Hollywood Dreams - Cover

Hollywood Dreams

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 30

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A young man's adventures in a house full of beautiful sexy willing women. He has a stocking fetish that they are more than willing to indulge. His beautiful mother is his favorite lover, seducing him on his 16th birthday.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Grand Parent   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size  

We held tightly to each other as we moved to the front door on wobbly legs. My tux jacket was thrown over Jennifer's shoulders. Her beautiful breasts barely concealed by the jacket. She had not bothered to pull up the top to her dress. There would be no hiding from Caroline the fact we had been fucking so why bother she rationalized. I think she also liked the idea of showing off her magnificent tits. As we moved through the foyer we were surprised by Ester coming from the kitchen. She was barely dressed in a short black lace see-through nightgown that did nothing to hide her hard nipples. The rest of her outfit consisted of a black garter belt framing her naked pussy and black seamed nylons, and 4-inch black pumps. One of the stockings had a long run in it. Ester looked like she had been fucked royally. She held a glass of white wine as she studied the two of us.

"Looks like you had a great evening," she laughed. Her beautiful breasts shook and her nipples grew longer. My half hard cock stiffened. She gave Jennifer an appraising look, which was returned. I could feel the heat between them. Gee, not five minutes after Jennifer had said she loved me she was mentally fucking Ester. Actually, I was too. I just hoped I could participate when they finally got together. I expected that I might be invited to lend my cock to the festivities.

"You better hurry, Caroline is expecting you," she said with a broad smile. My mind flashed back to that evening when her mouth brought me to a fantastic orgasm. I almost groaned. Jennifer pulled me toward the stairs. Ester moved off toward her room, trailing a cloud of expensive perfume and the smell of freshly fucked pussy.

Just outside mother's door, I pulled Jennifer to me and kissed her deeply. She kissed me back with a great deal of crotch grinding enthusiasm. We reluctantly separated and I knocked softly as we entered. The room was lighted only by the blaze in the fireplace. The giant bed was freshly turned down and Dianna Krall crooned softly in the background. Caroline was nowhere to be seen.

Just then she appeared from the bathroom, freshly bathed and perfumed wearing her slut in black silk outfit. We both were rooted to the spot as she made her entrance. Her blond hair gleamed and her hard nipples strained with excitement against the tight bodice of the short black slip she was wearing. The hem of the slip barely came to the reinforced stocking tops of her sheer black nylons. The garter clips were exposed along with much of her firm tanned thigh with each step. He feet were encased in some of the sexiest 5-inch heel black patent leather pumps I had ever seen. My cock throbbed as I watched her. It had not been too long ago that I had tied her to the bed and fucked her pussy and ass while she wore that slip. Jennifer just starred - her lust apparent. Right then I knew Caroline had not waited for us alone. I was certain that she had spent the evening fucking Ester. He tryst with Ester would make her even hotter to get her mouth on Jennifer and her big dildo into her mouth and pussy. She was insatiable and would want me to fuck her over and over while we both worked on Jennifer. I was happy to oblige.

Caroline moved quickly to Jennifer and pulled my jacket from her shoulders. She looked at both of us. Jennifer's nipples hardened, exposed to the cool air and my mother's greedy stare. Jennifer moved quickly into her arms and they kissed lovingly for a few moments before passion took hold. They rocked with passion as they held each other, Jennifer with her arms around Caroline's neck and Caroline's arms around her waist and then down to Jennifer's firm ass.

I heard a car on the drive and moved to the window. It was Carter's black Jag heading off into the night. Linda was going to get her black cock wish.

"Did you have a wonderful time, my love?" Caroline asked, arms still holding Jennifer close. I turned to look at them as they talked, mouths only an inch apart. "Oh Carol, it was a fabulous evening. Dinner was perfect and the prom turned out to be lots of fun. My escort was particularly perfect, and his big cock filled me so full. You were right, he is a fantastic lover."

I wasn't particularly startled by this admission since I had suspected mother had orchestrated Jennifer's eagerness. She had realized that teen hormones would be going full blast especially on prom night.

"Is your sweet pussy full of Jamie's cum?" Mother moved her lips to Jennifer's neck. "Yesssssss, ohhhh... yesssssss!" She reached between their bodies and Jennifer moved her legs apart so her fingers would have easy access to her cum filled hole. "Ohhhhh, Carol... please... pleaseeeeeeees... ohhhhhhhhhh... " she whimpered as mother's deft fingers found her swollen clit. Jennifer's dress was above her stocking tops as mother worked two fingers into her hot cunt. "Did Jamie make you cum?" "Yesssss... yesssss... I came so... hard... to... his... cock... he... filled... me... up... with... his... cock... and... his... cum... " she panted as mother's fingers brought her to near climax. "Aaaaaaaaahhhh... cuuummming... Car... ooooll... cuuummming!" she screamed as mother bit down on a distended nipple and jammed a third finger into her gushing cunt.

I moved swiftly to catch her as her legs gave out. Mother and I moved her to the bed. We looked at her near comatose body, dress around her waist, cum covered stockinged legs spread wide, wide-open dripping cunt framed by a sexy garter belt. Caroline panted with lust. She looked at me and moved into my arms for a long slow kiss. Out tongues dueled as our passion mounted. She opened my zipper and unbuttoned my pants as I slid the suspenders from my shoulders. Soon I was naked from the waist down, my cock as hard as it had ever been. Jennifer watched us from the bed, not moving, still recovering from her nerve-frying orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh" I groaned as her tongue licked our juices from the head of my cock. Mother knelt in front of me and teased and licked my raging hard-on. I didn't want to cum in her throat but her mouth felt so good I didn't want to pull out. I pulled the straps from her shoulders and the slip fell to her waist exposing her glorious tits and ridged nipples. I caressed her breasts as she took my entire 10 inches into her throat. I could feel the cum building as I used her throat like a sucking vagina.

Jennifer recovered enough to join us. She slipped from the bed still a little unsteady and moved behind Caroline, kissing her back and neck, her hands joining mine on her breasts. Mother sucked me harder and faster, and moaned as Jennifer knelt down between her legs and pulled her slip up and over her hips exposing her beautiful, garter belt framed cunt. Jennifer's hard nipples pressed into her back as her fingers found mother's clit. She practically jumped when Jennifer's fingers pushed into her wet opening and began to frig her hard. My cock exploded into her throat, sending wads of cum flying as she tried to suck me dry. I grabbed mother's head and forced my cock in even deeper, fucking her throat as she stared up at me. I went momentarily crazy with the pure pleasure of this incestuous act, fucking my mother's mouth and throat, while her teenage lover frigged her with three fingers. Caroline moaned around my cock.

I let go of her head just as she orgasmed from all the attention. The combination of Jennifer's fingers and the blast of cum forced down her throat by her mad man son sent her howling over the edge. My still-hard cock sprang from her mouth smearing her red lips with cum. "Jen... Jen... Jenn... i... fer... fuck... fuck... fuck... meeeeeeeee! Ohhhhhhhh... cuuummming... cuuummming!" Her hips bucked against Jennifer's probing fingers. Her eyes closed and she slowly toppled to the rug with Jennifer half on top of her. Jennifer moved quickly to lie completely on top of her and kiss her passionately. Caroline spread her legs wide so they could rub their sensitive cunts together as they humped each other. They were quite a sight each in only sheer hose and heels and garter belt, intertwined kissing passionately, hands caressing breasts, and cunts. I stripped off my shirt and sat down on the rug beside them caressing them as they kissed. My cock got even harder. I wanted desperately to fuck both these beauties.

Caroline pulled her fingers from Jennifer's cunt and moved them to her mouth. She sucked her fingers, covered with our mixed cum. "Oh you both taste so good" she moaned. "I want to taste your cum - I want to suck your sweet pussy Jen." Jennifer looked down at her. "Oh yes... please... suck me... eat... our... cum" she panted. Jennifer got up and we both helped mother to her feet and moved to the bed. "Jennifer, lay down and spread your legs wide, I want to get my tongue deep inside you. God she was beautiful as she slowly sank to the bed, all the while holding mother's hands. She scooted across the satin sheets her high heels leaving dimples in the bedding. She pulled her stockinged legs wide apart as she came to rest on her back. Her head was slightly elevated on one of mother's large pillows. What a fantastic vision of lust she was in the firelight. Her dress was still around her waist, her nipples were red and hard from excitement and the kissing and pinching they had received. Mother shoved her slip down over her hips and stepped out of it. How I wanted to fuck her. She moved with a fluid grace of a natural athlete onto the bed and buried her head between Jennifer's widespread thighs. Jennifer jumped as mother's lips came in contact with her dripping cunt. "Ohhhhh... ohhhhhh... yesssssss. eat... me... eat... me... ohhhhhh... Carol... eat... me... I... love... your... mouth... on... on... meeeeeee!" Caroline probed and sucked her sweet cum-filled pussy - lapping our mingled juices. I could tell she loved the absolute depravity of sucking her son's cum out of her lover's hot hole. I had deposited a great load of it during our backseat fuck and she used her tongue to get far up into Jennifer to feast on the cum she loved. Jennifer's body tensed and she grabbed mother's head to force he mouth in deeper as she had a crashing orgasm. He nyloned legs crossed over mother's back increasing the pressure of lips and tongue as Jennifer spasmed and more cunt juice flowed from her pussy into mother's waiting mouth. "Carol... Carol... Carol... I... I... love... love... you! I'm... cuuummming... cuuummming... cuuummming!" Jennifer's high heels pounded on mother's back. My cock was ready to explode.

I couldn't stand it. I had to have her. I moved quickly behind mother, her upraised ass framed by garter belt and stretched seamed stocking tops, gave me the perfect target to fuck her pussy or ass. My cock found the opening to her cunt and I thrust all 10 inches in one stroke. Mother howled in passion as I stroked her tight cunt. Her vaginal walls seemed to exploded in ecstasy. She raised her head from Jennifer's hot hole and screamed out "fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck... meeeeeeeee! Ooohhh... Jamie... fuck... fuck... fuck... me! Give... it... to... me... hard... hard... harder... fuck... me... ooooooooohhhh... fuck... me!" I pounded into her. Shoving her face back into Jennifer's cunt. She attacked it with renewed passion as Jennifer writhed, consumed with passion. "I'm cuuummming... to... you... again... cuuummming... cuuummming... Jesus... eat... me... tongue... me!" she screamed. She pushed her hips forward and her legs renewed their grip on mother's head to get her tongue further inside her convulsing pussy. I was on the verge of coming myself, just thrusting to get myself off, not caring about mother's pleasure - thrusting hard, feeling her cunt juices boiling and her vagina quivering and grasping as I bottomed into her cervix with each hard stroke. I grasped her thighs across the stocking tops. The nylon was hot and suddenly I was there. The cum jetted out of the end of my throbbing, thrusting cock, spraying hot jism deep into her cunt, blasting past her cervix into her deepest regions, filling her with a huge amount of cum. She raised her head from between Jennifer's luscious thighs and screamed, "cuuummming... cuumming... Jamie... fuck... your... mother... fuck... your... mother... ohhhhhhh... fuck... fuck... fuck... meeeeeeeee!" She shoved her beautiful ass back at me as she came. Her vagina squeezed the length of my ridged cock as I came and came. Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot into her and gave both of us the ultimate of incestuous pleasures. She loved the feel of my hot sperm as much as I loved the feel of her vagina as she came around my hammering cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.