My Own Hooker - Cover

My Own Hooker

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Being a good neighbor can have great rewards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex  

Before one knew it, the wedding and the reception were over, and people were on their way. It is funny how a wedding goes, there is so much time spent in preparing, and then suddenly it is over.

Bill and Louise left on their honeymoon, and the other guests left shortly after. By eight that night, Vicky, Pam and I had the house back to normal. The three of us, then just sat back and relaxed for an hour or so. We had a little wine, and just spent the time talking.

Pam said, "It's too bad there was not more time. I think Linda might have been fun, all she talked about was the guys there at the wedding. This one was hot, and so was this one. I think she was a little boy crazy. John, she even thought you were good looking."

Vicky said, "John is good looking."

Pam said, "Normally one that young, does not notice older guys."

I just started gently slapping my thigh.

Pam suddenly said, "O.K. sorry, John, Linda thought you were hot also."

Vicky looked at me with a funny little look and said, "What's that all about?"

Pam spoke right up, and said, "Anytime I get mentioning John's age, he says he is going to spank me. I want him to put me over his knee, but I don't want him to spank me."

Vicky just laughed, and said, "That's a good way to keep her in line."

Then she said to Pam, "Tease him some, I would like to see you over his lap."

Pam's reply was, "No way."

Pam then said, "All I was saying is Linda looked nice, and she had a nice little ass on her. I think she would have been fun."

The conversation sort of died out after that, as we were all tired from the long day. We all went off to bed together. I remember falling asleep with Pam on one side and Vicky on the other, and thinking "It doesn't get much better than this."

I was up early as is normal with me. The two of them slept in. I crawled out over Vicky and as I did I stopped and looked at her naked body. Like Louise, she was now more of a woman and was definitely maturing some. Her big tits still stood up proudly.

She opened her eyes, and said to me, "I like you looking at me, but I'm getting too cold."

She smiled and looked at the clock radio and muttered, "Christ, it's so early."

With that she pulled the covers back over her and turned over.

It was after dinner when I heard them upstairs. The shower came on, and a little later they both appeared. They got some lunch, and it was not long after that that Jennie showed up.

Pam and Vicky told her all about the wedding. What people were wearing, and lots of detail. Jennie had been there about an hour, when Vicky came out to the kitchen.

I was also in the kitchen getting a drink.

Vicky came right over close to me and asked, "Jennie, she and Pam get it on?"

I nodded.

She suddenly said, "You have had her also, right? She was the other one in the threesome?"

I was going to nod, but she said, "Don't tell me, I can figure it out. So how old is she? She still has a little baby fat."

I said to her, "Jennie is seventeen, and you were right about the other."

Vicky smiled and said, "She keeps looking at my tits. It's like she wants to see them."

I said, "She probably does, you know you have a great set of tits. Truthfully, you know there are lots of guys, and yes, probably a few women that would love to get at them."

She looked at me and just smiled.

I said, "That can't be news to you?"

She smiled a little bigger, then said, "So, do you think Jennie wants to play?"

I smiled and said, "Probably."

Vicky seemed to think for a few minutes, then she said, "She seems a little shy, almost like she is submissive, what do you think, should I push it?"

I just nodded and said, "Why not, both Pam and I have encouraged her to say no, if she does not want to do something, so I don't think she will if she does not want it."

Vicky smiled and said, "I am going to do it right in front of you and Pam. I will bet you, in fifteen minutes, I have her pants off, and she has her face in my crotch."

I said, "You sound sure of yourself."

She replied, "I knew a girl like that in the dorm. One of the lezzies seemed to know right away what she was like. One night, the lez got her at a small dorm party. There was only six of us girls there. The lez made her lick us all before the night was out."

I winked at her and said, "Jennie may go along with you, but she has a mind of her own."

Vicky asked, "What about Pam? Will she get upset?"

I said, "I don't think so, but maybe you should ask."

She nodded, then we went back in the den.

We both had sodas, and when Jennie saw them she asked if she could have one. I nodded, and she asked Pam if she wanted one. Pam said she would share mine, so Jennie went to get one.

As soon as she was gone, Vicky said to Pam, "Do you mind if I play with Jennie some?"

Pam shrugged and said, "We share most everything, so no, I don't mind. I will just sit here by John and makes notes."

Vicky smiled a little smile, much like a cat after a sip of cream. Only I knew this cat was thinking about other cream.

When Jennie came back, Vicky had undone a couple of buttons on her blouse. Jennie observed this right away. I noticed she kept glancing at Vicky's tits.

I was sitting in my easy chair, and Pam was kind of half sitting on the arm of the chair, and half sitting on me. Jennie was on one end of the sofa and Vicky was on the other. Vicky kind of turned and faced Jennie. As she did, she cocked her leg beneath her. I knew Jennie could see right up her short skirt. My angle was just far enough off, that I could not see if Jennie could see her panties or just close to it.

I noticed Jennie would glance from Vicky's legs to her chest and then back again. Vicky's tits were straining against her blouse, and being braless, we could see her hard nipples. When Jennie saw her nipples get hard, she sort of rubbed her thighs together.

Jennie's face was showing just a hint of a flush. Vicky said something, and Pam leaned over and whispered, "She's turning Jen on."

Vicky then moved a little closer to Jennie, and moved her hand to the front of her blouse. She toyed with the button there. Jennie was staring at her fingers as they played with the button.

Vicky said softly, "Want me to undo it?"

It was like Pam and I were not there, as Jennie just stared at Vicky, and nodded!

Vicky said, "Tell me then."

Jennie whispered very softly, "Undo it."

Pam and I could hardly hear her.

Vicky looked at Jennie, and then motioned for her to move. Jennie, pulled her leg up underneath her and sat like Vicky was. I knew Vicky could see right up her dress.

Vicky then said, "Say it a little bit louder."

Jennie said, "Undo that button for me."

Pam and I could hear her clearly.

Vicky undid the button. Her big tits almost popped out of her blouse. Once it was undone, she kind of shook her chest from side to side. I think it was because the blouse was tight, and her nipples were so hard, because although most of her tits were showing, they would not fall out of her top.

Jennie looked almost disappointed.

Vicky said, "That didn't work."

Jennie was busy staring.

Vicky motioned for her to lift her leg a bit. Jennie did this, and I knew that Vicky had a clear view right to her crotch.

Vicky then lifted her top leg a bit. Jennie looked down and I knew she could also see right up her skirt.

We heard Vicky say, "Horny?"

Jennie gave a little nod.

Vicky slowly brought her hand back up to the front of her blouse. She toyed with the next button. There was no doubt that if she undid this one, her tits would fall out.

She looked at Jennie, and said, "Ask."

Jennie said hoarsly, "Open it, please."

Vicky looked at her, then lowered her hand.

We could hear Jennie groan in frustration.

But Vicky slid over a little closer, and she said, "I can see the front of your panties are wet."

Jennie nodded quickly.

Vicky moved closer, then leaning over, she said, "You undo it."

Pam and I watched as Jennie's hands slowly came up. As she reached for the button, her hands were actually trembling. As her hands came closer to Vicky's chest, Pam took my hand and moved so her legs parted, and she slid my hand to her leg.

She whispered, "Touch me."

As Jennie's hand finally reached the button and slowly undid it, I slid my hand up Pam's bare leg to her panty covered mound. Her cunt was warm and wet, and her panties were soaked.

Jennie slowly parted Vicky's top, and her big tits with the hard nipples came into view, and as she did this, I slid a finger in the side of Pam's panties and right into her hot cunt hole.

It was like Jennie and Pam moaned at that the same time.

Pam had her head down on my shoulder as she watched her friend and her sister. One of her arms was around me, and her other hand was gently gripping my arm, as my hand played with her cunt.

I watched as Jennie stared at Vicky's tits. Her hands were still on the sides of her blouse as she just held it open and feasted her eyes.

Vicky smiled and said softly, "You want to taste them?"

Jennie did not say anything, she lowered her head and popped a nipple into her mouth.

Vicky brought her hand up and sort of caressed Jennie's head, as she nursed on her tit. Then she moved her hands and started unbuttoning Jennie's blouse. When she had it undone, she quickly unsnapped Jennie's bra, as it hooked it front. She parted both the blouse and bra, and using both hands cupped Jennie's tits.

Jennie moaned around the nipple she was sucking.

Vicky said, "I have two."

It was like Jennie needed to be reminded. She then shifted her sucking mouth to Vicky's other nipple. Vicky was tugging on Jennie's nipples and rolling them with her fingers.

Vicky then said to her, "I want you to suck my cunt."

Jennie whispered, "Yes."

Vicky said, "Take your panties off too."

With that she pulled back, taking her nipple out of Jennie's mouth.

Jennie stood up and quickly slipped her panties down her legs and kicked them off. Her panties were a powder blue, and even from where Pam and I were sitting, you could see the darker spot on the front of them, where her juice had soaked them.

Vicky in the mean time, had leaned back and was resting on her elbows on the sofa. Once Jennie had her panties off, Vicky moved to the edge of the sofa, pulling her skirt up around her waist. She motioned Jennie down.

Jennie knelt between her legs.

Vicky then said, "Take them off."

Jennie slowly ran her hands up Vicky's thighs, moving them slowly over her mound, and then up to the waistband of her panties. She quickly gripped the top and as she tugged them down, Vicky lifted her ass. Jennie slowly pulled her panties down revealing her slick cunt. I could clearly see the moisture on Vicky's cunt lips from where I was sitting.

The sight made me lick my lips. Just then I felt Pam spasm on my fingers as she came hard on my hand. She just moaned and humped her ass against my palm, as her cunt walls squeezed the two fingers I had in her. Her whole body seemed to shudder, as she came for me.

I watched her face as she was cumming. Once she was done, she gave me a quick kiss and then we looked back at Vicky and Jennie.

Jennie was very close to Vicky's cunt, and was looking at it, almost breathing on it.

Vicky smiled sweetly down at her, and said, "Please Jen, do me now."

Jennie went right ahead and shoved her tongue into Vicky's cunt hole. Vicky gave a little gasp, and looked me right in the eye, and held up her watch.

I looked at mine and it said three fifty six.

Pam said, "What?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.