My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

The rest of January slipped away quietly. Then February was busy doing the same. March break from school that year was the second week of March.

Pam was talking to Vicky one night, and after she got off the phone, she came into the den.

She said, "Vicky wanted to know if I could go visit her for March break this year."

She quickly added, "I think I would like to, if you could do without me for a week. There is no way I can go in May with you, as that is going to be busy at school, and you know my last year, I want to make good marks."

I smiled at her, and said. "I think it is a great idea. I mean I will miss you, but it will give you a chance to get away."

Pam looked happy and went off to her room.

Between my doing Becky the first time, there had only been one other time. One weekend in February she was over for a quick visit with Pam, and I had a quickie with her as the two of them fooled around.

Jennie was still going to bed with Pam and I about every second week. I knew Pam and Jennie were still doing each other regularly, and I also knew that Becky joined them sometimes. I had the definite impression that Pam would have liked it to be more. But Becky worked a lot at the bakery, and did not have the free time of the other two.

So we rolled into March break, with Pam excited about getting away. School got out on Friday and that night she was packing. Her bedroom door was open and I walked right in. I gave her a present in a clothes box. I had not bothered wrapping it.

I just said, "Something for your trip."

She opened it quickly and held up the fire engine red teddy. She held it up to the light and could see that it was quite transparent. She then pulled out the little frilly panties that went with it. When she saw the big slit in the front of the panties she smiled at me.

I said, "I just thought if you were staying with Vicky, you might want something sexy to wear."

Pam laughed and came over and kissed me wetly.

She then sort of fluttered her eyes and said, "I assume that slit in the pants, is to make it easier for Vic."

I gave a little nod, then left to let her finish packing.

Saturday morning I drove her to the airport, and she was on her way.

Then it was an empty house for the week, and lots of work. It seemed strange to be suddenly eating meals by myself. But then Pam had been living with me for a year and a half.

Wednesday of that week, I had just finished supper, when the phone rang. I recognized Jennie's voice right away.

She said, "Hi John. I know Pam is away, and she asked me to phone and see if you needed anything."

She put a lot of emphasis on anything.

I had always liked Jennie, and the thought of some fun with her sounded interesting.

I decided to play along.

I said, "Well there is one little thing."

Her reply sounded eager as she asked, "Yes?"

I said to her, "Sort of a little seven inch thing."

Her response was an even quicker, "Yes?"

I laughed softly and said, "It's so lonely."

Jennie laughed into the receiver, and said, "I can drop over and check on it's condition, if you would like?"

I just said, "I would like."

I heard a giggle and it almost sounded like two.

Then Jennie said, "Half an hour too soon?"

My reply was, "Perfect."

Once I was off the phone, I had a quick shower, so I was ready when the bell rang just about thirty minutes later.

When I opened the door, there stood Becky, not Jennie.

She just said, "Surprise."

I invited her in.

Once inside, she said, "Jennie got tied up for a few minutes. She had to do something for her Mom at the last minute. She said, maybe another half hour. We decided I would come over and keep you company until then."

I said, "I thought I heard more than one person giggle on the phone."

Becky just smiled.

We sat in the den, while we were waiting, and made small talk about school, Pam's trip, and work, both her's and mine. I don't know why exactly, but I wondered about her sexual history.

I suddenly asked her, "Would you mind if I asked you a little about your sex life?"

Becky gave me a funny look and seemed to think, then quickly said, "O.K. but if I don't answer, then I don't answer."

I asked her, "Do you masturbate?"

She smiled and just nodded.

I said, "How old were you when you first did it?"

Again the little smile and she said softly, "Fifteen."

I asked, "How did you find out about it?"

She gave another smile and said, "I just discovered it, one night I was reading a naughty, well actually dirty book."

It was my turn to smile.

She said to me, "I guess you want me wet, when Jennie gets here."

I asked her, "Do you still do it?"

Becky smiled and said, "Yes, every now and then I like to find a nice story on the internet. I still like to read a dirty story and play with myself."

Before I had time to find out more, Jennie showed up.

Once she had joined us in the den, there was kind of an awkward time. Usually when Jennie was there, Pam was also, and she sort of led things.

Jennie kind of blushed and said, "So, where do we start."

Becky said, "John has already made me wet."

Jennie looked at her.

Becky added, "We were just talking about me masturbating."

I said, "So maybe to start, You show us how wet you are."

She gave a little coy smile and said, "Why don't we all just take our clothes off."

Jennie said, "That's a good idea."

Jennie was the first one naked. Her C cup breasts stood right out with their bright red nipples. While she had lost a bit of her baby fat, she still had a bit of her little roll. Rather than take anything away from her, it made her look soft and sexy. Her little tuft of dark red hair stood at the top of her slit.

Becky was soon naked also, and her red nipples were not quite as big as Jennie's, but they stood out maybe a quarter of an inch. Her big tits bounced on her chest, as she leaned over to slip her panties off.

By the time that Becky was done, I also was naked. They both looked at my hard cock, and sort of hesitated.

I suggested, "I have always liked to watch two sexy girls lick each other, so how about we start with that. I will join in, but I want to see you two together."

Jennie was nodding all the time I was saying this, so I knew she liked the idea.

Becky looked at my cock, but then she nodded also.

We were in the den, so I spread the comforter on the floor. The two of them were soon on it, Jennie on the bottom, and Becky on her as they moved into the sixty nine position.

I moved close to where Becky's cunt was lowering down to Jennie's tongue. Becky was soaked and Jennie reached up with one hand and pulled her cunt lips apart. Becky's cunt lips were puffed with her arousal, and the insides were a dark pink. As she took a lick, Becky slid her cunt back and I got to watch, as Jennie's tongue hit her pretty, pink clit.

I watched as Jennie made contact with her clit, then I slipped around to the other end. Here Becky's face was above Jennie's cunt, but she had Jennie's cunt lips open and was licking her cunt hole. Jennie was oozing juice, as Becky fucked her with her tongue. Jennie's cunt lips are puffy and they get even bigger when she is turned on.

Becky was licking her lovingly. She would lick all around the bottom of Jennie's hole and then kind of lick up one side of her cunt, to her clit. Here she would circle the button with her tongue, give it a couple of flicks and then go down the other side of her cunt lips. Jennie's ass was moving a bit, but it was more like it was shuddering under Becky's mouth.

My cock was hard, and I was tempted to touch it, but then decided that would be foolish with these two tender young bodys to enjoy.

I went back to the other end, and gauged the height. I had to get Becky's ass a little higher. I got a pillow and then slid that close to Jennie's head. I nudged Becky to get her to lift her hips a bit. She seemed to understand right away, and lifted her cunt from Jennie's face.

Jennie's mouth and even the tip of her nose were soaked with Becky's cunt cream. I slid the pillow under Jennie's head, and that elevated her up higher. Becky was quick to move so her cunt was back into contact with Jennie's tongue.

The height was right now, and I slowly moved in behind Becky's ass. I slid my cock down the crack of her ass, and reached her cunt hole. I saw Jennie's eyes widen, and then they seemed to smile. I could not see her mouth, but guessed she was smiling there also.

Jennie's hand came up and took hold of my cock, and helped guide me to Becky's cunt hole. Just before I slipped in, Jennie pressed up and as Becky's cunt raised, she slipped the head of my cock into her mouth. She just gave it a couple of quick sucks, and then took me in her hand again, and aimed me right at Becky's hole.

As I slipped my cock into Becky's wet cunt, Jennie, tugged her back down a bit, so she could reach her clit. All the time I was sliding into Becky's tight cunt, she was moaning loudly against Jennie's crotch.

Once I was all the way in I just held it there. With Jennie licking her clit, little tremors kept moving along the walls of her cunt, and this felt great on my shaft.

I think Jennie, could feel that she was close, as she suddenly moved from her clit and her tongue slipped down to where my cock was buried in Becky's hole. The way her tongue was touching my cock, I knew she was licking around Becky's hole. I could feel her cunt movements slow, as Jennie stopped touching her clit. With that I started to fuck in and out of her.

Becky was so wet, that I slipped in and out with a wet squishing sound. I like that sound, and I wondered what Jennie thought as she was so close to it.

Becky must have been doing a good job on Jennie's clit, because suddenly Jennie stopped her licking and I felt her tighten under us, and she moaned, "Cumming, cumming."

Becky seemed to concentrate on getting her off, so I slowed my fucking. Jennie was quiet under us, breathing hard, as she rode out her climax. I could feel her hot breath on my bag.

Once she was finished, Becky just lay her head on Jennie's upper crotch, maybe lower stomach would be better, and started to wiggle her ass, letting us know to go back to work on her upturned cunt.

I started fucking her a little faster and harder, and suddenly I felt her cunt walls tremble, so assumed Jennie was back at her clit. Becky started to fuck back and both Jennie and I grabbed her hips to hold her steady. She quickly realized that moving on me was fine, but the Jennie could not keep on her clit that way.

I looked at Becky's face, but it was hidden from me, as she was busy just kissing and nuzzling at Jennie's tuft of red hair. She was keeping her ass steady as Jennie licked her clit, and I fucked her from behind. But her cunt was not steady, as her cunt walls continued to ripple and tremble on my cock. I could tell she was building to a big cum, and I wanted to help her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.