My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

Monday morning I was up early. I had work, and I knew Vicky was leaving today. Pam would drive her to the airport. The plane was not until the afternoon, so I didn't figure they would be up much before noon time.

I had a quick breakfast, and cleaned up the kitchen some. I still had a few minutes, so just sat down and relaxed. I had not even been sitting there for five minutes, when suddenly Vicky came into the kitchen.

She saw me and said, "Good, you're still here."

She came right over, and leaned down and gave me a long, wet kiss.

She just kind of sat on the edge of the table. The kitchen has a little alcove with a heavy oak table. It is almost like a picnic table, and has two benches along it.

She leaned back a little, and her short nighty pulled up some. It was just below her pussy.

She smiled at me and said, "I just wanted to thank you for a terrific weekend. The wedding and everything was great. Pam tells me Louise and you had a night together. That's so sweet. I really appreciate everything, but mostly you being here for us."

She turned a bit, and pulled her nighty up some. Her bare cunt was right there in front of my eyes.

She whispered, "It's already wet, if you have time? Hell, you're the boss, want to make the time?"

As she said this, she slid her ass back a bit on the table, then just eased herself down until she was flat on her back on the oak top. She pulled her legs up, and put her heels on the edge of the table, and opened her legs.

I could see that she was soaked with cunt juice. My cock had hardened as soon as she showed me her cunt.

She said softly, "Just slip it in and fuck me. I want a load of cum before you go to work."

I did not even undress. I did take my slacks off, along with my underwear. I pulled my shirt up some, and moved between her legs. She took her hand and gripped my hard cock, and pulled me to her. She moved my cock up and down her slit a couple of times, and rubbed it around her hole. Her juice covered the head of my cock. Then she rubbed it right on her clit. She moaned when it hit her clit.

She then pulled on my cock, shoving it down to her hole.

She whispered, "Fuck me."

I thrust my cock deep into her with one shove.

She just gasped, "Yes."

The table was just the right height, as it had her cunt right at my cock level. Vicky used her hands and pulled her knees up some, keeping her legs open. Her thighs were resting on her big tits, and her breasts bulged out from under them. This gave me free access to her crotch.

I took hold of her hips, and then fucked her with long hard strokes. The angle she was holding herself at, let me get in deep with each thrust. I watched her face as I fucked her, and she was watching me, with a sexy little smile on her lips.

Her cunt was wet, and slippery with her juice, and it made fucking her easy. Her muscles were gripping me as I pulled out of her. Then I would shove all the way back in.

My cock was making little squishing sounds in her wet hole as I pushed in and out of her.

She was breathing a little harder, and she kind of panted, "Love that sound. When I hear that, I know I am really wet for you."

I held her hips tightly and jabbed my cock deep in her. I was in deep, and rather than pull out very much, I used little, short thrusts, staying deep in her wet hole. She liked that, as her breathing got quicker in a hurry.

She then said softly, "I want you to fill me up. Cum in me. I want to go back to bed, and put my dripping crotch right on Pam's mouth. She likes that. It will be a good surprise for her. Give me all you got."

Her talk, and picturing her doing that, had my nuts tingling.

I said to her, "I am going to cum soon."

She said, "Me too, but you just cum in me. If I don't make it, Pam will fix that."

Her cunt was gripping me tightly, and I could feel her walls squeezing all along my shaft. Her movements were getting a little erratic, so I tried to hold off.

I was only successful for another minute or so, then my cock could not hold it any longer. The pressure in my bag won out, and suddenly the cum spurted out of me.

Feeling the cum shoot into her, must have set her off, because she suddenly gripped my shoulders and pulled herself up from the table. Her ass was still right on the edge, but instead of laying there, she was now sitting. She wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me heatedly. Her tongue speared into my mouth, and as I fucked her cunt with my cock, she fucked my mouth with her tongue.

She was breathing rapidly, and trying to keep contact with my mouth. My jabbing her, turned the kiss into a sloppy meeting of wet lips. She moaned right into my mouth. She wrapped her legs around me tightly and her cunt spasmed on my cock.

Her mouth on mine, was making little sounds, like, "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh."

Each "Oh" was accompanied by a spasm in her cunt walls, which in turn milked my cock. This soon had my cock drained. Once I was finished cumming, she soon quieted on me.

She just hugged me tightly with her arms, her legs and her cunt.

She gave a little laugh, and said, "So good, so quick. You won't even be late for work."

She pushed her ass back a bit on the table, and then lay down again. Her legs were still up.

She said, "Come around here."

I moved around to the side, and leaned down and kissed her.

She put her arms around me, and as the kiss broke, she quickly pulled me back for another one.

This time when the kiss broke, she said softly, "I have to stay like this to keep everything in there for Pam."

I replied, "I have to get cleaned up."

She nodded, and said, "Thanks again, for everything."

I went to clean up, and I saw her slip off the table, and use her hand to squeeze her cunt lips together. Then she slowly made her way back up the stairs.

I cleaned up quickly, and got dressed. I wanted to go up and have a look, but decided Pam would tell me about it. So it was out the door for me.

My morning went quickly, as there was a big job on the go, and I also had a lot of paper work to do.

About dinner time the phone rang and when I answered it I heard Pam say,"John?"

I said, "Yes, it's me."

She said, "Listen thanks for the breakfast. That was some container you put it in."

Here she laughed, then added, "I am leaving soon to take Vic to the plane. Love you, just wanted to talk to you. Here's Vic."

Vicky came on the phone and said, "I guess I love you too John, just a little differently. See you before too long, Bye."

I went back to work.

That night after supper, I was sitting out by the pool. It was a nice evening, and I had a swim, and was relaxing with a beer.

Pam came out, and walked over to where I was sitting. She took a drink of my beer, and then sat on my lap.

She gave me a hug, then looked at me.

She said, "I had quite a day. First I woke up to a cunt dripping on my face. That was nice though. Vicky got packed up, and I took her to the airport. The plane was right on time, so that was a quick trip. Back home I talked to Jen on the phone."

She paused and looked at me again.

Then she went on, "Jennie asked me a question, so I said I would pass it on. I don't know, I think just for the experience, she wanted to know if I would let her go to bed with you. Just the two of you. It has always been the three of us, and she says she has never had sex with a guy by themselves. I thought it over, and I don't have a problem with it. So, you think about it."

I nodded.

She then asked, "Do you have to think about it?"

I just looked at her.

She said, "I mean, I want you to do it, Jen wants it."

I asked her, "And, where will you be?"

She replied, "I have not thought about that. Details, details, first we get the answer, then we plan it out."

I said to her, "Pam, I guess I don't have any real problem with it. I think I prefer you being there, but then again, you and Jennie get together when I am not around. So, you two make your plans, I will do it."

She smiled at me.

There was silence for a bit.

Then she said, "I think it might be harder on me than I thought. No, not that. It's just that I would like to be a fly on the wall and watch. Of course if I was watching, I would just join in."

I was going to get up, but she pushed me back down.

She asked, "What?"

I asked her, "There's more?"

She nodded, and then seeing my beer was empty, she asked, "Another one?"

I said, "Sure."

She ran off and was soon back with another beer. She had taken the cap off, and she took a long drink, before she passed it to me. She also sat back on my lap.

She quickly went on talking, "The weekend of the wedding, whatever, this past weekend, another couple moved in next door in our old house. This afternnon I was having a swim, when I got back from the airport. I noticed a woman, actually her name is Helen, out on the deck over there. Well it was hot, so I invited her over for a swim. She took me up on it."

I took a drink and waited for her to go on.

She went on, "So anyway, Helen is twenty four, married to Bob, and a stay at home wife. Bob does not want her working. So Helen gets asking me about myself, and I mean, what do I say, I just told her I was living with you, for now anyway, and maybe when I get old enough, we will tie the knot."

Pam just kept on telling her story, "So while we were talking, she asked how old you were. She said she had seen you. So I told her you were thirty three. Helen did not dwell on the ages, she just asked me if I was happy. Of course me and my big mouth, I just ran on about how happy I was with you, how you treated me so good, and then I let it slip that I was bi, and you let me indulge in that side of my sexuality."

I made the comment, "You just let it slip."

She smiled sweetly, and said, "Yes, it was just a slip, at least then, but Helen was very interested in that. She has these little tits. I mean, to say she was an "A" cup would be generous. More like a nipple on a little mound. But her nips did come up a bit, while we talked about that. She sort of hinted around about it, you know, what was it like? Did I really enjoy it? I think she was interested, but I cooled it by saying I only did it with your permission."

I just said, "Interesting. You making any plans, yet?"

She smiled and said, "No, nothing definite. You remember Vicky around Jennie? How she mentioned the one in her dorm, who the lez made do things. I could be wrong, but I think Helen is like that. I think, I, or we, could talk her into most anything. I just think she is very inexperienced, but very interested also. You ever hear the term, bi curious, well I think that is her. Plus I think she would do other things, to sort of satisfy that curiosity."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.