My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

Friday morning, I was up and had breakfast on the table. When Pam came in the kitchen, she had her hair done, and her little bit of make up on, but she was still in a nighty. She did not move much before I noticed she did not have panties on. A few time her naked cunt peeked at me.

I finished up, and before I left, I gave her a kiss, as I kissed her I cupped her cunt with my hand.

Then I said, "You like showing that off do you little one."

She just giggled, but then nodded.

At work that day I was busy so did not have much for time to think about the turn in our relationship. But I knew I was happy, and Pam certainly seemed that way.

When I got home on Friday night, she had supper ready. We ate with our normal talking, and did up the dishes.

I did a few things around the house. Pam seemed to be happy as she was singing, as she did some cleaning. I was in the den, when she poked her head in the door.

She sang, "Tonight's the night I've been waiting for, Tonight's the night, not a virgin anymore."

She then laughed out loud, and went on her way.

When I went to the kitchen to get a drink, she was singing, "Roll me over in the clover, do it again."

I looked at her, and just shook my head.

She stuck her tongue out at me, then sang, "Dirty old John, he crossed the line, screwed all the virgins, he could find."

With that she burst out laughing.

I just blew her a kiss.

I watched some TV and as the evening moved along, Pam disappeared upstairs. I showered, and then watched the news. Once the news was over, I went up to bed. I did not know quite what to expect.

Her door was closed, and so I went to my room. I wondered what to do, get in bed, or what. I did not have a clue to any plans she might have.

I did not have to think about it long, as soon she gave a little knock on my door. She looked in, and then came in. She had on the white teddy that Vicky had worn the night they put on the show for me. It was short, but did cover her ass. It was also transparent enough for me to know she was naked under it.

She looked around my room, and then said, "I think I would prefer my own room."

I nodded.

She then smiled and said, "Do you like the outfit Vicky gave me, she said it was for my deflowerment. Deflowerment, is that like cherry busting?"

With that she laughed, and took my hand. She almost pulled me down the short hallway to her room.

We entered, and she had the lights out. The bed spread and top sheet were carefully turned down. She had five candles placed around her room, and that was the only light.

She turned and smiled at me. She then leaned forward and gave me a light kiss, and then said, "The altar is ready."

She giggled after she said it, and for the first time, I noticed just a hint of nervousness in her voice.

I then moved to her, and very slowly and gently, pushed her back to the bed. When the edge of the bed hit the back of her knees, she just slid down a bit and was soon flat on her back on the bed. She used one hand to keep the teddy tightly closed.

Once she was in bed, I moved to the other side, and dropping my robe, crawled in next to her. I just had on a pair of boxers. I leaned down and kissed her, slipping my tongue into her mouth. Her lips parted, and let me in, and her tongue wrestled with mine. Her arms came up, and she wrapped them around my neck.

We kissed for a few minutes, then very gently I pulled back some and reached for the tie on the teddy. As I caught it with my fingers, and gave a little tug, I felt her catch her breath. Then the knot was undone, and I opened the sides of her teddy. Her pointed nipples were already standing erect. I just admired her for a moment. The tits sticking up and out, the flat stomach, and the start of her mound, with the little tuff of auburn hair standing guard over her clit. Her long shapely legs stretched down from there.

I then leaned down and kissed her again, and as I did so, I very slowly let my hand move down from her shoulder. I gently caressed her chest, moving in circles, and gradually closing in her on her breasts.

I must have been taking too long, because it was only a short time, when she gave a sudden turn with her upper body and brought her left nipple into contact with my palm. On the first touch she moaned, and pressed her chest forward into my hand. I kissed her deeply, and let my hand wander over her nipple. I would tug gently on it, then roll it with my finger and thumb. I moved to the other tit, and again she pressed her chest forward for me, sticking her tits right out. I played with that nipple for a moment, then slowly breaking another kiss, I moved my mouth to her breasts.

As I caught her right nipple with my lips, she moaned again, and her hand came up to gently hold and rub the back of my head. I sucked the hard nipple into my mouth, and licked the end with my tongue. Her hand tightened on my head. I licked and sucked at that nipple, and then her hand, gently moved me to her other tit. I did the same to that nipple, sucking it into my mouth, and then letting my tongue caress it. Pam was breathing a little faster as I did this. I moved back and forth from nipple to nipple. Sometimes I would move first, sometimes she would move me with her hand.

After a bit of this, her hand suddenly changed it's hold, and she was pushing down, rather than moving me from one nipple to the other. I let her guide me down, licking and sucking my way across her tight stomach.

She soon had me at her crotch. I could see that she was wet, and I slid lower, and positioned myself between her legs. She lifted her legs and opened them as she did so. Pam gripped her legs with her hands, and held them up to her chest and at the same time was holding them open. Her wet cunt, opened right up for me. Her cunt hole was covered with a coating of her milky colored cunt juice. I did not tease, I just bent right to her cunt, and using my tongue, lapped up her cream. It was hot and sweet on my tongue. Once I had caught up with her juice, I pushed my tongue right into her.

She moaned, and then gasped, "Yes, lick me, get me ready for it."

I tongue fucked her rapidly, then pulled back and went down. I tickled the area between her cunt hole and her ass, then slowly went up. Across her hot little hole, in between her slippery cunt lips, and then up to her clit. Once there, I just sucked the whole area around her clit into my mouth, and then used my tongue to lick and swipe at her button.

Pam's hips were already lifting to meet my mouth, and she had her ass arched right up off the bed. Her hands were now clutching my head. I licked her clit for a bit, then almost had to force my head down, as Pam had such a grip on me. I found her cunt hole sopping with her juice, and again I cleaned it up. Then I slowly started to move back up. Started, because she felt that movement and literally hauled my face back to her clit. I just started to lick it, when I felt her cumming.

She gripped me to her, arching her back, and pushing my face hard against her. I gave her clit a couple more quick licks, then moved down, and shoved my tongue as deep into her as I could. I tongue fucked her though her cum.

Once she was done cumming, I gently kissed all around her crotch. I kissed her thighs, her lower belly, nuzzled all round her crotch. Caught one cunt lip and sucked and pulled it into my mouth. Then I did the other one. Her cunt lips were long and would stretch right out. Once I was sure she was completely down, I moved back to her hole, and ate her cream. Then I moved back to her clit.

Pam just moaned, "Yes, some more, I love you doing that."

Again I made love to her clit with my tongue and lips. I sucked it and licked it, as she pressed me to herself. I would also move down to her cunt hole, but while I would tongue fuck her, I tried not to lick up her cream. Her cunt was juicing steadily now. I could tell she was getting back into it, as her hips began to arch up some again.

I went back to her clit, and licked her a little more. Pam was moaning again, and her hips were gently bucking against me.

I lifted my face, and slowly moved up her body. I only stopped to kiss her nipples, then moved to kiss her. As I kissed her, I brought my cock to her entrance. I quickly found her hole, and slipped the head into her wetness.

I continued to kiss her, and without breaking our lip contact asked, "You're still on the pill, right?

She maintained the kiss, and nodded her head a little. I eased more of my cock into her. I was sliding into her tightness without any problem, as she was soaked down there.

I asked, "Ready?"

She nodded again, and with that, I gave a quick thrust, and I felt her wince under me. It was like a small flinch, then I was all the way through. I kissed her again, and just held it there. I still had a couple of inches to give her, but just held steady.

I don't know what I was waiting for, because she had obviously felt little pain. I was just soaking there in her, when I felt her give a little push up with her hips.

I looked at her, and she smiled as she said, "You are supposed to move now, aren't you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.