My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

The next month and a half went very quickly and it was soon the first of May.

May the first is May Day in some countries, and Pam's idea of celebrating it was to tease me all day about soon being a Daddy.

The tentative plan had me flying out on the fifth, and then hope that Louise's due date was correct. I had booked off one week, and told them I might phone and take a second, if I had too. She was due the seventh, and I had until the nineteenth, so guessed I was covered.

The night of the fourth, Pam jumped into bed, and said, "Let's fuck. When you get back you're going to be an old Daddy, and probably won't be able to handle a young cunt like me."

I held my tongue.

I pulled her to me, and said, "Hope I don't have to be away from your sweet cunt for too long."

She giggled and said, "You say the sweetest things sometimes."

She had her fire engine red teddy on, but without the panties. I undid the little ties and opened it up. Her perky tits were standing right up. I bent my head down and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. I used my fingers on the other one, making it hard and pointy, like the one in my mouth. Pam just put one of her hands on my head and sort of cupped it. Once I had sucked her nipple for a bit, she guided me from that one, to her other tit. As I switched my mouth from one to the other, I also moved my hand to the one my lips had just left.

A little more of this, and her hand on my head started to push down a bit. I let her guide my head down across her flat stomach, to her tuft of hair at the top of her cunt. I actually caught a few of her hairs with my lips and tugged on them. Pam gave my head a little swat.

She had her legs opened right up, and I slid my tongue down her slit, to find her cunt hole soaked with her cream. I soaked my tongue in her wetness, and then slowly pulled it back into my mouth, bringing some of her hot, sweet juice inside. I savoured her taste for a bit, then went looking for more. There was lots more, as her cunt was literally oozing.

I moved to her clit and licked it tenderly. She was rocking her hips enjoying my tongue on her.

I lifted me head and asked, "You want to be my bitch tonight."

Pam just nodded, and then said, "Good idea."

Her hand pushed my head back and she quickly flipped over. She knelt there before me, her cute ass high in the air, with her very wet cunt lips peeking back at me from between her legs. Pam has that little gap at the top of her thighs, and seeing her puffy cunt peeking back like that is fucking sexy.

She kept her head down low, and I moved in behind her. The closer I got, the more she wiggled her ass. I thought of a dog wagging it's tail. I put the head of my cock into the wet opening of her cunt. It just nestled there in a little pool of her juice.

I took hold of her hips and holding her tightly, slowly pushed my cock deep into her. Pam was still wiggling a little, like she was trying to help me get in deep.

Once I was all the way in, I just held my hips steady, and gave her ass a little slap.

Pam gave a little squeal. It must have been more of surprise, because I didn't hit her hard.

I did it again, and said to her, "Get moving your ass, bitch. I heard your fucking old comment."

She giggled and then said, "No, make me."

I gave her another little slap. This one was just a little harder.

She said, "No, No."

I slapped her ass a bit harder, and she gave a little yelp.

I said, "Move it bitch."

This time she did not answer back, she just started fucking her ass back and forth on my cock. I just held it out there for her, and she was doing all the moving. Her motions were sliding her cunt back and forth on my hard cock.

I gave her another little soft slap, and said, "Faster, bitch."

She giggled, but started fucking back and forth on me faster. A little of this, and she slid her hand back under her, and soon found her own clit. I could not actually feel her, but could sense her strumming her clit, as she worked her cunt on me.

I was still just holding my cock steady for her. Suddenly she left her clit and her hand reached back and tickled my bag.

She said, "I'm close, please help your bitch."

Her voice was soft and sweet, so I took hold of her hips, and as her fingers moved back to her clit, I started to fuck in and out of her. Her tight cunt was soaked, but squeezed on me a lot as I shoved my cock in to her. When I started to pull back she would tighten her muscles and try and keep me in there. This soon had me close also.

I started to push and pull on her hips, matching the movement to my thrusts. Pam gave a moan and shook her ass.

I could feel my cum starting to rise, so jabbed her hard and fast. The first shot of my cum into her, was greeted by a strong spasm in her cunt walls.

Pam just groaned, "God."

Her cunt walls rippled and squeezed my cock as I slid in and out of her. My cock was still erupting in her and the little jabs I was giving her, kept me pumping. At the same time, her milking cunt was draining me. My cum was a great one, and I kept jabbing her hard and fast, helping her ride out her cum.

She seemed to have a long cum, but slowly she came down from it. I pushed in deep and just held it there, as I felt her spasms subside. Once she was done, I slowly slipped out of her, and we both lowered to the bed and hugged tightly.

She whispered, "Sometime when I am eating Jen or Becky and you are doing me like that, I want you to slap me like that."

I asked, "So, you liked it?"

She gave a little laugh, and said, "Yes, but only like that, don't get any ideas about hitting me hard."

I gave her another hug, and said, "Never."

The next morning, Pam drove me to the airport.

When she kissed me goodbye, I said to her, "I don't want you and Jen and Becky breaking my bed."

She just smiled and stuck her tongue out at me.

Then it was on the airplane, and a short nap, and get off to find Vicky waiting for me.

Once she spotted me, she came running. She was coming fast enough that I braced myself. Her big tits hit my chest, then her arms engulfed me. She pulled me into a kiss and shoved her tongue into my mouth.

I glanced around and there were at least a dozen people looking at her. Vicky just did not embarass. Once she was done kissing me she took my arm. Here she was dressed in a tight, short skirt with a halter top that hardly held her big tits in. And she was all over an older man.

I could imagine most of the guys looking, wishing they were me.

Vicky just looked at all the staring men, and said right out loud, "My cock is home."

With that she dragged me down to baggage.

On the way she turned to me and said, "You blushing a bit John?"

Then she clapped her little hands in glee, and said, "You are, yes, you are."

I just sort of hung my head.

Once we were on the way, she told me, Louise was big and uncomfortable so did not make the trip to the airport.

Then she said, "Any day now."

Once we got to Pam's, as soon as I was in the door, Louise came waddling to me. She hugged me tightly and there were tears running down her cheeks.

I really did not know what to do. I had never hugged a pregnant woman, so did not know how hard to squeeze her. Then what do you say to someone who is crying with joy, just to see you.

Finally she looked at me and said, "Squeeze me, you can't hurt me."

I hugged her tightly, but awkwardly, trying to get her tits close to me, but not press too much on her stomach.

Finally Louise said, "I'll teach you more later. It's just so good to see you."

The three of us sat in the little kitchen and caught up. Louise told me she wanted to have the baby, and then look after a couple of things. Once that was done, she would have six months leave, to map out her future plans.

I said, "You are still planning on coming home for that time?"

She replied, "For sure."

The rest of the day sped by. I was mostly in a bit of a daze. But by evening, I had settled in better. We were watching TV after supper, and I was sitting on the sofa. Actually it was a hide-a-bed, which I found out a little later, when Louise got me to move and pulled it out. It seems that it was her bed. She did not get ready for bed, just laid down.

She motioned for me to join her, and when I did she snuggled up to me.

She whispered, "So did Pam tell you about how I wore her out on her visit?"

Vicky was sitting in the lazy boy, and said, "Don't whisper. I want to hear."

I said, "Yes, Pam said her tongue got a work out while she was here."

Vicky then added, "She's not quite as bad, but she is still horny a lot."

Louise turned to me and said, "Has to be hormones. I am horny all the time."

She then added, "You know how long it's been, since I had any cock?"

I just raised my eyebrows.

She said, "I won't bore you with details, but it has been way too long."

Vicky then piped up and said, "Well there is some cock here now."

Louise answered, "Just having him here, has my cunt all wet and hot."

Vicky said, "Show him what to do. I will just watch."

Louise pulled her stretch pants down, taking her panties along with them. Once she was naked from the waist down, she spread her legs a bit and I could see her cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.