My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

Once Vicky and I had left the hospital, we went home and she changed clothes, and then we went to a quiet restaurant for supper.

As we ate, she said, "It is going to be a little strange, not having Lou around. Don't get me wrong, I am happy for her, but I am going to miss her."

I said, "You know where we will be living, and you are always welcome."

Vicky laughed and said, "You just want me to visit, so you can have my body. And Lou said the same thing. No wonder the two of you are so close. She wants me to visit, so she can have me also."

I kind of looked at her, and said, "Maybe we want you to visit, because we love you."

Her answer was, "Oh, I know that, but you know me, I like to think it is because you miss my body."

She then said, "You expecting any problems with Pam?"

I gave a definite shake of my head, and said to her, "None that I can foresee. Pam says she is just looking after me until Louise gets home. I think she is kind of looking forward to a degree of freedom. Pam is a lot like you, she enjoys everything we do, and of course Jennie and Becky. But she is a little carefree to consider settling down anytime soon."

Vicky was just nodding as I said this.

I added, "So, someday, when you and her are old and alone, I expect you will end up back home with me and Louise."

Vicky smiled and said, "That doesn't sound like a bad thing. I will keep that in mind. It was an invitation, wasn't it?"

I laughed at her, and said, "I think I can talk for Lou and I both, and tell you, that you will always be welcome."

It was her turn to laugh, and she added, "So now that we have my old folks home lined up, lets go home to my place."

Once we were back to her place. She went and had a shower and changed into a

pretty white teddy. The outfit was sheer, and her big tits bounced in the top. She had only tied one of the ties, to hold it together. She did not put panties on, so every now and then her bare cunt flashed me.

I went and showered, and made like I was going to get the hide a bed out.

Vicky quickly said, "What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

I just gave her a foolish grin.

She said, "You are in my bed tonight mister. I have been horny since last night. Watching you and Louise was so awesome. I was watching lovers. I mean like the sex was great, but that is like a porn movie. I was watching two people in love. That is why I did not interfere. But tonight, I am getting mine."

I quickly went off to the shower.

When I was done, there was no sign of her. I looked in her bedroom, and she was laying on her bed, with her legs spread, waiting patiently. A soon as she saw me, she just held out her arms.

I avoided her arms, and crawled between her legs, with my tongue hanging out, and panting.

She laughed at me and said, "If you are using that tongue on me, get around here, so I can get at your cock."

I quickly swivelled around, so my cock was aimed right at her face. Then I rolled her over on me, so that her face was above my cock, and in turn her cunt was right above my face. I could see moisture on her puffy cunt lips.

Vicky did not wait for me, she slid her lips around the head of my cock, and sucked about half of me into her mouth.

She just went, "Mmmmmmmm."

I sucked her wet cunt lips into my mouth, and nibbled on them. I planned on enjoying her cunt fully. I licked every little nook and crevice of her juicy cunt. I would nibble her lip, then stay on the outside of it and lick from the bottom right up to the top. Once I got to the top, I would drag my tongue over her clit, and then go back down the other side.

Vicky caught on that there was no hurry, and she started to do much like I was doing. She would lick slowly all around the head of my cock, and then suck gently. Every now and then she would sort of nibble on the sides, and almost make like she was biting it. She would very carefully drag her teeth across the head, and then press lightly.

With her cunt above me, any juice that dribbled down, was right there for my tongue, so I was not missing any of her nectar. She was warm and sweet, and I loved the slippery feel of her cream on my tongue. I would let her juice slowly work it's way down to her clit, then lick it up, flicking her clit as I did so.

Then I would go back to nibbling and exploring. Exploring in the sense that I was covering every bit of her cunt, licking her outer and inner lips, seeing how far I could stick my tongue in her. See how far her cunt lips would stretch out when I pulled on them with my lips. And all the time I was doing this, Vicky was slowly doing similar stuff to my cock. She was taking her time and enjoying sucking and licking me.

Finally a drop of her juice slid down from her cunt hole to reach her clit, and when it arrived there, so did my mouth. I sucked the area around her clit into my mouth, and strummed her button with the flat of my tongue. I stayed right on her clit, wanting to make her cum.

Vicky pressed her hips down as I did her clit, and she moaned around my cock in her mouth. She held me in her mouth, loosely, more licking now than sucking, as she quickly built to a climax. I was holding her ass with my hands and almost moving her ass back and forth on my tongue as I licked her clit faster and faster.

Suddenly I felt her tense, and she pressed her hips down hard on my face, and started to cum. I lifted her enough to get my mouth down a bit, so my tongue slid into her cunt hole. Then I tongue fucked her through her climax.

Her hips were squirming all over my face, and she was soaking my chin with her cream. I gripped her tightly and wiggled my tongue as deep into her as I could. I could actually feel her cunt nipping at my tongue, as she spasmed on my face.

She seemed to cum for some time, and I just enjoyed helping her through it. Finally she came down from her high, and relaxed on me.

She started to go back to sucking me, but I stopped her.

I said, "I want to sink into that wet cunt of yours."

Vicky quickly got off me, and laid down on her back, and opened her legs and her arms to me.

I moved in between her legs, and quickly placed my cock at her wet entrance. I kind of bunched up, and held her to me, and slipped my cock into her wet depths. She was so wet, that I slid in with ease. I was sort of scrunched forward, and in this position, I could lick and suck her nipples.

Her big tits were standing right up, and her nipples were standing on top of her mounds. I sucked first one and then the other into my mouth, sucking firmly on them. I just held my cock steady in her hot, wet cunt, and nursed on her tits.

Vicky just cooed, "God, you are doing me nice tonight."

I must have sucked, licked and kissed her tits for at least ten minutes, then I slowly straightened out some, and began to move my hips, fucking in and out of her with long, slow strokes.

Vicky wrapped her legs around me, and whispered, "So nice, so fucking nice. Your cock just fits me so right."

I leaned forward some and kissed her. There was still traces of her cunt juice on my face, and she just wrapped her arms around my neck, opened her mouth some, and kissed me wetly, taking turns sucking my tongue, and then shoving her tongue into my mouth.

I started to fuck her a little faster. Not a lot, but speeding up some.

She broke the kiss and said, "Yes, fuck me like that, Your cock is right on my clit, and rubbing it so good as you fuck me."

That made me speed up a bit, and Vicky moaned deep, and then pulled me into another wet kiss. We kept on kissing, even as I sped up my motions a little more. Every now and then she would break the kiss to say something, or to take a couple of quick, deep breaths.

She said, "God, your cock is so good in me."

Then it was back to kissing. Then a break to breathe, then another kiss.

She said, "I am getting close. You are right on my wet clit. It is going to make me cum. I feel a real good one building. Soon."

Then she kissed me again, before she took a break to breathe deeply.

I suddenly felt her begin to shudder under me, and she wrapped her legs around me tightly and using them squeezed me to her. At the same time, her arms wrapped around me, and she hugged me tightly, hanging on, as her climax began again. Her cunt walls clamped and unclamped on me, as her muscles squeezed and relaxed. I was close myself, but just held my cock deep in her and let her cum on me.

My cum receded, and once it did, I gave her a couple of quick, short jabs, and then as she was almost down, I stopped moving and held it in her.

She kissed me lightly and smiled.

Then she said, "You didn't cum yet?"

I just whispered, "I will soon."

I stayed like that, keeping my hard cock stuffed in her, and kissed her lightly and took time to kiss her eyelids, her nose, her cheeks, her chin, all over her face.

Finally I returned to her lips and kissed them between little licks.

It was about ten minutes, when I started to move my hips again. Her cunt was still soaked on me, and I moved easily in her.

She gave a little gasp, and said, "You are still right on it. It's so wet, feels so good. You will get me off again quickly."

With that comment, I straightened out a bit, getting my knees more under me, and began to fuck her hard. I had more leverage now, and began to shove my cock in and out of her using hard, fast thrusts.

Vicky sensed the change in my fucking, and dropped her legs to the bed, and lifted her knees, so she could get her feet on the bed. This gave her leverage also, and she began thrusting her hips and cunt up at me, fucking back on me now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.