My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 26

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

Louise definietly enjoyed sex with all the girls, and certainly enjoyed fucking me.

The month of June went by quickly. I never kept score, but Louise was always sure to tell me if she had sex with them when I was not around. She did not go into detail, she would just say, Jennie and I got it on today. Or Becky and Me. It was like she wanted me to know what she was doing.

I think it was the July Holiday when Vicky phoned. She talked to me first, and said she had the last two weeks of July off and wanted to come home for the two weeks.

I said to her, "It will be good to see you. Come home anytime you want."

She laughed and said, "Can I have something else I want?"

I laughed back at her, and said, "It will be here, I'll let you help yourself."

She was still laughing, when she said, "Eat healthy, I will be number five in your little harem, so you will be busy."

I just said, "Mercy, mercy, go easy on me."

She laughed again, and said, "Let me talk to my sisters. I will tell them to ease up on you, and let me have some."

I did not answer that, just yelled to Pam and Louise to take the line.

Before I left to let her talk to her sisters, she said, "I really miss you and Pam and especially Louise. Lou, because she lived here with me. Maybe time I thought of moving home."

I laughed at her, but said, "I am always looking for cute chicks with big tits for my harem."

She laughed, and then Pam and Louise came on the phone.

Over the next couple of weeks the weather was good, and we all used the pool alot. Mark continued to grow like a weed. Whenever Becky was over, she always liked to hold him. Louise was still producing lots of milk, so had extra. She would freeze some of it, and then on a night when Pam babysat, and Louise and I went out, if we were not back, Pam could use some frozen milk and feed him.

It seemed like no time, and Pam was going to pick up Vicky at the airport. It was a Saturday morning, and I had a few things to do.

Louise seemed excited that Vicky would be home. Pam was on edge for a few days, as she always liked to have her sister visit.

I was relaxing out by the pool, when they showed up. She must have greeted Louise inside, because she soon came out on the deck. Pam was with her.

As soon as she came through the deck doors, Vicky ran over and jumped right on my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her big tits into my chest and kissed me. She actually shoved her tongue into my mouth, and licked the insides of my mouth.

When she pulled away, she was smiling, and she said, "Fuck, I have missed you."

I squeezed her close and said, "I always miss you."

She then asked me, "The girls leave you alone the last couple of days?"

I thought, and then nodded, as I said, "Now that you mention it, it has been a couple of days."

She squirmed on my lap, and said, "Good."

Pam was standing there watching us and smiling. She said, "We told you on the phone, that we would have him well rested."

Then Pam turned to me and said, "You should have been at the airport. When she saw me, she kissed me like she always does, and then the bitch rubbed my ass right there in public."

Vicky laughed and said to me, "I have to make her blush. She expects it."

Pam laughed and said, "I was geared up for your smart ass comments, but I didn't expect to get fondled in public."

Vicky laughed even harder, and said, "I was thinking of shoving my hand in your pants. I should have."

Pam turned to me, and said, "She rubbed my ass right in public, and then told me right out loud that she wanted to make love to me. There were people watching us."

She turned then to Vicky and said, "Slut."

Vicky wiggled her ass in my lap, and said, "Slut, that's right, and that's what I am going to be for the next two weeks. So you all be ready, I am doing you all I can."

Pam put her hand on the zipper to her shorts, and pulled it down half way and then back up. She stood there zipping and unzipping her shorts.

She said, "Want to start right away."

Vicky giggled and said, "Keep your fucking pants on. I want to visit some first."

Pam giggled right back at her, and said, "Just tell me when you want some."

It was Vicky's turn to say, "Slut."

We calmed down then, and the four of us spent most of the afternoon by the pool catching up. It was about mid afternoon, when I jumped in the pool. I had a quick swim, while they went and changed. The three of them had just joined me in the pool, when we heard Mark start to cry.

I just climbed out, and dryed off, and went and got him. I changed him, and then took him out on the deck. He was in good humor, and I held him and he and I watched as his Mother and two Aunts played in the pool.

The three of them would swim for a bit, then gather and talk, and hug some and kiss some, then swim some more. Once when they kissed, I noticed both Louise and Pam feel one of Vicky's tits.

About half an hour later they crawled out, and once they had dried off, Vicky wanted to hold the baby, and she played with Mark for over half an hour. I noticed her look at me a couple of times.

It was soon supper time, and then evening. The girls visited and did more catching up. The evening went by quickly and after the news, I hit the shower and crawled into bed. I wasn't sure what they had figured out for sleeping arrangements.

I was just about to doze off, when I felt someone crawl into the bed. I did not even open my eyes, but when I felt those bare tits rub against my chest, I knew it was Vicky.

She crawled right on me, and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her to me, and let my tongue push into her warm mouth. Her tongue wrestled with mine, and she kept her lips on mine.

It was a long kiss and when she pulled away she said, "John, when I come home like this, it just points out to me, how much I miss you. You know I fuck other guys, and do other women, but no one does me like you do. And the women, they are not bad, but they are not Lou or Pam. It's just so good to be here and be loved."

I caressed her bare back and kissed her again.

My hard cock was wedged between us, and she reached down and adjusted her hips and moved my cock between her thighs. She just held me there between her legs. I was right at the top of her thighs, with my cock laying next to her cunt. I could feel her wetness and her heat against my cock.

She whispered, "I could lay here like this for hours. It just feels so good, having you hold me. Can you feel how wet I'm getting?"

I replied, "Yes, I can feel your wetness. I can also feel how hot you are down there."

Vicky just wiggled some on me, and said, "If you are in a hurry, you can fuck me, but I would like to just lay here, for a little more."

I hugged her and said, "I love holding you. So I can wait. Just let me know when you want it."

Vicky laid there on top of me for another ten minutes or so. Every now and then she would give me a kiss. She would also wiggle her hips every now and then, which let me feel her wet slit against me, and also kept my cock hard.

Finally she gave a little push to the side, and said, "I think I want it now."

I rolled her over, and she spread her legs out wide.

I said, "You think?"

She said, "No, I want it."

She pulled her legs up to her chest and her open crotch was waiting for me. I quickly placed the head of my cock at her entrance. I started to slowly push in.

She suddenly said, "Wait."

I just had the head of my cock in her hot, wet hole, but somehow I managed to stop.

She whispered, "I have to tell you, I am not on the pill anymore. I am probably fertile as hell tonight. But I want you. I want you to fuck me so bad, I can taste it. But I can't trick you."

I did not reply right away. I let my cock finish it's journey as I pushed it deep into her. Once I was buried balls deep in her. I just held it there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.