My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

Sunday was a rather quiet day. Louise told me Pam and the two other girls did not see the movie. They decided to go to Jennie's and watch movies there.

She laughed and said, "I think they might have watched some porn and satisfied the hunger you aroused in them."

Monday it was back to work. Louise and Pam were taking Mark and going to the beach. She said, they would be leaving about eleven and might be back in time for supper.

I gave her some money, and said, "Pick up something for supper on the way home."

At work, it was just after dinner, when Becky came in. I was out by the order desk, as she dropped off the weekly advertisement for the bakery.

I walked outside with her. As soon as we were alone, she turned to me and said. "Vicky, does she think I'm a slut or something?"

I quickly said, "No, Vicky's not like that. She just knows you are friends with Pam and Jennie, and she does them both, so she assumed."

Becky said, "I still can't believe that. She asked me if I was a horny little cunt, and all I could do was nod."

I smiled.

She went on, "Then when she said, she wanted me, all I did was nod."

I asked, "So, was it true?"

She blushed a bit, and said, "I said so, and now that I think about it, yes, she can have me."

I gave a little laugh and said, "So then, yes, you are a horny little cunt. One thing I like about you."

She laughed also, and said, "It was funny though, it was like I would let her tell me what to do. Does that mean like I'm submissive or something."

I looked at her and said, "I'd like to tell you what to do sometime."

She suddenly looked very interested, and she said, "Nothing weird, and you got a deal."

I just said, "When?"

She said, "I'm free this afternoon."

I thought of my empty house, and my work was caught up.

I said, "See you at the house."

She laughed softly and went to her car. She had a skirt on and when she got in her car, she made sure a lot of her leg showed. I had walked over with her, and I passed her the house key.

I said, "Give me a couple of minutes."

I went back into work, and soon had the rest of the afternoon off. When I got home, the key was on the kitchen table, along with her blouse. Her Skirt was at the bottom of the stairs. Her bra was halfway up the stairs, and at the top were her panties. There was a damp spot on the crotch.

I walked into the bedroom, and she was coming from the bathroom, with a towel around her.

It was obvious that she had grabbed a quick shower.

She got on the bed, and lay back in her naked glory. Her big tits pointed at the ceiling, and her nipples were hard.

She smiled and said, "I want you to tell me everything you want me to do."

I rubbed my hands together, and said, "Start with giving your nipples a suck."

She started with her left tit, and brought it to her mouth. She slowly sucked her own nipple into her mouth. She was smiling around her nipple as she did it. I moved to the bed, and stripped down to my boxers. I was quite content to just watch.

I voiced this, as I said, "I am just going to watch you. I have always wanted to watch someone sexy like you play with herself."

She nodded then said around her nipple, "I like you watching me. Makes me horny."

I said, "You are a horny little cunt."

She smiled again, as she moved the other tit to her mouth.

I said, "Open your legs while you do that."

Her cunt appeared. The hair down there was black, but there was not much of it. Her outside was pale. I could see some juice seeping from her cunt lips, but they remained together.

I said to her, "I'm glad I wouldn't let Pam and Jennie shave you."

She nodded and said, "I am too."

I knew her nipples were very sensitive, so I let her do them a bit more, then said, "Time to start touching your cunt."

She asked, "You or me?"

I quickly replied, "You, this is your show."

She slid both hands down and used one to open her cuntlips. She was soaked, and she opened herself right up. I saw her pink insides, and then her pretty pink clit appeared. I moved closer. I was so tempted to touch her clit with my tongue.

I said to her, "Now very slowly, get a finger wet, and then rub that pretty pink for me."

I glanced up at her as I said it, and she nodded.

Then I moved closer, and watched her finger slowly slide up and then rub her own clit. Becky gave a little moan, when she first touched it. Her finger was soon rubbing it. She would go up one side of it, and then down the other. Her clit is about the size of a nickel, and such a pretty pink color. She would circle it, then almost tap the top of it.

Her juice was almost dripping out of her. Again the temptation to take a little drink of her cunt juice was strong, but I still waited.

I whispered softly, "Slip a finger in."

She did and I moved closer. I knew she could feel my breath on her cunt lips. Once I even blew lightly on her open cunt. Her cunt lips quivered in response.

I said, "You ever taste yourself?"

She nodded, but added, "Not until after I met you."

I said, "Want a taste now?"

She nodded again.

I said, "Go ahead."

Becky made sure her finger was soaked, and then raised it to her mouth. She slid it right into her mouth, and half licked and half sucked her finger.

She just went, "Mmmmmmm."

She quickly slid her hand back down to her cunt. She dipped it in again, and lifted her wet finger to me.

She asked, "You want some?"

I nodded and said, "In a minute, you do it again."

She put the finger in her mouth and looking at me sucked it noisily this time.

I said, "Do it again."

She slid her hand back to her cunt hole.

I said, "Use the first and fourth fingers this time."

That is kind of awkward, but she soon had those two fingers soaked with her juice.

I moved closer, and said, "Now you lick one and I will do the other."

That way she could get her fingers far enough apart, so she could lick one, and I could lick the other, without bumping heads. Her juice was sweet, and her heat was still in her fingers some. I was watching her watch me. Our eyes were right next to each other. It was like we sucked her fingers for awhile after they were clean.

I said, "Want to do that again?"

She gave a little nod, and soon had her fingers wet again.

We switched this time and I sucked the bigger finger clean.

I said softly, "I like you doing this, it's like it makes us closer."

I added, "Get your finger all wet, and then rub it on your lips."

She did this, it was like she was putting cunt cream lipstick on. Once she had her lips all wet, I leaned close and kissed her. Our lips met and smeared the cunt juice over our lips. That was sooo fun.

She said, "You have me so fucking hot. If you or I touch it, I will cum. It feels like a big one, I think I will squirt."

I said to her, "Put your hand down there. Cup it and catch the ejaculation. I'll rub you. I want us to share that also."

Becky just said, "Oh, God, I know I will squirt now."

She had her hand cupped sort of over and under her cunt hole. I slipped my finger in around her arms and gently rubbed her clit. It only took a minute or so, and she gave a little grunt, and then I watched her belly tremble as the spasms went through her. She was cumming real good.

I let go of her clit, and quickly rubbed her nipples.

Becky was almost purring as she came.

Once she was done, she lifted her hand and there on her palm was a puddle of her girl cum.

I said, "Lady's first."

She leaned over her hand and stuck her tongue out. She let the tip of her tongue dip into the puddle, and then she quickly pulled her tongue back into her mouth.

She looked like a kitten lapping cream.

She almost sounded like one also, as she gave a little moan.

She held out her hand, and like she had done I stuck out my tongue and put it in the cream. It was till warm, and was slippery and sweet. I quickly lapped it into my mouth. We alternated for a few licks, but it did not last long, as we kept taking more each time. Finally there was only a drop left, and she offered it to me.

I licked it up, and kept licking her palm.

Finally she said, "John, it's all gone."

I shook my head and said, "I know where there is more."

She laughed and said, "Help yourself."

I started to move my mouth to her crotch, but she said, "I want some too."

So I moved some more, and we soon were in a sixty nine position, side by side. She cocked her one leg up, so that I could reach her wet hole.

I had taken my boxers off, so my hard cock was aimed right at her mouth.

She beat me to it, as she had her mouth around my cock, before I could get my tongue into her cunt. I had lots of juice to clean up. She was soaked. I love to suck a wet cunt. I like them all wet for my tongue.

Becky was sucking me with her hot, warm mouth. She knows how to suck cock. She would lick it and then suck me hard. One hand came up and slowly rubbed my bag as she did it.

She stopped for a minute and said, "You'd better warn me. I still have this fear of gagging."

I said, "Just remember to turn your head, so that it shoots against you cheek. If it gets to be too much, then take it out."

She may have nodded or something, but I had my face buried in her wet cunt, and I didn't feel her head move, other than to suck me a little harder. She did not take much. Once I moved to her clit, she was soon spasming again. Her hips bucked and she pressed me to her with one hand. I slid down her wet crack and tongue fucked he as she came on my face. She was breathing hard through her mouth, and stopped sucking while she rode out her climax.

Once she was done, she quickly put me back into her mouth. While she sucked and licked at my cock, I nuzzled her cunt with my face, and kissed and licked her cunt lips. I just played with her pretty cunt. I would take a cunt lip in my mouth, and pull on it, Her lips would stretch out, then slip from my mouth to slowly pull back, to protect her hole.

She stopped sucking for a moment to say, "I can handle a little more."

With that, I got my tongue wet in her juice again, and moved down lower, I gave her asshole a little swipe, then licked slowly back up her slit. When I reached her clit, she was rocking her hips a bit, encouraging me to do her again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.