Rescue at Open Sea - Cover

Rescue at Open Sea

Copyright© 2001 by Dr. D

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The all female crew of a small cargo ship rescues a tall, strong stranger at open sea. At first he seems harmless (and even unconscious for a while) but turns out to be a lot more than they bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Oral Sex  

The small cargo vessel Neptunia was an altogether strange ship. It was crewed entirely by women, but that was not in itself what made it strange; several other ships in the North Atlantic Ocean were equally 'manned' at the time.

Its' cargo bays were always filled to the brim with articles produced and distributed by small firms also run entirely by women. This too was not the main reason for Neptunias strangeness.

Several feminist millionaires, one of whom had sent her young daughter on that particular voyage as a working passenger, backed the vessel financially. The regular crew was a select group of hardheaded hard-working women who believed totally in the feminist cause. To simply call the atmosphere on board feministic would be like calling the sun hot: true, but hardly definitive. Again, this was not what made the Neptunia strange.

What was really and truly strange about this 90 ft ship and its' relentlessly feministic crew and cargo was that it worked. Trip after trip Neptunia and its' crew performed like clockwork and always managed to find a new suitable cargo.

Presently the Neptunia was freighting a high-tech cargo of advanced infrared detectors. Though quite valuable, it was a very light cargo and they were making good time. The trip was planned to take 23 days, but only 10 days out of Charleston, South Carolina, they were more than halfway to their destination, St. Malo, France.

Mary Lou Reffa, known on board only as Malu, loved the trips to her namesake, St. Malo in France. Though spelled differently, the French pronounced the name of the city exactly like her pet name and she always got special attention there.

She rarely did watches on the bridge, but with a crew of only 5 trained seawomen everyone had to be able to do most tasks. Malu was still learning and was not exactly up for Most Promising Student Ever. This was not for lack of trying either. At the time our story starts Malu was doing night watch on the bridge. She was sitting bolt upright, constantly scanning the horizon for movement. In a modern vessel, what with GPS, radar and all, that is, strictly speaking, not necessary. Malu has been told so on several occasions; that she should trust the ship and get some shuteye when on night watch. The captain had never told her to sleep on watches, though, and Malu was not about to.

Curiously enough that meant that young and somewhat dim Malu was the only one aboard who could have caught sight of the slight movement and reacted on it. If saving him was a good thing, Malu was about to do a good thing. The crucial moment was still about 10 minutes off though. Meanwhile all the fun was going on in the captain's quarters.

You would probably expect those to be the roomiest quarters on board. You would be wrong. The good ship Neptunia was built in 1982 for diving and stone fishing jobs. Then it held quarters for 9 people. Bought and refitted by the captain, it now held 5 quarters for crewmen and a passenger's quarter and had been rid of the useless crane. The reduced number had allowed for more spacious quarters for all.

Still the captain's quarters were the only ones above deck, which took it somewhat away from the smell and the noise of the engine. Inside were two people, Captain Jane Street and Catharine Nix. Cathy was originally hired as a cook, but had turned out to be a decent machinist too. Presently, none of those skills was what the captain was enjoying.

Cathy was firmly lodged between the legs of the somewhat larger Jane Street. She was pumping two fingers in and out of the captain's moist sex while her tongue was slowly caressing an area between Jane's thigh and hip. Cathy knew exactly what she was doing; if she moved to Jane's clitoris at that point, Jane would quickly orgasm and need not to be clitorically stimulated for a while. The orgasm would be okay, but not great.

If she held off for a while, just stimulating vaginally with her hand and keeping her tongue on Jane but away from the clitoris, excitement would continue to grow and eventually the orgasm would be phenomenal. Cathy was the virtuoso and Jane was her instrument. When Cathy felt the muscles of Jane's cunt beginning to contract on her fingers, she quickly flicked her tongue at the clitoris, just to remind Jane of what was coming. Jane's hip swirled wildly and, though not a very verbal person in bed, she cried out, "Yes! Please, I want it! Do me, do me!!"

Smiling a little, Cathy returned to licking in the general area of the clitoris, never actually touching it. Cathy and Jane had been a 'couple' for close to two years - since shortly after Cathy joined the crew in fact. They had become the permanent part of Neptunia's crew. While every other crewmember was regularly replaced, Jane and Cathy had found lesbian heaven on board and neither had missed any of Neptunia's trips since they pared up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.