Hollywood Dreams - Cover

Hollywood Dreams

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A young man's adventures in a house full of beautiful sexy willing women. He has a stocking fetish that they are more than willing to indulge. His beautiful mother is his favorite lover, seducing him on his 16th birthday.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Grand Parent   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size  

I followed her to a gourmet supermarket near her house and we moved quickly through the store selecting food and wine. Her perfume was stronger as we made our way down the isles. I wondered if she had freshened it out of habit or whether it was for my benefit. We walked out of the store her arm through mine, her breast pressing against my bicep. My hard-on refused to go down.

There was plenty of room in her garage for both our cars. Linda joked about what the neighbors would say if they saw an unfamiliar car parked in her driveway overnight. I picked up on the word "overnight". I don't think she caught the fact that no one had discussed the idea of me staying the night. Side by side we bustled around the kitchen. We got lasagna and bread in the oven and the salad made as we shared a large glass of red wine. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and called me her "guardian angel" as she headed off for the shower. I headed for the guest bath. I took a long hot shower and thought about how to go about seducing Linda, although it seems she had some plans of her own. Actually it might be easier just to see where the evening led. I toweled off and slipped on an old pair of khaki shorts and that I had left there some time ago, along with a clean polo shirt. Wonderful smells were coming from the kitchen. I filled two glasses with wine and headed for Linda's bedroom.

I knocked. There was no answer. Maybe she was still in the shower. The door was unlocked. I would just go in and leave the glass of wine on her dressing table. As I walked through the alcove into her bedroom I could hear her hair dryer running. As I came around the corner I was shocked by what I saw. I could see her in her large bathroom, wearing sheer stockings, 3-inch high-heeled sandals, garter belt and a very flimsy practically see-through bra, bent at the waist drying her hair and sucking a large black dildo that was attached to the vanity counter by a suction cup. My cock sprang to attention. From the action she was giving that dildo it appeared that she was an expert cocksucker. The contrast between her red-lipstick rimmed mouth and the black of that cock was very erotic as she slurped from head to base. I wanted to run to her and just move in behind her and fuck her until she forgot all about that dildo, but I waited, not knowing if this was all part of her plan. From her sexy undergarments I guessed she planned to seduce me this evening.

She turned the dryer off and set it down on the counter, and grabbed the cock with one hand and stroked it while moving her other hand to her pussy. She moaned around the cock when her fingers moved into her dark-haired pussy. She started frigging herself faster and faster. Her mouth action increased on the dildo. She was almost dancing on her high-heels as she came. Suddenly she took her mouth off the cock and cried out her orgasm. "Ooooooooooooohhhhhhh... yessssssssssssssss... yesssssssssssss... fuckkkkkk... meeeeeeeeeeeeee... fuck... me... fuck... me... ooooohhhhhhhh... yesssss just... like... that... !" She had three fingers in her cunt now and then she grabbed the dildo off the counter and jammed it up her cum-drenched hole. "Yeeesssssssssssssss... I... I'mmmmm... cuuummming... cuuummming... ooooooooohhhhhh... God... cuuummming... to... your... big... blaaaaaaack... ccccock... oooooohhhhh... yesssssss... fuck... me... ! Her legs seemed to weaken. She sat down on her vanity stool, nylon legs spread wide, continuing to fuck herself with that big cock, head thrown back, moaning in passion, breasts heaving, nipples hard points, straining against the silken material of the bra. She had one orgasm after another. Her ass squirmed against the soft cushion as she tried to get more and more of the dildo up her grasping cunt. God, how I wanted to fuck her. After another series of body wracking orgasms she seemed to wind down and pulled the slimy dildo from her pussy. It was time for me to exit. As I left I noticed that I had drained one of the glasses of wine.

I moved back into the kitchen, replenished the wine, and set the table outside near the pool. I put us close to each other rather than across from each other. I was definitely not going to resist being seduced by Linda. I was happy to oblige and I had also noticed that my cock was about two inches longer than the dildo. I just hoped she had not fucked herself out of the idea of seducing her grandson, or had just changed her mind. I would know in a couple of minutes. If she was wearing a skirt and sheer blouse I would know she intended to complete what she started with the dildo. I sat by the pool watching the light fade, hard-on bulging in my pants.

I soon heard the click of her heels on the tile in the kitchen, and then on the concrete near the pool. I hardly dared to breathe, wanting her so much and hoping for the right answers to a young mans wet dreams. Her shadow engulfed me. "What a wonderful idea, dinner by the pool" she said. I looked up at her. My cock throbbed. "Yesssss" I said to myself, as I looked at Linda in a very sheer blouse, nipples hard points straining against the silk, and a knee-length rayon wrap skirt. She sat close to me crossing her legs, giving me a view of a lot of nylon-covered thigh. She made a futile attempt to keep the skirt from showing so much, but that's the nature of wrap skirts. I loved it. I felt intoxicated. She picked up her glass of wine and leaned close. "Here's to a continued wonderful partnership with one of the world's finest and most handsome men." We touched glasses, drank and looked at one another for a long time. She was so close. I wanted to kiss her so badly, but this night was her show and I didn't want anything to go wrong. We finished our wine in companionable silence, watching the sunset, Linda consciously or unconsciously stroking my forearm on the table. "Dinner?" I questioned. I hated to interrupt the moment but I wanted to move things along to their inevitable conclusion of my hard cock stuffed into her throbbing pussy. "Oh sorry, I was just enjoying the evening and the moment. It is so nice being here with you, relaxing after a hectic day, knowing all is well." She looked at me. "You really did save the day for me today Jamie. I really appreciate it." She leaned over to me and kissed me on the lips. Before I could react she pulled away and moved to the kitchen. I made my way into the house and half in a daze, helped Linda prepare two trays of food. She grabbed another bottle of wine and we headed back to the table.

Dinner was eaten slowly and we sat in silence as we watched the sun set into the Pacific. We both knew how this evening was going to end and were now just prolonging the pleasure to come. Linda cleared away the trays and brought back champagne and sorbet. "I've been saving this bottle for a special occasion." She handed it to me to open. It was expensive and French just like her perfume that was going straight to my hard cock. I opened it like an expert and poured. We sipped this wonderful drink and ate the sorbet. Her skirt had fallen open to the point where I could see expanded stocking tops and garter clips. The sun disappeared and a cool breeze came up. She shivered as she stroked my bare tanned thigh, very near my cock-head. "Shall we go in? I'll light the fire." I could see her nod in the near darkness. I put my hand over hers on my leg and she shivered again. We stood up together and the effects of the wine got to her as she almost fell. I caught her and held her close around her slim waist as I guided us toward the house and into the small sitting room near the front of the house. She looked dreamy in the twilight as I got her seated on the loveseat near the fireplace. I was sorry to let her go as I lighted the gas logs and went to the kitchen to pour the last two glasses of champagne. When I returned I just stopped and looked at her, so stunning in the firelight, seated well back in the loveseat, head back, eyes closed. Her legs were crossed and no attempt had been made to cover her legs. There was a lot of bare thigh showing above her stocking tops; her nipples were hard and poking sharply against the material of her blouse.

I sat close to her and kissed her on the temple. She moaned quietly and opened her eyes. I put my arm around her and we sat and sipped the champagne and watched the flames. After a few minutes she placed her empty glass on the floor and turned to me. "Jamie, do you think I'm attractive?" "Linda you are beautiful." She looked at me for a moment as if deciding whether she should ask the next question. "No, what I mean is do you think I'm... ah... well attractive to men... ah... in... well... a sexual way?" She seemed relieved to have gotten the question out, and at the same time somehow embarrassed. I set my glass down and stood up, taking her by the hand and pulling her to me. "Well, let's see." I replied. I stepped back releasing her. She stood there bathed in the firelight. She watched me with an expression of curiosity and lust on her face. I stroked her cheek. "Your face is beautiful." As I continued my fingertip exploration, moving my fingers to her lips, tracing their outline. She moaned. I moved my fingers down her neck and to the opening of her blouse. "Your neck is perfect, just right for kissing." She closed her eyes as my fingers traced their way to her left breast and captured a rock-hard nipple between thumb and forefinger. She moaned again and her breathing quickened. "Your breasts are so firm and rounded, just asking to be sucked and bitten." Her nipples looked as if they would break through the thin material of her bra and blouse as I moved my hands to her hips, and pulled her close so I could cup the mounds of her ass. Our lips were nearly touching now. "Your bottom is firm and round. Any man would love to grab and fondle it", I said as I felt the smooth firm muscles of her sweet ass. She moved her arms from my waist to around my neck and pulled me close and kissed me with such fire and passion I was caught off guard. Her tongue went wild in my mouth, and she shoved herself up against my bursting cock. It was my turn to moan. I pulled her ass to me to increase the delicious friction, cock to pussy. Linda was very hot, wanting me and soon. I felt the same way, but I was not done with my inventory yet.

I reached up and pulled her arms from my neck and broke our kiss. She looked puzzled and disappointed. "I'm not done answering your question yet". I dropped to my knees in front of her and unfastened her skirt and pulled it away. I had felt panties through her thin skirt when I had my hands on her ass, so I was not surprised to see a pair of very small, sexy panties. Actually it was better she had them on since it worked better to tease her, and also kept me from immediately plunging my tongue into her wet pussy. "Your legs are gorgeous." I said as I ran my hands up the smooth nylon from ankle to stocking top. She moaned and shifted her legs to a wider stance. I knew it was an invitation to explore her juicy hole. I kissed the front of her panties. She jerked as if shocked. The front of her panties was wet. Her hands grabbed the back of my head to force more of me against her snatch. I licked the skin around the leg openings as she squirmed and shivered in passion. "Please... please... Jamie... don't... tease... me... any... more... I... I... I... have... to... have... you... now." She moaned. I stood up and kissed her, feeling her hard nipples. "Linda, do you think I'm attractive?" I said as I peeled off my shirt and quickly pulled down my shorts, releasing my bursting cock. She looked at me in the dim light and at my 10-incher. "God you're beautiful, and I want you so much."

I picked her up in my arms, hers around my neck and carried her to the bedroom. The bed was turned down and there was a single small lamp burning on a table across the room. I gently laid her down on the bed. What a vision - garter belt, high-heels, sheer stockings, hard nipples poking through her blouse. I reached over and gently pulled her panties down. She lifted her hips to ease their passage. Her panties were soaking with pussy juice. Linda unbuttoned her blouse as I removed them. "Please Jamie, please now." I moved between her widely spread legs and grasped them behind her nylon covered knees, pulling then up so her legs were bent and splayed wide, high-heels stabbing into the sheets. "Open your self up for me." I commanded. She moved her arms from over her head and used both hands to pull back her pussy lips and expose her pink fuck-hole. I wanted her so badly that I knew I would not last long this first time. I hoped she would not be disappointed but there would be no holding back a gallon of cum that was ready to burst out of my engorged cock. I placed the tip of my big tool at the entrance to her hole and slipped it inside. "Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh... yeeeeessssss!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.