Hollywood Dreams - Cover

Hollywood Dreams

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A young man's adventures in a house full of beautiful sexy willing women. He has a stocking fetish that they are more than willing to indulge. His beautiful mother is his favorite lover, seducing him on his 16th birthday.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Grand Parent   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size  

I was awakened by Caroline kissing my ear. "Time to wake up sleepyhead" she whispered. She was standing over me wearing a short, sexy silk robe that barely reached her stocking tops. Her nipples were hard points, straining the soft material. She smelled so delicious, straight from the shower, and her perfume was freshly applied. My cock stiffened. I threw back the covers and grabbed her and pulled her into bed. She giggled as she felt my hard cock, pressed against her firm belly. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world" I said into her fragrant hair, reaching for her breasts. I pressed my mouth against hers as I felt the sharp point of a captured nipple through the silk. She responded with heat as we kissed. I moved on top of her as she opened her nylon-clad legs to me. I jammed my 10-incher into her hot slick cunt. She moaned into my mouth as I started to slow-stroke her, and her hips started the slow rhythm of lovemaking. My body responded as if I had not spent the weekend fucking Linda, except I had not cum yet. Normally, I would have blasted my first load into Caroline already. She moaned again and her hips picked up the pace, urging me to speed up and give her her first orgasm with me in awhile. I was happy to oblige, feeling the cum starting to boil in my balls. "Oh... please... Jamie... give... it... to... me... haaaaaaarddddd!" "You want me to fuck... you... you... wanton... slut?" "Yeeeeeeeesssssssss... give... it... to... meeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh... oh... oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh... Christ... I'mmm... cuuummming... cuuummming... cuuummming... ooooooooooohhhhhhh... yesssssssss... yessssssss!" I fucked her like I was a pile driver - slamming into her cunt with every long- deep stroke, pushing her down into the mattress. My cum boiled into the head of my prick. She started cuming again and I pulled her legs from around me and put them over my shoulders, fucking her hard. I noticed for the first time that she was wearing high-heeled pumps. Her orgasms were coming like earthquakes now, one huge one after another, squeezing my cock, sending cum messages to my whole body. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and jammed my middle finger far up her shit-chute. She screamed, and continued her string of orgasms. I was ready to cum. She cried out as I pulled my cock from her steamy cunt, and she let out a yell of surprise and passion when I jammed myself into her ass. My cock let fly with a gusher of cum, filling her back channel with a hot stream of spunk. This anal invasion touched off another round of her orgasms. We both shook with passion, our lips locked and tongues scorching each other's mouths. I continued to grind away at her hot ass, her legs pushed back against her breasts, high-heels pointing straight up. She loved being taken this way, completely helpless, being ass-fucked by her son. The perversion of the situation only heightened her passion. My second load was on its way as I started the quick strokes. Caroline had ceased to respond. She was devastated by her multiple orgasms, incapable of responding except with moans. Using her like this only fueled my heat. I fucked her ass hard, driving into her, holding her nyloned legs against her, keeping her ass wide open to me. Then I was there. I stopped stroking at the deepest point and just let fly into her bowels.

I let go of her legs and we just laid there, my cock still firmly up her ass. Eventually she opened her eyes and said, "God how I missed you in my bed." I kissed her tenderly as I pulled out of her. "I'm so glad you came in to wake me." I rolled over on my back and folded her in the crook of my arm. She snuggled against me and murmured, "now all we have to figure out is how to get Jennifer into the equation. I really need your cock." I was not shocked. I figured that after the episode with Theresa, mother would be looking for further adventures in her big bed.

"Jennifer had an early swim team meeting this morning, and since Theresa wasn't coming in today, I figured you would need someone to wake you. Especially since you had worked so hard with Linda over the weekend." With that last remark she gave me a knowing look. "Come shower with me, and I'll tell you all about it" I laughed as I headed for the shower. Making it to school on time was going to be difficult. Maybe I could bring an excuse from my mother... "Dear principal, I was in the shower with my mother telling her about fucking my grandmother when things got out of hand... " No, guess not.

Things did get out of hand in the shower as we both got excited as I told her about Linda and how we seduced each other. This time we stood in the shower and I blasted a load into her cunt as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.