My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 28

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

Sunday night, I crawled into bed. I didn't know who would show up. I assumed it would not be Vicky, as she just had two nights with me. I was not in bed long, when Pam came into the bedroom. She crawled in beside me and hugged right up.

I pushed my arm under her, and then hugged her to me. She kissed my cheek.

She whispered, "My turn tonight. I feel myself starting to bloat some, and my fucking period is due. That's going to fuck up my week."

I gave her a little squeeze.

She was quiet for a bit, then suddenly blurted out, "I do love you John."

I just said softly, "I know Pam, I know."

She said, "I just don't know, I am confused. I know Lou loves you, she loves you so bad. Now Vic is getting like that. I was talking to her, and all she talks about is coming home here. John, I love you too, but they seem to love you so much. I don't even know if I can love like they do."

I leaned down and kissed her forehead and said, "Pam, don't worry about it. I am here for you just like them. Remember they are here for you also. You are young, and you will grow up and decide what you want in your life. You have lots of time, so don't put pressure on yourself to be something you are not comfortable with right now."

She put her head on my chest and said, "You know I feel so safe with you. I have thought a lot about all this. Mom and Dad splitting up, made the three of closer than maybe we would normally be. When I moved in here, I was going to be a daughter to you. Fuck that didn't last long. But sometimes I feel like a daughter, sometimes I feel like a lover, and sometimes I even feel like a wife to you. I just don't know what I want to be."

I replied, "Pam, be yourself. You are almost nineteen, that's so young. Just be and do what you want."

She gave a little giggle and said, "What I want is a bitching."

I whispered to her, "Want it bad?"

She slid down my body and popped my cock into her mouth. I went to move her hips around so I could get at her, but she resisted, so I did not insist.

She sucked me into her mouth, and maybe the talking, had turned her on a lot, but she slowly made love to my cock with her mouth.

She sucked softly and did a lot of licking around the head. She would circle her tongue all around the head, she moved slowly, and flicked her tongue all the way, as she worked her way around my cock. When she got to the underside, she would lick that spot hard and fast. Then she would suck gently, and soon start another trip around the head.

My cock was hard as a rock and I was enjoying her working on me. I felt her move and noticed, her hand had slipped down between her legs. Her hand was not moving at all, it was like she was just feeling.

She said, "I'm soaked now. Sucking is such a turn on, but it's wet, and it's bitching time."

With that she flipped over and got on her knees. She held her cute little ass in the air, and wiggled it at me.

She looked back at me over her shoulder, and said, "Come on bitch me."

The lamp was still on, and I could see her cunt lips shining in the light. I should say the cunt juice shining. I moved in behind her and slowly inserted my cock into her. Once the head was in, I held it there.

I said to her, "Ready bitch?"

She did not answer that, just jammed her hips back at me, which shoved her cunt halfway onto my cock.

She said, "Feel like I am ready?"

I shoved my cock in the rest of the way and said, "Yes, you are ready. You know how I love a wet cunt."

Pam smiled back once more, and then put her head down on the pillow, and slid a hand back under her. Her fingers tickled my bag for a moment, and then found her clit.

She said, "Time to shut up and fuck."

That is what I did. I took hold of her hips and fucked her hard, using long strokes. Every now and then her finger would slip off her clit, and rub my cock. Not really slip, I think she was doing that on purpose, plus it kept her finger wet.

Her cunt was soaked as I fucked in and out of her. I saw her slip her other hand under her chest and knew she was playing with her nipples.

I whispered, "I can't believe this, but I am going to be quick."

Pam just fucked back on me harder, and said, "I'm real close, Touching my clit like this, I can time it. So just cum for your bitch."

I pushed in deep, and then used some short hard jabs. As I did this, I pulled her back onto me. Her ass was starting to move a little erratically, and I sensed she was almost there. I couldn't wait for her, as my cock suddenly gave a lurch, and I started to cum. I pushed in and let my cock empty in her. I could feel her fingers moving as she wanted to catch up. I was just holding my cock in deep, letting her cunt muscles finish draining my cum out of me.

I was just about done, when I felt her start to spasm on me.

She gasped, "Cumming, move now."

I started to fuck her again, and as I was still hard I kept moving in and out of her, as she rode out her cum. Her cunt walls were rippling all along my cock.

As I fucked her, she matched my speed, and started to fuck back and forth with me. She always matched my motions perfectly.

Once she was done cumming, we lay down, and she moved right back so her head was on my chest.

She glanced up at me and her eyes were moist.

She whispered, "Tonight I feel like a wife."

I just squeezed her.

A little later, she got up, and put a pair of panties on, slipping a pad in them.

She crawled back into bed with me. She hugged me tightly until she relaxed as sleep overtook her.

Monday saw me back at work, and with that the next two weeks seem to fly by. Louise would still give me her little report. She always told me what she had done, but that was it, if Pam and Vicky had sex, she never mentioned it. She only mentioned when she was involved.

The Thursday night before Vicky's last weekend, we were all sitting around in the den.

Louise suddenly said, "If it is of any interest, Vicky is pregnant."

Pam, Vicky and I all looked at her.

Vicky said, "How the hell do you know, if I don't?"

Louise gave a little smile, and said, "You taste pregnant. Your taste has changed a bit."

Vicky looked at Pam and I, and said, "You two notice anything?"

Together we shook our heads.

Louise just said, "Maybe you have to be a mother. But you are pregnant."

Pam nudged me in the ribs.

I said, "Maybe we all should check."

Vicky said, "What's that?"

Pam said to her, "Get those pants off girl."

Vicky only hesitated for a moment, then as a big smile spread across her face, she unsnapped her jeans and pushed them down. She left her panties on, and if anything pulled them up some, so that they pressed tightly against her cunt. We could all see the outline of her crack through the panties. A small wet spot appeared as she did this.

Louise said, "Look the slut is getting wet already."

As she said that, Louise was spreading the comforter. Vicky was smiling as she dropped to the floor, and spread her legs out wide.

Pam said, "You are getting ahead of yourself Vic. No sense spreading until we get the panties off."

Vicky smiled and closed her legs. She said, "Who wants the honor?"

Pam quickly knelt to one side of her, and Louise to the other side. They both leaned down and took a side of her panties in their teeth. Then together they dragged Vicky's panties down over her hips. Once they had them pulled off, they each took hold of a leg and spread Vicky right out.

Vicky said to them, "Go easy, I am not a wishbone."

I knelt between her legs and leaned forward.

I said, "As the only male here, I guess I should take the first taste."

Pam and Louise pushed her legs up and held her open. As I leaned forward, her wet cunt lips suddenly opened by themselves.

Louise said to Pam, "Did you see that, she opened right up for John's tongue?"

Pam just shrugged and said, "Sluts always do that."

That got a giggle from Vicky.

I started down low and slowly gave Vicky a long lick from her asshole to her clit. Her cunt hole was seeping her cream and a got a gob of it on my tongue as I moved up to give her clit a lick. As soon as my tongue touched her, Vicky clenched her muscles and gave a deep moan.

I went back down to her cunt hole, and licked up another bit of her juice. Then smacking my lips, I moved to the side.

I said, "Next."

Louise and Pam looked at each other, and then as Pam nodded at her Louise moved between Vicky's legs. She did not wait, just dove right in. I was gently holding Vicky's left leg and watched as Louise's tongue came out, and ran the length of her slit. When she got to Vicky's clit, she sucked hard at it.

Pam quickly said, "This is a test Lou, not a suck contest."

Louise laughed right into Vicky's wet cunt. Then she moved her face down and licked up some cream and then moved to let Pam have a turn.

Pam moved between Vicky's legs and smiled at us. She hesitated and said, "Going last has her cunt so wet, just the way I like it. Wet and so juicy."

With that she shoved her tongue as far into Vicky's cunt as she could get it.

Vicky gave a quick buck and said, "Yes fuck me with your tongue."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.