Rescue at Open Sea - Cover

Rescue at Open Sea

Copyright© 2001 by Dr. D

Chapter 3: Now what, Popeye?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Now what, Popeye? - The all female crew of a small cargo ship rescues a tall, strong stranger at open sea. At first he seems harmless (and even unconscious for a while) but turns out to be a lot more than they bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Oral Sex  

There was an uncanny silence around him and Lomax wondered if he had been left on the deck to freeze to death. Soaked with cold water and exposed to the cool night air, the problem with controlling his erection was now definitely a thing of the past. Lomax did not know if unconscious men could shiver from cold, but he had no choice in the matter and shivered away.

The 5 women had each been lost in their own thoughts for a moment, but seeing the large body shiver, Cathy sprang into action. Kneeling to free him of the life jacket, she looked up at Jane.

"Got any good ideas where to put him?"

"Yeah!" Jane said. "For tonight we'll stick with plan A, but please let him keep the life west for a while." Cathy stopped undressing him.

"But why? It's soaked, he'll catch his death."

"Not because of another five minutes, I expect." Jane said. "It'll give us something to grab onto when we move him. Naked men are so un-handy." Looking down at the man's shriveled genitalia, Cathy smiled:

"I can see what you mean!"

With Cathy above him hanging on to his legs and Jane and Isi below him each grabbing the west they slowly hoisted him down the stairs to the cabins on his back. When Cathy actually reached the top of the stairs, the man was stretched out over the entire length of the stairs. Oh, my God, Cathy thought, how big is this guy? He must easily be 6 foot 6 inches. She shortly considered the women on board, of whom none were more than 5.75. Let's just hope he is friendly!

Trying to get a good hold on the man while descending the stairs proved impossible for Cathy. Instead she lay on the deck holding on to him as long as she could and then let go, leaving it to Isi and Jane to steer him while he bumped the rest of the way on his ass.

Cathy quickly joined them and together they dragged and carried him to the passenger cabin, wich held three folded-up bunks in addition to the one Shirlynn slept on. Mounted on the wall, one was quickly folded down and dressed, while Cathy was finally allowed to strip the man of the life west and towel him dry. At six feet the bunk was not nearly long enough for the huge man, so they folded down the one next it. The bunks being four inches apart, the man's feet easily reached into the new bunk. Then they sat him up and succeed in giving him water by pouring it slowly into his mouth and having him swallow it automatically.

His right leg was bleeding a bit and while Isi bandaged him, Cathy and Jane adjourned to the door.

"Isn't that the biggest fellow you have ever seen?" Cathy said, whispering for no good reason. Jane nodded and whispered back:

"... and he's naked, unconscious, found under strange circumstances and is on my boat, so whether I like it or not, he's my problem."

"Our problem!" Cathy said sternly. "Let's get some coffee; I bet Malu has already put the kettle on." Jane smiled:

"That, or Biannka is yelling at her in German for not thinking that far ahead! Either way, we'd better get up there!" They told Isi to join them in the galley when she was done dressing the man's slight wounds and left her with the apparently unconscious giant.

As the woman dressed his wounds and he warmed up, the problem with his cock slowly returned. Every time she came around underneath his leg, her hand brushed against the insides of his thigh, where he was particularly sensitive. As he felt himself growing again, he totally abandoned any hope of preventing it. Lomax had no idea if hard-ons happened to the unconscious, but was ready to wager that neither had the woman. For a while the woman continued to dress his wound, but then she brushed her hand against his semi-hardened cock and all her movements stopped.

Isi looked down with keen interest. She knew exactly what she had just brushed against (though she had modestly covered his midsection with the blanket), and was quite sure that it was not in that area a minute ago. Drawing back the blanket she saw that his cock had indeed grown and was still filling. It looked like a nice one, but she could not really tell because it was trapped between his thigh and his scrotum.

Isi felt sure that was quite uncomfortable for him, unconscious or not. Checking the door, she carefully clutched it with two fingers and lifted it out into freedom. The sound of it hitting his stomach was amazingly loud. They would be expecting her in the galley shortly, and the rich brat would most likely get to sleep in the room with him, so this might well be her only chance. Checking the door again she tickled his balls with the index finger of her right hand. His scrotum immediately contracted and there was a visible increase in the size of his cock.

Frightened that someone might enter, she ran and checked the corridor. No one was there and she closed the door, careful not to make any noise. There was no lock on the door to the passengers' cabin, so closing it did not help much. Running back to the bed, Isi quickly checked his face, suddenly frightened that he might wake up. There seemed to be no change about him and abandoning all caution she bend down and gripped him firmly with her right hand.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.