Once with Black Never Look Back - Cover

Once with Black Never Look Back

by Lisa

Copyright© 2001 by Lisa

Erotica Sex Story: Lisa met Black man Victor during her Business trip. It is leading her to a everlasting perversions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Scatology   .

I'm Lisa, a half European brunette of 31 years of age. I'm married to a lovely white guy. But some strange reasons we parted 4 year ago since then I am living with my Boy friend and now I'm working as a marketing consultant, travel a lot around the world. Although I love my boy friend, our sex life is somewhat boring, so I use my short business trips as a way to escape a little and enjoy brief sexual encounters that leave me sexually satisfied but without carrying any complications, guilt or dilemmas.

Last month I was in Amsterdam and I was really excited, knowing that Amsterdam is the European capital of sex. That evening, after hours of boring professional meetings, I decided to challenge my luck and look for some sexual release. I dressed sluttily, with a tight black mini dress, high heels, lacy lingerie but no panties and made up my face a bit too heavily.

I decided to take a stroll down the Red Light district. I took my time entering sex shops and looking at all those weird sex toys, vibrators, huge dildos, whips, handcuffs, while enjoying the looks and comments I got from men of all nationalities and ages that were directed to me. No one seemed really exciting to me, so I wandered about, knowing that the right man would show up eventually. I wasn't sure what I wanted... I just knew that I'd recognize him when I saw him... I needed someone who would excite me sexually from the moment I'd lay my eyes on him. In one of the shops, I was looking at the sexy lingerie, the crotchless panties and the push-up bras that left the nipples exposed when I heard a voice "That black leather set would look great on that curvaceous body of yours". I turned around and saw a tall black man, with the darkest skin I had ever seen on someone. His colour was not just dark or deep brown, he was literally black. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I knew that that man was arousing me just by looking at him. I stood there, admiring his posture, the strong muscles that were stretching his shirt, the smoothness of his skin and his sexy face with those thick lips that I knew I had to kiss.

"Hi... my name is Victor and nice to meet you..."

He said in a strong voice... I realized I had to hear his deep voice again so I said: "Ummm... My name is Lisa, I came in here to pick up a sexy video to watch, care to help me "

He smiled knowingly and put his arm around my waist, leading me to the video section.

I stared at all the videos on the shelves, made for all kinds of tastes and kinks: straight sex, Anal, toys, gay sex, watersports, bestiality, BDSM until we reached the interracial section.

"This is what you need baby", he said, "Come on, pick any one that triggers your fantasy"

My hand traveled on the video covers, examining each one carefully, while I made sure I stood in the right angle for him to admire my round firm ass under my black mini skirt.

I stopped when I saw a video that pictured a brunette who I thought that resembled me very much surrounded by 5 tall big black men. I turned around, looked at my new black friend and said in a decisive voice "I want this one".

He took it in his hand, walked to the counter, paid for it and gently pushed me out of the sex shop. Without a word, he guided me around the corner where his house was and I followed him obediently, feeling very excited as I walked next to him, thinking of what would follow. We didn't say a word until we were in his Home and he closed the door behind him. I started to look around at this cute typical Dutch house when I heard his voice commanding me...

"On your knees bitch!"

Startled, I turned around to face him, but he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down. I was shocked, terrified but somewhat excited, too.

"Follow me", Victor said and walked towards the couch.

I started to crawl behind him, not believing what I was doing. He sat on the couch with his legs spread wide open and motioned me to come closer and kneel between his knees. When I reached there he commanded "Stay!", as if I was his dogbitch. He reached his hands to my cleavage and lowered my dress, until my breasts popped out.

"Mmmmmmmmm, nice tits you have, you white whore", he said, taking both my nipples between his long black fingers and twisting them all the way to the right, then to the left. By then, I knew this was a sexual game he was playing and my fears vanished, especially as his hands on my nipples made my pussy so wet. I didn't care about anything, I just wanted to service this wonderful black man.

Victor ordered me to roll my skirt up and show him my pussy. I took my smooth puffy pussylips between my fingers and spread them open for him.

"Ohhh, that's my whore, look at how wet you are, your white cunt is dripping, baby", he said and I just nodded my agreement. He had me there, fingering my pussy, teasing my throbbing clit, masturbating for him, while Victor rubbed the growing huge bulge between his legs.

I knew I wanted him so I said "Please, let me touch your cock, I need to taste it". He laughed and told me that first I had to show him how much I wanted him, then he would think about it. He said that he didn't give his thick black cock to just any white horny slut and that I had to prove to him that I was worth of his dick. I turned around and placed my face on the floor, my tits hanging down, as I cupped my asscheeks and held them open for him, letting him see how much he excited me. My asshole and cunt were throbbing, and my juices were flowing. I reached under my legs and started rubbing my wet slit, begging him to use me like the whore that I was.

"That's not good enough, whore", Victor said, "you have to try harder than that, if you want my hard cock inside you... come on, show me how desperate you are, bitch".

I started wiggling my ass for his pleasure, my tits bouncing freely, telling him that I was his white horny whore and that he could do whatever he wanted to me, that I was ready to fuck anyone he wanted, anywhere he fancied, that I was his slave. I kept on wiggling my ass and begging him while he stood up and walked in front of me. Victor unzipped his pants and took his big cock out. I moaned when I saw it right in front of my face and leaned to lick it. Suddenly, he slapped my face with his cock and told me that he hadn't yet ordered me to lick it. Victor started rubbing his cockhead on my carefully made-up face, spreading his pre-cum all over, burying his cock in my blond locks, stopping every now and then to slap my cheeks and chin with his amazing Dick.

"You like it bitch You like this big hard black cock You want to worship it ", Victor asked.

"Oh yes, please, let me have it, I promise I'll serve you well, just give it to me, please", I will do anything " I begged pathetically.

Victor rubbed his cockhead under my nose and ordered me to smell it. "Come on, cunt, sniff it like a good bitch, sniff it all over" he said and I started running my nose all over his cock, taking deep breaths, smelling the lovely smell of his horniness for me. Without a warning, he pushed his cock past my lips, right into my wet warm velvet mouth and I moaned in pleasure. What a bliss, having this black cock in my mouth, tasting it, servicing it with my tongue. I started to bob my head up and down, also working with my tongue, moaning as I sucked him causing extra friction. He put his big black hands on my head and kept my head still, as he started to face-fuck me, with slow deep strokes. He pushed his cock deeper and deeper, and when I felt his swollen cockhead hit my throat, I gagged and tried to pull away. His firm grip didn't let me, but instead he pushed more. I felt I'd stop breathing and I started coughing.

"What's the matter, slut Is this cock too big for you... You shouldn't mess around with black cocks, honey", Victor said sarcastically, not ceasing to pump my mouth. I was trying to breathe through my noise, making a big effort to relax my throat, until I felt his cock pushing thought my throat entrance and slowly sliding down. I stood still, afraid that the slightest move would cause me to choke to death and felt him slowly pulling out letting me gasp for air. Then he pushed in again, reaching for my throat once more. He kept on like this, allowing me to breathe only when he felt I couldn't' take any more, then pushing wildly back in again. All that time he was talking to me, telling me that he would educate me, make me crave for black cocks, turn me into the perfect white whore for black meat. I sucked and sucked, making horny slurping noises, longing to feel that hard black cock in any of my fuckholes, longing to feel his cum filling me up. He pulled out and sat on the couch again. I quickly crawled to him and got between his legs. "Lick my balls, fuckpet" Victor commanded and I eagerly started to lick his balls, then sucking them one by one, then both together. He moaned and stroke his cock, while I moved my head and darted my tongue to his dark asshole. It was tasty than anything in the world. I started licking his tight asshole like a puppy, while he still stroke his massive cock. "Yes, bitch, clean your black Master's asshole, lick it good", he roared and I kept licking it and sucking and blowing, my tongue slide in his puckered hole and touch his shit, I lost this world he was enjoying with loud moans and wiggling my ass as I knelt there on all fours. I was hungry with my tongue in his tasty asshole, I made good work there and satisfied with his cream. He raise his legs and placed them on my shoulders, holding my head with one hand, the other one on his hard shaft. I suddenly felt his dark musky asshole closing around my tongue, his asshole muscles clenching and I knew he was about to cum. He stood up and shot his sperm on the floor, thrusting his hips forward and moaning loud while I knelt there pathetically, feeling horny as hell and so disappointed at the way he had wasted his precious cum shooting it on the floor! Before I had finished my thought, he slapped my ass and ordered me to go lick his cum off the floor. I couldn't believe it myself, but I crawled to where his cum had formed little pools on the floor and started lapping it up greedily.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.