My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

Pam left to take Jennie home.

Before she left, Jennie said, "I wish I could stay also."

I cleaned up and put some clothes on and started to get supper. Becky showered and put on one of Pam's robes. She came out to the kitchen and sat and watched me.

She asked if I wanted any help, but there was not much to do.

She was quiet, and really did not say much. I looked at her a few times, and she seemed to be daydreaming.

Once Pam was back, we ate supper, then the two of them went up to Pam's room. Being schoolgirls, they probaly had lots to talk about. I tidied up and then watched some TV. I had cum three times that afternoon, and was a little tired. I dozed some in my lazyboy.

When I went up to bed later, they were still talking in Pam's room. The door was open, and they were just sitting on the bed. It sounded like Becky was telling Pam about growing up in Germany. I blew them a kiss and kept going.

I was pretty much asleep when they crawled into bed with me. I could hear them whispering softly.

Pam said, "You get on one side and I will get on the other. You can hug up, if you want, John likes to cuddle."

Becky gave a little giggle and whispered back, "I've never slept with a man before."

Pam quietly said, "Just hug up some, your horny girl, you fucked old John out today."

She gave a little giggle herself and said softly, "If he heard me say old John, he would threaten to spank me."

They both crawled in, trying to not disturb me.

Becky whispered across me to Pam, "They say if you listen to a tape while you are sleeping you can learn, I wonder if that works."

Pam whispered back and said, "Go to sleep."

Becky said, "Just a minute."

Then she leaned close to my ear and whispered, "You are a great fuck, you are a great fuck."

She stopped when Pam said softly, "Knock that off, John knows that."

Becky just whispered, "I want him to remember that I think he is."

Pam said, "Shut up and go to sleep. Tell him in the morning."

I was up early, and about seven thirty I walked quietly into the bedroom and gently shook Becky. Her eyes popped open and she looked surprised to see me, then her look quickly softened.

I whispered, "You wanted to get up."

She nodded and quickly crawled out. She was naked and my eyes were drawn to those big 40D tits bouncing in front of me.

But I turned and walked out.

I was down stairs having breakfast, when she came down. She was dressed, and other that the blouse being a little tight, and her skirt a bit short, she looked like a schoolgirl.

She had told me she had to help at the bakery that her Aunt and Uncle ran. They opened Sunday mornings at nine thirty.

Becky quickly made herself some toast and then sat down to eat it.

Between bites, she said, "Pam told me some of your situation last night. So I don't mean to try and get you involved with me, but as I said yesterday, I would like to do this again."

I smiled at her and said, "What exactly is my situation?"

Becky said, "Pam said she is looking after your needs, until her sister gets back. She said you are sort of committed to her older sister."

I shrugged and did not say anything to that.

I noticed Becky looking at me and I said, "I really enjoyed showing you some things, and you are terrific. I certainly would like to get together with you again. I just don't know when."

Becky said, "I will leave you my cell number. Call me sometime."

Then she added, "You are a great fuck."

I replied, "Funny, you saying that. I am sure I heard that last night."

She reached over and gave me a little push with her fist, and said, "You were awake last night."

I just smiled.

Then I said softly, "When big sister, finally gets here, if she does, I would like the three of us to get together."

Becky looked at me but did not say anything.

I looked back at her.

She just gave a slight little nod.

Then she said, "Christ, You are getting me wet again."

I said, "No time to be making a mess, but I could use some dessert."

She just looked at me and said, "Does that mean what I think it means?"

I said, "I think so."

Becky said, "Where?"

I pushed the dishes back from the end of the table and said, "Right here."

She glanced at the clock on the microwave, and then stood up, and pulled her skirt up, and quickly pulled her panties and panty hose down. I could see moisture down there. She moved to the end of the table, and put her bare ass right on the edge.

I moved and decided to move the dishes a bit more. Once I had that done, she could pretty much lay back.

I gently pushed her back some, and positioned her feet right on my shoulders. That way she had leverage, to open up her legs. Open up she did, and her pretty cunt came into view. There were drops of moisture on her black hair, where her panties had spread it. The hair was matted just a bit with her wetness.

Using my tongue I licked and kissed her upper thighs, and slowly moved to the junction of her body with her thighs. I kissed and licked my way along this crevice, teasing her with the closeness of my tongue to her cunt.

She suddenly gipped my head with her hands and said, "I love you doing that, but we don't have time. Lick me."

I rubbed my face in her damp hair, then slowly shoved my tongue between her cunt lips and into her hole. Her lips sort of folded in as I did this, but once I got to the juice seeping from her cunt hole, her lips parted. I licked her cunthole, going round and round just on the edge of it. Her juice was almost running out of her, she was so wet. I licked down and got her cream that had leaked down on that tender area between her asshole and her cunthole.

Once I had that, I moved up and across her cunt hole and on up her slit. I could feel the heat from her hole as I passed it. It made me want to put my cock into her, but then we would have to clean up afterwards.

I let her hands pull my face up, until my tongue reached her clit. Once there, her hands pressed me to her. I quickly sucked the area around her clit into my mouth and then flicked her clit with my tongue.

Becky moaned and said, "Yes, right there, right there on my button."

With her verbal encouragement, my tongue strummed her clit faster and with more pressure. Her hands were holding me right there.

She said between little pants, "Make me cum, I am close, I want to cum, do me."

Using her feet on my shoulders she pressed her thighs out wide, and also tried to lift her ass. I licked her clit hard and fast.

She gasped. "Stay on it, lick it."

I knew she was getting close to cumming from her movements, and I truthfully was hoping she might squirt for me. I moved my hands so they were resting on her hips. I lifted my mouth some, but kept my tongue right on her little passion marble.

She just said, "God."

Then she was cumming on my face. I pushed down to her cunt hole, hoping, but there was no squirt. But there was plenty of her sweet cream to lick up.

Becky came fast and hard on my tongue, as I pushed it in and out of her cunt hole. She was bucking her hips trying to fuck more of my tongue into her cunt.

She must have been moving up above also, because suddenly there was a crash, as a plate hit the floor.

We both quickly looked to see what had happened. She had finished cumming anyway, and we both looked at the smashed plate, then at each other.

We both started to laugh at the same time.

A little later, we calmed down and she ran upstairs. She came back down with a panty liner from Pam's room.

She said, "I'm probably going to leak a bit."

She put it in her panties, and put them back on, along with her panty hose. Once she was dressed again, and had her skirt smoothed back down she kissed me.

The plate was still on the floor, and where her ass had been on the table, there was a little drop of her juice on the plastic place mat, that had been under her. I just left the evidence there.

Becky pointed to the clock and said, "We have to be going."

We talked and joked some on the ride. She was a very pleasant person.

When I dropped her off at the bakery, which had a small eatery attached, she looked at me before she got out.

She said, "You should tell Pam about the plate smashing orgasm you gave me."

With that she ran laughing into the store.

I stopped at work for a little while, and when I got home, it was a little after dinner. Pam was sitting in the kitchen finishing her lunch. She had made a couple of extra sandwiches for me.

She just looked at me, and said, "Don't tell me you fucked her on the table before you dropped her off."

I smiled a little smile, and shook my head, as I said, "No, just sucked her off."

Pam laughed and said, "Her cum on the table, and I suppose she broke the plate."

I nodded.

She laughed again, and said, "Must have been some cum."

I said, "You'd have to ask her."

Pam smiled and said, "I'll be finding out tomorrow at school."

I could have used a piece of Pam's ass about then, but I knew she was going over to Jennie's. They had some project to work on.

Who was that idiot who said, work before pleasure. I could have debated the point right then.

Pam was late that night, so still no relief.

The next morning she over slept a bit, so still no relief.

When I got home that night, she handed me a letter from Louise. I think she anted me to open it right away, but I put it in the den, by my lazyboy, and had supper. Once we had the dishes done, she just sort of stayed around.

Finally she said, "You going to open the letter?"

I smiled and said, "Yes, in a bit."

Pam asked, "Can I read it?"

My answer was, "Will depend what it says. If it gets too personal, then maybe not, but I will tell you what she says."

She came close and kissed me, and said, "That's fair."

She left to do some homework, adding, "I have lots to do."

I just relaxed for a bit, and then finally picked up the letter. I looked at it for a minute or so, and then opened it,

The letter began:

Dear John:

But this had been crossed out, and the word Lover was subsituted.

Then on to her letter:

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.