Vengeful Virgin - Cover

Vengeful Virgin

Copyright© 2001 by John Baird

Chapter 17: Who Needs Enemies

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17: Who Needs Enemies - Betrayed by her older sister and by her trusted Minister and befriended by her cuckolded brother in law, fifteen year old Julie seeks revenge.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   First   Masturbation   Fisting   Size  

Sherry was angry. She was angry with her father, the good Reverend Gibson, but that was nothing new. Right now, at this moment, she was especially angry with her best friend, Julie. The girl seemed to be almost gloating over the fact that her brother in law was screwing her twice as often, and better than he was screwing his wife, her sister. It was like she was saying, 'Ha Ha, I've got him and you don't.' Not only saying it it Joan but also to Sherry. And she was supposed to be a friend? Sherry wanted to get even, somehow.

As she walked past the lockers in the school hallway she saw Tom. What would he think if he knew that his ex-girlfriend, the goody-goody girl that wouldn't give him anything more than a handjob, was fucking her own brother in law? She'd like to tell him all of it, that Julie was sucking him off and letting him assfuck her. As Sherry fumed she was suddenly struck by a perverse idea.

"Hi Tom. Haven't seen you for a while. How are things?"

"Oh, Hi Sherry. Pretty good, I guess?" Damn. She's a cute little chick, even if she's only thirteen. Boy, would I ever get hassled by the guys if I screwed someone like her. Cradle robbing, they'd say.

"Do you miss seeing Julie?"

"Yeah, some. What about you? Do you have a steady?" I wonder if someone got her cherry yet?

"You know Dad wouldn't allow that. I'm only thirteen. Would you like to see Julie? I mean, like... you know? Really see her?"

"Huh? Whaddya mean, Sherry?"

"Well... like... you know? All of her?"

"But Sherry? How?" Tom still wasn't sure exactly what the girl meant but it sounded good. And ever since he'd bragged about screwing Joan he'd been sorry he did because he hoped that someday he'd get back together with Julie. He really did love her.

"Tell you what, Tom. I'll see what I can set up. Then I'll tell you what I mean. And how." Sherry's mind was working overtime, trying to figure out exactly what she was going to do.


"Will Joan be gone long, Julie?"

"Yeah, all week. Do you want to sleep over tomorrow night? Don has a meeting of some kind and he's not going to be home until midnight."

"Sure Julie. I'd like that." She couldn't have set it up better if she'd tried, Sherry thought joyfully. She knew now just what she'd do.


Julie had perceived that Sherry was annoyed with her and she thought she knew why. No way though that she was going to let her friend get in bed with Don. What if he did and decided that he liked younger and smaller better? As much as Julie loved Don and, especially, his lovemaking, she also had good memories of the few times she and Sherry had given each other pleasure. And, good as Don was in bed, he didn't have the mouth-touch that Sherry had. Maybe if she and her friend slept together again she could make up for her refusal to share Don with her? They'd be all alone until late tonight and she was going to try to make up with her best friend.

Sherry was ecstatic. They'd both showered and now were in bed together, naked. Should she make the first move? Julie had definitely set the stage.

Julie was a bit nervous. How was Sherry going to react? She turned on her side beside her friend and draped her arm over her waist. It's nice, she thought, as she stroked the other girl's sleek, firm flanks and, as her hand moved down across her flat belly to the almost hairless mound, Sherry gave a soft moan and spread her legs apart.

"Do you want to? You know?" the thirteen year old asked as she cupped one of the bigger girl's big, firm breasts.

"Mmmmm," Julie murmured in wordless assent and her mouth closed over a firm breast while her hand slid down between Sherry's compliantly opened thighs. And, suddenly, her friend was pushing her over on her back and sliding lower in the bed to lie between Julie's open thighs.

"Let me, Sherry. Let me do you," Julie mumbled as she felt the warm moistness of her friend's mouth between her legs.

"After, Julie. I want to just make love to you... to give you pleasure." Sherry's lips and tongue traced a path along the crease where Julie's plump thighs joined her torso. She licked the outer edges of the swelling labia, feeling the scraggly hairs under her tongue, moving inward to the already oily crevice. She filled her hands with the girl's large breasts and stroked the firm flesh, finding the nipples that were already engorged and extended. She teased her, her tongue making little forays into Julie's cuntal cleft then away to the outer slopes.

Julie felt as if her sex was swollen to balloon size and she moaned and squirmed as her friend's mouth moved on it. The fat lips filled out and the monk's hood over her clitoris projected out slightly between. "Oh! Oh Sherry!" Julie gasped as her friend's tongue licked tantalizingly close to her clit. "Aahhh!" she cried out when the hard, pebbly snake pressed on her throbbing cum-trigger.

Her friend's excitement was contagious and Sherry squeezed and tugged at her friend's voluminous titflesh and dove deeper between her widely splayed thighs. She tasted the pleasant sharpness of Julie's oily lubrication and felt the fine corrugations of her cuntmouth as she slid her tongue inside as far as she could reach.

"Hannnh!... Yannhh!... Haannhhh!" the prone fifteen-year-old girl panted and hot shivers of anticipation surged through her lower body. She reached down to hold Sherry's blonde head, her legs rising as she undulated up at the teasing, probing tongue. In and out and around the supple appendage explored Julie's juicy cavity as she moaned and whined in the extremity of desire. Her intense pleasure was combined with an equally intense frustration and she tilted her broad pelvis, seeking that other passionately needed contact.

Sherry knew that Julie was on the brink of climax and she raised her face enough that her lips could lock on her friend's now erectly protruding clit. Warm, soft thigh-flesh closed around her head, muffling the long drawn out cry as she took Julie over the top. She felt the fat, puffy cuntflesh bulge and flutter against her face as she held the slick, little bud between her lips and titillated it rapidly with the tip of her tongue.

"Sherrrryyyyy!... Oohhhhh Yyeeesss!" Julie's loud wail rent the air as her body exploded in a paroxysm of hot sensation and a kaleidoscope of brightly coloured light overwhelmed her.

Sherry, her head trapped between her friend's strangling thigh-hold, fought for breath. For a moment she thought she was going to drown in the sloppy-wet pudding that surrounded her face and then, to her relief, Julie's legs fell away and she lay there panting and moaning.

"You like that didn't you, Julie," Sherry murmured as she kissed the girl's slack-lipped mouth. Her face was wet and slippery with the juices of the other girl's passion and she thrust her tongue into a mouth that was totally different than the lower entry she had just explored.

"Mmmmm... God, you know I did," Julie sighed as she used her own tongue to push Sherry's from her mouth. "But what about you?"

"You just wait here. I'm going to get us cokes... and add a bit of Don's rum to them. Then you can make me happy." Sherry rose from the bed and paused. "But you could make me really happy if you let me go climb into bed with Don after he gets home."

"No way, Sherry. He's mine! You'll have to find your own lover." And Julie stretched and smiled, her self-satisfaction plain to see.

"OK, Julie. Just thought I'd ask again." Damn her! She deserves what's going to happen to her!

Julie was beginning to wonder what was taking so long when Sherry arrived with their cokes. And it had taken a while. Sherry had first gone to the little bathroom for a Roofie, then downstairs she'd called Tom who was not far away with his cell phone.


"Does she look better than her sister?" Tom asked. It had taken less than thirty minutes for the girls to finish their drinks and for Julie to start making love to her friend. Before she had done more than get Sherry hot, the drugged girl dozed off. Sherry had gone downstairs where Tom was waiting at the door and she'd brought him up to the bedroom.

"Oh God, she's lovely," the boy said as he looked at his ex-girlfriend sprawled naked and open legged on the bed. "Can we be alone, Sherry?"

"Sure Tom. I'll be in Don's bedroom. Call if you need help," she replied with a nasty smile. She left to get the camera and record the action from the peep-corridor.

Tom took off his clothes, afraid that at any moment Julie would come out of the drug-induced stupor. He was almost nauseous with desire as he knelt over her, kneeing her shapely legs wider apart. Oh God! He loved her. He felt guilty, doing it this way but he, rationalized, she's done it before and she did love me. Maybe she'll love me again, after?

The virile teen was as hard as he'd ever been and, because of this girl's sister, he knew what to expect. He was nonetheless surprised that her soft pussy was so wet. He looked at the buxom beauty, watching her face and body as he entered her slowly, wanting this first time with her to last as long as it could. It was Heaven. He felt himself being engulfed by her incredibly hot and deliciously snug lovenest and he heard her whimper softly as he lodged himself inside her, to the hilt.

Sherry watched and videotaped as the boy's bare ass bobbed slowly up and down between her friend's widespread thighs. But it didn't last long.

Heaven it was. Too much so. Tom squirmed against Julie's yielding flesh, savouring the feel of her large, firm breasts under his chest and her broad hips meeting his thrusts with delightful quivers and jerks. The pressure built in his testicles and he lost control. With a series of fierce, short strokes he rammed his throbbing tool into the drugged girl's juicy sheath and with a groan he discharged his semen in hot, spurting gouts. He lay on her, full weight, wishing he could keep on. And he probably could have.

"Would you like to do it more, Tom?

"Huh? Sherry? I can't... not yet?" The presence of the other girl had such a dampening effect on him that Tom felt his erection disappear totally.

"I have something that will help." Five minutes later, after an explanation and an injection, Tom was hard again.

This time Sherry didn't bother with the videocam. She already had enough to show Don and, she hoped, ensure that he'd make love to her. Instead she poked around in the dressers in Don and Joan's room.

Tom, with no internal pressure demanding release, tried to arouse the lovely girl he was raping. And that's what it was. He realized that. But she deserved it, he told himself. He grew steadily more frustrated and anger developed in him. This girl, the girl he had loved so dearly, was letting her brother in law fuck her. She was a slut. He felt the beginning of response from her slackly open body when he heard Sherry.

"How would you like to be equipped like this?"

Tom stopped pumping his hips and turned to look. His jaw dropped. My God! Sherry was naked now, her small, perky breasts bare, the nipples jutting up. Her waist curved in smoothly but bizarrely, below her navel was the biggest cock he'd ever seen. He was shocked and speechless.

"Do you think Julie would like it?" The incongruously equipped girl stroked the fake extension of her pelvis, more than nine inches long and too big for her fingers to enclose, at least two inches across.

This time his artificially enhanced hard-on didn't wilt but Tom's first feeling was envy. And then he tried to imagine what it would be like to be that far into the girl beneath him. Before he could come up with an answer to Sherry's question she answered it for him.

"She likes it big, Tom. Don is almost like this... I think?" Sherry moved closer to the bed. "I'd like to... you know... fuck her too. With this."

The Roofie's effect on Julie was greater than it had been on Don, probably because she was smaller, so she was almost completely unconscious. Now however, when Tom stopped moving in her, she whimpered and her hips gave a slight upward surge.

Tom thrilled to the girl's first sign of response and he slid his hands under her ass, pulling himself in deeper as he began to fuck her again.

"Mmmmm... Don... more... give me more," Julie moaned, her words slurring and soft. She lifted her legs and locked them around the boy's hips. "All of it, Darling... Deeper... Put it all in. I want all of you in me."

Tom ground against the buxom girl's open fuck-saddle, in her as far as his hard tool would reach. Julie's dreamy pleas for more depth made him feel inadequate and he was angry. Damn her! Yes, if the bitch wanted more, she'd get more! He rolled from her body and signaled for Sherry to move in.

Sherry felt a sense of power as she mounted her friend's open, prone body. She guided the synthetic tool to the sloppy-wet nest and began to push in. God! She remembered how it had felt when Don had first entered her own little pussy and she wondered how this felt to Julie. The huge dildo was dry and Sherry penetrated her friend with a series of short, inward thrusts and withdrawals, each one helping to coat the thick pole with Julie's abundant, oily juices.

"Yeesss Don... Oohhh yesss," Julie moaned as she felt herself being filled. "Oohhh darling... you're so big... so hard," and she tilted her wide hips to accept the invasion.

Tom fumed at the girl's obviously willing acceptance of the mammoth, pseudo-cock. There was no hope for him. The young bitch wanted big. Bigger than he.

For perhaps two minutes Sherry screwed her friend's big, young body, her own loins hungering for similar penetration. Soon, she thought. Don couldn't resist her now, not after he saw the video of Tom fucking his adolescent lover. Then a lewd thought entered her mind.

The boy watched with lecherous fascination as the slender blonde pulled the fake penis from his ex-girlfriend's tortured twat and dragged her inert body off the bed onto the floor on top of her own. And then she was pushing the drugged teen upright astride her counterfeit tool and guiding the compliant other girl down, impaling her on the enormous staff.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.