Cynthia Martin - Cover

Cynthia Martin

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Chapter 64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 64 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

Although it was only eight o'clock in the evening when they finally reached their hotel on Maui, it was five hours later by their biological clocks, still running on Chicago time. Vangie and Ed were shown to their suite by the assistant manager on duty, but they were surprised that she didn't accompany them into the suite to show them around as was the usual practice. When they entered the sitting room, they instantly discovered the reason. Cathy, Ken and Kris were all sitting there waiting for them.

Kris looked up, feigning a bored look, and said, "Gee, parents, it took you long enough! I was about to give up on you two and go to bed." Then with a yelp she abandoned her pose and leaped into her mother's arms.

Vangie's mind, perhaps because she was tired, was just beginning to register the young people's presence. Then she felt a strange feeling of pleasure, realizing that her whole family was out on the island with them. In spite of being on their honeymoon, she was already missing Kris and she was sure Ed was, too.

She hugged the girl tightly and kissed her, but then looked at her sternly and said, "Kristin Bradley, what are you doing out here? Why aren't you at the Stewarts where you belong? You were going to help Jan with her baby, remember?"

Then she just shook her head sadly and said, "From the looks of things, there was enough time to make the nonstop, wasn't there?" The younger Bradleys just grinned at her.

Kris ignored the comment about their flight and said eagerly, "Mom, I'm an expert on honeymoons now. Look at Cathy and Ken! They don't look half bad and I helped them out. They seem to have handled it all right. What's wrong with you and Dad?" she asked. Then she added, "Mom and Dad, the normal wedding night is really sort of dull. Wouldn't you like to spice it up a little bit?"

Vangie looked quickly at Ed and saw he was slowly shaking his head with a look of exasperation on his face. Looking at him carefully, though, she could see his eyes were gleaming. For her part, she was intrigued, particularly after everything that Ken and Cathy had said about Kris's inventiveness with respect to their lovemaking. She wondered what the girl had in mind for them.

Shaking her head she winked at Ed and said, "Honey, remember what you said to the judge yesterday? Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Maybe we should take it all back? Could we give her back to Miss Castle, do you suppose?" Then she grinned at him and nodded her head eagerly. He winked, shrugged, and nodded, too. "Okay, pumpkin," she responded, "We'll play your silly game. What do we do?"

At that Cathy grinned and said, "The first thing you have to do is just relax." Meanwhile Ken was opening two bottles of champagne and Kris went to the small refrigerator and brought out a platter of caviar with all its trimmings. She began to spread it on toast and served her parents who had seated themselves on the sofa.

When they had all been served, Ken raised his glass in a toast: "To our parents, Vangie and Ed Bradley. Cathy and I don't know what's happened to you two lately, but we do know you seem to have lost about twenty years in age apiece. The nicest thing I can say to you, Dad, is I pray that you'll be as happy with Mom as I am with Cathy. She's an endless banquet of delights."

Then with a grimace he added, "And Dad, I sure hope you took to heart what was said to you about conditioning! Seeing Mom last week, I thought I was looking at Cathy's sister ... and that was when she was naked. Frankly, I couldn't make up my mind if she was the older or younger sister, at that!"

He took a sip of his champagne along with Cathy and Kris. Then he grinned and raised his glass to Kris and said, "And, of course a toast to the source of Cathy's frustration, our little squirt. Actually, Cathy's jealous of her mother, bypassing all the nonsense with pregnancy, the terrible two's and all that stuff, and grabbing a teenager."

They all had another glass of champagne and then, following instructions, Ed went with his son into one bedroom while Vangie went with her daughters into the other.


Ed was sitting in an armchair dressed like an eastern potentate. He was wearing harem pants which rose only to a point low on his hips, along with a jewel-encrusted felt vest that barely reached across to his nipples, leaving his chest bare. Ed realized that, alone in the family, he was the only one who was still white around his hips and loins. Now he knew that the others were sun-bronzed over their entire bodies. Around his neck he was wearing a series of heavy gold chains.

Ken was naked except for a breech clout strung from a leather cord worn low on his hips that concealed his massive sex but nothing else. In back, he was completely bare. His body glistened with baby oil and he had an ostrich-feather fan on a long handle that he was using gently to fan his father in the warm room. Although the suite was fully air-conditioned, the system was turned off. The sliding glass doors to the terrace overlooking the ocean were open to a warm sea breeze that flowed into the room.

Cathy came out from the other bedroom first, followed by Kris and Vangie. Cathy was wearing a harem costume with diaphanous trousers that ended in a jewel-encrusted bikini that didn't quite cover the top of her pubic hair. Her midriff was completely bare. She also wore a short-sleeved shaped red harem jacket which buttoned in the val of her breasts. Kris followed Cathy into the sitting room. She was also wearing diaphanous harem pants but without a bikini. The nearly-transparent silk pants fully revealed her lower body behind its gauzy screen. They rose to a point so low on her hips it left the top of her pubic bush uncovered, also. She wore nothing else so her still-immature breasts were completely bare. Her ankles were joined by a very short length of chain which connected two leather ankle bracelets. The chain was so short she could only take very short steps without tripping herself.

Finally, Vangie wore similar harem pants, but, although hers were jewel encrusted, they were also virtually transparent. Her hairless slit showed clearly through the material. She wore a harem jacket similar in design to Cathy's, but it was made of the same diaphanous material as her pants so her breasts and nipples were clearly visible. Finally, her hands were secured with leather bracelets that were attached to each other behind her back, binding her hands together.

When they entered the room, Cathy commanded, "Kneel, slaves, and bow to your new master, the Sultan!"

Ed looked at his bride and realized again that veiled nudity is more exciting than the real thing. He had never seen a more sexually-arousing sight than his bride semi-revealed by the gauzy material. Vangie was utterly exquisite.

"What have you here, daughter?" he asked.

"My father," Cathy replied, "I have purchased a pair of slaves in the market for you. They were captured recently and I just bought them for you at public auction. They are mother and daughter; the mother claims to be married to a king. I thought you might like to take the mother for a concubine. The daughter ... Well, we'll see."

Ed nodded, with his eyes bright, and replied, "Present the mother to me, daughter!"

"Stand, Slave!" Cathy commanded. She lightly smacked Kris across her face when she began to rise and said, "Not you, child! Only your mother is to stand."

Vangie rose gracefully to her feet. Ed mentally winced as he realized how hard it must be for her to rise. With her wrists secured behind her back, she was prevented from using her arms for balance. Cathy yanked Vangie by the arm towards the chair her father was using as his throne. First, she wanted to display her mother's bare breasts, but realized too late that it was impossible to remove the harem vest while her hands were bound together. Cathy solved the problem by ripping it off her back.

Vangie winced as she did so because, even though it was very sheer silk, it was stronger than Cathy thought. Because her wrists were bound behind her, their position pulled her shoulders back, causing her firm full breasts to stand out even more than usual. Her nipples pointed proudly upward. Vangie was secretly pleased with the way she looked for her new husband.

Cathy said, "Observe her breasts, Father! They are very full and firm with dainty nipples." As she said it, Cathy pulled hard on one nipple and then the other, causing them instantly to engorge and become erect, in spite of the pain it caused her mother. "Kneel at my father's feet, Slave! Let him feel your filthy tits!"

She did and savored the feeling as Ed roughly ran his hands over her now-trembling breasts. Already her shoulders were starting to ache because her back was held in a bowed-back position by her bound wrists. As he squeezed her tits hard with his large hands, she winked, rolled her eyes, and made happy noises deep in her throat. He winked back.

Cathy continued her description, saying, "That's enough! On your feet, Slave." Then to her father she said, "Her skin is soft and smooth. Her entire body is very shapely in spite of having borne this child from her loins. Her skin is not as fair as you would like, Sire — I know you prefer a woman's skin to be fair and creamy — but it will lighten in time while she is a slave here in your harem." Then she unfastened the cord holding Vangie's harem pants in position and let them drop to the floor.

She gracefully stepped out of them and was now standing proudly naked. "You will note, Sire, that she has no pubic hair. In fact, she has very little hair at all. The hair on her head is cropped short, as you can see."

Cathy roughly ran a finger up her mother's slit and said, "Her slit is fine and appears clean. I have an idea, Father."

"What is your idea, Daughter?" he asked.

"Father, make her pregnant. When she delivers, you can sell the child and then use her to wet-nurse some of the babies your wives are always presenting to you. It would make good use of her tits, your highness. She would make a good cow. Would you like to soak your regal cock in her unworthy cunt?"

"Show it to me slave!" Ed commanded.

In response to commands from Cathy, Vangie spread her legs and bent her torso over backwards. The girl went to her knees and used her slender fingers to part her mother's labia revealing her now-erect clitoris. She wet a finger between her lips and used it to tease the clit to an even greater erection. As she did, she could hear her mother moan with pleasure. "Does it meet with your approval, Sire?" she asked softly. "With only a little education administered by the whip, she could serve you well."

"I must see for myself," Ed declared. "Slave, come closer to me. Keep your legs spread wide."

Vangie moved closer and once again leaned over backward. Then she felt Ed's thumb penetrate her quim and work its way up her vagina. It was exquisitely painful as she felt his first physical entry into her body. Then she gasped involuntarily as his hand passed under her loins and she could feel his strong fingers grip her ass cheek. It felt like he was using her lower body as a bowling ball with her vagina being the thumb hole. She wondered if he would complete it by jamming a finger into her tiny asshole.

As she stood there, she could feel sweat forming and begin to pour off her body. As he tightly gripped her firm ass she almost passed out from the sensation. Then he released her and ordered her to show him her asshole. Turning around, she again spread her legs wide and bent over. Appearing to be rough, in fact he was very gentle as he ran his fingers over her satin-smooth asscheeks. Then he ordered her to stand up straight and face him.

Reflecting on Cathy's idea, Ed now pretended to think about it and then said, "I will try her cunt!" Addressing Vangie he said, "But first, slave, get down on your knees and worship my cock."

Vangie straightened herself up and just looked at him. Then she said calmly, "Why? Although I am your prisoner, why would I want to do a dirty thing like that?"

"To spare your life!" he exclaimed. "If you do not, you will be beheaded at dawn!"

At this point Vangie ad libbed. Tipping her head to the side, she looked thoughtful, appearing to think about what he had just said.

"Woman, what are you doing?" he demanded.

At this point she winked and took a line from the comedian, Jack Benny. "I'm thinking, I'm thinking..." Then she shrugged and said, "Oh, I suppose I must. There's something ... final ... about beheading, isn't there? Of course, if I ever escape, Sire, or if my husband frees me, he will turn you over to his torturers. You will die the slowest and most painful death they can devise in retaliation for debasing me." Then she looked up at him and asked, "What do you want me to do, Sire? Will you free my hands so I may massage your sac?"

"No, Slave! You will use only your mouth!" Then he ordered Cathy to open his pants so his new slave could have access to his sex. Cathy licked her lips, went down on her knees, and removed the cache sexe which had covered his massive cock and balls.

When she did, Vangie licked her lips again and went down on her knees in front of him. "Sire, will you kiss me, please? she asked softly, "Before I soil my lips with your cuming?"

Ed leaned over and she raised her lips to his. It was the most perfect kiss she had ever had in her life, made even more thrilling because her arms were immobilized behind her back so there was no way for her to hold him. Her tongue darted into his mouth like a little snake, and then she lightly bit his tongue when she felt it probing her mouth. Suddenly she gasped as she felt the most wonderful sensation in her cunt. Responding to another quiet order from Cathy, Kris was now lying on her back between Vangie's legs and was working on her mother's cunt with her tongue and mouth.

With that she bent over and took her husband's raging cock in her mouth. Although she had seen Jan do it dozens of times with Pete, Jan had always used her hands to keep his cock in position. Nevertheless, Vangie wanted to do it. She began to run her tongue over his massive instrument, and then took its tip into her mouth. She began to move her mouth up and down on his raging erection, while continuing to suck on it greedily. Now her shoulders were really hurting from the constant backward pressure, but she just ignored the pain and kept working with her mouth.

Although she had seen Jan repeatedly take Pete in to his full length, and was sure she could take Ed that way, too, she found she did not have enough freedom of upper-body motion nor did she have the use of her hands to permit it to happen. The result was that she could not take in more than half of his huge length. In spite of being unable to knead his balls, she finally felt his cock start to throb with his incipient spending. She took it into her mouth as deep as she could when she felt the first spurt of his cum. She was breathing through her nose and swallowing as fast as she could, when his cock surged and popped out of her mouth as he continued to shoot his cum. His next eruption shot over her face. Then she just leaned back and reveled in his semen shooting over her body. When she saw that he had finished cuming, ignoring the cum spread all over her body, she took his now-relaxing cock back in her mouth to carefully licked it clean.

Then Cathy ordered Kris to clean off her mother with her tongue. When Ed ad libbed and said she was much too young, Cathy just told him that Kris did it with Ken all the time, and besides, it was a great source of protein for her.

With a warm sigh, Kris alternately kissed and licked the milky white syrup from her mother's body, reveling in the taste of her father's cum now mixed now with the perspiration which covered her mother's body. Vangie just closed her eyes and enjoyed the exquisite sensations her young daughter was creating. When she had finished, Kris held her mother's head and kissed her softly and then passionately full on the lips. Vangie ran her tongue into her daughter's mouth and caught some of the cum still inside her mouth that Kris had not yet swallowed.

When Kris finished, she moved her head back, then sweetly kissed Vangie's eyes, her nose, her tiny ears, and then back to her mouth. Finally, the girl whispered, "Mom, I love you so much! There aren't words to describe the way I feel about you." Vangie leaned forward and kissed her again on the lips.

Turning to Cathy, Ed said, "I will do as you suggest, Daughter. In spite of being dark complected, I will try her in my bed." To Vangie he said sternly, "Slave, come with me!"

She followed him into their bedroom. As she walked, she was reminded once again of the increasing pain from her immobilized arms and shoulders. While they had been occupied with each other, Cathy had pulled the covers from the bed leaving only the fitted bottom sheet on the mattress. Ed was about to get on the bed but then turned to Kris and ordered her to undress him.

Pretending to cower in fear, she went to him and helped him off with his vest and then carefully removed his harem pants. When he was naked, she winked and whispered, "Dad, I'm going to have fun putting sun protection on your loins! If I don't do it, Mom won't be able to have much of a honeymoon after tonight."

"The hell you will, young lady!" Vangie exclaimed in a loud whisper. "He's mine, damn it! I trapped him fair and square. If you want to play with a man's cock, go get one of your own."

"Oh, Mother!" Kris exclaimed in mock exasperation. "You don't appreciate how thin the market is. Besides, every day in school they tell us about sharing. Where were you? Weren't you paying attention?"

"Kris," Vangie responded, "I really have no idea where I was. But knowing my academic career, it was one of two things: Either I was 'between schools' as my father used to say, or I was cutting class and raising hell."

Then she frowned and said, "However, that's beside the point. The point is, he's mine! I will handle his gorgeous cock, not you. Besides, what would Miss Castle think?"

Kris just stuck out her tongue but got off the bed.

Ed was now lying on his back, resting his head on a pillow. He still could not believe his good fortune. Vangie Collins was the most perfect woman he could imagine! He could tell she was in pain from having her shoulders held back, but when he suggested ending the game, she instantly refused.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.