Hollywood Dreams - Cover

Hollywood Dreams

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A young man's adventures in a house full of beautiful sexy willing women. He has a stocking fetish that they are more than willing to indulge. His beautiful mother is his favorite lover, seducing him on his 16th birthday.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Grand Parent   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size  

I spent a restless night. I was in the middle of a fabulous erotic dream when the alarm went off. My cock was ridged. I considered jerking off then but I figured that I would save it for my first fuck of Theresa sometime latter today. That thought made me smile as I headed to the shower.

I came out of the bathroom to find Theresa with her back to me, bending over making my bed. Her short, tight skirt was up above her stocking tops, and she was wearing very high-heeled pumps and sheer black stockings. My cock swelled to the bursting point. As I moved toward her, I hoped she wasn't wearing any panties, since I intended to push her down onto the bed and immediately enter her from behind. She must have heard me crossing the room and started to turn, but it was too late. I grabbed her from behind, one arm around her waist and the other pulling up her skirt the last couple of inches. There were no panties. She was bare and open to me as we tumbled onto the big bed. She said "ooooph" as I landed on top of her, my legs between hers, my thrusting cock at the mouth of her womanhood, her skirt around her waist. "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh... Jamieeeeeee... " she said as I entered her from behind. She was hot and wet and ready for my cock. Her hips thrust back at me as I began to stroke her. I didn't care because I just wanted to use her like a whore and blast a huge load of pent up cum into her now-throbbing pussy.

"Oh... oh... oh... Jamieeee... that's... what... I... I... need... oh... yessssssss... give... it... to... meeeeeeeeee!" She too had obviously been anticipating this moment. "Jeeees fuck... me... fuck... me... !" she cried as I slammed into her hot cunt. I reached around and ripped her blouse open so I could have access to her luscious breasts. She squirmed under me as I grabbed her perfect tits with their long hard nipples. I was so close. Cum was starting to boil out of my balls. I started fast stroking to get off inside her. She could feel me swelling as I speeded up. "Wait... Jamie... wait... I... I'm... almost... almost... aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, I'm... I'm... cuuummming... ooooooohh... cuuummming!" Her hot cunt spasmed around my hardness and I blew my wad into her, hosing her fuck hole with spurt after spurt of my hot cum. "Theresa... Theresa... oooooohhh what... a... fuck... you... are!" I shouted as I continued to pound into her grasping sucking hole. She was so hot and her firm body felt so good under me that I kept on stroking her. I wanted to get off inside her again and again. I didn't care about anything except this fuck of this beautiful Spanish woman. "Nooooooo... nooooo! She cried as I pulled out of her boiling pussy. I quickly rolled her over on her back, spread her beautiful nylon clad legs wide apart and plunged back into her. The force of my penetration rocked her. "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh" she yelled out as my cock-head smashed into her cervix. I pulled the remnants of her blouse out of the way and bit down hard on her right nipple. "Oweeeee... ooooooohhhhh... oh... oh... oh!" She wrapped her legs around me and grasped me tight. Her hands pulled my face to her for our first kiss. Her tongue went wild in my mouth. I was ready again and could feel the cum racing up my cock. I continued to fuck her hard. Each stroke meant to give us the maximum pleasure and to make this sexy curvaceous woman a slave to any sexual whim. Suddenly my cock exploded a giant wad of cum into her vagina, setting her off again. Her hips bucked and she shook all over with an intense orgasm. Her hands grabbed my ass to pull me in harder and deeper. I was happy to oblige as I continued to hump her. I broke our kiss and starred down at her beautiful face. She seemed content but a little surprised that I continued to stroke her. Her arms were around my shoulders but her legs had lost their grip and were splayed wide under me. I had to have her at least one more time before I left for the day. My cock was still hard and it would be hours before I would get home. Her cunt was awash with our mingled juices but there was still lots of wonderful friction from her tight love canal. She seemed content to just lay back and let me fuck her. I put my head down between her perfect breasts and began licking. My tongue moved around the edge of each breast, teasing her, making her wait for it to reach her so sensitive nipples. She started to squirm under me. Her hips rose just a bit to meet my strokes. My lips captured a hard nipple and she sighed, "aaaaaahhhhhhh... yesssss... Jamie... just... like... that!" Her hip action became more pronounced. She was starting to become more responsive by the moment. I was deep stroking her - pulling out almost all the way, then plunging hard back in to my full 10 inches. I felt so good, just having the tip of my cock inside her, then slamming down into her warm depths to the very bottom of her juicy hole. I doubted she had ever been fucked like this before. On the next down stroke I bit her nipple. She cried out and wrapped her legs back around me. I mashed my mouth down on hers and went for the finish. Stroking fast. She started writhing under me, her own orgasm building, her cunt starting the rhythmic squeezing that told me she was going over the edge. I hurried to catch her, wanting this last cum of the morning to blast into her during her own intense orgasm. Her hips started a wild gyration under me. "There it is, there it is," I thought as I felt my jism roar the length of my long cock. I couldn't believe all that I had left. Gobs and gobs of sticky cum spewed out of my cum slit, hosing her cunt again, extending her own orgasm. She was wild under me, grunting and thrashing. On of her pumps flew off, hitting the wall with a thud. She broke our kiss and screamed, "Ayyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee... fuck... fuck... fuck... meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... fuck... meeeeeee!" "Jesus Christ... fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" I pounded her with the last of my sperm, hands under her firm round ass, pulling her to me.

"Jamie... Jesus... what... great... sex!" she panted a few minutes later. She was pressed close to me, her head on my bare chest. Her skirt was still around her waist, garter belt framing her dripping pussy. Her blouse was in tatters, her bra under her breasts. One stocking had a long run in it and one high-heeled pump was still on a dainty foot. She was beautiful and sexy, all aglow from our fantastic fucking. "Carmella told me you were a great lover... but I had no idea. I have never been with anyone but my husband, but as soon as I saw you I wanted to give you pleasure and have you pleasure me. Yesterday outside... I don't know what happened. I just wanted to suck your... your... cock." I could hardly sleep last night, waiting for this morning. I hoped you would want me first thing and not make me wait." "So you came into my room this morning bent on seducing me?" I asked jokingly. "Yes" she admitted. "I waited until I heard the shower stop and then I made sure I was bending over when you came out so you would want me right them. I didn't expect what you did though. It was very arousing to be taken like that... from behind... pushed... onto... the... bed." "I'm glad you didn't wear any panties. That would have made things a little more... er... difficult." I smiled at her. Her nipples were hard from the retelling of our activities. She rubbed her legs together, the nylon making that exciting swishing sound that drives me wild. My cock stood at attention. Unfortunately, I had to leave for school in about five minutes. She kissed me on the lips and on the tip of my manhood and said. "I'll be waiting when you get home."

A few minutes later I opened the door just as Jennifer was getting ready to knock. She was startled to see Theresa with me. Theresa looked disheveled and she was wearing one of my shirts to cover her ruined blouse. It was obvious to Jennifer what we had been doing, but I didn't care. Actually, I took pleasure in it, since I figured she and Caroline had spent the night fucking each other silly. We both watched Theresa walk down the path back to the house. Jennifer had kind of a weird look on her face. I think she was wondering what it would be like to be fucking with Theresa, and at the same time she was feeling disloyal to mother for having such thoughts. I wanted to tell her that Caroline would have no hesitation in bedding the sweet Theresa, and I expected that she would be in Caroline's bed very shortly, probably one day when we were in school. Maybe even today.

There was not much conversation on the way to school that morning.

The next few days went by very quickly. I fucked Theresa every morning and every afternoon when I got home. Every day she greeted me in a different sexy outfit, other than her maid's outfit of the morning. That Friday afternoon I arrived at the cabana before she was out of the shower. Normally she was waiting on the bed. Her maid outfit had been thrown hurriedly on the floor. My curiosity was aroused along with my cock. I pulled both of her stockings out of my wastebasket. They had runs in them and holes where the garters had clipped on. It looked as if someone had stretched her legs pretty far apart. The reinforced tops of the stockings were still damp with what smelled like pussy juice, and smelled faintly of my mother's expensive perfume. "Damn", I thought, "looks like dear mother may have gotten tired of dear Jennifer already and decided to fuck the new help." Theresa's short black skirt was also damp in the back, where their combined juices had leaked down between Theresa's legs while mother had her on her back ramming her full of her big dildo. I would have loved to have seen that. I really had to get some cameras into Caroline's bedroom. How could I put this knowledge to my advantage? First I would confront Theresa and get her to tell me all the details. I got the restraints and a large dildo out of the drawer and tied one of the stockings with a slipknot. I changed into my short silk robe and waited in the big chair in the small living room, stroking my cock.

A few minutes later Theresa appeared from the bathroom. She was heartstoppingly beautiful, dressed in a bright red short silk and lycra slip that showed every curve and accentuated her large breasts. The slip barely covered her tops of her sheer black stockings, held up by a black silk garter belt. She wore black four-inch high-heeled pumps. The total effect made my cock twitch. "Jamie, there you are", She seemed surprised I was not on the bed. I waited as she walked across the room to me, garter clips reflecting the light, nipples hardening with desire. She seemed puzzled that I was not up and at her like every other day, where I had come in from school and climbed into bed and almost immediately into her sweet pussy. "Come and sit on my lap". Her relief was obvious when I finally spoke. She had been afraid that I had discovered her dirty little secret. I would bide my time

I had intended to make her wait but my teenage cock just couldn't resist a sexy 30 year old woman dressed like a slut. She hiked up her slip as she approached eager to see the lust in my eyes. Pussy juice glistened on her muff. I wondered if that was for me, or a left over from today's earlier passion. I reached up and pulled her to me. She straddled my knees, nylons straining. I grabbed her thighs at the top of her sexy smooth stockings and pulled her forward so that my cock was resting on her furry mound. She moaned and grabbed my 10 inches. Theresa was ready and wanted me inside her now. Like Carmella, she required little or no foreplay. She positioned me at the portal to her cunt and inched forward so that only the head was inside her. We looked at each other. It was a contest to see who could last the longest in that position before pushing the rest of my cock into her dripping depths. We waited, face to face, my hands now on her ass. "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh" she cried as I lost the contest and jerked my hips and pulled her ass to me, impaling her on the full length of my swollen cock meat. She pulled my mouth to hers and she buried her tongue in my mouth, as she started riding my slick pole. All thoughts of her afternoon's infidelities were pushed out of my mind as she moved herself up and down on me, taking her time, rhythmically squeezing my cock as she rode up and down. Suddenly she started the quick riding motions that we both knew would get us off soon. "Oh... oh... oh... oh... yeeesssssssss... oh... oh... I... I'm... oh... oh... oh... do... it... do... it... oh... cuuummming... cuuummming!" A gallon of cum boiled out of my balls and out my piss slit and splashed her insides. That set her to humping even faster, and cuming even harder. She bounced on my cock, hair flying, head thrown back, howling her lust and passion. Her straps had fallen and her wonderful tits were irresistible. I fastened my lips on her left breast and bit her nipple. Another orgasm swept over her. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck... fuck... me... hard... er... fuck... fuck... ooooohhhhhhhh... Jamie... give... it... to... me! I stayed with her, stroking her sexy nylon covered legs, rubbing her clit, biting her sensitive nipples, keeping her in a constant state of fever passion. Her legs started to give out. She kissed me once again, and her legs just couldn't take the strain. She stopped thrusting and sat there still impaled. "Pleeeeeease... Jam... ie... please... don't... stop." She panted. "I need more cock... more... cums... pleeease... please... fuck... me... I... have... to... have... it!" Now was my chance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.