Dealing with a Bastard - Cover

Dealing with a Bastard

by E. Z. Riter

Copyright© 2001 by E. Z. Riter

Erotica Sex Story: All is fair in love and war.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Slow   .

© 1998

I had spent the night at Mary's house, which was a luxury I really enjoyed. Her two kids were at her parents, allowing us freedom to be ourselves this weekend. We had fucked loudly and wildly all night and now were enjoying being in the den naked.

Mary is thirty-one, with a small (five one, 100 pounds) but delightful body, medium length black hair, a happy, warm smile, and, brown eyes that sparkle, expressing all her emotions. She was a hot, active, squealing woman in bed, if she was rested, which is sometimes difficult since she has two kids and a job. More importantly, she was a warm, loving woman who really cared a lot for me. I cared equally for her, a fact she questioned sometimes although it was very true.

Last night had been magnificent as it is so often with Mary. Some women moan, some scream. Mary squeaks: tight little sounds emitted in the rhythm of our fucking. Then, after she floated in her afterglow, I slipped her down to take my cock in her mouth. Slurping happily, she watched my face and let me harden there before we fucked again.

Now, she was on the floor, kneeling naked between my legs with a soft, narrow, leather collar around her neck and a coffee mug in her hands. The leash hung from the ring in the collar down between her breasts. She was sipping the coffee quietly as she watched me like a hawk. She loves to play master-slave: she is a natural submissive. I do not mean she is a pain freak. She loves her man to dominate her, particularly in bed. I, of course, take great care to dominate without ever humiliating her, to dominate in the way she loves the most. Her enjoyment of our sex is as important to me as my own enjoyment, although I would never admit that to her.

Her breasts showed the signs of our love making with the hickey, the mottled texture where they had been roughly squeezed. My cum and her juice was dried on her thigh.

"Jack?"

The hair on the back of my neck stood up. The way she said it made me feel like a trap was being set with me as its prey.

"Yes, baby?"

"Am I as good in bed as Debbie?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"A legitimate one. After all, you are fucking both of us and she is my best friend."

Hurray! She finally admitted she was sharing me with her best friend. They both had known it, but they both refused to acknowledge it in my presence, as if not talking about it made it go away.

"I love and enjoy both of you immensely. I could not possibly select one of you over the other."

"Aren't you even going to deny you are sleeping with both of us? Oh, don't answer that. Debbie and I discuss you all the time. We both think you are magnificent. We both love you, you know. We love the sex, but it is more than that. We love you."

"I know and I love each of you," I said as I kissed her gently.

"We know that. Debbie says no man has ever treated her with such love and kindness. I feel the same way. You are better to our children than their own fathers."

She raised up to be kissed again and her hands wandered over my body, finally resting on my cock which she manipulated until he began to rise.

"You are a remarkable man, even if sometimes... "

"Sometimes what?"

"Sometimes, Jack, well, you can be a bastard, you know."

"I am a man. You are women. I demand of you knowing you love it... love giving to me."

"True. I do love it."

She sighed loudly. Her eyes had been soft and wet when she thought about her giving. Now, they were two big, chocolate, lasers burning into me.

"Jack... how does Yvonne Winters compare to us?"

I did not answer.

"No wonder you are a good poker player. I could not see any reaction."

"I have never lied to you, Mary."

"So, don't start now. Look, Jack, I am not trying to trap you. We know about Yvonne. And, we object."

I happily noticed her constant use of the plural pronoun. She was thinking of herself and Debbie as a team, one and indivisible. I liked that. But, what I said was "Why?"

"Debbie and I are happy... well, yes, happy, is the right word... we are happy to share you, but only share you with each other. Yvonne wants you all to herself. It scares us. We don't want to lose you."

"You are not going to lose me!"

She squirmed into my lap, legs spread across mine so her pussy was idly rubbing against my crotch, making my cock again rise to the occasion. She knew exactly what she was doing.

"Please, stop seeing her. For me. For us."

We kissed hard, my hands all over her tight little body. She was ready for me, but, she was always ready for me. That is one of the things I really liked about her. As we cuddled, I could see her worry. Yvonne was a weight on her she wanted to exorcize before "something" happened, something that, in her mind, would be terrible.

Mary and Debbie were both thirty-one, both divorced and with two kids each. Both were sweet, fun and attractive. And, they were best friends. They could trust each other not to try to snap me up. Yvonne was only twenty-four and had worked as an exotic dancer. I knew Mary and Debbie would be intimidated by her DD breasts and flaring ass. And, Yvonne did not have children which single mothers see as a severe handicap in the man-catching wars. They thought Yvonne was busting her ass to get me roped and tied.

"Another thing, neither Debbie or I have anyone but you. With AIDS and all, it scares us you screwing around."

When I said nothing, she give me a nasty look, jumped up and ran into the bathroom. I joined her in the shower. She was cool at first, but Mary can never deny me for long. We fucked as she wrapped her legs around my waist and I bounced her off the shower stall wall.

After the shower, she toweled off quickly and threw a robe over herself, which surprised me until I saw Debbie in the den going through Cds, looking for her favorite. We had not been quiet in the shower. I guessed Debbie had heard us. I was naked, which was a first, the first time I had been naked in front of both of them. Neither acted embarrassed, but the tension was very heavy.

"Good morning, Jack," Debbie said sweetly, eyeing my cock and, then, giving her friend a hard glance. I noticed a quick, little, quiver as she thought about sex. She raised her head to be kissed. As I bent over her, I made sure my cock dropped right in her face. She gave me a knowing, sultry look before closing her eyes as I kissed her. I kissed her long and hard. When I stood my cock, standing at half mast, hung near her face.

"Give your friend a good morning kiss, Debbie," I said softly but firmly.

That was a major step for us. While they knew I was having sex with both of them, neither had done anything overtly sexual with me in the presence of the other. I had grabbed a boob or swatted an ass when the other was there, but that allowed them to act shy and giggly.

Debbie looked at me for a long time, her eyes flitting back and forth to Mary, who was standing still as a statue, frozen by the game she was observing. Debbie slowly reached for my cock, wrapping her fingers around him. She leaned forward to kiss him gently on the head.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.