Hollywood Dreams - Cover

Hollywood Dreams

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young man's adventures in a house full of beautiful sexy willing women. He has a stocking fetish that they are more than willing to indulge. His beautiful mother is his favorite lover, seducing him on his 16th birthday.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Grand Parent   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size  

My cum splattered all over the glass of the shower stall. I was cuming, running my cock in and out of my soap-slicked fist, remembering Laura's mouth on me that night. Laura had turned out to be a wonderful lover, very patient with a wild teen-aged lover. She really got off on being wanted so much and so often. The second fuck of the day was usually better for her when I could take more time, although she usually did cum during my first assault on her pussy, which usually didn't last long. She always met me wearing stockings, garter belt and very high heels under sexy clothes or lingerie. Many days, early in our affair, we got no further than the living room rug. I even fucked her on the cold flagstones of the entryway once. She loved it. She dumped her idiot husband and had moved to San Francisco about a year ago, where she married an owner of a brokerage firm. She made a "shopping" trip to LA about four times a year now. She would stay in a very expensive hotel and I would join her and we would spend the weekend in bed. At 38 she had not slowed down a bit. Actually we had become better lovers, more attuned to each other's bodies and not afraid to experiment. As a wedding gift she had given me $25,000 in stock to celebrate her new marriage and freedom which she found through our affair. It was a small portion of the settlement she had received from her philandering husband. She also taught me how to set up a company to hide my identity and then she would frequently call me with insider information. I had made a lot of money in the last year and my portfolio, along with my cash expanded dramatically. My mother was so pleased with my newfound interest in business and economics, as were my teachers.

I was almost ready for the evening. I was wearing my tuxedo and had it on except for the bow tie and jacket when Carmella came breezing through the door. She looked delectable with her short blue skirt, dark stockings, and high-heeled pumps. She was wearing a strand of pearls that I had given her a few months ago for her birthday. Her white silk blouse accented her gorgeous full breasts. She reached up to tie my tie for me. She smelled so good and looked so beautiful I put my arms around her waist and watched her beautiful face as she concentrated on getting the tie just right. Something I could never do. When it was tied to her satisfaction, she put her arms around me and her head on my chest and said "I love you Jamie. I am so proud of you and am so pleased how handsome and strong you have become and how well you do in school." She had helped me with my homework many nights, being a natural at math. I had helped her with her English until she had almost no noticeable accent. We had become lovers in a most natural and inevitable way. "I wish I were sharing your bed tonight" she said wistfully. She lifted her head and gave me a soft loving kiss and stepped back. "I hope you make your grandmother very happy tonight Jamie." I was shocked. I thought, "Was it that obvious what we were doing, my mother and I?" She just looked at me and helped me on with my jacket. We walked out with her arm through mine. We headed for the front hall and waited with the others for the grand entrance of the ladies.

At exactly 6 p.m. five of the most beautiful women appeared at the landing at the top of the stairs, laughing and making final adjustments to their clothes. The light of the chandelier reflected off diamonds, and other precious stones, gold, silver and their jewel-like dresses. First down was Paula. She was wearing a black slip dress made of some soft miracle fiber. It was short and clingy and she balanced on shiny black four-inch spike heels. The dress showed off her legs and accentuated her pert up-thrust breasts. Miguel and I were the only two males standing below, both in tuxedos. Carmella, Helga, and her niece Astrid joined us. Helga and her niece had pretty much completed their duties in the kitchen and were now dressed in short skirts, sheer blouses and hose and high heels. All of us were appreciating the show and anticipating the four to come. Actually Miguel had eyes only for Astrid. He was standing close behind her eating her up with his eyes. He had not even noticed when Carmella and I had arrived with our arms around each other.

Ester Jackson was next. She was dressed in short formal blue sequined gown that was cut low over her breasts. She was wearing sheer dark blue seamed stockings and blue patent-leather four-inch heeled pumps. She stopped at the bottom to receive a welcome kiss and embrace from me as I had done with my sister. This was part of the plan. It took great effort not to kiss her too hard or embrace her too tightly. She turned to stand with my sister and looked at me as she took Paula's hand in hers. Paula was beaming. I wondered if they had had any time alone already. It sure did look like they had made excellent progress toward a night of lust. I guessed that Ester was going to be "unfaithful" with my sister too. I wondered if she had any realistic idea of what she could expect in Paula's bed.

Jennifer was next and she was radiant in an off-white satin long gown, with a long slit up the side. It was an almost virginal color. I'm sure my mother had picked it and had helped her dress. This was to be Jennifer's wedding night, no doubt about it. I was also sure that my mother had carefully chosen the sexiest underwear to include a garter belt, a see-through bra, silky smooth stockings and those wonderful five-inch white, high-heeled pumps. My mother loved the feel of lingerie as much as I did. I just wished I could be there to take part in her lesbian deflowering. I know my mother needed no help in her seduction of Jennifer. From the look of things she had already made her conquest and only had to gently lead her to her bed. Jennifer reached the bottom of the steps. I did notice she had shown a lot of smooth white stocking as she came down. I had even caught a glimpse of a garter clasp and some expanded stocking top. She was so anxious to see my mother come down that she hardly noticed my greeting. She was glowing with anticipation and if I was not mistaken, lust. My mother was going to have a hot time tonight with this young woman, initiating her into the pleasures of lesbian love.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.