Mother's Agony - Cover

Mother's Agony

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2001 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Agony and ecstasy are miles apart, or are they?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Size   .

Being a wife and mother has to be the toughest job on the planet, and it doesn't get easier, over time!

But, you get used to it.

Some of us, just never do.

My husband was a cheater, even before his buddies got him a hooker for his bachelor party. I pretended not to know, because Jim was rich, and I didn't have to work.

What's more, Jim didn't WANT me to work, preferring the old established lifestyle that his even richer father enjoyed.

But with the assorted mailmen, plumbers, maytag repairmen, cops, and dozens of other potential partners, I never had the urge to cheat on Jim, not even for revenge!

We had a baby, right away, and I fought to have him named anything but Jim III.

My husband relented on this one point if we named him for both Jim and his father's middle name: Richard.

It neve occurred to me, at the time, that my son would grow up with the nickname of "Dick"!

It also didn't occur to me, at the time, that his father's and his grandfather's influence would have him proud of that nickname, and striving to 'earn' it!

Over the years, I did my best to show young Richard the right way versus the shortcuts that his male progenitors espoused.

By the time Richard was a strapping star on his high school football team, his father and I could no loger pretend to care for eachother, and I filed for divorce.

I was set to take Jim to the cleaners, too!

That bastard deserved whatever the devious mind of a lawyer could concoct!

Unfortunately, I underestimated the depths to which Jim would go to keep his easily unearned fortune, and I underestimated the depths to which his LAWYER would go to earn his exhorbitant fee, and deviousness was Jim's lawyer's specialty.

I was squeaky clean, vis-a-vis adulterous affairs, and my lawyer set about to catch Jim in one of HIS affairs, hiring two private dectectives.

But private dectectives aren't clergymen; they sometimes cave in to a better offer!

Jim's devious lawyer wanted to catch ME in an extra-marital affair until Jim assured him that it was impossible.

But he had another idea, and they fleshed it out, so to speak.

I didn't know what they planned until the divorce proceedings, but by then, my agony was in full throttle! I'll get back to that, later.

When my lawyer told me he had to drop my case, I begged him to stay on, finally getting the reason from him: One of the two private dicks turned up, dead!

He was too smart to accuse Jim, either directly or not, but just telling me what he did spoke volumes about what he thought.

Suddenly, I began to get scared of my husband; would he kill ME? What would young Richard think if he found out?

I started drinking, somewhat, and it was so easy to justify it with reasons, but it proved to provide even more agony for me!

With my husband no longer sharing my bed, and my alcohol numbed reasoning not quite up to par, I naturally began masturbating more often, even fantasizing along the way.

The forced separation and the alcohol took their toll, and one day, unaware that I was not alone in the house, I layed there on my bed with my finger on my clit, and cried out, "Oh God, I need (some) dick!"

Maybe I should've said 'sex' or 'penis', but I said 'dick', and not two seconds later, I heard a glass fall, in the kitchen!

Scared for a moment until I realized it had to be Richard, I took another slug of booze and wallowed there, in my misery.

I must have dozed off for a few minutes, because when I opened my eyes, I got the shock of my life: Richard was standing there, right next to my bed, naked, his penis already semi erect!

I flashed to my senses, in panic, saying, "Oh, God no, son, I didn't mean YOU, I..."

Richard assured me that he knew what I meant, but it was time for him to provide his father what his lawyer suggested, and that was evidence of mother/son incest.

Unaware to Richard, they weren't just trying to keep his father's money, but put my in jail, simultaneously.

Jim's revenge knew no bound!

I was no match for my son's strength, and all I had on, to begin with, was a nightie.

Richard literally tore it from me, making me as naked as he was, then proceeded to show me what he learned from his father!

He didn't rip into me. He played with me!

His hands were hard, but his caresses soft.

He kissed his way wherever he pleased, getting only just rough enough to hold me down, each time I tried to rebuff him.

And I tried. God knows, I tried!

By the time he left my inflamed nipples and moved toward by betrayingly sopping pussy, I was too weak to even fight him any longer, but I still tried. I clamped my legs as tightly as I could!

Richard weight lifted to help his muscles for football, and he had no trouble when he lifted my clasped legs, high in the air.

He placed his head against the underside of my knees and with each hand, yanked my legs down until he had his head between them.

As I continued clamping my legs, in a last ditch effort to stop my son, he just let me watch his color turn red and then purple, as I cut off his oxygen supply. He waited.

When I realized it was now, let my son continue or kill him, I had no choice!

I released just enough pressure to allow the color back into Richard's face, but by then, he was able to pry me completely apart for his next action!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.