My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 32

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

When we got to the airport, Louise, Pam and Mark were there to greet us. Louise gave me a hug as Pam guardedly hugged Vicky. Then Pam hugged me, as Louise waited.

Pam said, "Vic, O.K."

I nodded and glanced at Louise. Pam caught right on. I took Mark and then Louise turned to Vicky. Louise had on a sun dress and the skirt part was loose.

Vicky sort of held out her arms and as Louise hugged her, Vicky dropped a hand, and ran it right up under her dress. Pam and I could see her cup Louise's cunt mound.

Vicky said to her, "Oh, you have missed me."

Louise did blush some, but she handled it well. She stuck her tongue at Vicky and said, "You're such a slut."

But she said it very softly.

Vicky said, "Take it back, or I am going to feel you up again."

Louise quickly said, "Sorry, I take it back."

We were all laughing by now.

Louise said to Vicky, "But you were right, I have missed you."

Pam said, "Me too, and missed you John."

Louise smiled at me and said, "That goes without saying."

The drive back was spent catching up on the news. Louise and Pam were excited for Vicky and glad to have her home.

The afternoon and evening were spent mostly taking, and with Vicky checking out nursey number two. Most of her things had arrived, so then the three of them unpacked her, and got most of the stuff packed away.

I was watching the news that night, when Pam came in. She was dressed in her nighty, and she waited quietly for the news to finish. Once it was done, I got up and she came to me and gave me a hug.

She said, "Louise and I flipped a coin. Heads I got you tonight, and tails I got Vicky. I won."

I looked at her, and thought about it. Then I smiled and said, "Louise and Vicky are not here, so I guess you got me. I'm glad you think that is winning."

She just smiled.

She went and crawled into bed, while I grabbed a quick shower. When I crawled into bed, she pulled the covers back enough that I could see she was naked. I did not bother putting anything on.

Once I was in bed, she snuggled right up. She put her head on my chest and looked up at me. She almost looked a little sad.

I said to her, "You look a little down, for being the big winner."

She gave a little smile, and then said, "I did win. I don't know, Louise is the mother of your son, and now Vicky is carrying your baby, so soon she will be a mother to your child. Me, What am I now? I know you have to love them more than me."

I reached down and held her by the chin, and made her look at me, as I said, "What's this, I have to love them more than you."

She whispered, "They either had or are going to have your child. They are mothers."

I told her, "And you have lived with me longer than either one of them. Next month will be two years since you moved in here. Have I ever shown anything but love for you in that time?"

She shook her head.

I said to her, "Then stop this line of thought. They both made the decision to have my baby. I love them for that, but if you think for one minute you have to do that, don't ever think that way. I love you as you are. I have to be careful that I treat you all the same. That is my burden, to be fair with all three of you."

A tear ran down her cheek, as she said, "But they are so grown up, and I am just a kid. I don't even know what I want."

I whispered, "And you have lived with me the longest. I probably know you the best. I mean we have lived together. You should be confident of my feelings by now."

She dropped her head to my chest, and said, "But Vic is so stacked, and Louise is so pretty. I guess I feel plain next to them."

I smiled at her, and said, "But you are so sexy."

She gave me a little smile.

She said, "So, truthfully, if you could have just one of us, who would it be?"

I shook my head, and said, "I have all three, so I won't answer that. It's not my decision to make anyway."

She then said, "So how about just for tonight. You could have any one of us tonight, who would it be."

I said to her with a smile, "I'm glad you won."

She dug her chin into my chest and started to say something, but then stopped.

Then she did say, "Good answer, I can live with that."

I said softly, "I want you."

She smiled and said, "You'd better, I won you know."

I said to her, "Then get that cunt of your on my face, I want a taste."

Pam kind of shook her head, and then said, "I won, so I want to do it my way. You will get a taste, believe me."

She moved down to the end of the bed, and then slowly moved up. she rubbed her tits over my shins, making sure I could feel her hard nipples. Then she moved slowly higher and higher. Her nipples dragged slowly across my thighs. She would look at me every now and then, then at my hard cock, but then she would concentrate on what she was doing.

Finally her nipples reached my cock, and she used one then the other to tease the slit on my cock. I could see my precum on her nipples. She seemed to delight in having me make her nipples wet.

She whispered, "I wish I could suck my own like Becky does."

She then put my cock in between her tits and kind of held them together, and slowly moved back and forth some. It was like a tit fuck, as her tits were pressed in on my cock. She was watching my cock slide between her tits, and she suddenly reached down and kissed the head of my cock. It was wet enough, that as she lifted her head back up, a little string of precum hung from her lips.

She smiled at me, then used her tongue to catch it, and pull it into her mouth. That made more leak out of me.

Pam moved a little higher now, and that had my cock rubbing her flat belly, as she slowly moved her tits across my stomach and up my chest. She was moving her hard nipples around on me, letting me feel how turned on she was.

Finally she was laying on me, and her lips reached mine. She kissed me, shoving her tongue into my mouth. She pressed her tits to my chest and ran her tongue around the inside of my mouth. My cock was pressed in between us, and she would wiggle some on me, as she was kissing me.

She lifted her head, and whispered, "I like doing that. But I want you to lick me now."

I asked, "Top or bottom?"

She replied, "You get on top, I like it when your cock hangs in my face."

She lay back, and I moved above her. I did like she did, and started up high, and kissed her forehead, and then her nose. I just brushed her lips, and kissed the corner of her mouth. then her chin. The my lips dropped off her chin to her chest. I moved quickly to her breasts and kissed around them, before licking her nipples and giving them a quick suck. Then down to her navel. Kiss that and swirl my tongue around it. Then down lower, across that flat stomach, slowly kissing and licking closer to her tuft of pubic hair.

Pam was waiting, but as she was waiting, she reached out and took hold of my cock. She pulled on it, like she was trying to stretch it to her mouth. But it would not reach. She kept pulling on it, not really playing with it, just tugging on it, as if she was communicating to me that she wanted it.

I caught a few strands of pubic hair with my teeth and pulled on them.

She said, "Want your balls squeezed?"

I quickly left her hair alone. I gazed at her crotch and thighs. All her rubbing and then my playing had her soaked. There was cunt cream shining on her upper thighs.

I whispered, "Somebody is soaked."

She gave a little giggle, and said, "I get excited when I win."

I slide lower, and even before I leaned down to her muff, I felt her mouth finally reach me, as she took my cock head into her mouth. She slowly licked the head, getting all the precum that was on it.

She slid me out long enough to say, "I'm not the only one who was wet."

The she popped me back into her mouth.

In the meantime, I had put my arms over and around her legs, which lifted them and allowed be to open her thighs and pull her legs back. giving me complete access to her crotch.

Her cunt lips were already open and covered with a sheen of her pussy juice. I leaned down and started on her thighs, cleaning up her cunt juice, and working back up to her cunt.

She was not bucking her hips, but all the time I was licking her thighs, it was like she was shivering. These sexy little tremors kept running through her.

I was now up to the bottom of her cunt, and she had creamed so much that it had run down her ass crack. I opened her up and licked up the juice. As I crossed her asshole, I felt her tense, but then she quickly relaxed. I ran my tongue around her puckered hole, getting her juice. I head her give a little moan, so I pressed my tongue a little harder on her hole. Again I felt her tense, so I left that, and hit the smooth expanse between her ass and her cunt.

As I licked this spot, she nipped me with her teeth, and moaned out loud. I think she was trying to tell me to hurry.

I moved higher. Her cunt lips were wide open and her soft, pink insides were covered with her juice. The milky colored, slippery juice that tastes so sweet. I could see her whole slit, and the marble of her clit at the top. Even her clit was wet, and I could see it pulsing. It looked exactly like you would picture a horny cunt. Wet, slippery and so alive.

I quickly moved across her cunt hole, lapping her cream as I went. But I wanted clit, so I moved quickly to it, blew on it, and then sucked the whole area into my mouth. Once I had her button sucked into my mouth, I strummed it with the flat of my tongue.

I had not licked it more than a dozen times, when she arched her hips up, grabbed my head with her hands and started to cum.

She actually gave a little wail, and her hips bucked against me. I had my hands around her ass cheeks, and could see her cunt hole. It was actually flexing as her spasms went through her. It was like her insides were throbbing and each throb was pushing out little drops of her juice. I gave her clit a couple more licks and then moved to her hole. I speared my tongue into her, and my tongue pushing in was met with a gush of warm juice pushing out.

Her liquid was hot and sweet in my mouth, and it was like I suddenly could not get enough of her. I licked and tongued her hole, and just buried my face in her wetness, her sweetness. I think she realized it was special, as her mouth went slack on me, and she just relished the feelings in her cunt.

She seemed to cum for some time, and her cunt kept oozing her cream. Even when she was down, and I lifted my head, I could see her juice still seeping from her hole.

I lifted off her and turned around, and gave her a wet, cunt creamy kiss. She kissed me with her tongue, and then licked my lips.

She whispered, "I was going to get on top, but that made me weak. Please fuck me, fuck me John, please fuck me lover."

I quickly got between her legs, and my cock found her wet hole, and slipped inside.

She whispered hoarsely, "I want it hard. I want you to really fuck me."

I again hooked her legs with my arms and pushed them up. That lifted her cunt right up, and I pushed into her with one thrust. She was soaked and I slid in easily.

Once I was in, I started to fuck her hard, with long strokes, but I was fucking in and out of her juicy cunt fast.

She looked at me, and whispered, "Yes, like that, fuck me, fuck my horny cunt."

Even though I had her legs pushed up and open, she grabbed her legs with her hands and tried to pull them up even more. Her crotch and her cunt were completely exposed to me, she was giving me all that she had. I had her pretty much pinned down, but she still was trying to fuck back on me. She had no leverage at all, but she tried.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.