Yes... it feels good but... !"

"And you'll like it better with your clothes off." Tom pulled the zipper of her skirt down while he pulled her sweater up and off. In his mounting excitement, he let his hands roam over her back, bare now from the shoulders down, then slid one under the narrow strap of her bra.

"Take this off," he said commandingly.

Submissively, Cindi tried to reach behind her, to unhook the tiny clasps that held the wisp of lace and nylon closed, fumbling clumsily with fear-stiffened fingers. "I... I can't," she whimpered, as the bit of cloth seemed to slide from her hand.

"Then I will," Tom said. His fingers worked expertly at the fastening until suddenly it snapped apart and her full young breasts fell free. With a little grunt, he pulled the skimpy brassiere from around her body, wadded it into a ball and tossed it onto the floor.

Cindi gasped as a rush of cool air swept across her trembling breasts, now completely exposed to the older boy beside her. Then she felt his two hands cup them, enclosing them hotly, while he squeezed and kneaded them, making her nipples hard and upright. He rubbed the two tiny buds between his thumbs and forefingers, sending a new wave of delicious excitement surging through her still resisting body, making her gasp again, this time with surprised pleasure.

Tom bent forward, now and his mouth closed over one taut, fat nipple. He began to suck on it with tantalizing delicacy, swirling his tongue maddeningly around the stiff little mound. The pressure of his mouth increased, and he sucked hungrily, now, his teeth nipping gently at the tender flesh.

For Tom it was a new experience. Apart from a few fumbling and unsuccessful attempts at seducing girls his experience had been with the older woman Joan and now, Sherry. And both of them had been the aggressors. This ripe youngster's reluctance and timidity were giving him a real rush and he wondered how far he could get with her.

"No... don't... stop it!" the youngster whimpered. She had to stop him. She was too young for this. And yet little flashes of wanton desire began to rip through her body, making her tingle and tremble with expectation. Her body seemed to come alive, to take fire with the new and thrilling sensation it was being subjected to, and she moaned aloud in her distress. "No... Tom... stop," she whimpered again, making a final effort to push the big boy away from her quivering body. And then she sat still while Tom trailed his tongue down the narrow valley between the youthfully swelling mounds of her breasts, then fastened his mouth on the other nipple, sucking that, too, into throbbing hardness.

His hands began to trace the smooth length of her bare midriff, down to the top of her nylon panties and back again. Suddenly, with a quick impatient gesture, he hooked his fingers into the narrow elastic waistband at the top of her little panties, stretching the flimsy material wide to let his hand slip down beneath it. It crawled down over her plump little belly to smooth, fleshy bulge at the base of it, and then probed teasingly at the warm, narrow slit that led to her vagina. His hand trailed along the narrow crevice there, then slipped around beneath her to cup one firmly rounded ass-cheek.

As abruptly as he had slipped his hand beneath her panties, Tom withdrew it. And then, with a swift movement, he lifted her buttocks from futon with one hand, while his other slid her bunched and crinkled skirt beneath her, pulling it down over the full curves of her thighs, down over her slim legs and ankles to the floor. With another swift movement, he grasped the tight waistband of her panties, peeled them down to the half-moons of her buttocks now grinding desperately down into the futon. "Lift up," he ordered, trying again to slip his hand beneath her. But Cindi only stared at him wide-eyed, mesmerized at the idea of being stripped of her clothes in this way, of having her naked body exposed to the boy's lewd gaze.

Again Tom's hand trailed across the soft smooth skin of her belly, down to the smooth, hairless bulge between her legs. She held her breath as his middle finger teased thrillingly at the warm, slit there and her body responded with a seeping, oily effusion. Tom's finger then slipped along the cleft until it found the tiny, throbbing bud of her clitoris.

The unaccustomed touch sent wild shocks of maddening pleasure whipping up and down the little girl's spine, while her brain reeled with apprehension at what was happening. It was scary. And yet it was wonderful, too, and she writhed with pleasure from the boy's intimate touch. She longed to fight off this frightening assault that Tom was subjecting her and yet she was powerless under the overwhelming sexual stimulation.

The little girl moaned helplessly as Tom's hand slipped down farther, parting the soft, quivering lips of her underaged vulva. Suddenly, he found the hot, wet opening there and plunged his middle finger deep into it until its further ingress was blocked by the symbol of her innocence, her hymen, and an anguished sob sounded from her lips.

Oh God, yes, Tom exulted. This lovely, little girl was a virgin. He was almost sick with desire now, his lust for her young body hugely enhanced by the thought of breaking her cherry.

He wriggled his finger in the mouth of Cindi's vagina, imagining how the softly clinging flesh would feel around his cock. He worked a second finger into her, spreading the smooth labia apart and stretching the elastic opening. She moaned again and he felt the moisture from her juvenile cunt seeping down, making a dark little damp patch on the futon. Cindi closed her eyes, sitting motionless as the boy finger-fucked her, sending little waves of fire lapping at her trembling body. She had to stop him but there was a vast yearning in her belly. She didn't want him to stop. Not yet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.