Vengeful Virgin - Cover

Vengeful Virgin

Copyright© 2001 by John Baird

Chapter 1: Chastity Preserved

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Chastity Preserved - Betrayed by her older sister and by her trusted Minister and befriended by her cuckolded brother in law, fifteen year old Julie seeks revenge.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   First   Masturbation   Fisting   Size  

"No... Please stop... don't," Julie whimpered in protest, clamping her thighs close together and pushing Tom's hands away from her legs and breasts. "I can't... you promised to be good... don't."

They'd been kissing, hot, wet, tongue meshing kisses ever since they got to her sister's house after school, half an hour ago. Despite her protests that now bordered on tears, Julie's adolescent loins were churning with desire and she didn't dare let her seventeen year old boyfriend touch her in any of the forbidden places. She didn't trust him and didn't even trust herself.

"But Julie? Why not? Just let me touch you... feel you... please?"

"No Tom... you know I can't... and Sis might come home." What would it feel like to have him touch her there? To make her cum like she would, herself, after he left? But she didn't dare. She knew how her own fingers made her feel and if he did it, she might not be able to make him stop before he went all the way. And that couldn't happen. She'd burn in Hell if she gave in to him before they were married. Or she'd get pregnant like Jennifer had. "We have to stop... you have to go."

"But Julie... I'm hurting... I'm in awful pain." Damn! He couldn't get beyond kissing with this beautiful girl. She was only fifteen but she had tits like big cannonballs and she wouldn't let him feel them under her clothes. He could tell she was hot, too, but she had made some stupid promise to her older sister and he couldn't get past first base with her.

"I'm sorry, Tom... we'll have to stop... like... kissing and stuff... I know it's awful for you."

"Please Julie... just one more time?" and the horny teen pushed her hand down to his groin. A handjob from her was better than jerking off. She'd said she wouldn't do it again but she'd said that before, too.

"Oh Tom... I shouldn't? It's not right?" but her fingers fumbled with his belt and then he was pushing his jeans and undershorts down, freeing his hard, young cock. "Just this once, Tom," Julie mumbled as her warm hands touched the rock-hard, white cylinder. "But you have to promise not to ask me again."

The hot-blooded, young virgin got a special thrill from giving her boyfriend relief this way but, in spite of what Reverend Gibson had told her, she felt guilty about it. It was almost as if she was letting him go all the way with her. Later today, when she masturbated, she would imagine what it would feel like next year, after they were married and he put it inside her hungry, pulsating pussy. But Joan had made her swear on the bible that she would remain virgin until she got married. That was the condition on which she insisted before she let her come there to live, three months ago.

"I promise, Julie... I'll try not to... Oh God, darling, I hurt." Tom slumped back against the sofa cushions and pushed his hips forward, watching as the beautiful girl gently fondled his cock. He looked lustfully at her red, full-lipped mouth. Damn. He couldn't even get her to give him a blowjob and he knew that most of the girls would do that, even if they wouldn't fuck.

Julie had done this for him a half dozen times now and she knew what pleased him. She slid her fingertips up along the thickly veined, six-inch staff, spreading the hot, oily fluid over the tightly stretched skin, cupping her small hand over the purple, plum-like knob. His soft moan of pleasure from her touch gave her satisfaction and she slid her other hand lower to heft the heavy lust-eggs.

"Easy, Julie... they're tender... Oh God, darling... won't you let me do this for you, too?"

"I can't, Tom... You know I can't." She wrapped her fingers around the upright fleshpole, her hand sliding easily up and down over its slickly wetted surface. Her new Minister, Reverend Gibson had told her that she could do this for the man she planned to marry. It was the best way to satisfy her boyfriend, he'd said, without committing the sin of pre-marital copulation.

The beautiful young girl slid her fingertips gently over the ridges and veins of her boyfriend's oily penis. The skin was stretched so tightly around the cylinder that she wondered it didn't burst and she savoured the steel-hard feel of the six-inch shaft. A little tremor shook her body as she tried to imagine how it was going to feel when she took it inside her. Would it hurt? Would it go in all the way? Both hands now were stroking and caressing the object of her infatuation, making love to it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.