My New Job

by Dinghy5(Jo)

Copyright© 2001 by Dinghy5(Jo)

Erotica Sex Story: I get into trouble at work but everything cums out O K in the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

I think I must be a nymphomaniac. I'm horny all the time.

I lost my last job when they caught me fucking the young clerk in the mailroom. He was tall and skinny, with pimples on his face and not very good look at, but he had a huge cock.

He spent a lot of time walking by the table where I worked. He was always dropping stuff so he could kneel down and look up my mini skirt. Sometimes I wouldn't wear any panties and would open my legs just a little to tease him and let him see something. I used to think it was funny when he stood up and you could see the outline of his hard cock in his pants. One day when there was no one around and he did it, I reached out and grabbed his crotch. Two quick moves on my part and he shot off in his pants.

I knew that he came in to the office very early every day to get all of the office memos and mail distributed, so the very next morning, at 8 AM I showed up to apologize for yesterday. When I opened the mailroom door, he was standing there, his pants around his ankles and his dick in his hand. His head was back, his eyes were closed and he was stroking for all he was worth. I was amazed at the size of it. With his fist wrapped around it there was still 4 or 5 inches sticking out. It looked like he couldn't close his fingers around it.

He didn't know I was there so, very quietly I crossed the room, knelt down in front of him, stopped his hand and said "I hope you are thinking about me." When I swallowed his cock, he looked down at me, moaned, and shot a huge load of cum into my mouth. I couldn't quite take it all and some of it dribbled down my chin. I quickly hiked up my mini skirt and sat on the edge of the mail-sorting table. (I wasn't wearing any panties again.) With his pants still down around his ankles he hobbled forward and inserted his rock hard tool into my dripping pussy.

We were fucking like crazy when the office manager caught us. We might have gotten away with it if she had been a man, or if we had stopped when she came in, but this old maid was put out by what she saw. I think what bothered her most that we kept fucking and both had a climax while she watched with her mouth open, sputtering.

When I went to Mr. Williams, the personnel manager to see if I could get a reference for a new job he already knew what had happened. He took me to lunch, and then to a hotel room for "counseling." The session started by him addressing my breasts. So that they could converse one-on-one he had me take off my blouse and bra. He said that since I looked uncomfortable standing there in my mini skirt that I should remove it too. (I still didn't have panties on.) He was talking to my tits so hard that his mouth was actually touching them. When he quit talking and inhaled, one went right into his mouth. (This happened quite a few times.) In order for us to be on equal footing he took off his clothes too.

Now, we got down to serious interviewing. He interviewed me from above, below, behind, standing, sitting and in a prone position. I most enjoyed the 69 interview with me on top. When we finished at 4:30 I felt surprisingly refreshed, but he wasn't feeling well and looked very pale and drawn. He gave me a sterling recommendation and an introduction to someone he knew that was looking for a person with my "talents."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.