My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 34

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

Vicky was laying on the floor, with her legs spread open and pulled up. Louise had me stripped off and ready to go. I knelt between Vicky's legs and as I did this, Louise got down beside her.

She said to Vicky, "You must be soooo horny."

Vicky just smiled at her and said, "I really need a good fuck."

I slipped the head of my cock into her. Her cunt was soaked with her juice. She tried to lift her hips and get more of me in her.

She said, "Don't fuck with me John, I need it bad, so screw me."

I let my hips drop and that thrust my cock deep into her with one shove. She gave a little gasp and then moaned.

She looked at Louise and said, "God, that's good. I always like that first shove. The feeling of that cock opening up my hole. I love it."

Pam was still on the sofa, and was watching us. She was closer to me as she was still sitting.

She said, "Fuck the kitten hard. Give her what she needs."

I was starting to fuck in and out of Vicky's hot, wet cunt. Her cunt walls were already gripping me, and I knew that as turned on as she was, she would be quick.

Pam shifted a bit, so she had a better view of our joined loins.

She quickly said, "Lou, can you see that, watch when John's cock pulls out, it is all wet. You can tell that Vic is super horny. God she must be sopping. Is she real wet John?"

I just nodded as I continued to push and pull my cock in and out of her cunt. Vicky was bouncing her hips to meet me, and as she always does, she matched my movements perfectly.

Louise said, "You two fuck so good."

Pam suddenly said, "But so noisy, listen to the squishing. John, you must love the fact that I got her so wet for you."

Vicky said with a strained voice, "You two talk all you want, Oh, fuck, that's good, just don't expect answers."

Pam gave a little laugh, and said, "I know John is the strong, silent type. A great fuck though."

Louise gave a little giggle at that.

It really is a turn on, having two sisters watch you fuck the other sister. I knew they had both cum, and it was Vicky's turn, so I drilled her hard with my cock. I was also going to cum myself before too long, and I could feel the tell-tale tingle starting in my bag.

Louise reached over and unbuttoned Vicky's blouse. She did not have a bra on, and as the blouse parted her firm, high tits came into view. Louise gently rubbed her hand across her nipples and Vicky moaned.

Louise turned to Pam and said, "Want one?"

Pam just nodded and slipped off the sofa. Together they leaned over and each popped a nipple into their mouth.

Vicky sort of whimpered.

They had just started to suck on her nipples, when I felt Vicky give an erratic bounce with her hips, and knew she was losing her rhythm. But then the spasms started, and she was cumming hard on my cock. Her contractions seem to roll in waves through her cunt walls. She arched her hips up off the floor, and held them there, as she came on me.

I fucked her hard and fast, using short little strokes. She gave a long drawn out moan that turned into a groan, as she enjoyed her climax.

Louise and Pam left her tits and pulled back and watched her cum. Vicky looked from one to the other, and her eyes reflected nothing but love. She licked her lips and smiled at them.

Pam whispered, "God, you cum good Vic. Loved watching that."

Louise just nodded her agreement.

As they were doing this, my cock began to unload into Vicky's tight hole. My cum shot out of me with quick, short spurts. Her cunt muscles kept milking me, as she felt me cumming. Her spasms had slowed, but she was still moving on me a bit. Her cunt soon drained me, and I looked at her.

Vicky was watching me intently as I came, and she smiled at me. I leaned down and kissed all three of them. Then I left three smiling ladies and went and cleaned up.

Sunday morning. I was up and had a couple of little things done, and was having some breakfast. Louise came down and she had Mark with her. She sat at the kitchen table and uncovered a tit. Soon Mark was having breakfast, sucking away.

I poured Louise a glass of juice and finished eating.

She smiled, then said, "Last night was fun. I really got turned on when Vic crawled over to Pam on her knees. Then when she was licking her and Pam started with the kitten comments. Of course you fingering me helped, but it was just all so erotic."

I nodded and said, "I liked it too, it was all fun, and sex should be fun like that. I guess I like the playful part."

Louise said, "I would like to do that. You know, sit back and have one of them do that to me."

I asked, "You want to be the one giving the orders, or the one on her knees?"

She paused, then said, "Actually I was thinking about having one of them licking up my cream, but now that you mention it, I wouldn't mind doing the licking either. It's got to be fun which ever you are doing."

I smiled and added, "What about me? I guess you would have to call me the tom cat, but you know I like licking up cream, especially that kind of cream."

Louise laughed and said, "So you volunteering?"

I didn't really answer that, just gave her a shrug.

That didn't work, as she said, "So some night, if we are all in the den, and I hike my dress up, and tell my tom cat to lick up my cream, are you going to obey or not?"

I laughed at her, and said, "Obey, I don't know about that, but I would say that you'd probably get your cream licked up."

She said, "I may hold you to that."

I just said, "So, do you feel the same way about having an audience when you do me?"

She actually blushed a bit.

Then she said, "You mean like that IOU with Pam. I don't know, maybe with just Pam and Vic here."

She had a robe on, and from her nursing, I suspected she did not have much on under it. I think she did it on purpose, but when she was done feeding, she stood up and let the robe fall open. All she had on under it was her nursing bra, and I got a quick glimse at her bare cunt.

She left it open and it actually opened a little more, as she perched Mark on her hip. She looked at me and smiled, then glanced down at her crotch. That drew my attention to it, and I could see she was wet.

She said, "Nursing and talking about last night, has got me going some, got me going a lot, so."

I nodded.

She took Mark in and put him in the playpen. Then she spread the comforter, and motioned for me.

I got down and she quickly guided me onto my back. She made sure I was at an angle, and she straddled me. She left the robe on, and had her back to the playpen.

She gave me a foolish grin, and said, "Can't let him watch."

I had stripped off, and she quickly found my hard cock and guided it to her cunt. She let it slide along her crack a couple of times, which both got it wet with her juice, and also rubbed it across her clit.

She had her hands flat on my chest, and she smiled down at me, and said, "I am going to tease you until you ask me to fuck you."

I let her slide her wet slit along my shaft a couple more times. I could tell from her wetness that she was turned on, so I gave a little jab with my hips.

She smiled and said, "Ask."

I don't know if she thought that would be a problem for me or not, but believe me it was no problem. My cock was hard and it wanted more.

I said softly and I hope sweetly, "Fuck me Lou."

I was rewarded with a big grin, and she quickly adjusted her angle and the head of my cock slipped into her wet hole. She held it there, just inside her entrance.

She whispered, "Say it again."

I said softly, "Come on, sit down on it. Fuck me, please Louise."

She smiled again, then dropped her hips. My cock knifed into her wet tunnel with ease. As her ass came to rest on my thighs, and my cock was buried deep in her, she gave a little gasp, and smiled at me.

She said, "It's like Vic said, that first time in, when it opens you up, that is so good."

Then she started to slide her cunt up and down on me.

She sighed and said, "Course this is good also."

Then she sat down fully on it, and just squirmed her ass around.

"And that, that's good also," she added.

I said to her, "Fuck me now."

She smiled and did just that. She was bouncing up and down on my cock. Her tits were bouncing in her nursing bra, and she was breathing harder. She would let her muscles relax on the down stroke, then tighten her cunt as she pulled back up. Her face was a study of concentration.

I said to her, "You fuck good."

That encouraged her to bounce faster. My cock was getting fucked by her wet cunt. She was so wet, that I could feel her juice running down my cock and onto my bag.

I said, "You are so wet."

She smiled and leaned forward a bit. I knew she was doing that so that my cock would rub her clit better. I put my hands on her hips, and just held them there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.