Anal Festival - Cover

Anal Festival

Copyright© 2001 by Lisa

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lisa and and her co-worker going beyond the limits of sexual anal celebration then doing with it with Lisa's Two horny Girl friends. Specially for anal lovers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Roby looked down and to his delight found that he was still retaining his erection if somewhat the worse for wear. Tina was looking him in the eye as he looked up and she immediately came to his side and stuffed his cock down her throat. Looking up and massaging his balls Tina moved back clearing her mouth and throat of his still stiff organ Tina said just wanted to keep it hard seeing as Roby is last in line. After a few minutes of Tina's mouth he was more than ready to go again and told Cindy and Lisa who they're licking and fingering Tina's cunt and ass to position themselves for more fun Tina hearing him left his stiff cock bouncing in the breeze and reversed he position showing him her wet cunt and ass.

Cindy stood in front of him and shoved two fingers into her cum laden snatch to wet them further then moved behind him and slowly pressed up his well reamed asshole stroking in and out with slow firm strokes. Tina backed up to him until his stiff prong poked at the entrance to her vagina. Lisa had by now crawled under Tina and grabbed his cock holding it into Tina's slippery slit as Tina backed up impaling herself on his raging prick. Once Roby's balls deep in Tina's sweet hot pussy Lisa began to lick Tina's erect clit causing Tina shiver with pleasure and tighten her cunt around his straining cock. Taking his cue Roby began to ram his swollen cock in and out of Tina's cunt with hard slow strokes. Lisa reached back and shoved her fingers into Cindy's hungry cunt and asshole making her moan and increase the strength of her thrusts up his rectum.

Roby was pounding his dick up Tina's cunt as she pulled Lisa's legs up opening her pussy and asshole to her invading fingers and he could see Tina's fingers shiny with cum and pussy juice ream in and out of Lisa's well stretched cunt and anus as Tina's tongue lashed Lisa's erect clit.

All of a sudden Tina raised her head and began to yell fuck him harder, pound it into his cunt as she began to climax setting off a chain of events which forced him Cindy and Lisa to climax too. Roby could see Lisa's cunt thrusting in the air as she climaxed spilling her pussy juice into Tina's mouth. Cindy had tightened her grip on his balls and was furiously humping her cunt and ass into Lisa's hand as Tina's pussy clamped down on his cock forcing him to pump a river of sperm into Tina's tight hot pussy.

As Tina's climax tapered off Roby pulled out of her pulsing pussy and began to rub the still swollen head of his dick against Tina's anus. Lisa licked up the overflow of his sperm from Tina's cunt and pushed the head of his cock into Tina's tight little anus. As soon as Tina felt the head of his thick cock enter her tight ass pucker she forced herself back taking about half its ten inch length and began to moan for more. Grabbing her firm hips Roby pushed the remaining five inches slowly up her tight pink anus until his balls rested firmly against her swollen cunt lips. Tina's head returned to its position between Lisa's legs and Roby could hear Lisa moan as she ground her way to yet another orgasm in Tina's mouth.

Lisa's fingers were fully up Tina's hot pussy and he could feel them probing in and out as he slowly stroked his thick hard cock in and out of Tina's tight butt. Tina began her climax thrusting hard against his hips forcing his throbbing cock deep into her anus with each thrust. He could feel her strong anal contractions milk his cock and force his sperm into her musky depths as his orgasm overtook him. Lisa was cumming again and she forced her cunt and asshole against Tina's trusting hand as he felt the familiar tugging on his balls and increased pressure up his asshole signifying Cindy's orgasm approaching. When Cindy finally climaxed she bit him on the neck and swore in his ear. Cindy went straight for Tina's asshole after Roby pulled out and she and Lisa sucked his cum from Tina's asshole as they probed and licked her cunt until she sank to the floor. Needless to say by this time they were all hot sweaty and tired from all our activities and seeing the need to get cleaned up and cooled off Roby suggested they all retire for a shower.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.