My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 30

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

Vicky had been gone about two weeks, when one night we were just finishing supper. Louise got up and was looking at the calender, and counting on her fingers.

She suddenly said, "I expect Vicky to call tonight or tomorrow night. I think her period was due today or tomorrow. Let's see, she doesn't have one, and knows she is late, then she will have the test at work, and find out she is pregnant, and she will call. No later that Thursday night, guaranteed."

It was Monday evening, so she was allowing herself a little leeway.

Pam said, "You are pretty sure about all this."

Louise said, "I'm not sure when her period was due, but yes I am sure she is pregnant. I don't care what the two of you say, I could taste it. Maybe it's because, when I was pregnant, I used to get horny a lot. I often masturbated, and tasting myself has always been a turn on for me. I never masturbate, unless I taste myself. She did taste pregnant."

Pam pulled her shorts down and said, "Lou, I think I am pregnant, will you check for me?"

Louise replied, "Fuck off Pam, I know you're not, and you want me tasting that, wait until later."

Louise turned away, and did not see Pam slip a finger down her panties. She rubbed her clit, and soon had her finger wet.

She moved behind Louise, then suddenly grabbed her from behind, and pushed her wet finger into Louise's mouth.

She said, "I said, taste me now."

Pam was laughing her head off as she did this. Louise was a good sport, she just moved her head away from Pam's finger.

She turned and smiled as Pam was laughing.

She said, "You taste like a fucking slut, but not pregnant."

Pam laughed harder, and Louise and I joined in.

Later in the evening, Louise went and showered, and she then came down in the den.

She said to me, "I want you to hold Pam down tonight, so I can get my ass on her face. Sort of payback for earlier."

I nodded at her.

We did not have long to wait, as Pam soon showed up. She had showered also, and she came in the den and sat down.

I got up and walked over by her. I took one of her hands and pulled her up. Pam looked like she was wondering what was going on, but allowed me to pull her to her feet. I moved her away from the sofa and then put her down on the floor. Pam let me move her, but you could see the question on her face.

Soon she was on her back and I had her legs sort of gathered in on my legs and had hold of her wrists.

Pam said, "What are you doing?"

Louise stood up and lifted her nightdress. She quickly straddled Pam's head, and then lowered her ass down.

She said, "You shoved your stinky finger in my mouth earlier, and now you get to make it up to me."

With that she put her cunt right on Pam's face.

She said, "Get licking you cunt."

Louise leaned forward, and had her ass right on Pam's face. I guess Pam was not doing anything.

Louise said, "John, she is not licking."

I lifted Pam's legs enough that her ass showed, and quickly gave her slap across her ass cheeks. You could hear her give a yelp into Louise's cunt.

She must have started licking, as Louise was quiet for a bit. She even let a little moan escape her lips.

A minute or so later, Louise said, "Maybe give her another swat, make her lick faster."

I gave Pam another slap on the ass. This was was not as hard, but she yelped louder. Her ass was bare, and her cunt was right there in front of me.

Louise said, "That got her going. She is doing it good now, I mean goooood."

Then she added, "She's all bare back there, so if you want to help yourself. I'm sure from the way she is moving that tongue, that she would get off on anything you do, she's such a slut."

I looked at her cunt, and as I did so, the lips slowly parted, and a drop of her juice oozed out. The wetness had allowed her lips to part, to reveal her wet hole.

I said to Louise, "What do you think, give her some cock or tongue?"

It sounded like Pam said cock, but it was so muffled, you couldn't tell.

Louise said, "I think she wants cock, and she is licking me good now, so go ahead and give her a reward."

I slipped by pants down and as I did not want to disturb Louise, I laid across Pam, and my cock slipped right into her wetness. I did not go in, but let my cock slip up her crack and run across her clit. Pam's ass actually bucked at me trying to get the tip of my cock in her hole. She was moving all around trying to find it.

I decided not to tease and let the head find her cunt hole and then the tip slipped into her. Her cunt was soaked and felt so hot on my cock.

I said to Louise, "Ask her if she wants it."

Louise quickly said, "Want some cock, you slut?"

The muffled reply sounded a lot like, "Fuck me."

I decided it was close enough and sank my cock in her, to the hilt, in one quick shove. It actually felt like she came right then, a little one. Her cunt quivered all along my cock, and it was like little spasms. They soon died out, and she started lifting her hips to meet me.

Louise was making little mewing sounds, so I knew she was getting eaten good, and Pam was fucking back hard on me, so I knew she was liking it. Of course Pam always like getting fucked when she is sucking cunt.

My cock was fucking in and out of her wet hole smoothly. She was so wet, that I could pull almost out, and then sink back in to my balls. Her tight cunt was squeezing me all the time. My cock was already feeling like I was getting close. I could feel that tell tale tingle in my nuts.

Louise came first, and she just moaned deep, and from the way she was moving her ass, I knew she was rubbing her wet cunt all over Pam's mouth. I think that when she came on Pam's face, that set Pam off again, as her cunt was suddenly spasming on me, much harder this time. I pushed in deep, and held it there, so she could feel me way up her cunt.

Her cum seemed to be quick and hard. Her spasms were milking me, even though I was not moving. This kept me right on the edge of cumming. Once her spasms let up, I started to move again, fucking her with short, little strokes, that let me feel her soft cunt walls rubbing the head of my cock. This soon put me over the top, and my cock started to spurt in her.

Just as I started to cum. Louise lifted her crotch from Pam's face. The sight of Pam's wet face coming into view, added to the enjoyment of my cum.

With her face free, Pam moaned, "Yes, cum in me, cum good."

I came long and hard, but was soon drained. Louise was still squatting there watching it all intently.

I was done cumming, but left my cock in Pam.

I asked Louise, "You waiting for something?"

She gave a little laugh, and said, "As soon as you move you ass, and get out of her, I am going to clean her up."

I said with a serious tone, "What about cleaning me first."

Before Louise could say anything, Pam said, "I'll do that."

There was a flurry of movement, and soon Louise was kneeling with her face buried in Pam's crotch. Pam was still flat or her back, and I moved so my wet cock was hanging over her mouth. My cock was covered with a combination of her cunt juices and my cum.

Pam just looked at me with lust in her eyes and opened her mouth.

Before she did this she said softly, "Put it in."

I slipped my cock in her mouth. She licked all around the head, and then up and down the shaft. She was quickly cleaning my cock off. I think the feeling from her cunt, as Louise was eating her, was helping, but from the way she went after my cock, I knew she was getting off on licking our juices off my rod.

I was about half hard, when I put my cock in her mouth, but her sucking and licking soon had me getting hard again.

When she felt me getting hard, she smiled around my cock. Being hard also made it easier for her to lick me clean.

Once she was done, she gave a little giggle, and said, "Now, you bitch Lou, and we can do it again. I can get a cummy cunt, and she can lick you clean."

That sounded good to me, and I quickly moved behind Louise. Her ass was in the air, and I quickly had my cock at her cunt hole. Her cunt was soaked with her juice, and some had actually dripped onto her thighs. I knew she had cum on Pam's face, and obviously her licking Pam was also making her wet.

I slipped the head of my cock past her entrance, and then held it there.

Pam said, "Pound her into my cunt."

Louise was nodding her head against Pam's wet slit, so I jammed my hips forward, which sank my cock into Louise's wet cunt, and also pushed her tongue into Pam's cunt hole.

Pam squealed in delight, as she felt me push Louise's face into her.

Knowing Louise was so wet, I was turned on myself, and my cock was hard as a rock. I fucked Louise with long, hard strokes, feeling her cunt walls rubbing my cock, with little, wet hugs.

Pam had both her hands in Louise's hair and was holding her, guiding her and pressing her to her soaked crotch.

You could hear my cock squishing in and out of Louise, and you could hear her slurpping away at Pam.

Louise actually came first. Her ass started bucking on me, and while it was erratic, her cunt muscles squeezed me tightly. I could feel her spasms ripple through her cunt walls, and that milked my cock, as I continued to fuck in and out of her. She was so wet, I could feel her moisture in my pubic hair. I fucked her hard and fast, making her climax better. I was thinking of that, and could feel her beginning to come down a bit, when I started spurting my cum deep into her upturned cunt.

When she felt me start to cum, she fucked back and forth on my cock, making it better for me. I had only spurted a couple of times, when Pam started moaning, and she was bucking her hips up and down on Louise's mouth. She had Louise pressed tightly to her, and was riding her cunt up and down on her face.

Her cum was quick and hard, and then she sort of fell back. Pam lay there, and looked at Louise's wet face.

She said, "Get up here and sit on my face. I want it to drip into my mouth. John you will have to stand, and feed her some cock."

I said to Louise, "I guess we let her be the porn director for today."

Louise did not say anything, she was busy positioning her dripping cunt over Pam's face. I got to my feet, and then stood in front of Louise. I had to bend my knees a bit, and then Louise took my cock into her mouth. She was quick and efficient as she licked my cock clean. I was half hard, and no way it was getting any harder.

Once she had me clean, I moved to the sofa and sat down, watching Louise rub her wet cunt all over Pam's face. Louise soon had a little cum, and then they lay side by side hugging each other.

It was the next night when Vicky phoned, Pam answered the phone and we heard her laughing and going on, then she put her hand over the receiver.

She yelled at us, "Vic's up the fucking stump."

Louise jumped up and went to the kitchen and got on the other phone.

I heard her say, "I knew it, I told you. I really could tell."

A little later, Louise came in and said, "She wants to talk to you."

I took the phone and said, "Hi, Mom."

Vicky laughed, and said, "Not yet, but soon. I love you, and I am making my plans. I need two weeks, as I gave my notice today. Then I am expecting you to come and get me."

I said, "I will be there. When do you want that to be?"

She said, "How about the twenty seventh. That way, I get you here to myself a couple of nights."

I laughed into the phone, and said, "I like that thought."

Vicky said, "I'll have to plan a little party for us."

Pam, Louise and I spent some time getting another room ready, we called it nursey number two.

The time went quickly and I was soon on my way to get Vicky.

The first night, we made slow, passionate love. Vicky concentrated on making it good for me, and I concentrated on making it good for her. We both succeeded.

Afterwards, we just hugged closely.

I said to her, "I am not quite sure how this is all going to turn out, but I think we all know enough about sharing, to make it work."

She burrowed closer and said, "John, don't worry, Lou and I discussed this, when I decided I wanted a baby. We love each other, more than just as sisters. We both love you, we both love Pam, so we feel there will not be any problems. We know there can be no exculsive claims by anyone. That even goes for you, you have no more right to Louise than I do. You know what I am saying."

I nodded, and said, "I know what you are saying. Louise and I have talked about this. Even Pam to a little lesser degree has talked about it. The key is the very special feelings you all have for each other. I feel lucky that you have let me be a part of it."

She just said, "John, without you, it never would have happened. You have been part of everything."

We soon were asleep.

Vicky's last day at work was the next day, so I went out sightseeing. I was back about five thirty. I had some supper, and was watching TV, when she got home. It was nearly seven and she was not alone. I recognized the nurse from the delivery room.

Vicky came right over to me, practically dragging the other woman.

She said, "John, this is my friend Mary Beth."

I shook hands with her. Vicky kind of pushed us together, and said, "She's a friend, give her a hug."

Mary Beth did not seem to mind, so I gave her a hug.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.