Vengeful Virgin - Cover

Vengeful Virgin

Copyright© 2001 by John Baird

Chapter 16: Violating Virginal Vicki

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16: Violating Virginal Vicki - Betrayed by her older sister and by her trusted Minister and befriended by her cuckolded brother in law, fifteen year old Julie seeks revenge.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   First   Masturbation   Fisting   Size  

Mary's revelation that Joan's infidelities went beyond those that Don had known about was not a complete surprise to him. After learning about his wife and Reverend Gibson and about her seduction of Julie's ex-boyfriend, Tom, he had remembered other occasions that would fit with cheating. He felt like a fool. And now he was an angry fool.

He should have felt guilty about having sex with big-titted thirteen-year-old Mary and, in a way, he did. It wasn't because of the young girl, however. She had been ready and willing and if she hadn't been, he likely would not have had the courage (or whatever) to seduce her. And somebody would have got her cherry very soon if he hadn't. His guilt was related to Julie. It would hurt her, he knew, if she found out, even though she had willingly shared him with her friend, Sherry. But only once.

He still yearned for the exquisite tightness of the slender beauty's sheath and he'd hinted to Julie about a repeat session but her reaction was definitely negative. But now he knew he had to get rid of Joan and he had to do it in such a way that he could keep Julie. This posed a problem. Julie was only fifteen and the age of consent in their jurisdiction was sixteen. He couldn't therefore divorce his cheating wife and marry her sister or at least he couldn't without a lot of complicating approvals.

To add to his dilemma was his growing attraction to his adolescent students. Julie would be hurt if she knew and, in addition, it was very risky. But maybe one more time? It had been four days since he'd had the plump, busty virgin, Mary. Four celibate days because Julie's and Joan's periods had arrived concurrently. Joan's didn't matter. He wasn't planning to screw her ever again if he could get up the guts to break off with her. And if he did, (screw her again that is), he'd for sure use a condom. In fact he had to have a medical check. Who knew where or whom that bitch had been screwing?

Once more. One more time before he settled down and was faithful to Julie. Sherry was the one he wanted most but if he couldn't have her then he wanted one more tight-cunted young girl, another virgin if possible. And he'd chosen his target, or victim, depending on your point of view.

Vicki was probably the smartest girl in his Grade seven class. She was also the youngest. Neither of those attributes was, however, the reason for her selection as the girl he most desired. She was a beautiful blonde, slender like Sherry but as far as he could see, better endowed in the tit category.

Don was a gentle, non-aggressive man. It was probably this aspect of his personality that had enabled his wife to get away with her promiscuity for so long. Vicki was a kindred soul. She was timid and submissive and obedient and, along with her tremendously appealing physical attributes, her obvious tractability and the contrast with his wife made her irresistible to her teacher.

Vicki wore a school uniform. Nobody else did. It was traditional garb of knee socks, a tartan kilt and a white blouse. Her mother had worn such a uniform at the private school she'd attended and, despite her daughter's timid objections; she'd insisted that Vicki wear the same. It embarrassed the docile youngster and served to widen the gulf between she and her other classmates so she had no friends or confidantes to turn to when problems arose. And today she had a particular problem.

This morning her parents had overslept and had gone rushing out of the house before Vicki was ready for school. She'd gone to their bedroom to get her mother's watch, which her mother let her use when she wanted to keep close track of the time. Vicki noticed something in an open dresser drawer. Guiltily she'd investigated and found her parents' collection of erotica, books, videos and some glossy magazines. She had just taken out one of the magazines and was looking open-mouthed at the picture on the cover when she heard a noise downstairs. In a rush she closed the drawer without putting back the magazine but, hearing footsteps on the stairs, she rushed back to her room, still carrying it. Her mother had forgotten something, which she picked up but then the woman stopped for coffee. Vicki, unable to return it to the dresser, had put the magazine in her book pack and taken it to school.

Don noticed that the object of his desire remained behind after the others had gone. This wasn't unusual. Vicki often did her homework there, at her desk, instead of at home so her teacher attached no particular significance to her presence. But, as he went to his office, he wondered what he could do to have the lovely girl as he'd had plump Mary.

Young Vicki was a virgin but she was not totally naïve. An avid reader, she'd read lots in the library about sex and she'd also read a couple of steamy novels she'd found in the bookcase at home. An uncle, her mother's younger brother, a year ago had turned a friendly lap-sit, something they'd been doing since she was a young child, into an exploration of her precociously developing body. It happened three times but never progressed beyond some incestuously intimate caresses and the first three orgasms of her young life. Whether it was conscience or, more likely, fear of discovery, he'd stopped before anything more happened and, for unrelated reasons, he'd moved to another city. Since then Vicki had used her own fingers but it was never as good as she remembered it had been when her uncle did it.

Neither her reading nor her uncle's intimate touches had prepared her for what she saw in the magazine. She sat at her desk, looking around frequently to be sure she wasn't observed, and studied each explicitly detailed picture. Penises that were bigger than she'd ever imagined being inserted into women, top and bottom. Shocked and disgusted by what she saw she nonetheless felt warmth suffusing her thirteen-year-old loins and her sex swelled and moistened. She also felt a certain perverse pride that her breasts were firmer and rounder than the girls' in the pictures.

Don, still not knowing how or if he could make advances to the ripe-bodied teen, peeked out his office door and saw the girl engrossed in reading something. Quietly he walked to the back of the classroom, and then moved silently closer to Vicki from behind.

"Sir? Oh! Mr. Barnes?" the girl cried out and she dropped the magazine to the floor. "Oh Sir? Somebody left it here." What had he seen? How long was he watching her? Vicki was mortified.

"Must have been from a special course, Vicki. Maybe intercourse," he added with a strained chuckle. Maybe this girl wasn't the innocent she appeared to be? "Bring it to my office, Vicki, and we'll discuss it."

"But? But Sir? I have to go home?" What was she going to do? What if he told her parents? The timourous youngster trembled with apprehension but, obedient as always, she picked up the magazine and followed her teacher to his office. Too frightened to think, she didn't notice that he turned off the classroom lights and locked his office door.

"Now my dear, let's have a look at your reading material," Don sat down on the love seat, drawing the timidly unresisting girl down beside him and he opened the magazine.

"Mr. Barnes? No? I don't want to look," Vicki whimpered, her eyes filling with tears.

"I think you should, Vicki." The scheming teacher placed a hand on her full thigh that was bare halfway between her knees and her crotch. "Is there any of this that you don't understand? Any questions?"

"Oh Sir? Please don't make me look?" But despite her protest the girl's gaze was drawn to the picture of a woman straddling a man, her fat-lipped, hairy vulva enclosing the tip of an impossibly huge (to her innocent eyes) penis. The girl was so distraught that she didn't notice that her teacher's hand was sliding higher up under her short skirt.

"Why not, Vicki? You know what they're doing, don't you?" Don thrilled at the gorgeous youngster's timourous trembling, seeing her large, full breasts jiggle under her blouse.

"Yes... but?" What was he going to do? The girl wished the floor would open up and swallow her.

"Have you ever done anything like that, Vicki? Has anyone fucked you?"

"No! Oh no, Mr. Barnes. I'm only thirteen... I'm too young?" And then she realized that his hand was between her legs, pressing on her swollen sex and she clamped her thighs tightly on the man's wrist.

"It feels to me like you're old enough, my dear," Don said softly in a lust choked voice when he felt the slippery wetness of her panties. "Do you play with yourself... like I'm doing to you," and in the yielding fleshiness of her thighs he managed to squirm a finger under the leg of her panties and touch the oily wetness of her puffy vulva.

"NO! DON'T!"The girl cried out in panic when her teacher's probing finger touched her clitoris and a hot, unwanted thrill shoe through her juvenile loins. "Oh please, Mr. Barnes? I'm sorry."

"Shall we call your mother, Vicki? I'm sure she'll be interested in what you're reading." Don's cock strained at the constraint of his pants as he looked lasciviously at the girl's trembling, pouty, full-lipped mouth.

"No! Please? Don't tell her, Sir? Please don't tell her?" What had she got herself into? How was she going to escape? Vicki was terrified. Her parents would be angry, furious. But, with the unwilled surge of desire in her adolescent loins her thigh-grip on the man's wrist relaxed. Memories of her uncle's intimate caresses overwhelmed her fearful apprehension and she whimpered with a blend of fright and craving.

Yes! He was making progress. Don put down the magazine and began to unbutton the girl's blouse. "Perhaps, Vicki? Perhaps we can find a way for me to forget what I saw?"

"Sir? Oh please Mr. Barnes? Anything. Just don't tell?"

"Are you sure, Vicki? I really ought to tell them? It's my duty?" The unprincipled teacher could tell from the girl's sharp gasps and the increase in her breathing rate that his intimate assault was having the desired effect. "Has anyone done this before? Touched you like this?"

"Uh... No... Yes... Uncle Colin... he did a couple times?" Why had she told him that? Now for sure he wouldn't stop.

"Undress, Vicki. Take off your clothes so I can make it best for you." Was this the way? Should he press the issue?

"Oh Sir? No? I can't?" The familiar butterflies of arousal fluttered in her young belly as she protested meekly.

"Do it, Vicki!" The man removed his hand from her body and his voice was suddenly stern. "Or we'll have to call your mother."

"Mr. Barnes? Oh Sir?" the timid girl sobbed but she finished unbuttoning her blouse and, guided by his hands, she meekly and obediently removed her bra and peeled off her sodden panties. Then she sat there stressed and apprehensive as her teacher's hands wandered all over her naked flesh.

Don thrilled to the luscious beauty of the girl's ripe, young body as he squeezed and stroked her large, firm breasts. The thirteen-year-old girl's breasts barely sagged at all, but rather stood high and firm despite their size. The engorged nipples jutted upward from her crinkled aureoles and he ran his fingers along the sensitive areas underneath her breasts, watching the jiggly globes heave as her breath became increasingly more rapid. He drew his fingers in teasing circles around her puffy areolas before finally brushing them across her thick, sensitive nipples.

The unseasoned youngster fought the sinful sensations that spread from her swollen breasts to her hotly churning belly. She gasped when he pinched a rubbery nipple, squeezing it and pulling it up, then bent down and licked a slow trail around and around the stimulated protuberance and she jerked in response.

Raising his face from the delightful feast of her big, firm breasts, Don kissed her soft, pouty mouth and felt her stiffen with resistance. He pushed his tongue between the tightly pursed lips and she uttered a throaty sob but he persevered, and finally she opened her teeth and admitted him into her mouth. The movement of their lips together with the intimate probing of her teacher's tongue as he touched her teeth and then her own tongue sent more forbidden thrills surging through her. As he continued to kiss her she felt a shortness of breath that was only partially due to lack of air. Her heart began to beat harder and she felt a weakness in the pit of her stomach that was frightening in its intensity. Her hands pushed weakly at his chest but the longer that he kissed her, the harder her heart beat and the more the weakness grew.

As the man's tongue probed her mouth her own tongue tangled with his with instinctive response. Her whole body seemed to be gripped by a deep and overpowering anticipation. an uncontrollable need that had taken her over and was centered in her achingly swollen breasts and down between her trembling legs.

Don's mouth moved down again to suck on a thick, throbbing nipple while his gaze fixed on the girl's naked lap and the plump convexity of her mons with its sparse bush that didn't hide the twin fleshrolls bulging out at the wye where her thighs joined her hips. As he slid his hand lower across her firm, slightly rounded belly and down over her Venus mound, Vicki spread her legs apart, gripped by an irresistible desire to be touched there.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.