Cynthia Martin - Cover

Cynthia Martin

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Chapter 51

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

After changing planes at Honolulu, they went on to Maui, picked up their reserved rental car and drove to Kapalua on the northwest corner of the island. Kris was sound asleep when they arrived so Ken carried her in his arms up to their suite, realizing as he did how little she weighed. After Cathy pulled down the bedcovers for her in the suite's second bedroom, he gently laid her on the bed and left the room.

Cathy sat on the bedside and began to undress her. It was not surprising that the girl's clothes fit like a scarecrow's — no one produced clothing for skeletons. When the clothes were off her — she was so painfully light, Cathy had no trouble moving or lifting her — she nearly got sick. She thought for a moment and ran for Ken.

When he returned to the bedroom, he looked at the girl and almost cried. There was nothing there except skin over bone. Obviously, the body had metabolized virtually all of its muscle mass to use as nutrient. She did have the tiniest protrusion caused by her belly being filled with the food she had been eating almost constantly while she had been awake. He just shook his head and retreated from the room. Cathy carefully covered the nude body, kissed her softly, and withdrew.

That night their lovemaking reached new heights. When she was lying with her head on his shoulder, she looked at him and shook her head sadly. "Darling, you don't have a cock. You have a huge piece of steel pipe that utterly reams my insides."

She looked at him and smiled wryly, "Does that mean I'll always be leaking, do you suppose? Will I be so stretched down there I won't be able to hold anything in?" Then she answered her own question: "Well, I guess we'll find out soon enough because I only exist to have you in my cunt, my darling. Isn't that an awful thing to say? But it's really true."

Ken just held her tight and asked, "Seriously, Cathy, how are you feeling? I do worry. I guess I am pretty big and I couldn't bear to hurt you."

She leaned over and curled his toes with her kiss. "Darling, you're the maiden's dream. My feelings and sensations are so exquisite ... and you're learning so fast how to control me and control yourself ... that you're a dream come true. Right now I hurt so deliciously in my groin. The muscles there all ache, I feel stretched, I hurt, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Nothing! Darling, I adore you." He kissed her and then turned out the light.

Much later, Cathy became aware in the deepest reaches of her sleep that someone else was in the bed beside her. She felt the sweetest kiss on her lips then snuggled even closer to Ken and fell back into her deep sleep.

The next morning she squeezed Ken's hand that was cupping her breast. He was awake instantly and rolled over between her thighs and soon was entering her already-soaking cunt. When he reached his deepest penetration, she raised her legs, put them around his neck and loosely linked her ankles together. She screamed each time she felt his huge balls smack into her bottom. His cock felt so long inside her she was sure his tip had reached her stomach. All she felt were his very long and steady strokes when he almost completely withdrew and then buried his shaft to the hilt.

When her arms started to flail she was dimly aware of striking something on the bed but at that point she was beyond caring about anything other than the glorious sensations in her cunt. She came and came again, and yet again, finally reaching the continuous orgasm that was almost unheard of in the world but standard behavior among her friends. Finally she could feel Ken's cock begin to throb. Fighting it, she was determined to retain consciousness so she could feel her vagina working to milk him of every drop of his wonderful warm fluid.

He came in a flood and she screamed at his cuming and her own massive explosion that he triggered. Although everything turned gray, she didn't pass out. Rather, she could feel the wonderful sensation of her loins pulsating in an effort to drain him dry. Finally, when he collapsed on top of her, she hugged him tightly and caressed his back.

Ken moved down between her thighs and began to lick up the mixture of succulent juices she was leaking out on the bed. The sensation of his tongue and his teasing of her clit almost instantly triggered more small orgasms. Finally, he crawled back to the top of the bed and put her head on his shoulder once again.

They both jumped when they heard, "That was so beautiful!" Kristin lifted her head out from under the covers and said, "No wonder they call it making love. Can ... Will ... If I get better and grow up, will a man do that to me someday, do you suppose?"

Amazingly, they saw her grin and say, "If the doctors had told me I could have that to look forward to, I might not have pulled out the IV tubes all the time." Then the girl crawled out from under the covers and knelt on the bed, looking first at Cathy and then at Ken.

She just shook her head and said, "Cathy, you're a goddess! I have never seen such a perfect body. May ... May I touch you? Please?"

Cathy didn't know what to expect but said, "Of course, Kris. Touch away."

The girl moved close, still kneeling on the bed, and ran her fingertips over Cathy's body in the lightest, most tender way imaginable. She dwelt particularly on her breasts as she cupped them, stroked them, and felt her nipples.

The sensation caused Cathy to wriggle even closer against Ken. She murmured, "You're hired, Kris. You can just keep doing what you're doing forever and ever. It feels absolutely delicious!"

The girl was much more tentative with Ken. All she could bring herself to do was to run her fingers gently through the hair on his chest. As she did, she exclaimed at its coarseness.

Cathy said, "Honey, that's ... Hell, I'll show you what that's for."

She climbed on Ken and lay face-down on his chest. Then, raising herself enough so that only her nipples were in contact with his chest hair, she began slowly to rotate her chest. The contact between her nipples and his hair soon had her nipples in pulsating, highly sensitive erections.

"Are you finished playing, yet?" Ken asked in a bored tone of voice. Looking at him, she could see his eyes were dancing as he asked.

She just stuck out the tip of her tongue and said acidly, "Since you ask, the answer is no! I'm still having fun."

Kris just shook her head in amazement. Finally she said, "Cathy, that really does look like it's a lot of fun. Is it really?"

"Sure is," she replied. "Kris, it's a way we have of sensitizing our tits by causing our nipples to become as hard as little pebbles through the friction against the man's coarse chest hair.

Then she stopped, lowered herself to Ken's chest, leaned down, kissed him passionately, and then said, "But as for you, young lady, what you just saw could send Ken and me to prison for contributing to the delinquency of a minor or something. Maybe it's child abuse. All I know is you're not supposed to be in here when he's doing those things with me."

Then she looked at Kris strangely and asked, "Did you come in here in the middle of the night? And kiss me?"

"I guess so," the girl admitted. "I didn't mean to wake you up, though. I'm sorry if I did."

"You didn't. I was still asleep. Except I have this dim memory of a wonderful kiss in the middle of the night. Why did you come in, Kris?"

"Because I've been alone for so long," the girl replied sadly. "I guess that's all there is to it."

As Kristin knelt on the bed the extent of her starvation was painfully apparent. It was easy to count each rib. In her forearms there was a distinct separation between the two bones while her thigh was not much bigger than her femur bone itself. It didn't appear that the tall girl weighed even 70 pounds. Of course, she had no breasts. There was just a small patch of light-brown pubic hair.

Cathy was close to tears just looking at the girl. She took the opportunity to tell Kris that she had had her mother as a professor at Carleton. Then she said, "Kris, you need to eat and just keep eating. I don't think it matters what you eat as long as you do. What would you like to have for breakfast?"

"How would it be if I have two of whatever you two are having? Would that make you feel better? I know the object is to stuff me, roast me, and serve me instead of a leg of lamb for Easter."

She grinned wryly and said, "Your work is cut out for you, though. I don't think there's enough of me now even to make a light snack for Ken ... and that's only if he gnawed on all the bones."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.