Cynthia Martin - Cover

Cynthia Martin

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Chapter 44

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

After a little discussion, Cathy and Ken decided to leave the Bears' party and have dinner alone. It turned out that they were both now famous in New Orleans and Antoine's management was happy to oblige them with a table in spite of the Super Bowl crowd. They were quietly enjoying a pre-dinner drink when Cindy and Dan appeared and asked to join them.

Cindy made a remark to Ken with a wink about the uppity slaves she had to put up with these days. After they ordered drinks Cindy just looked at Cathy and sadly shook her head saying, "Now what are we going to do with you, Slave Cathy?"

"Me?" Cathy replied in a little-girl voice, "What did I do now, Mistress?"

Ignoring Cathy's reply Cindy addressed her response to Dan and said, "Do you suppose I could borrow Jan's strong right arm? She trained me right! She started me with over twenty lashes before I had been there for ten minutes, and I guess we got up to about fifty or so within the first thirty-six hours. Darling, that must be the way to get along with slaves. What do you think?"

"I think we should leave it up to Ken," Dan replied. "Ken, Cindy is talking about teaching a slave about good order and discipline. Imagine how you would feel if one day you turn on the television set and you see your own slave, bold as brass, being interviewed. And she didn't even ask permission. Ken, unless you want her to run your life, you need to establish the need for obedience very quickly.

"There are other advantages, though. For example, wouldn't you like to have a non-slip surface on Slave Cathy's buttocks? I suspect she's going to be exactly like Cindy. When you make love with these girls they just can't seem to take it. They completely come apart. You should see Cindy! Her hair is soaking wet, her head flops from side to side and her pelvis is moving totally out of control.

"Her own words are that she ends up looking like a rag doll that's been left outside in the pouring rain. We could take care of the surface of her ass, if you want, so you could have something to get a better grip on."

Ken just leaned over and melted his lips against Cathy's. They held the kiss and Cathy's eyes flashed with laughter as she heard Cindy drumming her fingertips on the table. Finally, she eased away, took a deep breath, looked at Cindy with her eyes dancing and said, "Does my dear mistress desire something? Or is age beginning to catch up with her? My mistress seems to be starting to twitch or something."

Cindy dropped her pose. Reaching across the table, she took Cathy's hands in hers and said, "Darling, you were absolutely terrific! I just saw your TV interview with Bob Costas. He claimed it was the best he has ever done in his entire professional career. Honey, he means it. Incidentally, I talked to Dad after the game."

She grinned and shook her head, murmuring, "Parents!" Then she said, "Now he can't even get out of Mary's bed long enough to come down here! Can you believe it? They've been married for months and they're still imitating bunnies!

"Anyway, he said that because he was home, he received at least ten calls from the top customers of the bank telling him how lucky he is to have such marvelous people." Now Cindy shook her head sadly and said, "I'm afraid I can't whip you, even if it is for you own good! Dad would kill me!"

They continued to talk about the game and the TV show while they waited for the waiter to bring their first course. Just then the headwaiter showed a man to their table. Because he was approaching from behind, Ken couldn't see him. Cathy, sitting across from Ken, looked up and saw him. She realized immediately that he looked like a very distinguished, older version of Ken. He winked at her and then smiled broadly.

Jumping to her feet, she ran around the table and said, "Father Bradley?" His smile turned into a grin and he held out his arms. Cathy hugged him and gave him a very warm kiss that ended suddenly when she gasped in pain. Ed Bradley had inadvertently squeezed her cracked rib.

He was shocked to see her face whiten with pain as she put a hand down on the tabletop for support. Grave concern was showing on his face as he helped her back to her seat. When she sat down, she held onto the table edge with both hands and then took several shallow breaths to keep from further irritating the rib. Edgar noticed that tears of pain had appeared in her eyes and were flowing down her face in spite of her attempt to smile.

Meanwhile, Ken had jumped from his seat with an expression of utter shock on his face. Finally he gasped, "Dad! What are you doing down here?"

The senior Bradley just shook his head and said, "It appears that I'm killing my future daughter-in-law! That's hardly what I had in mind, though." He looked at Cathy and saw she was now able to smile and did.

She took a couple of deeper breaths and then said woefully, "Father Bradley, I'm very sorry. I ... I guess I forgot."

"Forgot what, daughter?" he asked kindly.

"I cracked a rib yesterday," she replied. "The pain had receded to an ache like a bad toothache so I had just tuned it out. I forgot it's still pretty sensitive if its touched, though."

"Cracked a rib? When? How?" he exclaimed.

"I kicked her in the game we played yesterday," Ken replied. "You may have even seen it on television."

Edgar Bradley nodded quickly and asked, "Was that the play in the second half where she threw a block on your ankles, putting you on your face and springing her friend for the long touchdown run?" Ken said it was. "Do you mean to tell me that she played the rest of the game with a cracked rib? She didn't even call a timeout. How could she possibly play?"

"Dad," Ken replied, "it's Cathy. She will not be a quitter ... under any circumstances. If she can still stand up, she'll keep going. You heard her a moment ago: The pain receded to an ache like a toothache? Who in hell can do anything effectively with a toothache? I'll be honest: I forgot it had happened. She moves so naturally and never lets on. The fact is that she has been in constant pain. She never even saw a doctor for it.

"Our coach, Mike Ditka, asked her about it after the game. He's had a cracked rib, too, and just can't understand it. All I can say is the Cathy must have a remarkably high pain tolerance."

Then the senior Bradley went to his knees next to Cathy. This time he made no move to hold her but rather just leaned towards her and kissed her softly full on the lips.

When he pulled away, Cathy was beaming with pleasure. "Father Bradley, you have made my day! When I looked up and saw you standing behind Ken, I was looking at Ken thirty years from now. You look so very handsome and distinguished!" Edgar Bradley was a very trim six feet two with sandy hair now showing some gray at the temples.

"That's what I think, too, darling," Vangie Collins said from behind her daughter's back. "That's one reason why I'm marrying him."

Hearing the voice, Cathy jumped to her feet and spun around with her eyes wide. "Mother!" she exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

Vangie took her daughter in her arms and just held her tightly. She was careful to hold her by the shoulders having just cringed seeing the terrible pain Cathy must have suffered. Then she eased away and just looked at her. As she did, she slowly shook her head and said, "Cathy Collins, you look good enough to eat! I have never seen you look so good. Of course..." She stopped and then began to look sorrowful.

"What's wrong, Mother?" Cathy asked sensing her mother's concern.

"Darling, you're so tanned. Of course you look like a golden goddess but pale is in this year. Then your makeup..."

Cathy instantly realized that this was something new. Her mother actually seemed to be teasing her! Now looking at her mother skeptically, she said, "Makeup?"

"Yes, dear. Bright eye shadow is in. Black eyebrows. Rouge spots on both cheeks ... And your figure: My God! You're allowing your breasts to show. Flat is in, too." She held her forefinger under her mouth looking thoughtful and then just shook her head and said, "Well, maybe a good dress designer could do something. We could always bind your breasts, I guess, but darling, yours appear to be very firm." While she was teasing Cathy she was studying her closely. Changing tacks, she said, "Catherine, you're wearing no makeup at all, are you?"

"I am, too, Mother. I really am!" Removing one of the bobby-pins from her hair she held it out and said, "See! Here's half of it."

Vangie just shook her head, looked at Ed and asked, "Ed, could we get a couple of chairs and a drink? I need to sit down to recover from this shock." He motioned to the waiter while Vangie studied her daughter again. Finally she said, "Let's see. Where's the other one?" Cathy nodded and pulled out the other bobby pin and showed her mother.

Vangie said, "Oh, well, here's where millions more women begin to hate you, Catherine Collins. And it serves you right!" Smiling wryly, she continued, "I'll bet that putting on makeup for you consists of brushing your teeth and washing your face — with soap and water, yet!"

"That's not true, Mother," Cathy protested. "I take a shower, too." Suddenly Cathy's jaw dropped as she realized what must have happened. The primary reason for her rift with her mother was over her mother's insistence that she meet a certain boy. Although Ken hadn't said much, she thought the same thing might be true with him, too. The six were now all seated around the table and Cathy exclaimed, "Do you mean that Ken is—"

"—the guy you've been avoiding for years? Of course! The man who caused you to walk out and not speak to me for nearly two years? That, too," Vangie replied softly.

Suddenly, Cathy broke down in tears and went to her mother's arms. Vangie just held her and could feel her own tears rolling down her face. Then Cathy looked at her with her love shining from her eyes and said, "Mom, I was a twenty-four-carat bitch! I'm so sorry! God, have I missed you! I didn't realize how much until just now."

Vangie shook her head and said, "No, darling, it wasn't you. It was me. You were right and I was wrong. All I could talk about was how advantageous a marriage to this young man would be ... in economic terms. I never talked about Ken because I really didn't know anything about him. All I knew was his father's net worth, for God's sake!" She looked at Ken carefully and nodded. She asked diffidently, "Cathy, do you ... do you want ... children?"

"Oh, God, Mom! If it works out the way I hope, I'll be in maternity clothes exclusively for the next ten years, anyway!" Suddenly, her face showed concern and she asked, "Does that bother you?"

Her mother quickly shook her head and said, "Darling, a few years ago ... Shit! Just a couple of months ago, it would have. I would have said any or all of the following: You're much too young to be a mother, and/or, it will ruin your girlish figure, and/or, it will hurt your career, and/or 'Dahling, it just isn't done in this day and age, ' and/or, 'Are you aware of the population explosion?' Pick one or more.

"Now, darling Cathy, nothing could make me happier. Children of your marriage to Kenneth Bradley will be very special people!" Tears came to her eyes as she added, "God, I can hardly wait! Imagine, being a grandmother and being able to spoil them all rotten!" She smiled warmly at Cathy and continued: "I've learned a lot about you and Ken Bradley in just the last few hours."

Then she told how they had seen the TV interview and how Ed had chartered a plane to bring them to New Orleans. It was only then that she learned Ken was a professional football player, as well as learning of his academic background from an announcer's comment. She rose and went to Ken. He rose to his feet not knowing quite what to expect. Vangie took him in her arms and kissed him softly. Ken's eye's widened at the very warm kiss she gave him, but he recovered and kissed her thoroughly.

When he released her, her head was spinning. She murmured, "Wow!" Then she looked at Ed and said, "Darling, why didn't you tell me what a gorgeous man your son was? Hell, I would have married him!"

Ed Bradley just shook his head sadly and said, "I didn't tell you, Vangie, because I didn't know it myself. Do you realize what a remarkable job these two young people have done with their lives... in spite of us?"

Meanwhile, Ken was still standing. Now he said, "Mother, I think it's about time I introduced you to our dear friends, Cynthia Martin and Daniel Burke. Dan is executive vice president of Chicago Trust Company while Cindy is a senior vice president and is also Cathy's boss ... and, I guess, her owner. Cindy, as you undoubtedly gathered, this is my father, Edgar Bradley, and Cathy's mother, Mrs. Collins."

Ed shook hands with Dan as did the woman who said, "The name is Vangie as you may have heard from Ed. It's short for Evangeline. Cindy Martin, I'm delighted to meet you." She looked puzzled and said, "I could have sworn I heard Ken say something about you being Cathy's owner. What does that mean?"

Before anyone else could speak, Cathy said brightly, "It's very simple, Mother. I'm Cynthia Martin's house slave. I cook, clean, serve and perform other functions around the house."

"You're her what?" Vangie exclaimed. "Did I hear you say, 'slave'? I thought that was the word I heard before but I was sure it must have been something else."

"You heard right, Mother," Cathy replied with a grin. "It's been very good for me and Cindy is a very thoughtful mistress. She hasn't even whipped me at all, yet. On the other hand, now I'm a good cook, a good housekeeper, and I think I now know a great deal about making a man happy."

Her face turned serious as she added, "Because we want a large family I won't be able to work. If I expect Ken to support me, I need to bring something to the party. My job, as I see it, is to try to make his life as comfortable as possible."

Vangie just shook her head, not fully comprehending what her daughter had just said. Then looking back at Cindy, there was a sudden look of recognition on her face as she said, "The announcer mentioned you, I think. Something about twins?"

Again Cathy answered. "Mom, Cindy is one of the two best-known and best-loved women in Chicago," she said. "With our deputy head, April Jefferson, they are the Twins Who Aren't. If there's anyone around who knows who originated the term I haven't met him yet, but it's a term that's been around for months. When you see the two of them together, you'll see it's an obvious name for them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.