Hollywood Dreams - Cover

Hollywood Dreams

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A young man's adventures in a house full of beautiful sexy willing women. He has a stocking fetish that they are more than willing to indulge. His beautiful mother is his favorite lover, seducing him on his 16th birthday.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Grand Parent   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size  

About a half hour later the three of them swept into the dining room. They were perfectly dressed and each smelled delicious as I greeted them in turn with a kiss. I handed champagne all around and proposed a toast. "To fun and surprises". "To fun and surprises" they repeated. We all laughed.

Virginia's short black dress fit her perfectly. She had dark seamed stockings on with her high-heeled pumps. There was no evidence of a garter belt under the clingy fabric. I hoped Carla had been able to talk her into wearing crotchless pantyhose. I fully expected she had since Carla wanted no impediment to her own access to Virginia's sweet cunt. Carla was wearing a short blue silk dress that showed a lot of nylon-covered thigh. It did not cling as closely as the one Virginia had on, but I could just make out a hint of garter belt. Carla was very flushed. She seemed to be getting a series of electric shocks that emanated from her crotch. I suspected she had inserted a dildo while getting dressed for dinner. I wondered if the other two had helped. I imagined Virginia or Carmella tonguing her juicy hole as they inserted the dildo. That would certainly add a new dimension to our dinner party. We were all sexually charged as it was. I wondered if we would get through the soup before we started attacking each other. Carmella was stunning in a burgundy cocktail dress that was quite short. It barely covered her stocking tops. As she entered, I could see the garter clips. She was perched on extraordinarily high heels. I expect that Carla had decreed her outfit to overtly arouse me, and Carmella would be the first to feel my 10-incher. That left Virginia to Carla, at least at first. That was fine with me because I knew I would get to fuck them all that night.

We helped ourselves to dinner from the buffet. I kept the wineglasses filled. Soft classical music played in the background and the candlelight added a romantic touch. I was seated to the right of Carla, Carmella was to my right and Virginia directly across from me. In effect, this kept me away from Virginia, and left me to fondle Carmella. I was happy to let Carla have her conquest. It appeared from the look on Virginia's face that she was pleased with the arrangements. Throughout dinner hands would disappear under the small table to fondle and excite our dinner partners. Carmella seemed bent on ignoring Carla's constant attention to Virginia. She was constantly touching the huge bulge that formed in the front of my pants as I stroked her nylon-clad thigh. I considered stroking Carla's thigh also but it was obvious that she and Virginia were caught up in their own pre-fuck world. Carla started feeding Virginia with her fingers. Virginia responded by licking them clean. Carla closed her eyes and moaned at each lick. I began to wonder how Carla would consummate their relationship. Carla had seemed fascinated by the large dildo that my mother wore to deflower Jennifer. Perhaps that was what she had in mind for Virginia. It was exciting to think about Carla plowing a large dildo into Virginia, while she thrashed in passion and wrapped her nyloned legs around Carla. I just hoped that Carla meant to include all of us in the action. I was determined that we should not be split up that night. I also wanted to get my big cock into Virginia. Our fast fuck that afternoon had left me with a thirst for more of Virginia's tight pussy.

The meal was delicious and we all complimented Virginia on her culinary skills. It was hard to tell if the flush that spread across her face was from the praise, or the finger action she was getting under the table from Carla. Virginia squirmed in her chair and occasionally would let out a quiet "oh" as Carla worked her finger magic. At the same time I moved a hand across Carmella's expanded stocking top and rubbed her bush with my hand. She spread her legs wide and I slipped in my middle finger. Now it was her turn to say "oh". She pressed her hand down hard on my cock and leaned toward me and began to nuzzle my neck in those places she knew turned me on.

Conversation all but ceased as we continued our foreplay. I kept the wine flowing. The table was very small, and one time I felt an ankle rub on mine. I was quite sure it belonged to Virginia. She looked at me across the table with eyes filled with lust. Suddenly, I had a vision of Virginia pinned between Carla and me --impaled by two big cocks. She had her hand under the table, and now it was Carla's turn to squirm. I got up to serve dessert. Carmella frowned as I pulled my fingers from her cunt. I stroked the backs of the necks of Carla and Virginia as I served dessert and coffee. Carla hardly seemed to notice. I was pretty sure I detected an orgasm that she tried unsuccessfully to stifle. Virginia's fingers were busy under the table. We were all in such a state of excitement that no after-dinner drinks were wanted or needed.

Carla leaned into Virginia and kissed her passionately. I t looked like we were about to the next phase of our evening - the fucking and sucking part. I pulled Carmella onto my lap pushing up her skirt. The candle light reflected off the taut dark nylon. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me, burying her tongue in my throat. I had one arm around her waist, and the other hand was busily caressing her nylon-coated thighs. My cock was full to bursting. I knew I wouldn't last long once I got inside her. Carla pushed back her chair and Virginia went down on her knees in front of her. Her eyes gleamed as she pushed Carla's skirt up. I was amazed with what I saw next. There was my grandmother sitting with her skirt up, showing a black 10-inch cock. It must have been a two-header just like my mothers. Virginia must have been stroking the cock in and out of Carla's pussy as they sat. No wonder Carla was having orgasms. The reason I had not noticed it because it was strapped to her leg by a garter. That bit of elastic was now down around her ankle and the cock was in its full up-right position. Virginia took it in her mouth and swallowed almost the whole thing. That big black tool disappearing down her throat was particularly erotic. I groaned from the thought of that deep throat action on my cock. Virginia appeared to be a talented cocksucker. Carmella moved to her knees in front of me and unzipped my pants. My cock sprang out and was immediately captured by her wanton, moist mouth. I would let her have a few sucks but I was too near exploding to let her do much more. I wanted her on her back impaled by my bursting cock in the big bed in the guest cottage, lying next to Virginia while she was being fucked by my grandmother.

Very reluctantly, I pulled Carmella's mouth off my cock and we stood up. I held her tightly, one hand holding firmly to her ass. She began rubbing her crotch against my leg. She was so hot she was panting with lust. Virginia was still on her knees in front of Carla, sucking away and pushing the other end of the dildo in and out of Carla's dripping pussy. Virginia's dress was hiked up so she could frig herself. As I hoped, she had on crotchless pantyhose. This time Carla did not try to stifle her orgasm. "Ooooooooooohhh... oh... oh... yessssssssss... suck... me... suck... me... oooooooooh... yesssssss... Vir... gin... ia... suck... meeeeee! I'm cuuummming... cuuummming... ooooooooohh... yesssss... cuuummming... to... your... beati... ful... mouth... ooooooohh... oh... oh... that's... it... now... now... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" she cried as she exploded in lust. Her hips bucked on the chair, her legs splayed wide, dress hiked up, nylons stretched taut, high-heels dancing on the floor. Virginia kept on sucking and stroking the dildo in and out, while running two fingers in and out of her own juicy cunt. Carmella rubbed her naked pussy harder and harder against my leg. I moved my hand from her ass and jammed it into her crack, and stuck my middle finger into her asshole. She grunted, mashed her mouth over mine and started cuming. Her whole body shook with an intense orgasm. Her asshole clamped down on my finger and my hand was awash with her cum. I had fucked her a lot, but I was sure this may have been the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced with me. She broke our kiss and sagged against me, knees weak.

Virginia sucked harder and frigged herself faster and I could tell she was cuming. She was deep-throating that dildo like a born cocksucker. I couldn't wait until her mouth was on my cock. Her whole body shook as she bounced up and down on three fingers, candle-light shining on her auburn hair, dress up around her waist, stockings pulled tight. God, I wanted her! At that point, I could have just taken her on the dining room floor, but I had other ideas, plus Carmella needed the attention of my cock first.

I removed my hand from Carmella's crack and half carried her over to where the ladies had collapsed. Virginia's head was on Carla's lap, between her widely spread legs, resting on one bare thigh just above the reinforced stocking top. The dildo was straight up next to her cheek, its ebony color gleaming with Virginia's saliva. They were both still breathing hard after their crashing orgasms. "Carla, Carla" I said, "We have some ladies to fuck." She looked at me with a dreamy look on her face. She stroked Virginia's hair. "Yes, yes, we do" she almost whispered, her voice shaking with passion. I helped Virginia to her feet. She was a bit unsteady, but recovered quickly enough and helped Carla out of her chair. Carla made no effort to remove or cover the dildo. She stood there, dress pulled up around her waist, garter belt, high heels, and a black cock sticking straight out. She put an arm around Virginia's waist and Carmella and I lead the way to the guest cottage. What a procession we made. None of the ladies had made any attempt to pull down their dresses. All were showing bare thighs above tight nylons - their pussys only partially covered. None of us minded the cool of the evening.

I ushered them in to the cottage and got them settled on the u-shaped sofa while I bustled about getting them each a Brandy, lighting the fire and turning down the big bed. No one said a word, each lost in her own thoughts, staring into the fire. Virginia sat very close to Carla. Carla had shed her dress and was now only in hose, heels and dildo. Her firm breasts gleamed in the firelight as she hugged Virginia and stroked her smooth nylon-covered legs, and her firm breasts and hard nipples through her dress... When everything was done, I walked around behind Carmella and unzipped the back of her dress. She let it fall away from her bountiful breasts. I leaned over and kissed her neck and back, while I reached around and captured a hard nipple between my fingers. She moaned. From my position, I could see that Carla had already unzipped the back of Virginia's dress. Carla then gently, slowly pulled it down and exposed Virginia's perfect breasts. She wasted no time in fastening her mouth on the closest one. It was Virginia's turn to moan. At the same time Carla moved her hand up between Virginia's widespread legs and started playing with her clit. "Ooooooohhh yesssssss... Carla", she whispered. She grabbed Carla's head and fastened her mouth on hers and they began kissing passionately. Carla pushed three fingers into Virginia's cunt. She broke the kiss. "Oooooooooohhhhh... Carla... Carla, don't make... me... wait... much... long... er... I want your... your... cccock... in... side... me. She grabbed the dildo and started working in and out of Carla's dripping hole.

I came around in front of Carmella and dropped my pants. My cock sprang out, huge and erect. I had left my jacket in the dining room. Carmella stood up and pushed her dress down over her hips. She kicked it away and went down on her knees in front of me. She knew I could not wait much longer and that she also wanted me to blast into her cunt and not her mouth, so she would not be able to suck me for long. "Uuuuummmmmmmmm Carmella" I moaned as she fastened her mouth on my hardness. I looked over. Virginia was on her knees between Carla's legs, sucking the black cock again, running her hands over Carla's nylon-clad thighs and up to her breasts. Carla moaned and squirmed. I couldn't stand it any longer and pulled Carmella to her feet. I kissed her hard, feeling her hard nipples against my chest, through the sheer silk shirt. She broke the kiss and unbuttoned my shirt, lust dancing in her eyes. I broke from her and moved to Virginia and Carla. "It's time". They both looked at me, understanding that we were all going to be on the bed together. Virginia, dress around her waist, helped Carla to her feet, and arms around each other moved to the bed. Carmella was already there, eyes wide open, nyloned legs bent and spread wide, garter belt framing her dark muff, spike heels making dents in the silk sheets. I slipped off my shirt as Virginia moved to the bed. She looked at Carmella, and then did the unexpected - she bent over her and kissed her passionately on the mouth. Surprised, Carmella pulled her close. Their tongues explored each other's mouths, and their hands caressed breasts, legs and asses. I put an arm around Carla and hugged her close. She smelled of overheated cunt and expensive perfume. Virginia broke the kiss, looked down at Carmella, then rolled over on her back and spread her legs. The two of them were side-by-side holding hands waiting for their lover's hard cocks. They were gorgeous in the firelight.

Carla and I just stood there and starred at this mesmerizing sight. Our cocks were hard and ready. We could see cum glistening on their pussys. I turned and pulled Carla to me and kissed her hard and passionately. The feel of two cocks trapped between us was a strange sensation. She could feel how much I wanted her and she knew that sometime in this night I was going to have her and Virginia too. She broke our kiss and said "now". We turned to the bed and side-by-side climbed between the bent legs of our lovers. Carmella grabbed my cock to guide it into her hot channel. Virginia did the same for Carla. I looked at Carla and she was watching me. We plunged in together. The feeling of finally being inside Carmella's hot pussy was unbelievable. I had fucked her many times, but this time was absolutely the best. We wanted each other so badly and were so hot for each other that there was no holding back. As soon as my cock reached full penetration I started to spurt. I never even had a chance to stroke in her. Carmella did not care. She wrapped her nylon-clad legs around me and her pussy started to spasm in a huge orgasm. Our mouths locked together as we bucked and shuddered. Next to us on the bed I could hear Virginia screaming out her own orgasm as my grandmother's huge cock rocked her to the core. "Ayyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... oooooohhhh... Jesus... oh... oh... oh... fuck... ing... fuck... ing... cuuummming... cuuummming... cuuummming... fuuuuckkkkkkk me... fuck... meeeeeeeeeeee!" Carla was in heaven, stroking like an experienced cocksman. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Virginia was thrashing under her and her hips were slamming upward on every stroke. The bed shook with their passion. Virginia locked her ankles around Carla's waist to keep that big cock inside her.

I started stroking Carmella again. This time slower. Her sexy legs were still tight around me. She watched the coupling next to us. She loved my cock in her but I knew she was wishing it were Carla now doing the long slow strokes. I whispered in her ear, "soon my lovely Carmella, soon." She pulled my mouth down on hers and climaxed again. I was surprised. I kept up the slow rhythm feeling every inch of her hot love canal as it grabbed my hard cock in orgasm. Virginia came again and again as Carla plowed into her. "Give it to meeeee... give it to... to... meeeeeeeeeeeeee... Car... laaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh... ! Fuck me... never... stop... fuck... ing... meee! Ohhhhhhhh... Christ... cuuummming... cuuummming... cuuummming... !" Carla had a look of lust and power on her face. She really got off on the fact this beautiful woman was begging her to keep fucking her. I could see that big black cock ramming into Virginia's hot hole. I continued to stroke Carmella as my own passion grew. The scene next to us heightened our own passion. I knew I would cum again soon, and Carmella was making noises that I knew meant she was also close. The fast and furious fucking next to us on the bed slowed as Virginia and Carla started to drain some of their passion. Carla probably came several times as she fucked Virginia. She followed my lead and was slow-stoking Virginia. Virginia's legs had returned to their bent and spread position on the bed, having no more strength to keep them together around Carla's waist. Carla was determined to give Virginia a fucking she would never forget. Their bodies were slick with sweat. Carla kissed her hard and without conscious thought speeded up her cock action, her hands grasping her stocking tops, spreading Virginia's legs wide. Virginia's ass bounced off the mattress slamming into her lover's cock for all she was worth. I hoped she would save some energy for me. Carla was unrelenting in her wanton lust for this auburn-haired sex goddess. "Vir... gin... ia... I'mmmm... fuck... ing... fuck... ing... you... fucking... you... you... hor... ney... bitch... ! Take... my... cock... take... it... !" "Jes... us... Car... la... fuck... me... fuck... meeeeeeeeeeeee!" They pounded each other, cuming and cuming neither wanting to stop. Suddenly Carmella started bucking under me, driving toward her own climax. We ignored our bed partners as we thrashed together. I pumped her hard and her silken legs pulled me in deeper. I lost control as I bit her nipple. She screamed "Oooooohhhhhh do... me... do... me... hard... er... hard... er... fuck... fuck... fuck! Give me all your... cuuuuummmmmmmm!" as she came around me and I shot a spurt after spurt of hot cum into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.