My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 3: Pam

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Pam - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

Vicky went off to University, and I guess maybe I had hopes that Pam would come knocking, but September went by, and October was well under way. I had started doing my own laundry and cleaning.

I did not see much of Pam, I guess with her being the youngest, she was farther away. I had noticed her at times, and she was somewhere between Lousie and Vicky in size. She was around five four, and seemed to have a nice shape. Anyway, as I say I was getting used to my chores around the house again.

I think it was the third week of October, when I saw her sitting on their back step. She did not look happy. I got the mower out, and as I mowed my lawn, I saw her looking at me quite a bit. I did not think about it, other than I remember the thought did cross my mind, that maybe she needed money. I think maybe I was hoping.

I finished and put the mower away. As I went in I gave her a wave. She waved back with a timid, little wave.

I got myself a beer, and went out on the deck. The mowing had me a little sweaty, and I just wanted to cool off with my beer. I noticed the lock to the gate was open, but did not think about it.

I was almost done my beer, when the gate opened, and Pam looked in. I saw her, and just waved her over. She came over almost slowly, looking a bit scared. I just let her get close.

Once she was over by me, I said softly, "Have a seat, I am getting another beer, would you like a soda?"

She gave a shy, little nod, and sat down.

I was back quickly with the soda for her, and another beer for myself. She was just sitting on the edge of the chair, like she was ready to run for the gate.

I took a big drink and waited for her.

She sipped her pop, and every now and then she would look at me like she was thinking. But if she wanted to talk she was having trouble saying anything.

I said softly, "So, do you want to talk?"

She nodded, and looked at me. She looked like she was scared to death, and would soon cry.

I just said softly, "I think you know that your two sisters trusted me, and whether you agreed with our arrangement, I think you know that they cared for me, and I cared for them. I hope you can trust me."

She nodded slightly, and said with a soft voice, "Vicky said if I ever had any problems, that I could talk to you."

I just nodded, and said, "It might be a little hard for you, but I want you to know that you can talk to me."

She gave a weak little smile, then said with a soft voice, barely more than a whisper, "I have bigger problems than Lou and Vicky."

I just tried to give her a comforting smile.

She gave a little cough, and then said, "No one wants me anymore."

I just looked at her.

She then gathered her courage and her voice. She said, "Mom is letting her boy friend move in with her. I don't think she trusts him around me. She wanted me to go live with my Dad, but Dad does not want me either. He has his young girl, and does not want me around. I don't want to go there, and lose all my friends here."

I nodded, and said, "No other relatives?"

She looked very sad, and said, "Not in this town. I don't want to leave here. I grew up here. All my friends live here. I only have two more years of school left. I want to stay in school with my friends."

I said, "So what did your Dad say exactly?"

She gave a little snort, and said, "He told Mom she had custody, he did not want me, and I was her problem."

I nodded and said, "And your Mom?"

She again gave a little snort, and said, "Mom suggested I move out, and live with you. She said you had helped Lou and Vicky, and maybe you would look after me."

She then started to cry, and blubbered, "My Mom said maybe I could be your live in mistress."

I did not answer that, and stayed silent, as she slowly recovered her composure.

She looked at me, and said, "I don't know what to do."

I said very slowly and very softly, "Pam, if you get in a crunch, you can live with me. Not as a mistress, not as a hooker or anything else. You know I had sex with both your sisters, but I never insisted on that. That was a deal that they both wanted to make. Vicky must have told you that it was her choice."

Pam nodded at that.

I went on, "So, as I say, in a crunch, if you need a home, you can move in with me. I will treat you as a daughter for as long as you want. If and only if you want, will it progress to anything else. That is a promise."

She looked at me, and a small little smile appeared on her face.

She said softly, "Vicky always told me you were so kind and thoughtful. She trusted you a lot."

I smiled and said, "You can also trust me a lot."

She slid back onto the chair more, and seemed to relax. She smiled and said, "You must miss her?"

I nodded.

She said, "If I move in, I will take over the house work."

I just said, "Please."

She gave a little laugh, and it was like music to my ears, as she had been so sad a few moments before.

We did not say much else. She seemed to be comfortable, and she sipped her soda, and seemed to be lost in thought. I did not intrude on her thoughts.

It was a bit, when she suddenly seemed to snap out of it. She gave me a little smile and said, "Sorry, I drifted off there. I better get home. Home, what does that word mean anymore."

I just said softly, "There is a home here, if you need it."

She just said, "Thanks."

She then left.

That night, I gave a lot of thought about her situation. I just decided that I would do what I could to help, should she need my assistance. I knew she had just turned seventeen in August. My thoughts of course did wander to having sex with her, but that soon passed. That, as with her sisters would be entirely her decision.

I did not see Pam around for about a week. I remember that it was a Wednesday night. The phone rang about ten o'clock in the evening. It was her.

She was sobbing softly and just said, "It's me Pam, can I come over?"

I said, "Sure, the deck doors are open."

She soon appeared. She still had tear streaks on her face.

She said, "Mom and I have been arguing all week. She got pissed off tonight, and said she was going out with Bill, Bill is her boyfriend. I don't like him. She keeps telling me that Bill is moving in, and I have to get out. Tonight she said I should be gone when she gets home, because she is bringing Bill home."

A few tears ran down her cheeks, but she did not actually start crying.

I said to her, "You have had time to think about what you want to do. So do you want to live here?"

She sniffed and then looked at me and just gave a little nod.

I just said to her, "Follow me."

I took her up stairs, and showed her the guest room.

I said to her, "This can be your room, as long as you want it."

She looked around the room, and then at me, then said, "Can I sleep here tonight?"

I said, "Sure."

She left saying, "I'll be right back."

She soon returned with a couple of bags. In the meantime I had put out towels for her, and straightened up a couple of things.

I showed her where a few things were, and before we knew it it was after eleven.

Pam said, "School tomorrow, I'd better get to bed."

I nodded and said, "Goodnight, and don't worry, you are always welcome here."

She smiled and came over to me. She just leaned down and gave me a little kiss on the cheek.

She said, "Thanks."

Pam moved a little more of her stuff in each day, and soon she was settled into my house. She did take over the cleaning, the laundry and the mowing. We did not mention sex. I told her to keep track of the time she spent, and I would pay her a small wage. She did not want to take anything, until I reminded her that there were things she would need, and I normally did not buy ladies stuff with the groceries.

It was obvious that her Mother considered her to be my mistress, and that it was my duty to support her. So Pam took the money gratefully.

It was about a month later. Pam was comfortable living with me, and we would have long talks. She did not seem to have any long term plans like her sisters did. But she was very smart, and made good marks. She would show me her report card, even though she still got her mother to sign it. She was always very proper with her actions, and was always dressed when she was around me. By that I mean there was no seeing her in panties or bra, she was always dressed. I did see enough of her in shorts and halter tops to know she had a fine shape.

She was about five foot four, and I would guess about one ten. She had auburn hair, cut about shoulder length. She managed to make little pigtails and often wore her hair that way around the house. She had nice legs, and an even nicer butt. Her ass was rounded and tight. She had small tits, I would guess a "A" cup, not as big as her sisters, but still very nice. I would say she was cute looking. Certainly not beautiful, but nothing to be ashamed of.

So, as I said, she had been living with me for about a month. I had not touched her, and our only contact was when she would sometimes give me a peck on the cheek. That was normally on pay days, or some other time when she seemed to think I went out of my way to do something for her.

I was in the kitchen when the phone rang. I answered it and it turned out to be Vicky.

She said to me, "So, Pam is living with you. I phoned home, and Mom said, Pam decided she wanted to live as your mistress."

I laughed and said, "Vicky, your Mom basically kicked her out, so her boyfriend could move in. She did not trust her new man around Pam. I have taken her in, but that is it, no mistress, none of that."

I looked and I could see Pam following my conversation. She was sitting in the living room, and she could see me.

I put my hand over the receiver, and said to her, "It's Vicky."

She seemed excited about that.

Vicky said, "Oh, so Mom was feeding me a load of crap."

I said, "Yes, a load."

Vicky then said, "So you losing it or what. Did not take you that long to get into my panties."

I laughed at her and said, "You invited me into your panties if I remember correctly."

She laughed at me. I saw Pam kind of blush.

I said, "Pam is right here, so I have to watch what I say."

Pam waved at me, and said, "Say what ever you want."

I motioned for her to pick up the phone. I warned Vicky saying, "Pam is coming on the line."

Pam got on, and said, "Hi Vicky, God I miss you."

Vicky sounded real serious as she said, "I miss you too Sweetie, you alright there with John. He told me what Mom did."

Pam just said, "Yes, it is like you said, I can trust him, and he is treating me just fine. He pays me for working, so I have spending money and money for neccessities."

Vicky laughed and said, "So, you calling him Daddy yet?"

Pam blushed and said, "No, we are friends."

Vicky said, "I am coming home, or I was coming home for Thanksgiving. John, can your place be my home too? If Mom was worried about Pam, she would really worry with my tits around the house. Hey John?"

I laughed and said, "I am ignoring that remark. But yes, come on home. Pam and I will be waiting. My house can be your home any time you want."

She laughed and said, "It will be so good to see you both. I have missed you both."

Then I don't know if she made a slip or she did it on purpose, but she said, "It will be good to hold you both again."

Pam just exclaimed, "Vicky."

Vicky said, "Oh, Pam, I told John about you and me."

Pam turned a real bright crimson and just said, "Oh, God."

I whispered to her, "If you want to take the line in your bedroom, go ahead."

She was still red, and she nodded and said, "Thanks."

She ran upstairs. I said to Vicky, "You are embarassing her. She went to the other phone, so I can't see her blushing."

Vicky said to me, "I'm going to fuck you both when I get home."

Just then Pam came back on the line, and she said, "What?"

Vicky just said, "Can't wait to hug you both."

I said, "I'll let you two talk. Let us know when you get in, and I will pick you up."

She replied, "Will do, talk to you then. So Pam, how's school?"

I hung up the phone.

I was sitting watching the news, when Pam walked into the room. She was in her PJs, and she sat down across from me.

She smiled at me and said, "Sorry about being such a prig."

I just smiled back, and said, "So what does a prig do, embarass easy?"

She nodded.

I said, "Don't call yourself names in my house. I prefer innocent. And you certainly don't have to apoligize to me for that."

She smiled and said, "Good to talk to Vic, eh?"

I grinned and said, "Be better to see her."

Pam started to blush again, just slightly, then she took a breath and said firmly, "Yes, it will be good to see her."

I turned back to the news, Pam got up, and on her way by, she leaned over and gave be a quick peck on the cheek.

She whispered, "It's your house, you can have her first."

Then as she walked away, I answered by saying, "I think Vicky will make that choice."

Over the next few days Pam seemed to be, what, more carefree, more open, she just seemed happier.

Vicky phoned on Monday, and said, she was short on cash, so would have to take the bus. She said that would get her into the bus station on Wednesday morning. Pam was on the extension, and was disappointed.

Once she was off the line, I said to Vicky, "I'll wire you the money, catch the plane. That way you will have a little more time. The plane gets in here Tuesday night."

Vicky laughed and said, "You must be horny, but that is fine with me. I will give you a good fuck for being so kind."

I laughed at her.

I picked her up at the airport on Tuesday evening. She got in the car, and slide right over. She gave me a kiss, and slipped her tongue into my mouth.

She said, "Take me home. Jesus I miss you and Pam."

I brought her up todate on everything that had gone on, from my perspective. She just gripped my arm.

Then she said, "Thanks for helping Pam."

I just shrugged.

Then she said, "So, you have not got into her panties yet?"

I smiled at her and said, "As you well know, I let her make that decision, I never forced you or Louise, and the rules have not changed."

Vicky smiled and said, "You want some help?"

I shook my head, and said, "Knock it off."

She laughed an evil little laugh.

When we got to the house, Pam was waiting. Vicky did not give the poor girl a chance. She walked right over to Pam, and kissed her much like she did me. Right on the lips, and slipping her tongue into Pam's mouth.

Pam just kissed her back, and her eyes went to me. When she saw me watching, her blush rose to her cheeks.

When Vicky broke the kiss, Pam just said, "Vicky."

She laughed, and said, "Knock it off, John knows, so what's to hide?"

Pam just looked down and shrugged.

Then Pam said, "So, I cooked some supper."

We sat down and had some supper, and then retired to the livingroom. The TV stayed off, and we caught up. Vicky told us that Louise was living off campus with a boyfriend, and they seemed very happy.

Vicky said, "I keep her up todate on what is happening here."

Pam went through everything that went on with her Mom, and how I had been there, when she needed me.

Vicky just smiled at me, as Pam related all that.

The evening went very quickly. About ten thirty, Pam said, "I still have school tomorrow, so I had better hit the sack."

She disappeared upstairs.

As soon as she was gone Vicky was on my lap. She hugged me close, and kissed me with a wet, open mouth kiss.

When she broke the kiss she put her head down on my shoulder and whispered, "Thanks for looking after her. You were a god send to her."

I just rolled my eyes, and said, "It's nothing, Vicky, really, I am just glad I can help."

She smiled and said, "I could hop into bed with you, then go visit Pam. But if I do that, I will have a cunt full of cum. Pam, might not like that. So, how about I slip up and do her. I will give her a good licking, and well, I will let her get me off, and then make her get me all wet for you. Then I will slip in with you, and give you the fucking you so richly deserve."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.