Bermuda - Cover

Bermuda

by E J Sheeran

Copyright© 2001 by E J Sheeran

Erotica Sex Story: A young lady goes for a boat ride and ends up riding more than a boat.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   .

She loved to play nude in the warm, ocean surf, letting the bright sun caress her lithe, nubile body.

She had to be careful where she did it though. Most people here in Bermuda were prudish and didn't look on the human body, even one as nice as hers, as a work of art.

Tomorrow would be her 21st birthday, so today she got up early, even before the warm summer sun was up. A short drive to a secluded beach at daylight where she removed her clothes and went for a quick swim, then a frolic in the breaking surf. She was so intent on her pleasure she didn't notice the handsome young man walking down the beach towards her with a fishing rod in hand. When she finally saw him he was almost between her and her car. She had no option but to dash into the deeper water and squat down with only her head showing.

He was smiling when he said, "I hope I didn't startle you, I didn't expect to see anyone here this early in the morning, especially someone as beautiful as you."

"I didn't think anyone would be here this early either. Would you please turn your back so I can get to my car?"

"If I don't, how long will you stay in the water?"

"Come on now, I'm getting cold."

"If I turn my back for you, will you come back and talk to me when you are dressed?"

"Yes, if you promise not to peek."

"I'll try, but I am not sure I can resist the temptation to see such a beautiful sight."

He turned his back, she ran for the car and he peeked. He was taken by her gracefulness. She was tall and slender. Although her hips and breasts were small, everything was really in perfect proportion and only went to accentuate her overall beauty. He quickly looked away when she turned around and he wasn't sure if she knew that he had been peeking.

She came walking back down to the beach wearing very short shorts, a T-shirt with obviously no bra and carrying her shoes in her hand.

"Did you peek?"

"Of course not!"

"Too bad, somehow it sort of excited me."

"Do you like for people to see you nude?"

"I never thought much about it one way or the other before, but somehow today, it gave me a thrill to think that you were watching me as I ran back to my car."

"Well, it excites me to think about you running around on the beach without any clothes on. Would you like to pose nude for me?"

"Are you a photographer?"

"Just an amateur. Will you pose for me?"

"I wouldn't mind, but not here, the beach will be alive with people in just a little while. Would you like for me to come to your house with you?"

"No, I live with my mother and I don't think she would understand. How about if we go out on my boat?"

"Sure, let's go."

She followed him to the Marina in her car where he stopped in front of a very nice sail boat, about 36 feet long.

"I thought I knew everybody in your age bracket here in Bermuda. My name is Melanie. My dad manages the Bermuda Huron Hotel."

"My name is Philip McGruder. I've just come out from England to work at Price Stonehouse. I have only been here three months so I haven't had much of an opportunity to visit the social scene, between getting settled and buying this boat. Do you sail?"

"A little."

"That's okay, we will just motor out and see how it goes from there."

In 15 minutes they had cleared the harbor and were motoring slowly west. She was standing on top of the cabin holding onto the mast, with her head back and eyes closed, letting the gentle breeze blow through her hair, when he said, "Feel free to take off your clothes if you want to."

"Okay, I will if you are sure that you don't mind, how about you?"

"If I do, it may be a little embarrassing."

"Not to worry, I've seen at all before." With that, she began to strip. "Besides, I think it is sexy for a man to be excited"

He began to remove his clothes and said, "Well then, you will think I am the sexiest man alive."

She resumed her stand on top of the cabin adjacent to the mast with her back to him. He thought he was excited before, now it was almost unbearable. She was a vision of beauty, tall, slim, completely uninhibited and comfortable with her body. She knew she was beautiful, and she probably knew what she was doing to him. Her feet were spread apart, about shoulder level to him and about five feet forward so that he was looking almost directly up at her gorgeous bottom.

He couldn't stand it anymore. He set a generally westerly course and clicked the auto pilot on, scrambled out of the cockpit and up behind her on the cabin roof. He restrained the impulse to prod her with his erect penis and instead the only thing that he allowed to touch her was his lips on her neck.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.