Vengeful Virgin - Cover

Vengeful Virgin

Copyright© 2001 by John Baird

Chapter 10: Plucking Sherry's Cherry

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Plucking Sherry's Cherry - Betrayed by her older sister and by her trusted Minister and befriended by her cuckolded brother in law, fifteen year old Julie seeks revenge.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   First   Masturbation   Fisting   Size  

Julie couldn't move. She felt totally devastated. She lay there naked beside her unconscious brother in law, her shapely legs still as widely splayed as they'd been when his thighs were between them and his hips were covering hers, meshed to her as closely as was physically possible.

"You sure look wasted, Julie." Sherry looked at the man lying beside her friend and added, "He looks kind of wasted, too. You sure wore him out. Did it hurt much?"

"Yeah... at first... but not afterwards." The girl's hand slipped down to her cum-dribbling pussy and gently pressed the bruised, tender flesh. She felt empty now, like she had a huge void between her legs.

"You sure didn't want him to stop... not at the end. Did you cum?"

"Oh Sherry. It was fab. The most. Are you? Like? What we planned?" Julie was hoping her friend had changed her mind. Despite the nagging anger she felt towards her sister's husband, she had a possessive feeling. She didn't want to share the man who had just initiated her into the thrills of man-woman sex.

"Uh huh. But he doesn't look like he can do much right now. I'm going to get the stuff from the fridge."

Julie lay there in post-orgasmic lethargy while the other girl went downstairs. She was hoping that his limp, shrunken tool would stay that way and that Sherry would not be able to share the unconscious man.

"I never used one of these before, Julie." Sherry inserted the needle into the top of the vial and began to withdraw the plunger. "I wonder how much I should take? The paper said that too much could do damage?" The girl concentrated on what she was doing and filled the reservoir to the 0.6 level where there was a mark. "I hope this is enough?"

Sherry gingerly held the man's limp tool and positioned the needle near its base. She jabbed cautiously, and then depressed the plunger, emptying the liquid contents into the flaccid, little sausage.

"Do you think he's going to come to?" Sherry was still holding the man's penis between her fingers. "Wow. I can feel it. It's getting bigger already!" Until that moment the thirteen-year-old girl had not really expected anything to happen. Now, as the cylinder of flesh swelled and hardened until her little hand could no longer encompass its stout dimensions, her belly churned with apprehension. She glanced down at her lap and her plump, almost hairless twat and shuddered. Could she take that mammoth fleshpole inside her? She mentally compared its length and breadth with her own modest-sized hips and her larger friend's wide, deep pelvis. It looked too big for Julie too, but she'd taken all of it?

Don was vaguely conscious of the tingling of his tool and he looked through bleary eyes at the beautiful youngster who was holding it. What a dream. Another dream. He felt drained from the first dream when his ripe-bodied sister in law had milked his lust into her tight, virgin body. Now the sight of the other lovely youngster sitting there naked, holding his cock, was so incredibly erotic that he could feel his balls swelling, recharging. Would his dream continue until he had this one, too?

Sherry went to the bathroom and came back with a warm, wet facecloth. Like a nurse, she washed off the sticky residue from her friend's coupling with this huge weapon, also cleaning the matted, hairy base and the heavy testicles in their loose skinned sac. But it was only pride that caused her to continue. She was afraid.

"It's sure big, isn't it Sherry? Do you think? Like? Are you big enough?"

"You took it all, Julie. And you liked it. I'm big enough to have a baby so I'm big enough to take him." She squatted open-legged astride the prone man's thighs. There was no way she was going to admit her fear to her friend. Sherry reached over and drew Julie's hand down between her thighs.

"Mmmmm... you're sure wet enough, Sherry." Julie fondled and stroked the soft, slippery flesh. "And he's hard enough now," she added as she placed her other hand above Sherry's on the man's upthrust cock.

He must be perverted, Don thought as he responded to the salacious pageant. Having his cock held by two beautiful, young teenagers was so obscenely erotic that, even had he not believed he was dreaming, even if he'd been fully conscious, he would have proceeded as he now did.

"Hunh?" The frightened thirteen year old whimpered as the big man placed his hands on her hips and pulled her down to lie beside him, pushing the other girl's nude body away. Sherry looked up in wide-eyed alarm as Don rolled on top of her, kneeing her shapely legs apart and raising his chest from her small, firm breasts.

This girl was much smaller than his wife and the sister in law he'd just deflowered during his realistic dream sequence. Don grabbed a pillow and slipped a hand under the girl's firmly rounded buttocks, lifting her and sliding the pillow beneath. With his hugely erect cock poised only a couple of inches above the youngster's arched, open body he paused to drink in the salacious spectacle of the pubescent girl beneath him.

Sherry bit her lower lip and her eyes bulged with apprehension as she looked at the hugely threatening projection from the man's hairy groin. She was aware that her friend had got off the bed and was now holding the videocam. She was trapped. Her pride demanded that she fulfill her part of their obscene plan.

"I'm only thirteen, Mr. Barnes. I'm one of your students. Are you going to... you know... are you going to fuck me?"

"Yes, Sherry. That's what you want, isn't it? That's why you're naked and in my bed, isn't it?"

The girl's voice was fear-choked and girlish and her obvious apprehension added to the teacher's prurient lust. "But Mr. Barnes? I'm a virgin. I'm so young... and you're my teacher. It's against the law, isn't it?" Her belly churned with trepidation but she looked at the camera and remembered her primary purpose. This video was being made for her father's punishment. "My Dad fucked Mrs. Barnes, Sir. He fucked your wife so I'm going to let you fuck me."

"You're my dream girl, Sherry. Dreaming is not against the law." In his present state her words did not really register in his mind and, even if they had he'd have continued. His wife's infidelity would not have dampened his raging desire for this lovely, compliant thirteen-year-old beauty. Don lowered his hips, angling his cock at the fat, hairless crevice that divided the young girl's bulging vulva into two plump rolls of flesh. He pushed the bulbous, purple knob against the softness, thrilling to the warm sensations as her labia parted to surround his sensitive cocktip.

"You're not dreaming, Mr. Barnes. I'm real," Sherry gasped as the man held his cock and rubbed it in her smooth slit. "Don't hurt me," she moaned, a sense of panic overtaking her. She wanted him to know what he was doing. He must.

Was it a dream? Don used his cock like a slick, thick finger, rubbing the young girl's clitoris as it peeked out whitely from its monk's hood. And the girl responded immediately to the direct stimulation of her clit. "Unhh... Umm... Unhh," she whimpered, her eyes rolling back as the man teased her sensitive cum-trigger.

He sluiced his knob in the narrow flesh-slit and found the greater heat of her vaginal portal. Looking down at the vision of nubile loveliness below him, Don pressed the head of his cock up against her hole and moved his thumb to her clit, stroking, stroking. As he pushed in he savoured the intense tightness of the yielding ring. He had only fucked a virgin once before, the sister in law he had devirginated less than an hour ago, but in his foggy memory, this girl was much tighter. The elastic flesh-band dilated reluctantly around the invading plum until the glans popped past and his cocktip was held in her hotly squeezing cuntmouth.

Sherry looked down as she felt the stretching pressure. The man's fucktool was like a thick pole and, even after seeing her friend skewered by the same weapon; she could not comprehend how her slender body could ever accommodate its breadth and length.

Don lowered his head and he began to suck on her hard, little nipples, thrumming the rubbery projections with his tongue. He withdrew from the delicious clasp of her portal, and then pushed back in. The sensations for him were exquisite. The feel of her teenaged cunt was indescribable as he continued to massage the sensitive tip of his cock with her hot, slick flesh. At each inward thrust he went just a little bit deeper until his ingress was halted by a barrier. Oh God. It was like his dream of Julie. This was another dream-virgin

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.