My Little Boy - Cover

My Little Boy

by Horny Little Lotus Blossom

Copyright© 2001 by Horny Little Lotus Blossom

Incest Sex Story: Mama gets down and dirty with her little boy, who turns out to be one horny kid!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   .

I leaned over to switch off the TV and looked over at my son, who was dozing on the couch. His father left when he was five, and now, nine years later, Bradley and I were doing just fine on our own.

I walked over to remove the sports magazine from his loosely grasping hand. He mumbled something. I was shocked when I realize what he had said was, "Mama, suck me," then I reminded myself that he was asleep, although I was appalled to know that my baby boy was having erotic dreams about me! Maybe I was mistaken. Maybe he said Molly, which is the name of the girl he likes, although I think he is too young to be thinking about things like that.

So I lean down and wake him. His eyes open and they are glazed with sleep. Then they clear and I notice the sly smile on his face. I wonder what it could mean - then I realize that in leaning over, my robe has gaped open. I have nothing on underneath it. I gasp and pull it quickly shut.

Bradley bounds to his feet and head upstairs. I sigh in relief and sink into my chair, hop-ing that he didn't see too much.

Bradley is my pride and joy. I am 30. I was 16 when I had Bradley, having gotten my-self in trouble with a black man. Bradley's skin is a very light brown, and his hair is smooth like mine. Quinn and I had married, but it didn't last.

The next morning, I looked at my baby as I set his breakfast plate in front of him. It was Saturday, and as soon as Bradley left to do whatever it is 14-year-old boys do on Satur-days, I planned to work in my garden.

He looked back at me with innocence. I shrugged and decided whatever had happened last night was probably long forgotten.

Breakfast was shared in silence, and as soon as he was finished, he said, "Great pancakes, Mama," and was out the door.

I washed the breakfast dishes and changed into a tank top and cutoffs and went to work in my garden, hair pulled back in a ponytail and barefoot.

A few hours passed. I never noticed Bradley's stealthy approach. My back was to the gate as I worked. I was covered in dirt and sweating, my clothes molded to my body.

I didn't know he was there until I felt hands on my shoulders and warm breath on the back of my neck.

I jumped and turned. "Bradley! What are you doing?"

"Sorry, Mom," he said casually. "I didn't mean to scare you. I was only going to give you a hello kiss."

"That's alright, Bradley. Sorry for jumping... don't know what got into me. It's about lunchtime, isn't it? Are you hungry?"

"You bet, Mom. Really hungry."

Inside, I made a simple lunch of sandwiches from the leftover ham we'd had the night before.

Bradley ate ravenously. "I'm still hungry, Mom."

I got up to make him another sandwich. "Well, you're a growing boy," I said, slicing some more ham off the bone.

Just then, I felt Bradley's hands on my shoulders. I stood completely still, and Bradley, who is taller than me now, turned me to face him. The look on his face shocked me into silence. It could only be described as... lust.

I wet my lips, my throat going dry. Now is the time to stop him, I thought. But for some reason, I couldn't make my voice work.

Bradley smoothed a strand of hair away from my face and I closed my eyes briefly. When I opened them, I dropped my eyes to Bradley's crotch. He had a hard-on. I could see it straining against his fly.

I bit my bottom lip and then raised my tank top, letting my firm tits fall free to Bradley's gaze. I saw him swallow hard and his eyes widen. I had no explanation for the feelings of horniness coursing through my body.

"Touch them, Bradley," I said softly. "Go on, baby - I know you want to."

He hesitantly reached out and squeezed one. I gasped and shuddered. He took his hand away quickly.

"Did I hurt you, Mama?"

"No, baby. You didn't hurt me. Did you like touching Mama's titties?"

Bradley nodded vigorously. " I want to touch them again."

"Do it, baby. Squeeze Mama's titties."

Bradley reached out and squeezed both of them. I let my head fall back. "Bradley..."

I moaned, lost now. "Suck Mama's titties, baby..."

He sucked like a baby drinking milk. I was so horny for my little boy. Then I pushed his head away and said, "Let's move into the living room, darling. We'll be more comfort-able."

I took my tank top completely off.

"You are so beautiful, Mama," Bradley said.

"Thank you, dear... Bradley, please keep sucking Mama's titties, darling, Mama wants it so bad."

I let out moans of pleasure as Bradley kept sucking on my tits. It felt so good - nine years and nothing like this.

"Bradley, honey, do you want Mama to play with your little cock?"

Bradley nodded jerkily and I reached into his shorts and pulled out his cock. It wasn't so little - it was huge for someone his age!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.