My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 36

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

Pam was laying back on the sofa. Her dress was still bunched up around her hips, and her wet cunt was still open and a gob of white sperm was nestled just inside her lips.

She smiled up at me.

She said, "Do I look slutty?"

I nodded and said, "More like a lover, but yes a little slutty too."

Just then Louise walked in the room.

She took in the sight. Pam laying on the sofa with a wet cunt full of my sperm, and a freshy fucked look on her face. I was still standing there with my cock sticking out. My cock still had a coating of our mixed juices on it.

Louise came over and said, "So, little sister, got to look after you first."

Louise was wearing a dress similar to Pam's. She did like Pam had done earlier, got her hands into the top of it, and pulled her bra off. Then she dropped to her knees.

She said to Pam, "Be with you in a moment Sis."

She pulled my wet cock to her mouth. She moaned as she sucked me into her mouth. Pam turned her head to watch, and smiled at me.

Then she said, "Hurry Lou, I need to be cleaned up too."

Louise just moaned louder around my cock. She had Pam's and my juices cleaned off my cock, and she looked up at me and smiled around my cock.

Then she let me slip out of her mouth, and crawled over to Pam. Pam saw her coming and quickly slid her ass around so that it was on the edge of the seat. Louise just got to her, and leaned right down to lick up her juices and the big drop of my sperm that was right there at the entrance. She moaned again as she licked Pam.

Louise's ass was facing me, and she reached back and flipped up her short dress. Her bare ass was showing, and her cunt slit showed between her legs. Her gash was soaked with her cunt cream.

I knelt behind her and let my cock slip along her wet slit. She just wiggled her ass, letting me know she wanted it.

Pam suddenly said, "I bet the bitch is really wet isn't she?"

She was smiling as she said it, so I knew she wanted to play. I immediately slowed up and just continued to poke around Louise's cunt opening with my cock. I was going to make her wait a bit.

I said to Pam, "The cunt juice is all over her upper thighs. She's soaked with it."

Pam had her hands entwined in Louise's hair, and was holding her face to her cunt. Louise was lapping away and moaning every now and then.

Pam said, "She was listening to Vicky tell her what those two sluts did all afternoon, and she is so horny, she'll do anything to get off."

I said, "That true Louise?"

Louise just nodded without lifting her face from Pam's crotch. She also wiggled her ass back a bit, trying to get my cock to slip in her cunt hole.

Pam giggled and said, "Tease her John, Let's make her beg for it."

Louise lifted her mouth long enough to mumble, "Fuck, I am begging."

Pam was having none of that and shoved her face back to her wet cunt.

She said to me, "John, she stopped there, without my permission. Slap her ass will you."

I smiled at Pam, and gave Louise a medium slap on her exposed ass. She jumped a bit, but did not stop licking Pam's cunt.

Pam said, "Don't be afraid to give her a slap now and then, just to remind my slutty sister to suck my cunt real good."

I gave Louise's ass another slap, and we both heard her moan into Pam's cunt.

Pam was quick to pick up on it.

She said, "John did you hear the slut moan, when you slapped her. I bet if you just tease her, and give her a spanking, she will cum. You won't even have to fuck her."

Louise did not lift her head, but you could see her shaking her head from side to side.

I said, "I think she wants some cock."

Louise's head shaking quickly turned to nodding.

Pam said, "Oh, she wants it bad all right. That's what she gets for sitting up there listening to Vicky tell about doing Becky. She should have been like me, and came down and looked after her lover."

I slipped about half my cock into Louise. Her cunt was hot and so wet. It was like shoving your cock into hot butter, Her juice had her so slippery, and it was so warm in there.

We could hear Louise say, "Oh, fuck."

It almost sounded wet, as she was still face first into Pam's cunt.

Pam said, "Give her another slap, and tell her to lick faster."

I gave Louise another slap on her ass, and said. "Lick her cunt faster."

Louise took a minute and lifted enough to say, "Fuck me."

With that she went back to Pam's cunt.

Pam said, "Yes, Lou, just like that, lick up my cream. I call it kitty cream, Yes, lick it up. John, she sucks cunt so good, My little cunt is running right into her mouth. God she makes me so horny. But I am going to wait. Stay off my button, just lick up the kitty cream."

I gave Louise another little slap on the ass, and as I did so, I jammed all of my cock into her. I almost lifted her off the floor as I slammed my cock deep into her.

She just groaned loudly into Pam's crotch.

Pam giggled and said, "God, that got her going. I thought her tongue was going to go right in me. Fuck me with your tongue Lou, fuck me with it."

I knew Pam was enjoying the talking, and from Louise's reaction, I knew she liked it also.

Pam said, "Drive your cock into her. Fuck her hard, and drive her tongue into my cunt. She loves us treating her like a slut. She has kitty cream all over her face. God she looks sexy like that. Fuck her John. She wants a load of cum so bad."

Louise kept fucking her tongue into Pam, but when she heard that she nodded.

I had cum, so while my cock was hard as a steel bar, I was not close to cumming. I started fucking Louise hard, with long, deep thrusts.

Pam said, "Fuck, I'm so close. Lou do my clit now. Suck right on it, and you'll get a lot of cream."

Louise locked her lips and mouth right on Pam's button, and sucked and licked it hard and fast.

Pam's face suddenly grimaced, and her hips lifted and went rigid. I could tell she was having a terrific cum.

She gasped, "Suck me Lou, suck up my cum. Fuck that's sooooo good."

I stopped thrusting and enjoyed watching Pam cum for her sister's mouth. From how she went on, I could tell she was having an awesome cum.

She just kept gasping and moaning, and saying, "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh."

It seemed to take minutes, before she finally dropped her hips back to the sofa.

She smiled at me, then said, "Lay her down now John, and give her lots of cock."

I pulled out of Louise, and you could hear the squish as my cock left her wet, clinging cunt hole.

Louise moved to the floor and laid there, on her back, she opened and lifted her legs. I was quick to get in between her legs and push my cock back into her sopping wet cunt.

I could see that the bottom half of her face was soaked with Pam's cunt juice, and was just going to lean down and clean it up with my tongue, when Pam beat me to it.

She slid off the sofa, and lay beside Louise. She leaned her face down and kissed Louise. I could see from the movement of their cheeks, that their tongues were wrestling with each others.

Losing out on the juice, let me concentrate on fucking, and I wanted to give Louise a good fuck, and a good cum. She had been a good sport, and I knew she enjoyed the talking also.

So, I pounded my cock in and out of her upturned cunt. Louise was using her legs to lift her cunt up to me as I fucked into her. She quickly matched my thrusts, with ones of her own.

Pam was slowly licking all around her face now, getting the juice from her lips, chin and even her neck.

Louise said softly, "Fuck you were so wet Pam, I have your cream all over me. I love licking up your juice. You taste so sweet, such a horny sweetness."

Pam replied, "God, I just love pussy juice, mine, your's or Vicky's. I know why John likes it so much."

I was just driving my cock in and out of Louise. Her cunt was clinging to me as I would pull out, and she would tighten her cunt muscles.

Pam said to her, "Is John's cock rubbing your clit good."

Louise just moaned, "Yes, he fucks so good."

Pam started to whisper to her, but loud enough that I could hear.

She said, "You want to cum bad, don't you Sis?"

Louise just moaned and said, "Yes, fuck yes, I need a cum so bad."

Pam gave her a deep kiss and then whispered, "I love you Sis, and I want to see you cum hard."

She then giggled and added, "You tell me and John how bad you want it, how you love to fuck and suck, and it will be better."

Louise looked at her.

Pam said, "Come on you slut, talk to us."

Louise smiled and then said, "Fuck me John, I love your cock in me. Fuck I love to suck and fuck. Pam's has such a sweet cunt. I could drink her cunt juice all the time. God, I'm horny, fuck my cunt, fuck me hard."

Pam gave her another little kiss and said, "That's it baby, tell us what a cunt slut you are, what a cock slut you are."

Louise was starting to tense her cunt on my cock and I knew she was close to having a massive cum.

I jabbed my cock in deep and gave her a series of short hard thrusts.

She just moaned loudly and then smiling at Pam said, "Yes, I am your cunt slut. I'll suck you anytime you want me to. I love sucking your sweet cunt. Oh, Oh God, I am getting real close."

Her cunt was twitching on me, and I knew she was real close.

Pam kissed her quickly and then said to her, "Cum for us Lou, let that slut cunt of your's cum. John and I want to watch you cum. Cum you cunt."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.