Story - Cover

Story

by Lost Guy

Copyright© 2001 by Lost Guy

Erotica Sex Story: Carla is a hot bisexual girl that I have been after for awhile. She wanted a story about what our first time might be like.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   .

We had agreed to meet at a local coffee house. Our chats had continued for months, flirting and teasing each other. Each session more intense that the previous. I was nervous as I drove to the coffee house, would I recognize her from her pictures she had sent me, would she actually show, what if we didn't click in real life, all these thoughts raced through my mind.

I parked my truck and walked to the shop. Upon opening the door I looked around and didn't see anyone that looked like Carla. After ordering my regular selection, I took my latte to one of the large over stuffed couches. From that couch I had a direct view to the door. As I sipped my latte I kept glancing at my watch. As always I was there early and it was just now the appointed time. Maybe my watch was running fast or her's was running slow. Well I thought I'd finish my coffee and wait until 30 minutes past the appointed time before I would declare being stood up.

Just as I finished my coffee, Carla walked in. It was instant recognition by both parties. She was a beautiful as her picture indicated. She walked over and gave me a big hug. We expressed pleasantries. I asked if she wanted something to drink and she asked for a latte. I ordered her one and myself another, thinking to myself I was going to be wired after having two. I brought the lattes back to the couch and settled down next to her. As we drank our coffee's our conversation went from benign to pretty steamy. The chemistry between us was pretty clear and I knew that I wanted to get more intimate with Carla. My hand touched her leg, I felt her shiver and then her legs parted every so slightly. With her legs parted, I ran my hand up her legs until they disappeared under her skirt. It was then I realized that Carla was panty less and shaven. A finger traced along her very wet and open slit. She was extremely excited, as was I. Carla's hands were on my legs and soon one had found my hard cock and was gently messaging it. I leaned over and kissed her. Our mouths parted and tongues touched. If we stayed in the coffee house any more we would wind up on the couch nekid doing each other. I whispered in her ear if she wanted to leave. She nodded yes. We got up and walked out holding each other's hands.

When we got to my truck I pressed her against the door and kissed her hard. My hands roamed across her body, concentrating on her tits. Our tongues touched and probed. Our kiss finally broke and we got into the truck. I drove to the nearest motel and got a room. As soon as we were in the room we began to kiss and fondle each other. It didn't take long for me to pull her shirt over her head and unfasten the bra that held her tits. As soon as I had freed her tits I began to examine her many tats. I think tats on women are a mark of sensual woman. As I examined them my hands caressed her tits, concentrating on the nipples. Soon my mouth followed my fingers to her nipples, taking one and then the other into my mouth. I sucked on each nipple until it was hard.

Soon I had her skirt off and she was standing there in all her naked glory. I sank to my knees and kissed her tummy and then pushed my face between her legs. I could smell her, what a glorious thing to be so excited. I had to taste her. I reached out with my tongue to find her wet slit. The tip of my tongue found it. I pushed my tongue as far as I could into her. Carla was moaning and pushing her hips against my face. I pushed her onto the bed and she spread her legs giving me the access I needed.

I attacked her clit with my tongue. Using my lips I exposed her clit and kept flicking the tip of tongue against it. She was moaning and crying and getting wetter and wetter. I eased one finger into her pussy while I toyed with her ass. I licked down her slit, finding her pee hole I started to tongue that. I wetted a finger and slowly worked it up her ass. I had her twisting and turning. Soon I was licking around the finger that was up her ass. When I removed my finger, I started to lick and probe her ass with my tongue.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.