Vengeful Virgin - Cover

Vengeful Virgin

Copyright© 2001 by John Baird

Chapter 11: Punishing Promiscuous Joan

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Punishing Promiscuous Joan - Betrayed by her older sister and by her trusted Minister and befriended by her cuckolded brother in law, fifteen year old Julie seeks revenge.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   First   Masturbation   Fisting   Size  

Don had a bad day. His genital soreness and the red stain on the bed sheet left him certain that he had violated the two young teenaged girls. In the fog of his memory he had no recollection of forcing them, raping them, but even if they were willing, it was still rape. The legal age of consent in this State was sixteen and Julie was only fifteen. The other one? Oh God! One of his Grade school students. Sherry was only thirteen! But, despite the sick dismay he felt, his organ stirred at the memories and he felt the warm, burning sensations as it swelled and stretched the skin, sore from the fractioning of the two virgins' tight, young vaginas.

He'd left for school, afraid to awaken them, and had spent the day feeling guilty and afraid. The evidence of Polaroid pictures had been all over the bedroom floor so, along with everything else, he knew that pictures of his perfidy had been taken.

Despite the guilt he felt, the schoolteacher found he was looking at the schoolgirls in a different and shameful way.

Little Sherry had definitely been a willing participant in her own defloration and had certainly seemed to enjoy it. He looked at the bigger, bustier girls in his classroom and could not control his thoughts. If slender Sherry could handle his size, then the others could also. But he couldn't. He knew that. And what would Joan do to him if she found out that he'd taken her sister's precious virginity?


"Julie. Is Sherry staying over with you tonight?" Sure though he was about last night, Don was afraid to broach the subject with his sister in law. Maybe it was a dream after all? He could only hope.

"No Don. Not tonight. We're both kind of tired." Julie, too, was afraid to bring up the subject of last night. But she'd have to. She had to tell him about Joan's infidelities before she went after her with the evidence. That morning she and Sherry had looked at the photos and the video. It had been strangely arousing to see herself being skewered by her brother in law's huge cock but it had been painful to see her friend being intimate with him. Sherry had guessed right last night. She was in love with him.

"Uh, did anything happen last night? Like, I guess I got pretty drunk. I didn't do anything wrong, did I?" Don sat down heavily in his big chair, sure that he'd taken advantage of his young sister in law's innocence and dreading the answer.

"I... I guess not, Don. Not exactly." Julie fought her timid inclination to forget the whole thing. "But there's something I have to tell you. Something you won't want to hear."

"Oh?" Don braced for what he thought she was about to say. "I don't usually get as drunk as I was last night, Julie. I hope I didn't misbehave?"

"It's about Joan, Don. It's... like... she's not a good wife." The girl had difficulty in speaking.

"Why do you say that, Julie?" Don was thoroughly puzzled. What could the girl mean?

"She's been... like... unfaithful to you. I'm sorry but I have to tell you. She stole Tom from me and... like... she's cheated on you more than that. She's been with... done it with Reverend Gibson, too," and as the words came out with a rush, Julie virtually threw the photos of Joan and the minister at him.

The cuckolded husband felt sick when he saw the photos. There could be no doubt that it was Joan, even though the man's identity was not apparent. A hot anger shot through him and, for a moment, he was glad he'd deflowered her kid sister. If he actually had? She still hadn't mentioned it.

"Oh God, Julie. Who took the pictures?" Who else knew?

"Reverend Gibson took them, Don. And Sherry found them. That's why... do you remember last night?"

"Oh God, Julie. You mean? Then I wasn't dreaming?"

"No... and it wasn't your fault."

"I deserve what Joan has done. I'm despicable," and Don held his head in his hands and bean to sob.

Julie's heart went out to her distraught brother in law and she sat on the arm of his chair, pulling his head to her ample bosom. She now felt guilty for causing him such pain and, with innate female wisdom, she slid off the chair arm onto the man's lap.

For perhaps a minute, no more, Don wept but the girl's firm buttocks were squirming in his lap, her full, sweater-clad breasts surrounding his face and, unaided by any injection, his organ swelled. Julie felt the hardness under her and there was a stirring in her teenaged loins.

The transition was smooth and easy. Julie's sweater and brassiere were soon gone, her nipples swollen to hard erection as the man mouthed the sensitive, rubbery projections. Her skirt and panties slipped down and off and Don's pants followed.

"Oh God, Julie... we shouldn't," the man said softly as he guided the girl's compliant body astraddle his hips.

"Yes Don... Oohhh yesss," the once-fucked girl sighed as she mounted her brother in law. She grasped his hard, thick tool and angled her wide hips as she guided it to her already moistly swollen sex. "Oohhhhh Don... yesss... it's all right... we can do it," she moaned as she felt herself being entered. Her tender cuntflesh stretched around the invading shaft as she lowered herself gingerly, feeling the thick shaft penetrating her, feeling the pressure as her sheath was expanded.

Don kissed the willing girl, her mouth sucking on his tongue as her soft, slippery wetness engulfed his cock, the slick, fleshy enclosure tightly caressing and soothing the battered pole.

Although the two girls had thoroughly drained him last night the extreme eroticism of having last night's virgin ride him like a novice whore aroused him to intense excitement. He lowered the back of the reclining chair and lay back, filling his hands with her firm, pneumatic flesh, caressing her big, high breasts, stroking the flare of her wide hips and savouring the tightly sliding clasp of her adolescent vagina on his throbbing tool.

"Oh yes, Julie baby... fuck me... fuck me with your lovely body... you're so wonderful," he moaned as he guided her although little guidance was needed. Julie rocked her hips back and forth, her motions imparting a rhythmic, squeezing action to her tight sheath. Don moved his thighs farther apart and the girl slid lower onto the impaling shaft and its surface frictioned on her throbbing clit.

"Hanghh... Ungh... Hangh... Ungh," Julie chanted breathily as she rode her brother in law. He felt even bigger, deeper that when he'd taken her cherry and she felt the pressure of impending orgasm building in her loins.

"Hunh... Yunh... gonna cum... It's gonna cum," the girl panted urgently and then she lost the rhythm as the first waves of climax washed over her pelvic region.

Don took control, moving the girl back and forth, savouring the delightful caress of her tight pussy as she moaned and jerked through her climax.

The inexperienced girl didn't know what to expect but an end was not yet to be. The man moved her on his spearing rod and, as the tremors and shudders of her orgasm waned, she felt the pressure building anew.

It was totally delightful. Don didn't have the triumphant feel of last night when he'd felt the girl's hymen rupture around his cock but the compliant and skillful movements of her lush, young frame and the beauty of her flushed face and buxom breasts were the very essence of ecstasy. He could feel the aching fullness in his testicles and, when the girl's mobile sheath twitched in the first phase of another climax, he arched up into her.

"Hungh! Unngh!" Julie grunted and it felt to her as if the man had driven way up between her bobbling breasts.

And then the debilitating sensations were pulsing through her and she uttered a long, soft wail of pleasure.

The girl's sheath twitched, and then squeezed and then the multi-muscled channel began to milk him like a liver-soft hand. Don felt the rush begin from his heavy balls and up through the convoluted passages to burst like a jet of superheated lava into the depths of the young girl's convulsing cunt. He hauled her down hard, trying to push everything into her, bruising both their mons with the ferocity of that final moment.

"Oohhhhh Don," Julie moaned as she felt his cock buck within her and the gushing, spurting semen inundated her secret depths. She slumped down on him, her hips jerking and jittering in the finality of the act.

"Julie, darling. That was the most wonderful thing I've ever felt," Dom moaned as the last little spurts bucked up into the now limp girl. "Was it good for you, too?"

"Don... Oohhh Don darling... I want you for the rest of my life." Exhausted and sated, the fifteen-year-old girl sat still impaled on her brother in law's deflating tool, forgetting for the moment that he was married to her sister.

"What are we going to say to Joan," Don asked as he held the girl astride his lap.

"I... I don't know, Don... tomorrow... tomorrow we can talk."

They slept together that night, a sleep of fatigue and satiation. Tomorrow they would have to decide what to do next.


It had been a long, frustrating week for Joan and, when she arrived home late on Friday evening she had only one thing in mind. She was proud of herself. There had been a good representation of handsome, young studs at the Conference and, although they were somewhat older than her previously preferred partners, she had fought the temptation. She had been flattered by their obvious attraction to her busty beauty but, from now on, she was going to be faithful. She loved her husband and caring for his needs and guiding her sister to a successful future would satisfy her now.

"Don? Julie? Where are you?" It was past eleven at night and she was sure they would be at home. Were they in bed already? She crept quietly up the stairs. She'd have a quick shower and slip naked into bed beside her husband.

He should have a good head of steam built up for her after being celibate for almost a week. She'd get him to use that marvelous injection so he could make up for her lonely nights alone.

The bedside lamp was on and in its dim light she could see that the messy bed was empty. She dropped her suitcase just inside the door and turned on the overhead light. Where was he?

At first the red stain on the sheet was puzzling. Had Don somehow cut himself and had to go to the hospital? She looked at it closely and then she spied the white, 4 by 6 inch cards on the pillow. First she checked the bathroom in case Don was there and then she went to the bed and picked up the little pile of cards.

They were, she realized, Polaroid photos. And when she looked at the one on top her legs collapsed and she sank to the floor beside the bed. Oh God! It was a picture of her. She was kneeling astride a man's naked hips, the tip of his huge penis just inside the mouth of her cunt. A strangled sob erupted from her throat as she realized that, although his face was hidden, the man must be the Reverend Gibson. She shoved the incriminating photo under the sheet as if it would prevent anyone else from seeing it and she looked around wildly, hoping beyond hope that her husband had not seen this irrefutable evidence of her unfaithfulness.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.