Vengeful Virgin - Cover

Vengeful Virgin

Copyright© 2001 by John Baird

Chapter 14: Opening Julie's Other Orifices

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: Opening Julie's Other Orifices - Betrayed by her older sister and by her trusted Minister and befriended by her cuckolded brother in law, fifteen year old Julie seeks revenge.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   First   Masturbation   Fisting   Size  

This wasn't sharing. Joan watched from the peep-corridor as her husband kissed her naked sister, hot pangs of jealousy shooting through her belly. It was two weeks since Julie had presented her with the incontrovertible evidence of the fifteen-year-old girl's devirgination and the evidence also of her own infidelity.

Shocked by seeing her obviously drugged husband initiate her young sister and numbed by the photos of herself fucking the minister, she'd agreed readily to share Don with her young sister. But, in the ensuing two weeks her sister had been the recipient of Don's sexual attentions more than twice as often as she. And every time her own share had been the male equivalent of a wet deck and she'd had only Don's injection-hardened tool after he'd fucked her sister. It wasn't fair.

Last night hadn't been totally unsatisfactory, though. From the same vantage point Joan had watched her husband initiate another of her sister's pristine orifices.

"You're lovely, Julie," Don had said softly as he raised his dripping wet face from between the girl's outflung legs. "Did you like that?"

"Don... Oohhh darling... You know I did," the girl had replied. And she had but he was not as good doing that as her friend, Sherry had been. What was he doing now?

Don sat up on the edge of the bed and urged his young companion over and then off the bed until she was kneeling between his knees. His cock was in full erection and, as he held the girl's pretty face and drew it closer, she looked up at him with alarm.

"What? What do you want, darling," she said in a halting voice. But she knew. He wanted her to do for him what he'd just done for her. How could she refuse?

"You know, Julie. Your beautiful mouth, dear. Please?"

"But? Oh Don? Do I have to?"

"I won't force you, darling. It's what I want but... I can ask Joan."

"No darling... I'll do it," and reluctantly Julie had leaned closer, opening her pretty, full-lipped mouth. She couldn't make him... let him go to Joan. And she knew Joan would do this for him. She'd seen her sister do it to Tom. The plum-like knob glistened wetly from his profusely dripping natural lubricant and she pressed her lips against its slick hardness. The sound of her lover's moan of pleasure sent a warm thrill through her and, closing her eyes, she took more of it into her mouth, stretching her soft lips wide to encompass its thickness.

"That's wonderful, sweetheart. God you look sexy with your mouth full of cock. Take more, Julie. Take all that you can."

Joan had taken pleasure of a sort from what she was seeing. Her goody-goody little sister was on her knees and giving head. She wished she had a camera to record it.

"Glangh," the girl gagged when the man pushed forward and the tip of his cock bumped the back of her throat. "Can't... Annh... Can't take any more," she whimpered. "Promise you won't... won't cum in my mouth?"

"Oh yes, Julie... suck it baby... feels so good," Don answered ambiguously and the girl again engulfed four inches of his throbbing tool with her hot, wet mouth.

Joan watched and listened as her sister gained confidence and skill, one hand on the thick staff to control the entry depth, the other hefting his heavy balls. Her cheeks hollowed when she pulled away, then bulged out as she took the man's hardness back into her mouth.

"Use your tongue, too, Julie. On the tip." And like an obedient trainee, the girl flicked her hot tongue around his sensitive knob. Holding her pretty face, Don guided the girl and soon she had established a smooth rhythm, licking the tip, then engulfing it with her soft lips and then sliding her mouth down over it until it bumped the entrance to her throat and she uttered a throaty, gagging sound.

The novice cocksucker liked what she was doing. The feel of the big, hard cock sliding between her lips was sensual and exciting and she could tell from her brother in law's moans and gasps that she was giving him pleasure. She emitted soft whimpers and wet, slurpy sounds as she sucked and slobbered over the man's thick-veined tool.

Don, excited almost beyond endurance by the girl's response when he'd eaten her, felt the growing pressure in his aching balls. He began to fuck her mouth, holding her face in his hands, knowing he would explode at any moment.

"Hmmm?. Don... Whah?" the girl mumbled as she felt the shaft swell even larger and give a warning jerk between her lips and she backed away.

"Don't stop, Julie... please don't stop!" Don placed a hand on the back of the girl's head and pulled her closer.

"Mmmph... Mmmph," Julie grunted, her voice muffled by the mouth-filling cock and she tried to resist. She knew what was about to happen. He was going to cum. He was going to cum in her mouth. Then, with a soft whimper, she surrendered to his desire and, giving his balls a gentle tug, she began to bob her head slowly back and forth.

Her brother in law looked lustfully down at the girl, watching the pink, inner lip flesh become visible as her mouth clung lovingly to his cock when she pulled away, then slid easily over the wetted surface as she took it back in. Julie was looking up at him now, an expression of loving submission in her big eyes and he groaned as his testicles tightened.

Julie felt the man's shaft swell again between her lips, and then buck. "Glunngh," she gurgled when the first jet of viscous semen blasted into her mouth. She pumped the spasming staff and sucked noisily as successive gouts of thick gism spouted into her maw but she made no attempt to get away. As she swallowed the hot, creamy fluid all she could think of was that she was sucking her lover's cock, giving him all that he asked for.

Joan felt triumphant as her sister backed away, the evidence of her submission dribbling whitely down over her chin while she continued to look up at Don with adoring eyes. But, despite her triumphant feeling there was also unease. How could she compete with her firm-fleshed and oh so tractable young sister?

Tonight, after Don thought she was asleep, he'd crawled quietly out of the bed they still shared and went to Julie's room. Well, the woman mused ruefully, at least we're sharing a bed even if we're not sharing the action. She'd seen him go to the little bathroom and, presumably believing she was asleep, he hadn't closed the door while he injected his semi-erect tool with the stamina serum. Maybe, she had thought hopefully, he's going to give me his leftovers tonight.

Now it looked like he had other plans and, like last night, Joan was not totally unhappy. She'd watched as her husband had screwed her kid sister, first on top of her and then with the girl on top. The girl had experienced two highly visible and very adult orgasms and, when she'd dismounted from the man's still fully erect cock, the evidence of his own climax had dribbled whitely from between the girl's distended labia. Now Julie was lying naked and face down beside him while he caressed her, his attentions concentrated on her firm, bulbous bottom. Please, God. Please make him assfuck her?

"You're lovely, Julie. Everywhere you're lovely." Don felt drained and a bit guilty, also. Soon Joan was going to be angry with him but with the choice of either she or her younger sister, her sister won, hands down. Or was that, legs spread?

Julie felt warm and safe and satisfied. Tom, she knew, would never have been the lover that her brother in law was. She wanted to please him. Like last night. Did he want her to suck him again? She reached out to where Don was reclining beside her and her hand closed around his cock, still wet and slippery from their combined juices. He must have used that stuff tonight. He was still hard as a rock. Was he going to make love to Joan, now? No. Not make love to Joan. To fuck Joan. He only made love to her, his sister in law.

Don caressed the firm roundness of the girl's buttocks. She had a lovely ass. Someday it would sag but now those twin melons were solid and high. As her hand clasped his tool he felt a resurgence of desire.

"Come, darling. Get on your hands and knees for a moment?" He slid one hand under her belly and the girl, compliantly, rose to a kneeling position.

"How? What? Why?" she asked but in her adolescent innocence she never dreamed what was next in store.

Joan watched as her husband knelt behind the girl, his huge cock still standing out from his groin in all its rampant glory. And then he moved closer. The watching woman knew from the softness of her sister's sigh that he had entered her pussy, not her nether orifice and she was disappointed. Then, as he thrust slowly and not very deeply into the kneeling girl, Joan knew what his objective was.

The girl moaned contentedly, enjoying the friction and the feeling of fullness as her lover slowly screwed her. She could feel his hands caressing her bottom, parting her asscheeks and then she shivered with gratification when he found a new and different pleasure-point.

Don stroked and mauled his young sister in law's pneumatic assflesh, insinuating his hand between the firm hemispheres and finding the little, brown rosebud of her anus. He heard her little gasp of pleasure when he pressed his fingertip against it. He reached lower to wet his fingers in their juices and slathered the greasy residue of his semen mixed with her own oily fluid over the sensitive orifice.

For perhaps a minute or more Don prepared his adolescent lover for her next experience, fucking her cum-flooded cunt and teasing her sensitive anal orifice. Carefully he tried to push his finger in and the girl tensed and moaned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.