Vengeful Virgin - Cover

Vengeful Virgin

Copyright© 2001 by John Baird

Chapter 13: The Reverend's Pre-Teen Pet

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Reverend's Pre-Teen Pet - Betrayed by her older sister and by her trusted Minister and befriended by her cuckolded brother in law, fifteen year old Julie seeks revenge.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   First   Masturbation   Fisting   Size  

The Reverend Gibson's two little episodes with the obese fourteen-year-old Eileen Carter had reminded him of the special enjoyment to be gleaned from the elastic tightness of a juvenile vagina and the sexual edification of an adolescent mind. The risk, however, was sufficient that he was afraid to pursue any of the blossoming, young members of his congregation, not even those whose mothers had demonstrated easy availability. That is, he resisted temptation until young Debby McAllister, the youngest daughter of Deacon Ruth McAllister, came looking for advice.

Debby had the misfortune to be born on New Year's Day and, as a direct consequence of that fact, she was in Grade six instead of Grade seven. She was big for her age; a couple of inches above five feet tall and her body had begun to fill out with promise of the womanly curves to come when she was barely eleven. Now the plump, pre-teen youngster had nicely rounded hips, a deep, firm, bubble-ass and heavy, globelike breasts that were more than a man's handful.

Last year her oldest sister had become pregnant at sixteen and had married the twenty-year-old purported father. Debby hadn't really understood what it was all about and her religious parents, members of Reverend Gibson's congregation, hadn't given her any explanation other than "It's because Darlene sinned". She had overheard their loud arguments, however. "It's because of you!" her father had yelled at her mother. "It's because you let the Reverend Gibson talk you into being a Deacon... Deaconess." Debby wasn't sure what that had to do with it but she stayed out of their way, afraid their anger would spill over onto her.

A fourteen-year-old girl from next door, Lucy, had however, explained everything to her curious neighbour. "Your father thinks a woman's place is in the home. He thinks your sister got pregnant because she was too worldly. I bet you're going to have to wait a long time before they let you go out on dates."

The elucidation also included a quite technical and pedantic discourse on sex so that Debby came away with some knowledge of the mechanics and the body parts along with the names of everything in both medical and street language. The explanation did little else except that it piqued her curiosity.

Lucy offered her young neighbour a wealth of information, most of it about relationships between men and women or, more precisely, men and girls. Although the rather plain looking girl had a boyfriend now, a boy who was not a great deal older than she, her introduction to sex had occurred when she was only twelve. It was an older cousin, a twenty year old, who had initiated her and he also had been the source of her somewhat twisted views of men.

"They want us, Debby. Just because they're married or schoolteachers doesn't change that." She spiced up her lectures with rumours about other girls making better marks in school or getting more money from babysitting by letting men do things to them. "Jilly says that it's lots better doing it with Mr. Cone after she baby-sits for him than with guys her age. And he's scared she'll tell on him so he gives her big tips. My cousin told me that Danny didn't really knock up your sister. He says it was Mr. Stone and he says your parents know it, too, but they didn't want the scandal so they kept quiet about it."

Debby took in all that her friend told her and it didn't take much examination of her own developing body and some exploratory digs and caresses for the eleven year old girl to find a most pleasurable way of whiling away her spare moments.

Debby, during the past nine months had become quite expert in the art of self-gratification. She looked at her classmates in school and especially, boys in the higher grades. She tried to picture what each one's penis looked like and she speculated about the size. The ingenuous pre-teen had doubted Lucy's description and, even more, she disbelieved the girl's smug assertion that her boyfriend's was ten inches long and thick as her wrist. "Believe me, bigger is better," the teenager had said but Debby didn't believe her.

But the young girl had become about as cynical as a pre-teen could be. Now she looked at the men when she was in church and at her men schoolteachers and wondered what they thought of her. She suspected everyone, even her father. In fact,

Soon after she'd learned to masturbate, Debby had taken a blanket up to the little loft in their garage and almost every day after school she'd gone there alone. In the eight or nine months since she began 'frigging herself' as Lucy called it, her breasts had ballooned and a few wisps of fine hair had appeared on her pussy. She wondered if what she was doing was the cause but she didn't mind. She knew that boys like big bubs and she wanted a boy, even though that would be a much greater sin than what she was doing.

She'd always been alone in her secret place doing her secret things until two weeks ago when her sixteen-year-old brother had suddenly appeared. She hadn't seen him at first, her mind fully occupied with a wide-awake dream of the Captain of the football team.

The twelve-year-old girl felt a lot of guilt about continuing what she was doing. Although she was not particularly shy or timid she was quite religious and very obedient, despite her budding cynicism. But the sinful pleasure was too much to resist even though, afterwards each time she vowed never to do it again. By the next day she always found herself looking speculatively at some boy or other and, by afternoon, she was back in the loft for 'one last time'.

George, the older brother had seen his sister disappear to the loft and, suspicious by nature, he'd followed her. Standing beneath the flimsy, loft floorboards he'd listened to the quiet rustling sounds as Debby adjusted her clothing and then he heard soft whimpers and girlish gasps. As quietly as he could he climbed the rickety ladder to the loft.

Like Debby, George had been subjected to a strict, religious upbringing but it had about as much effect on him as it had on his older sister who was now a teenaged mother. When his head and shoulders were through the opening to the upper floor he saw her. Debby was flat on her back, her plump legs spread wide apart, her panties pushed down and hanging on to only one ankle. Her skirt was bunched up around her hips and she was slowly massaging herself between her legs. Her sweater was pulled up to her neck, her brassiere loosened and her other hand was squeezing and stroking her big, soft D-Cup breasts. Like his sister, George was a virgin but he knew what Debby was doing and the salacious sight was more than he could resist.

The buxom twelve-year-old youngster didn't know what was happening until it was too late. Her plumply rounded hips were writhing in mock-copulation and she was breathing hard, on the edge of orgasm, when suddenly her hand was yanked roughly away from her swollen, pulsing pussy and a heavy weight came down on top of her.

"Hunngghh! NO! Nunnncchh!" Debby grunted as the breath was knocked out of her by the boy's weight and then she uttered a shrill squeal, as her throbbing sex was suddenly afire with an agonizing pain. She felt her virgin sheath being stretched and then there was a brief hurt when her hymen was ruptured by her brother's plunging cock. She felt like she was being filled by a hot iron but as quickly as it came, the hurting went away.

George had rammed his teenaged cock through his sister's hymeneal barrier with a fierce, unthinking lunge and his hips drove her loose legs wider apart as he lodged his hardness to its limit in her tight, young twat. He managed only a few fast thrusts before his hair-trigger libido betrayed him and he ejaculated hotly into the girl's humid depths.

The boy's timing had been perfect for his overstressed condition because his young sister had been on the brink of climax when he so brusquely entered her virgin passage. When his hard pubis rammed against her soft cunt it gave the needed nudge to her cum-trigger and young Debby had begun to cum. She sobbed and panted as her brother pumped hard and fast and as the hot waves subsided, she felt the hot wetness deep within.

They didn't speak. George quickly pulled up his pants and left. Debby lay there, frightened but strangely satisfied, until it was time to go for supper.

She was scared. Was she pregnant? Was it going to be like it was with her sister? That night and on the following days her brother wouldn't even look at her, let alone talk to her. She didn't dare talk to her parents. Was she being punished for the sin of self-abuse? What could she do? In church she prayed and, on the second Sunday after it had happened, she knew whom she had to talk to. Reverend Gibson. He was a minister and he wouldn't be like other men. Sge was sure she could trust him.

"Uh Sir? Reverend Gibson? Can I talk to you?"

"Certainly, Debby." Bill looked up at the busty youngster and immediately a surge of lust assailed him. No. This one was definitely too young! "What do you want to talk about?"

"Uh... like... like I got a problem, Sir. I need help."

"Oh? Well, I hope I can help you. But can you coma back tomorrow? I have a meeting with the Deacons in a few minutes.

"Uh, sure Reverend. What time tomorrow."

"Right after school would be fine, Debby." On the way out Debby saw the minister's daughter but didn't have a chance to speak to her.


"Now Debby, come sit over here and tell me what you want to talk about," the minister said as he led the young girl over to the futon. He knew, from checking the church records, that the girl was only twelve and had he not known he would have added a few years to her age. It wasn't her face. Its round, smooth appearance suited her age but her body was something else. Her legs were shapely though somewhat heavy, not the straight sticks of many pre-teens, her hips and ass were nicely filled out and her breasts, especially, were already bigger than many women's.

"Uh... like... it's a secret, Sir. And I'm kind of 'barrassed."

"That's OK, Debby. I'll keep your secret. And you don't have to be embarrassed. I'm your minister." She takes after her mother, he mused. At least her body is headed that way. I wonder if she's like her in other ways? Debby's mother had also come to the minister for guidance after a fight with her husband. The guidance she received wasn't what she'd expected but she'd been easily guided and a photo of her was part of the collection in his desk drawer. She still occasionally had special 'Deacon's meetings' with the minister and believed that God had ordained the meetings just as much as he'd ordained her Deaconship. She was probably correct.

"It's... like... Oh Reverend Gibson... It's about... like... what the Bible says about incest?"

"Oh? Has your father done something to you?" The minister's unruly organ began to swell at the thought of this busty, young morsel being screwed by her father even though he couldn't imagine it with his own daughter. But if she'd already been broken in then maybe? No. He pushed the thought from his mind.

"Oh no, Reverend Gibson! Daddy wouldn't... it's not him. It's my brother."

"Oh my? That's awful, Debby. You mean he... went all the way with you?"

"Uh huh." The youngster wondered what her minister would say if she used the words Lucy had taught her. "But it wasn't my fault."

"Oh? How did it happen, my dear?" Bill looked at the young girl's blossoming curves with growing lust.

For the next few minutes the girl unburdened her soul and. as she did so, she couldn't help but notice the bulge that appeared in her minister's pants. She paused for a moment to puzzle over what she saw and it dawned on her that he must be reacting to what she'd been telling him. At first it made her angry. He was no better than all those other men Lucy had talked about.

"It must have been awful, Debby. But I'm sure that God understands." The man placed a hand on the girl's plump thigh just below the hem of her short skirt. "Did you? Like, when he was doing it, did it happen? Like it does when you... you know... masturbate?"

Why did he want to know that? How should she answer? Should she tell him the truth? "Uh... Yeah... I guess so? Why? Does it matter?"

"No, Debby," and the man stroked the girl's silken thigh, his hand slipping up under her skirt. "Except, if you... came... it means that you're a big girl now. And you'll have to fight the temptation to do it again. Did you... do you think about it a lot?"

"Yeah... I guess so? Like... I keep hoping he'll catch me again, Sir? What can I do?" There was no doubt now about the bulge in her minister's pants and the anger she'd felt at first was replaced by a feeling of power. He was an important man and it dawned on the precocious youngster that she had the means to control him. What would Lucy say if she could tell her that she'd got their minister to do it to her? She wouldn't be able to act so superior any more.

"Incest is a terrible sin. And it's against the law. Do you understand why your brother did what he did the other day?"

"Uh... not really, Sir?"

"You're a beautiful, young girl, Debby. Boys and men are attracted to girls like you... especially when they see that you like sex. And he could tell that you like sex because of what you were doing. He probably knew it was wrong but he couldn't help himself."

"You mean? Like? Was it my fault?"

"Yes, Debby. In a way it was. And if I try to help you I might act like your brother did. So you really ought to ask your parents for help."

Debby looked again at the prominent bulge in her minister's pants. He was definitely thinking about her that way. Even if he was old? The thought sent little shivers through her. And then the phone rang and their meeting was ended.

"Come back tomorrow, Debby. I'll put on the answering machine then so we won't be interrupted and we'll see how I can help. If you still want my help?"


"Come in, Debby," the minister said softly and he turned the sign to say The Minister is OUT before closing and locking the door. He took careful note of how she was dressed as she went over to the now opened futon where they'd talked yesterday.

Reverend Gibson had decided that this girl, despite her brick shithouse build, was too young for him but he still wanted to at least see all of her luscious, pre-teen body. And explore her budding sensuality, too.

"Now Debby, tell me again what you feel... I mean, about what your brother did to you."

The twelve year old had decided last night what she would do. "Well, Sir... it's like I said yesterday. He... George... when I felt him inside me... I mean, after it stopped hurting... I didn't want him to stop."

"That sounds serious, Debby. It would be wrong... a great sin, if you let him do it again. I think he knows that too because he hasn't tried again, has he?"

"No Reverend. He don't even look at me. But what can I do?" The ingenuous youngster could see the bulge in the man's crotch again and it made her warm to think that she could excite a man, especially a minister.

Bill placed a hand on her plump, round thigh and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "As I said yesterday, Debby, you should really talk to your parents. I brought something with me that might help you but... ?" and he let the incomplete sentence trail off into silence.

"But Sir? They'd be mad at me... at him, too. Why can't you tell me... show me?" Her plump thighs parted slightly as the minister's hand made a gentle stroking motion. She was understandably nervous but if she got power over him, then she would have some of his own power over people.

"You're a lovely, young girl, Debby. And you're bigger than most girls your age... especially here," and Bill cupped one of her big, bra-encased breasts and squeezed it gently.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.